It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avenge Amanda Knox! Give Italy Nothing!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm sorry Meredith Kercher was killed. I hope they finally discover who did it. Was it Amanda Knox? Dunno. Wasn't on the jury.
As for protesting Italy?
Sorry. I liked it there when I visited.
(I might protest France, just because, however)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Nope, think this was done to death on the first couple of pages to be honest. Keep checking on the thread because it has become amusing, which i am pretty sure was not the original aim...........

As an aside, does anyone know how to upload avatars? I have read the guide but frankly i am something of a technophobe and luddite and it makes as much sense to me as reading klingon! ( i still slighlty suspect that there are little people in the computer making things happen
)

Edit: Easy to understand step by step guide from moderators would be massively appreciated
edit on 11-10-2011 by Flavian because: because i am a dunce

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Most Italians only dislike Americans because we have troops and military installations on their soil.

I've spent a lot of time in Vicenza and the consensus there is primarily against us military.

Italians, just like most people, don't just blindly hate Americans. They hate us because we are occupying their land. I think you'd feel the same if there was an Italian base near your home.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
they got the guy that did it, then they also put these two little kids away also, then let them go.
Bull#!! Boycott italy for like 10 years or something.

The french have good wine.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Just to clarify - while I believe Amanda and Raphaelle are innocent, I don't think that accusing the entire country for the actions of a few is the answer. The wrongdoing was perpetrated by the police and by the prosecutor, and quite possibly the original judge - this does not mean ALL Italians should be punished for the actions of a few.

It's exactly the same as when somebody accuses Americans of being evil and war-mongering - then Americans get angry and say "Don't lump all of us in with the actions of a few in our government".

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Nobody knows the truth unless you were involved in the investigation or a witness of the crime. Based on this fact nobody know if Amanda Knox is guilty or innocent.

The investigation was handled poorly. That is no reason to stop buying italian products. Especially in trying times.

Like I said in my first post, VIVA ITALIA!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
LOL@Frater210!
You just took epic responses to your pathetic post.
Now, drag your sorry ass back and leave this post quiet.
You've embarrassed yourself boy.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
Egads.

But all things considered, on this particular day, I have no love at all in my heart for the Italian scumbags that can't see past their noses.

To me, Amanda Knox is symbolic of where America stands in the world now and I hope others are getting the message.

Screw Italy and their pantomime system of justice.

edit on 10-10-2011 by Frater210 because: !

You wrote a very confusing post, but I've cut to the point. Pantomime of justice because she was released based upon very selective allowance of evidence (potential DNA evidence was put forward as inadmissable by the defence and this was accepted)?

Pantomime that she was subjected to due legal process? Why shouldn't she have been? Do you want Americans to be able to avoid due process of law when in other countries?

I'm not quite sure what you feel you've got to be so formented about here.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I agree w/Kryties.

And I buy American whenever possible,especially,the wine.We have some excellent wines up here in The Great Northwest..why look any farther?

I think people "hate" America(ns) for alot of different reasons.Some accurate,some not.Be that as it may,there's nowhere on this blessed planet I'd rather live.And I don't care if Mizz Knox is guilty or not.It's over.Tooth gnashing with each other won't change the verdict.Neither will boycotting Italian products.

Buy American!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaGremlin
Italians, just like most people, don't just blindly hate Americans. They hate us because we are occupying their land. I think you'd feel the same if there was an Italian base near your home.

I think this comment needed to be said again, I believe this is the crux of the 'hate' issue involving many countries, including Italy, toward America and Americans.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
reply to post by Frater210

Grow up you xenophobic idiot !

Cosmic...
I could care less about Amanda Knox, just to get that out of the way. Do you know what the word xenophobic means? I do not think that it applies to the OP.

Yes i do know what xenophobic means, allow me to enlighten you..

Xenophobia...An unreasonable fear, distrust or hatred of strangers , foreigners or anything perceived as foreign or different.

Clearly the OP's statements fall into that category, he doesn't like Italians and wants to see all of Italy punished......i mean hello...is there anybody in there !

Cosmic...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkers

Well aren't we just a bright ball of sun shine. Perhaps after you're done bashing Americans you can start in on the Blacks and Jews too..

I think they are starting to feel left out.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
i hate when people hate/blame/stereotype an entire people for the actions of a few,

facts...europeons used to be thankfull of/love america when we saved their counries twice, america wouldnt exist if it werent for frances help so to all the haters read a book .america and europe have been/are allies/dependant on each other for quite some time we are brothers and sisters and would need each other if the shtf. at this point who even knows who really controls any of our govts? so please stop blaming peasants. punishing farmers/wine producers????

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

i can look at that girl and tell you she is guilty. cmon people where is your gut feel/instincts nowadays.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Dont forget the French, never ever forget the french!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well, okay but the one main problem...

Knox was involved in the killing of Ms. Kercher.

Just because some of the evidence collection process is in question, doesn't mean she didn't have anything to do with it.

A good PR firm did her justice.....

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by citizen3273676

When did you save europe twice? And don't say the world wars. The only people that genuinely believe that are Americans!!

Stupidly broke my own rule and dived in without reading your entire post. My fault, i apologise and agree. Except with the Amercia saving Europe thing!!!
edit on 11-10-2011 by Flavian because: diving in and not reading posts properly

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by libertarianman

Do you measure heads to determine guilt as well?

I also think she is guilty but if we are going down this route, lets try the ducking stool to determine her guilt!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Whatever,i'm not sure if she's really 100% innocent.
she got millions in the bank now anyways and from this whole story, she isn't the victim.
Meredith and her family are the victims but no-one mentions them anymore because a pretty american was behind bars in another country.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Well, okay but the one main problem...

Knox was involved in the killing of Ms. Kercher.

Just because some of the evidence collection process is in question, doesn't mean she didn't have anything to do with it.

Not just some of the evidence mate, ALL of it. Those websites I keep linking that people keep ignoring go into quite intricate detail and in my mind leaves no doubt about their innocence.

A good PR firm did her justice.....

And an equally good PR campaign got them convicted in the first place. When I say 'good' though, in this case I actually mean injust and corrupt.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join