It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avenge Amanda Knox! Give Italy Nothing!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by Flavian

Yes you're absolutely right. Europe had both world wars but namely the 2nd totally under control without us Americans poking our noses in it.

You're nuts...Europe would be speaking German today without U.S. intervention through supplies and then direct conflict... there's absolutely no room for debate on that, historically or conjecturally...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RealAmericanPatriot

What about sarcastically.... It seems it is lost on you..

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

wow another guy who doesn't know when the battle of britain was and when america stepped foot in europe.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
knox knows....that's why her tears of guilt sorry i mean joy (she has to keep this story up hence the crocodile tears) came pouring out after the sham of a retrial...i hope it wont be long till her charade is over and a decent journalist can sting her....the sex game they played ended in the slaying of an amazing young woman who knox was so jealous off she tried to lower Meredith to her own sleazy level...i would love to look knox in the eyes and ask her where the video is ???? and as for Italy the people may seem arrogant to the thread starter (who comes across as a real hardman ) but when in Rome !!!!! forza italia rip Meredith !!!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

My apology... point noted...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by internazionale

It's hard for me to believe that people like you actually exist! Seriously. Isn't there some freak show you need to get back to?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by listerofsmeg

wow another guy who doesn't know when the battle of britain was and when america stepped foot in europe.

Wow, another guy who doesn't know that the German command had already determined that the eastern front was vain and that firepower should be redirected towards Britain's submission. Records show that it was decided that if Britain fell, the U.S. would back down from any potential involvement...

Wow, another guy who doesn't know that nearly ALL of Britain's weapons, food and medical supplies were coming FROM THE U.S. already... thus, we were already at war and Britain WOULD have fallen without the U.S. intervention...

Wow, another guy who doesn't realize that Japan would have resupplied the German machine if they hadn't been so busy with the "sleeping giant" that woke up pissed off...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Panther44

you registered just for the purpose of being yourself well done
i stand by my beliefs dude you and people like you are the reason i exist.....grow up troll.....rip Meridith !!!
edit on 11-10-2011 by internazionale because: some people need to get back on topic

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I registered to defend a person who is obviously innocent. There's nothing more I need to say to you, you've already accumulated your fair share of bad karma. Good luck with that.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
ATS, I am pissed!

What the Italians have done to Amanda Knox is intolerable.

I am not asking you to see it the way that I do, but let me tell you; I lived there for 2 years. The Italians hate Americans. I personally, do not think that the Amanda Knox case had anything to do with anything other than Italy trying to symbolically horse-drag America through the international gutter. And now that we can clearly see at what cost this has come for Amanda Knox, I am just pissed off.

Yahh, and US is the only place on earth where lore and justice had never hurt anybody especially citizens of foreign countries. Am I right?
In my opinion If that took place in America she would be probably sentenced for death years ago without so many years of expensive processes and with great advantage to tax payers.
edit on 11-10-2011 by odyseusz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I spent some time in Italy.

Loved it.

Found the Italians to be very nice.

If I wanted to boycott every place that mishandles justice I would be Buddah, because I would have nothing.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I just had some spaghetti, I guess I will start my boycott tomorrow. Sorry I am just trying to get enough comments so that I can start my own thread.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

my karma is fine my friend your`s,foxy knoxy and the italy haters ain`t...give italy nothing roflmao,, like they care,,,the place is as bent as the governments your thread starter fought for so just deal with it...justice for Meridith....hope you find some empathy in your lifetime...rip Meridith !!!!
edit on 11-10-2011 by internazionale because: forza italia

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hehehe World War II? In a thread about Amanda Knox?
Really? That's a sad thing on it's own.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Well, for your sake you should hope that you never get accused of a crime you didn't commit, because you will be royally screwed.

