It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians Continue To be Butchered in Egypt

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
Wait, but Islam is the religion of Peace! Where are the peaceful muslims now?

i dont think you understand.

outside every mosque in egypt, there is a construction site with a church being built.

the christians marched against the army.
the army is the egyptian army, the people marching were also egyptian.
therefore this is a security issue.

in aswan, the christians in noway should of been putting a `dome` on there church....this could be seen as incitment.
aswan as a place is `old skool`....the christains had no permission to build a church at all, so it was brought down.

all the spin, is propaganda.....

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

They are watching the men playing behind their masks.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972
no problem , you will see very soon the response of the white Jesus israelamerica , they will attack iran and they will beat the record on mass murderer ,

News flash. Jesus wasn't white. Jesus was a Galileean which was a northern province of Israel 2000 years ago and in case you didn't know the people over there weren't white they were middle eastern with a tan color. Your comment sounds like it comes from the mouth of a racist. Jesus didn't support racism. In fact back in his day most jews were racists but Jesus and my long dead judeo-christian brothers were not. It those times it was unlawful for anyone not of jewish decent to approach the jews, but Jesus ministered to samaritans and other gentiles anyway.

Inregards to the OP, it is sad that anyone should be murdered. It deson't matter if you christian jew or muslim murder is breaking the 6th commandment and i don't see how you could be of either faith if you are lawless and do not obey God's laws. Even Jesus said "if you love me, keep my commandments" because he didn't want us to degenerate into lawlessness. I think the ousting of Mubarak is wrong, the U.S. government has had a penchant for installing dictators and then removing them at thier whim. I don't approve of what my out of control government does, and i don't approve of setting fire to or exploding houses of worship be they synogogues, mosques or christian churches or for any house of worship whatever the faith.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

lolwot are you talking about ? so when radical muslims take to the streets and start burning down churches and murdering Christians to you that isn't classed as persecution.

Your last comment got me

i dont know any other islamic state that allows christians to be so: loud, obnoxious, etc etc

Loud in what way ? by protesting because there churches and houses are being burnt down and there Children are being slaughtered like cattle in the street . i suppose you want them to fully undertake there dhimmi status and stay silent.

Oh and btw Egypt isnt an Islamic state

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

i dont think you understand. outside every mosque in egypt, there is a construction site with a church being built.

Can you provide evidence for this ? Not saying your lying but your claims are all BS

in aswan, the christians in noway should of been putting a `dome` on there church....this could be seen as incitment. aswan as a place is `old skool`....the christains had no permission to build a church at all, so it was brought down. all the spin, is propaganda.....

OH by that logic every single mosque in the world that has a minaret should be destroyed. after all it's incitement which part was propaganda ? the part where the christians died or the part where the church was attacked
edit on 11-10-2011 by Thetawave because: ;

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Life has been cheap in that region of the world from the beginning of time.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

You have an interesting take on the plight of non-muslim Egyptians in the face of violent Islamic Jihad. The Copts, even beyond representing the very earliest Christian heritage also harken back to Egypt's pharaonic past, plumbing the deepest recesses of human history.

As Hellenism and the influence of Greece waned, even as the Pharaoh's influence slipped away, the forms, rituals, history and light has been carried into the present by the non-muslims of Egypt; the Coptic Christians represent an unbroken chain to man's earliest past. And for the last several centuries the bearers of Western thought have withstood being erased from history by the expansive monoculture espoused by adherents of the Mohammedan faith.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

its not going to be a false flag, I haven't heard one statement from any kind of official ridiculing this stuff... no.. truth is, They ( our government) has been hell bent on getting rid of god from the pledge, and everywhere else.. this will be the end game, showing Americans how hated Christianity is around the world, hoping to stifle one of the biggest religions on U.S soil.

think of it like gunwalker/F&F.... sell the guns, and claim that guns are bad and we need to get rid of them, while still allowing illegals in.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

You are one sick person ShortMemory. You clearly condone the killing of innocent people because of their religion. It does not get more disgusting than that.

sorry but if christians took action themselves and sorted out the issues of their group i wouldnt have to.. nothing will change if nothing is done and clearly no one will sort it out in the legal manner

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingbreaker

its not going to be a false flag, I haven't heard one statement from any kind of official ridiculing this stuff... no.. truth is, They ( our government) has been hell bent on getting rid of god from the pledge, and everywhere else.. this will be the end game, showing Americans how hated Christianity is around the world, hoping to stifle one of the biggest religions on U.S soil.

think of it like gunwalker/F&F.... sell the guns, and claim that guns are bad and we need to get rid of them, while still allowing illegals in.

