It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians Continue To be Butchered in Egypt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Keep your Jesus. I have a leatherman tool.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
www.egyptdailynews.com...

just to bring you up to speed with the current situation.
there were families protesting outside the television studios
on sunday. muslims and copts were together with their CHILDREN!
they were protesting, regarding the injustice and apathy shown
specifically towards a church bulldozed in aswan province whilst
the army looked on.
ultra conservative muslims (nice way of stating a fundamental mindset)
and the army decided to fire gas at the gathering and then attack.

it may be elements within the muslim brotherhood/salafists who are behind
these attacks to destabilise the last remnants of peace between the two
religions prior to the upcoming elections. secterianism within egypt
has reared it ugly head yet again.

a hidden hand is at work here and i suspect the end result is to install
sharia salafist/wahabist style. certain interests worldwide will welcome this
rule of law as it will lessen the expenditure on social improvements for one.
democracy will cost tankers full of cash to improve the lives of all within egypt.

i find some comments on here quite sad. it shows a complete lack of humanity.
the extremists are the problem and should be outed and barred from political activity.
anyone who wishes harm,suffering or death on innocents who seek improvement
for all, you really need to experience death close up and personal. it will
put things into perspective.

i have friends in egypt, both muslim and copt. they are some of the most hospitable
people i have ever met. they are afraid of the violent elements who pull out all
the stops to get their way.

november elections will determine how much influence and power the extremists already
had within the shadow government/military junta.

regards fakedirt.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
This could not be true??? Muslims are tolerant people. They speak out when radicals inside the religion act out.

There faith is based on love and being forgiving. Heck this must just be a isolated case of just a few bad apples. Or otherwise we would see many other crazy backwards things going on all over the world.

Enough with the sarcasm----I really don't buy the whole war on terror but the Muslims sure are screwy. I think the best thing we could do is arm them and let them rip themselves apart. And trust me they would they are NUTS.

Agreed.

Might as well ship the PK brigade down there too, maybe they'll finally realize how "peaceful" islam is.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
We are living in the end times all Bible prophecy is being fulfilled in front of our eyes. You can kill me because I am Christian, I am prepared for that. The same protests that happened in Egypt will be happening worldwide on Oct. 15, 2011. The same unrest will spread here. Jesus Christ is the only one that can save you from what is coming. I will pray for you.

no thanks

"Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer"

but good luck with that. while youre at it pray me up a burrito and a large diet coke.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

Yeah your right there getting a taste of there own medicine. those damm coptics had it coming to them.

Seriously are you for real ? nearly 100,000 chrisitnas have fled egypt since the uprising because there being slaughtered in the street all for being christian. there churches are being burnt down and when they protest the egyptian army are running them over.

Please explain why they deserve this and provide facts that the 10% of Christians are trying to force there religion one everyone like you claim . because last time i heard there getting told to convert to islam or die.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Thetawave because: .

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thetawave

Yeah your right there getting a taste of there own medicine. those damm coptics had it coming to them.

Seriously are you for real ? nearly 100,000 chrisitnas have fled egypt since the uprising because there being slaughtered in the street all for being christian. there churches are being burnt down and when they protest the egyptian army are running them over.

Please explain why they deserve this and provide facts that the 10% of Christians are trying to force there religion one everyone like you claim . because last time i heard there getting told to convert to islam or die.

the situation you just described in egypt has happened countless times at the hands of christians and the church..

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxblackoctoberxx

Originally posted by kwell
We are living in the end times all Bible prophecy is being fulfilled in front of our eyes. You can kill me because I am Christian, I am prepared for that. The same protests that happened in Egypt will be happening worldwide on Oct. 15, 2011. The same unrest will spread here. Jesus Christ is the only one that can save you from what is coming. I will pray for you.

no thanks

"Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer"

but good luck with that. while youre at it pray me up a burrito and a large diet coke.

sorry but i think pepsi is the offical cola of god

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Oh yeah your right, let's use events from hundreds if not thousands of years ago to justify the slaughter of thousands of people today. Give me the last example from the last ten years of this happening.