I have empathy. I just don't have sympathy for people who don't use their brains, there is a difference. God gave us brains for a reason, but obviously that reason has been lost on you.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Human Justice systems are inherently full of faults. As human beings we only know our temporal psychosis. So much so that we are just at a loss to know who did kill Meredith Kercher. Although obviously Rude Guide is beyond doubt certainly guilty. I believe that the original conviction of guilty should have been up held at the appeal hearings. Therefore the fact that Amanda Knox and Raphael Sollecetto are at liberty to me is a miscarriage of justice. The media pressure emanating from various loud mouth was perverting the course of justice. In my opinion the Judges should have demanded a complete ban on media coverage. However, now that Amanda and Raphael are found to be innocent, we are just going to have to let them get on with their life. I advise everyone to cool down. Now that the case is over we must simply allow Amanda and Raphael to find their way in life. Personally I do not trust in the human justice system. I teach that we cannot rely on it to bring justice. It will always be full of failings. It is very frustrating. Therefore we must look to God for true justice. Only God knows what happened that night and who are the guilty. No one can hide from God. God sees and hears everything. No matter where you go God will always be able to see you. God knows your inner most thoughts. All your most secret secrets are known to God. Obviously first and foremost our prayers are for Meredith Kercher that she might be allowed into Heaven. As for Amanda Knox and Raphael Sollecetto we pray for them that they might be able to understand their guilt. Conscience is going to follow them, haunting them, all the days of their life. Blood cannot be washed away so easilly. My final comment is that in my opinion Amanda Knox and Raphael Sollecetto are a psychiatric case of Multiple Personality Disorder brought on by the mixing of alcohol and drugs. Therefore prison is not the solution. Both of them should be required to undergo psychiatric treatment.

As the Roman Catholic Saint Francis said "Forgiving is better than to be forgiven".

As it says in the Lords Prayer [Our Father] "Forgive us of our sins as we forgive others of their sins towards us".

The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM (tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex and no drugs and no violence. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the One Absolute. The One True God. Her names are many but she be the one true God there be no other God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La Deus Nostra, Notre Dame, Our Lady, The Holy Spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic [celestial immortal] powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving Her Holiness Above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to Her Holiness Above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception [parthenogenesis] reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright (c) NGL 2000.

He who trusts in violence to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 11/10/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkers

You're not xenophobic. You're just an ignorant American, just like the other 299,000,000

I'll be the first to lament the sorry state of education, entertainment, and attitude in America, but this seems greatly exaggerated.

No, what we want is American criminals to take the punishments they deserve without foreign governments interfering in our legal processes and perverting the course of justice.

As they should.

I hope any US Americans reading this in the USA (Fat-Land) also pay attention to the responses. You better learn that if you break our laws, you will be subjected to our legal systems just like anyone else who breaks the law. Also the fact that none of us want you here should play a part in your plans.

Do you mean militarily or at all. My family is from Italy (came here in 1915) and I hope to go there to try to track down some of them. I'd like to think Italian sentiment isn't quite this extreme. We aren't all the way you portray us.

Americans have hearts? Oh well, your hatred will never even reach the levels of disgust we reserve for you.

America has no standing in the world. You're an international joke.

That's not true. This just isn't being reasonable.

What's with the anger? I, personally, love Europe. I grew up there and would like to move back. I just don't understand the anger.

Peace
KJ

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

buddy please stop abusing people...you are getting off topic...maybe my post hit a bit close to the bone but that`s ok....forza italia....RIP MERIDITH.....

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I woder if Amanda Knox would subject herself to polygraph tests and maybe some of that new technology that detects electrical activity in the brain when the subject is lying. I recon that should clear a few things up. If i was recently cleared of a horrible murder and i was innocent i'd insist on such a procedure as it's really the only way to make the public truely believe that you are innocent.

edit on 11-10-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: typo

edit on 11-10-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
So the OP is advocating a consumer boycott of all things Italian ?

Fair enough, even though Italians have as little influence over their judiciary as the average American has over theirs.

But if consumer boycotts are en vogue, Christ in heavens, I've got a hundred reasons to initiate a boycott of US goods and services. Well, assuming I could find anything in the shops which is in fact manufactured in the USA (not much chance of that, these days).

Of course, I'd never do that though. That's because I'm a Quaker, continental European, liberal ... I'm just about everything most US contributors might despise.

And am of the opinion that those things which seek to divide us are not of God ... and this rotten, terrible thread is one of them.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join