i didnt really think it had to be, just that if they needed too it would be an easy false flag to use.
i highly doubt that the government would want to do that, its an easy way to get votes and control the people to agree with things they wouldnt usually on the basis that 'this guy believes my religion too so he must be doing it for the right reason'.
if chrisitians dont know how hated it is they must be pretty slow.

haha gunwalker. i dont think i see america giving up its only saving grace anytime soon

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

Tell us, how brainwashed must someone be to support killing of innocent people, no matter their religion?

in no way brainwashed, just have to be desensatized to violence from being forced to read the bible as a child.
im sorry but nothing will be done about christianity if good people do nothing, and i see no other way for these people to get the effect they so need

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Originally posted by xxblackoctoberxx
reply to post by kwell

its all subjective. to me, christianity is a very disgusting, harmful thing. the less of them the better off we are. this article just happens to be about christians though, or i wouldnt be so specific. all organized religion is a virus.

We are living in the end times all Bible prophecy is being fulfilled in front of our eyes. You can kill me because I am Christian, I am prepared for that. The same protests that happened in Egypt will be happening worldwide on Oct. 15, 2011. The same unrest will spread here. Jesus Christ is the only one that can save you from what is coming. I will pray for you.

haha its not to hard to tell that all the stars being given to you in this thread are from people with obvious mental disorders if they can star this..bible prophecy lol..

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

sorry but if christians took action themselves and sorted out the issues of their group i wouldnt have to.

Newsflash!
It happened 200 years ago.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxblackoctoberxx
reply to post by kwell

its all subjective. to me, christianity is a very disgusting, harmful thing. the less of them the better off we are. this article just happens to be about christians though, or i wouldnt be so specific. all organized religion is a virus.

You're flat out wrong your condoning innocent people being killed in the guise of religion, when people were killed for not being christian it's just as wrong.......

Two wrongs don't make a right, i believe in God but yes i have problems with ORGANIZED religion as the concept is flawed, in that it brings more separation among denominations of christianity, but i wouldn't go around killing people who decided to go to chruch synagogue mosque ect ect, think about it!!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

sorry but if christians took action themselves and sorted out the issues of their group i wouldnt have to.

Newsflash!
It happened 200 years ago.

well thats 200 years youve have had to make up for it but you continue to not do anything about it

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
As the Op of this thread , may I express my utmost disgust at the bigotry and mocking hatred expressed by several" members" to this thread...towards Christians.
The memory of the people killed is being excreted upon by some of the obnoxious anti Christian posts.
Argue the facts...but that would require intelligence and love.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
As the Op of this thread , may I express my utmost disgust at the bigotry and mocking hatred expressed by several" members" to this thread...towards Christians.
The memory of the people killed is being excreted upon by some of the obnoxious anti Christian posts.
Argue the facts...but that would require intelligence and love.

oh well not even close to as bad as the bible
its sad to see people die but from what history shows us change never happens any other way.
i have been arguing the facts

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

well thats 200 years youve have had to make up for it but you continue to not do anything about it

What? Make up for what? Christians have already reformed and liberalised themselves.

And how can todays christians be responsible for the sins of their grand-grand-grandfathers? Are you for collective guilt?

If so, would you agree with killing all the muslims for the atrocities of the fundamentalists?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

What? Make up for what? Christians have already reformed and liberalised themselves.

And how can todays christians be responsible for the sins of their grand-grand-grandfathers? Are you for collective guilt?

If so, would you agree with killing all the muslims for the atrocities of the fundamentalists?

they havent reformed they still follow the primitive scriptures and support the fear, hate and confusion it spreads.
its their responsibilty because they still teach the things that caused them problems back then..im not for collective guilt if you learn from what your grand grand grandfathers did.
i think anyone who continues to preach hate should be stopped, and if they wont stop themselves i dont see much other way..

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

they havent reformed they still follow the primitive scriptures and support the fear, hate and confusion it spreads.

Christians primarily follow the new testament. And majority of them are moderate liberals that do not support any hate and fear. Which cannot be said about muslims.

its their responsibilty because they still teach the things that caused them problems back then.

No they dont. In fact, christianity today has very strong freedom and anti-totality meme associated with it. Even christian fundamentalism is mostly limited to condemning abortion and gay marriages.

not for collective guilt if you learn from what your grand grand grandfathers did.

They have already learned and reformed. What more do you want?

i think anyone who continues to preach hate should be stopped, and if they wont stop themselves i dont see much other way.

So, what is your opinion about the muslim extermination thingy? Its the epitome of hypocrisy to support killing of moderate christians because their religion supports hate and violence, but do not support the extermination of far less moderate muslims, which support far more hate and violence in todays world.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join