It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

coming Total Collapse not just economic, world war 3 will be NWO's Armageddon.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

after not learning enuf from 2 world wars, stubborn imperial usa finally about to bite off way more than it can chew (doom & gloom foreals)

www.thetotalcollapse.com...

China Warns Russia Of Coming American

both Russian and Chinese military forces are being placed on their ‘highest alert’ in anticipation of a massive land invasion believed being planned by the United States of both the Middle East and Central Asia.

war against the world has now entered its 10th year, to prevent “at all costs” the implosion of the US Dollar

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

That site peddles fear into the lives of vulnerable people with insecurities & also gladly accepts donations to:

Living Church of God
P.O. Box 3810
Charlotte, NC 28227-8010 USA

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon
reply to post by ignant

That site peddles fear into the lives of vulnerable people with insecurities & also gladly accepts donations to:

Living Church of God
P.O. Box 3810

yea its obviously a salvation tone - the video's site not the other site.

edit on 10-10-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I just saw the still from your embedded video and thought; that must be some sort of Christian s...tuff. Then after a minute he goes on to perpetrate the decades long lie (in my opinion) of "6 million Jewish people dead", and in the same sentence says "millions of other Europeans". Yeah, just some 50 millions. I thought to myself, I don't really need this. We know a economic breakdown is coming, and it might lead to a world war. But so what? This video will not prepare you in the way you should; it's time to let go of all fears, and let the real love spread. It is laying latent within each and every one of you (sorry psychopaths, you can't come!). It will never surface if you let your fears lead your life the coming years.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Totally agreed. We need to start functioning from a point of love and not fear. Perhaps you have read the link to the experience of the guy who met the aliens from Iagra? I don't care if this is fiction or based on a true experience, the only way we can actually advance as a specie is to totally clean up our act and reverse our philosphy out of fear and into love and compassion. We seem to be doing everything the wrong way around.

Please read this if you have not? I know it is a long read, but really really worthy of your time and energy.
rune.galactic.to...

This is what humanity needs. But then, are we ready for it? Only those with good intentions are, and how many of us are there? To me, this document has put into worlds what we need to do to advance and really pull ourselves towards ourselves. WE need to get over erotic materialism and get back to the true purpose of life: spiritual growth.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Ah, more fear peddling. More Chicken Little-ism.
The sky is falling! The prophesies are nigh!
Uh-huh.
I prefer BBQ chicken myself.

Edit: Just a thought, but, isn't it common knowledge that the priest (religious) cast is in charge of keeping the minds of the sheep stupid and compliant? They don't even disguise it, but make people proud to be SHEEP, or in more dogmatic terms, lambs of gawd.

edit on 10-10-2011 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Yes the last great battle is coming, and the way things are going in the world, we seem to be on the doorstep. Dont let the Bible Bashers and religious Bashers get you discouraged OP. They will all see someday that it was all true and then it will be too late for them. Watch for the hour draws near.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon
reply to post by ignant

Living Church of God
P.O. Box 3810

Yup avoid that video if you must these morons dont speak for jesus they speak for there own money.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This video legitimately scares me.

Isn't this just a calmer, grandpa-esque, blood fetish psychosis?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Please use the link provided by heineken
Russian leader tells top-generals "prepare for armageddon" (HOAX)

Thread closed

Sauron
Super-Moderator

new topics

top topics

join