*Tumbleweed blows by

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Please explain why they deserve this

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

etc.. ad infinitum

thats why

edit on 10/11/2011 by xxblackoctoberxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by xxblackoctoberxx

Right so your using bible quotes to show that all these woman and children need to die. Your not worthy of another reply as your just as bad as the people killing them in cold blood. disgracefull

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

i dont think im smart enough to understand what you just said but with all of the encouraging talk in the bible of killing everyone else who doesnt believe, all i can say is karma is a bitchhh

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Oh yeah your right, let's use events from hundreds if not thousands of years ago to justify the slaughter of thousands of people today. Give me the last example from the last ten years of this happening.

*Tumbleweed blows by

someone needs to be held accountable and i think people who support such an evil group are just as responsible.
examples?
-communists
-nazis
-terrorists
the list goes on

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Exactly!

"When bad things are done, it is the fault of misguided individuals, not Christianity.
When good things are done, it is the result of Christianity."

so either people are aware of what christianity has done in the past and still want to be a part which should make them accountable

or

they are ignorant of their religions past and shouldnt even be calling themself christian. more like brainwashed.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

yeah those poor innocent children really had it coming to them, your right though hardly a day goes by in egypt without a Christian killing a non beliver / sarcasm

Have you actually got anything to offer to this thread or does your blind hatred of the Coptic Chrisitans stop you. there are hundreds of threads bashing christians why dont you post on them ?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

well your god saves innocent souls right? so consider it a favor, they get to heaven sooner than everyone else

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

What the hell is wrong with you. innocent children and people are being slaughtered and that's all you have to say. You have major issues when you support the death of children. well done

also it's not happening because there christians who follow ther bloodthristy teachings it happening because they're not muslims and dont want to to live under dhimmi status. the same would happen if they were all atheists, maybe you could relate more and have empathy for them if that was the case eh ?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
For those who have no grasp of what is occurring in Egypt, know the following.
- Egypt was once the center of Western Civilization
- Alexandria was the center of Western thought
- The majority of Egyptian history and heritage is not Islamic

This was prior to the arrival of The Jihad. We are witnesses to the closing stages of the process of Jihad. Sure it took them a thousand years, but nearly every single non-muslim in Egypt is dead or living in fear for their lives. The Jihad in Egypt has extinguished what was once MY heritage.

The slow march of time has so many blinded to the true nature and goals of The Jihad.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

cant you tell whats 'wrong' with me?

i completely understand. religious affiliation or not, innocent people are being killed. i simply do not care.

to me its just another reason why religion should be abolished. we wouldnt have this problem in the first place. it has brought nothing good that would have not come about without religion.

like i said earlier, im specifically 'attacking' christianity because its the topic of the article but theres only so much killing in the name of religion i can see before i simply become desensitized and dont care.

this is all normal for religion throughout history. its a skipping record.

when you have more than one group saying "have faith that this religion is right and denounce all others" it will inevitably lead to killing one another.

im tired. nighty night!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Hmmm all this Christian bashing reminds me of a quote from a website talking about the Illuminati agenda to create World War 3. Apparently this plan/agenda was written by Albert Pike, a high up Illuminati/Freemason in 1871. Now whether or not it was written at that time I can't confirm. But the website is at least 10 years old.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

Albert Pike and Three World Wars

Looks like the Illuminati agenda is succeeding!!

The Illuminati idiots all worship the occult and practice satanic rituals and child sacrifices. This is a ploy by the Illuminati Murderous Elite to wipe out religion by using Islam to do it. Then they will detroy Islam through Nuclear War.

Egypt is being manipulated by the west to do just that. Religion is being used as the catalyst! And those idiots are falling for it and warring with each other. Religion is a farce! All humans should put away their stupid beliefs and come together to fight the real enemy. The New World Order Elite!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

completely understand. religious affiliation or not, innocent people are being killed. i simply do not care.

so you dont care yet your here posting your hatred of them like the bigot you are. when was the last time a Coptic christian did anything to you ?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join