It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians Continue To be Butchered in Egypt

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The link below was from may 2011, it is an article published in one of Australias most respected newspapers.

It is not made up propaganda, yet once again... in the last few days scores of Christians have been butchered and places of worship burned down.

[url=http://]http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/opinion/coptic-christians-slaughtered-in-egypt-as-the-world-looks-away/story-e6frg6zo-1226056354274[ /url]

Why the turning away ?...from our fellow Christians?
edit on 11-10-2011 by Dr Expired because: added words

edit on 11-10-2011 by Dr Expired because: link

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Who's turning away?I think the new Egypt will need much American assistance if they expect their revolution to succeed.Allowing the slaughter of Christians is the worst thing they could do to sabotage themselves,IMO.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
.Allowing the slaughter of Christians is the worst thing they could do to sabotage themselves,IMO.

/sarcasm on

Yes they should be killing all persons without regard to religion....

/sarcasm off

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Whose fellow Christians? Are you living in a cave?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
The link below was from may 2011, it is an article published in one of Australias most respected newspapers.

It is not made up propaganda, yet once again... in the last few days scores of Christians have been butchered and places of worship burned down.

[url=http://]http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/opinion/coptic-christians-slaughtered-in-egypt-as-the-world-looks-away/story-e6frg6zo-1226056354274[ /url]

Why the turning away ?...from our fellow Christians?
edit on 11-10-2011 by Dr Expired because: added words

edit on 11-10-2011 by Dr Expired because: link

we would have no idea if this is propaganda or not, the australian is popular but that doesnt make it trustworthy..

i see this as a false flag
we all know the us wants to go into the rest of the middle east

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
That is really sad. It lets us know that we are really close to the 7 year tribulation. It looks like the 5th seal is being fulfilled before our eyes.

Revelation 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
www.breitbart.tv...
Bolton: Obama Calls For Restraint From Egyptian Christians As They’re Being Killed

I found this on another forum.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
christians shmistians

why should we care, survival of the fittest and christians are on their way out

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxblackoctoberxx
christians shmistians

agreed, in recent years many religious groups have been targeted and you dont hear christians caring about that.
i think its a taste of their own medicine
a very small percentage of egypt is christian, and no doubt they would try force it on everyone else over there.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
www.breitbart.tv...
Bolton: Obama Calls For Restraint From Egyptian Christians As They’re Being Killed

I found this on another forum.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Obama tells both sides to restrain themselves? While the muslims and the government are beating them and killing them. I was very disturbing to see the military trying and succeeding at running them over.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShortMemory

christians shmistians

agreed, in recent years many religious groups have been targeted and you dont hear christians caring about that.
a very small percentage of egypt is christian, and no doubt they would try force it on everyone else over there.

Do you both even realize how disgusting you sound?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I've seen footage on tv etc of the violence, if it is a false flag for it being christians or not is not really of importance. The important part is that there is still violence over there between people. The religion is not important so much as people are still trying to beat each other the head.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

its all subjective. to me, christianity is a very disgusting, harmful thing. the less of them the better off we are. this article just happens to be about christians though, or i wouldnt be so specific. all organized religion is a virus.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
This could not be true??? Muslims are tolerant people. They speak out when radicals inside the religion act out.

There faith is based on love and being forgiving. Heck this must just be a isolated case of just a few bad apples. Or otherwise we would see many other crazy backwards things going on all over the world.

Enough with the sarcasm----I really don't buy the whole war on terror but the Muslims sure are screwy. I think the best thing we could do is arm them and let them rip themselves apart. And trust me they would they are NUTS.

link   

Originally posted by kwell

christians shmistians

if you think that is disgusting then i seriously wonder why you are christian
christianity has been responsible for more disgusting crimes then any other group

its about time that the world broke free from the strangle hold religious ignorance has on it

link   

christians shmistians

if you think that is disgusting then i seriously wonder why you are christian
christianity has been responsible for more disgusting crimes then any other group

its about time that the world broke free from the strangle hold religious ignorance has on it

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

reply to post by kwell

its all subjective. to me, christianity is a very disgusting, harmful thing. the less of them the better off we are. this article just happens to be about christians though, or i wouldnt be so specific. all organized religion is a virus.

We are living in the end times all Bible prophecy is being fulfilled in front of our eyes. You can kill me because I am Christian, I am prepared for that. The same protests that happened in Egypt will be happening worldwide on Oct. 15, 2011. The same unrest will spread here. Jesus Christ is the only one that can save you from what is coming. I will pray for you.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
If I start hearing them make a huge fuss on this on they telly. Then I know where were heading next, then its just a quick ride over to Iran.

OT: Its horribly, if its true which it could very well be. Though getting involed in another war and being the world police isn't going to help anyone out. If we get involve Egypt will prolly end up worse off.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

reply to post by kwell

We are living in the end times all Bible prophecy is being fulfilled in front of our eyes. You can kill me because I am Christian, I am prepared for that. The same protests that happened in Egypt will be happening worldwide on Oct. 15, 2011. The same unrest will spread here. Jesus Christ is the only one that can save you from what is coming. I will pray for you.

read your history books, this sort of thing has happened time and time again
it is not the end of the world
its just a re-shaping of society..and its a natural process

what your saying is without thought or evidence, dont look to you god to save you because i can assure you there is no heaven waiting for you on the other side.
the entire universe does not revolve around 2000 years of some ignorant species existence

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by xxblackoctoberxx

Murder is murder, even if the victims are self-deluded idiots. I think most of us can agree that murder is wrong regardless of who its perpetrated against, or why.

That said, this article is laden with "buzzwords." I think they may be playing truth taffy; not exactly lying per se, but not exactly giving a try at objective truth, either.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join