It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avenge Amanda Knox! Give Italy Nothing!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
ATS, I am pissed!

What the Italians have done to Amanda Knox is intolerable.

I am not asking you to see it the way that I do, but let me tell you; I lived there for 2 years. The Italians hate Americans. I personally, do not think that the Amanda Knox case had anything to do with anything other than Italy trying to symbolically horse-drag America through the international gutter. And now that we can clearly see at what cost this has come for Amanda Knox, I am just pissed off.

Italy. They hate us for many of the reasons that the French do but they love our tourist dollars. Oh, and they also like having their asses bailed out of impossible fascist invasions, but whatever. I lived there on a small Army post which shall go nameless for 2 years. At least 3 or 4 times a year the Italians would lock down the entrance with 5 or 6 hundred people and we would all be on alert for terrorist threats. Then we would all go out on the weekend so the same locals could serve us calzone and pizza. I was jumped by 6 Italians in a bathroom at a club in Padova. Yeah, the Italians couldn't fight then either, so it was no problem, but I don't think the average American is aware of the level of animosity that the Italians have towards America and Americans.

So here is what we do:

We at ATS are always looking for methods by which we can experiment with and test our social power. It is often asked; "but what can we do"?

Well how about this? We do Nothing. That's right. We give the Italians Nothing.

Especially, don't drink Italian wine. Don't buy Italian products. Don't travel to Italy. Why would you want to? Vermont and New England are beautiful at this time of the year.

Basically, look for any way that you can screw Italy out of American dollars. Give them nothing.

The French are going to love us for a little while. Give Italy Nothing!

Focus on the wine for sure. Italy's exports 1/5 of the world's wine. Hit them where it hurts. Take the time in restaurants to make sure that you do not buy Italian wines. Shun the crap at supermarkets. Buy California and Oregonian wines instead.

We will do this until the end of October.

Screw the Italians for what they did to Amanda Knox and what they attempted to do to America.

Give Italy Nada!

Facciamo calci il culo!

edit on 10-10-2011 by Frater210 because: !

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
No. Thank you. I enjoy the wine from my italian peers.

LONG LIVE ITALY!

+34 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
What someone did to Meredith Kercher is far more intolerable.

Are you so absoutely certain Amanda knows nothing about what happened?

Someone was murdered. Someone knows what happened.

The victim isn't around to tell us

Who do you care for?

+24 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
ATS, I am pissed!

What the Italians have done to Amanda Knox is intolerable.

I am not asking you to see it the way that I do, but let me tell you; I lived there for 2 years. The Italians hate Americans. I personally, do not think that the Amanda Knox case had anything to do with anything other than Italy trying to symbolically horse-drag America through the international gutter. And now that we can clearly see at what cost this has come for Amanda Knox, I am just pissed off.

Italy. They hate us for many of the reasons that the French do but they love our tourist dollars. Oh, and they also like having their asses bailed out of impossible fascist invasions, but whatever. I lived there on a small Army post which shall go nameless for 2 years. At least 3 or 4 times a year the Italians would lock down the entrance with 5 or 6 hundred people and we would all be on alert for terrorist threats. Then we would all go out on the weekend so the same locals could serve us calzone and pizza. I was jumped by 6 Italians in a bathroom at a club in Padova. Yeah, the Italians couldn't fight then either, so it was no problem, but I don't think the average American is aware of the level of animosity that the Italians have towards America and Americans.

So here is what we do:

We at ATS are always looking for methods by which we can experiment with and test our social power. It is often asked; "but what can we do"?

Well how about this? We do Nothing. That's right. We give the Italians Nothing.

Especially, don't drink Italian wine. Don't buy Italian products. Don't travel to Italy. Why would you want to? Vermont and New England are beautiful at this time of the year.

Basically, look for any way that you can screw Italy out of American dollars. Give them nothing.

The French are going to love us for a little while. Give Italy Nothing!

Focus on the wine for sure. Italy's exports 1/5 of the world's wine. Hit them where it hurts. Take the time in restaurants to make sure that you do not buy Italian wines. Shun the crap at supermarkets. Buy California and Oregonian wines instead.

We will do this until the end of October.

Screw the Italians for what they did to Amanda Knox and what they attempted to do to America.

Give Italy Nada!

Facciamo calci il culo!

Awww, is little USA having a temper tantrum because they didn't get their way? Awww diddums.

The real victim here is Meredith Kercher. She was murdered, and the true murderers got away. Amanda Knox is a great actress, it always helps to have a superpower standing behind you adding pressure. But we in Europe know she did it.

You want to run your little boycott? Good for you. The EU has a larger economy than the US, and certainly wont loose sleep over having less ignorant yanks making the place look dirty and infested.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

To be honest I think you should be p*ssed with yourself about your own stupidity and ignorance.

Yet again, it's all about America, blah blah blah, no one else matters.

st.
edit on 10-10-2011 by SatoriTheory because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Grow up you xenophobic idiot !

Cosmic...

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Oh, whilst you're at it, stop speaking European languages, stop bastardising European food (especially Italian food), stop claiming false European heritage, stop launching your illegal wars from our territories and take your crappy television shows, music and films with you.

Don't forget, you'll have to give back most of the weapons and vehicles your "military" uses, they were all made by European companies. Your "beer" sucks ass too.
edit on 10-10-2011 by Walkers because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

What if she was guilty? She tried to frame an innocent man at the very least. How good of a person can she be if she tried to frame somebody for murder? She certainly is not a person anyone should believe or trust. At the least she should have done ten years for trying to do just that. Or is that OK?

link   
For a thread with a call to the USA, there seems to be alot of others replying.
And replying negatively.

I agree the victim was not Ms. Knox, she was not the one murdered.
However, what if the real murderer is walking free because of misplaced anger against the USA?

That is the real issue here.

link   

Originally posted by Essan

Fairly certain, yeah.

Yeah, that someone was Rudy Guede, who was subsequently tied to the crime through *gasp* physical evidence, and then detained.

Fortunately, the physical evidence speaks for itself.

Who do you care for?

Er, the girl who the evidence overwhelmingly suggests was falsely convicted? As well as the victim, I don't see why they should be mutually exclusive.

Say, also, has anyone ever noticed that an Italian court functions (or fails to) a lot like the British Parliament? He who shouts loudest and longest; wins.
edit on 10-10-2011 by mistermonculous because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistermonculous

Originally posted by Essan

Fairly certain, yeah.

Yeah, that someone was Rudy Guede, who was subsequently tied to the crime through *gasp* physical evidence, and then detained.

Fortunately, the physical evidence speaks for itself.

Who do you care for?

Er, the girl who the evidence overwhelmingly suggests was falsely convicted?

As well as the victim, I don't see why they should be mutually exclusive.
edit on 10-10-2011 by mistermonculous because: (no reason given)

No, Rudy was convicted because he never had a superpower pushing down on Italy for his release. Also, it's so much easier to stomach a black killer, than it is to stomach the fact that Meredith was killed by a white middle class western woman.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

How many INNOCENT people have been EXECUTED in the US? That should be more of a concern for you.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Come on, you can't give a whole country a hard time because of the attitude of a few.

I feel desperately for Amanda and Raphael but let's not screw the whole country.

After all, they did sort it out which is a damn site more than can be said for the US justice system, no? Clearly both would have sentenced and regardless of new information, murdered anyway. That's the way America rolls!

THIS IS essentially why so many people all over the planet have an 'issue' with US Americans (all the other Americans, Brazil, Canada etc. don't get the sae crap).

You and I know that most Yankees actually good people. they suffer however for the criminal actions of their military and Nazi/Neo-Con/Israeli controlled political system.

Stop killing tens of millions of innocent civilians around the world i.e. Korea, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Honduras, Chile, Argentina, Guatemala, Cuba, Yemen, Libya, Iraq, Syria, East Timor, Kosovo, Serbia, Afghanistan, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. keep your nose out of where it doesn't belong.

and whilst you're at it, stop your ZOG government selling opium/heroin, crack/coc aine to a Billion people and generally supplying arms and nuclear weapons (death) to anyone willing to pay.

I reckon then, US Americans will be - a bit more - welcomed around the World.

Maybe even in Britain? But not France!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

No, Rudy was convicted because he never had a superpower pushing down on Italy for his release.

Or: because the evidence strongly indicated his guilt.

Also, it's so much easier to stomach a black killer, than it is to stomach the fact that Meredith was killed by a white middle class western woman.

I'd say that, to the contrary, our culture has quite the fixation on white middle class western lady murderers. BTW, I find killers difficult to stomach regardless of their demographic profile. Also, anyone who relies on the body of evidence available for review to form an opinion is a racist? Off-putting argument.
edit on 10-10-2011 by mistermonculous because: thing-a-ma-bob

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I really don't know if Amanda Knox was involved with the killing of Meredith Kercher but i do believe she knows something about it at least and is not telling. I don't believe Amanda is quite so innocent at she wants the rest of us to believe because she did try to frame an innocent man for the murder - this speaks of somebody who has something to hide.

Either way, Amanda Knox is no longer welcome in Europe.
edit on 10/10/2011 by Traydor because: grammer

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistermonculous

No, Rudy was convicted because he never had a superpower pushing down on Italy for his release.

Or: because the evidence strongly indicated his guilt.

Also, it's so much easier to stomach a black killer, than it is to stomach the fact that Meredith was killed by a white middle class western woman.

I'd say that, to the contrary, our culture has quite the fixation on white middle class western lady murderers. BTW, I find killers difficult to stomach regardless of their demographic profile. Also, anyone who relies on the body of evidence available for review to form an opinion is a racist? Off-putting argument.
edit on 10-10-2011 by mistermonculous because: thing-a-ma-bob

I'm afraid you're just wrong on this case. Innocent people don't do cartwheels in the police station. Innocent people don't have to change their story 5 times and frame people who were totally uninvolved. Innocent people don't have public fits of laughter when they are released. Innocent people don't have to force out vile crocodile tears. She did it

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LouvadaSejaDeus

So many experts on the US who have likely never lived or been to the US.

I have no idea if this girl was guilty or not, but I would be an ass if I hated Italy for that. Just like others who hate Americans are asses.

People are basically disgusting animals and that is why the old divide and control stuff works. People are way to willing to hate each other. Bigots are a dime a dozen.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by LouvadaSejaDeus

So many experts on the US who have likely never lived or been to the US.

I have no idea if this girl was guilty or not, but I would be an ass if I hated Italy for that. Just like others who hate Americans are asses.

People are basically disgusting animals and that is why the old divide and control stuff works. People are way to willing to hate each other. Bigots are a dime a dozen.

Sadly, I have been. I wouldn't go back even if your country paid me. I feel so sorry for Canadians. They have a much more beautiful country, much better quality citizens, far more refinement and culture yet they suffer through having you as a neighbour,

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'll be honest, I never heard of Amanda Knox till about a week ago, and not to sound harsh, but I just don't give rats ass bout her or her story. It effects me 0.0%.

We're you one of those people who called french fries, "freedom fries"?!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Egads.

I just can't bring myself to write anything snarky.

Well I guess I will have to take a look at where I was coming from with this. I have never been called xenophobic before, but I suppose I must be to some extent.

Yeah, poor Meredith. What can I say. I stand by my OP. Sorry so cynical but I really do believe that Amanda was wrongly dragged through what she was because Europe has this long standing psychological need to punish America. I am not the only one to have said that. If you can't find reasons to agree with that it's OK by me.

The funny thing to me though, is that the folks that have chimed in, presumably from Europe, seem to think that they are not also responsible for the way the world is. You can't save yourselves by punishing us. The world is a giant Tar baby and we are all equally stuck to it. I get the feeling that you would like somehow for America to take the hit for that.

That pisses me off, too. I hope that any Americans that are thinking of making travel arrangements to Europe (Euro-Land) are paying attention to these responses.

I have a small cruel streak and personally I would have no problem watching you all starve for American tourist dollars. Just for the fun of it.

But considering the remarks here, I think any Americans reading this thread that are thinking of travelling to Europe to patronize and give money to these people that hate us must be having second thoughts.

After reading all of the comments I would be mistaken if I were not to review my motivations for posting this thread

But all things considered, on this particular day, I have no love at all in my heart for the Italian scumbags that can't see past their noses.

To me, Amanda Knox is symbolic of where America stands in the world now and I hope others are getting the message.

Screw Italy and their pantomime system of justice.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join