It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian leader tells top-generals "prepare for armageddon" (HOAX)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Russian leader tells top-generals "prepare for armageddon"

www.eutimes.net

A grim Federal Security Services (FSB) report on Prime Minister Putin’s plan to meet China’s leader Hu Jintao [both pictured top photo right] in Beijing next week warns that both Russian and Chinese military forces are being placed on their ‘highest alert’ in anticipation of a massive land invasion believed being planned by the United States of both the Middle East and Central Asia.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 6-10-2011 by DutchBigBoy because: title- edit

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I don't what to believe in this story but America just "gave" 400 abram tanks to Greece. Maybe there is more to the story then we can imagine.

If anyone can get any affirmative information on this I would gladly see it coming in the replies.

Hopefully it isn't true, nobody wants to have a great war with many innocent lives gone.

www.eutimes.net

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
I don't what to believe in this story but America just "gave" 400 abram tanks to Greece. Maybe there is more to the story then we can imagine.

If anyone can get any affirmative information on this I would gladly see it coming in the replies.

Hopefully it isn't true, nobody wants to have a great war with many innocent lives gone.

Other than the central bankers who own and control everyone and everything? Who make war for profit and engineered WW1, WW2 and the "war on terror"?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

Sorcha Faal

Sorry, I forgot to explain Sorcha is a well known hoaxer who takes current events and adds their own twist on it. Look up the name in the search engine and it will tell you all about them.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Sorcha Faal

Sorry, I forgot to explain Sorcha is a well known hoaxer who takes current events and adds their own twist on it. Look up the name in the search engine and it will tell you all about them.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

I know sorcha is a hoaxer, where did you see that name in the article?
edit on 6-10-2011 by DutchBigBoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
And if one traces this story back to the source guess whose name appears on the byline? If you guessed Sorcha Faal you are 100% correct. Nothing to see here.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy

Russian leader tells top-generals "prepare for armageddon"

www.eutimes.net

A grim Federal Security Services (FSB) report....

Sorcha.
SORCHA.
SORCHAAAA!

The Sorcha always grabs ya with the most interesting headlines but, after a while, you can recognize that copy-and-paste mad-lib style from a mile away.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

On the original source linked in the article.

Russian Leader Tells Top Generals, “Prepare For Armageddon”

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

On to the HOAX bin for this one.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
yep and quick :-)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

This past week an unidentified source within the US Department of Defense (DOD) further warned that the Obama regime was preparing for a massive “tank-on-tank” war and that US military forces are “expecting something conventional, and big, coming down the pipe relatively soon.”

Quoted from original article.

The beginning is near. Is this source credible? It is very interesting hearing news outside of the american mainstream news toxic waste sesspool.

Allthough I just realized it was from faal.

Lets hope it doesn't happen anyway.
edit on 6-10-2011 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal, a renowned fiction writer. My favorite

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This will obviously get dumped in the hoax bin purely because of Sorcha Faal but do a little investigating of the claims and you'll discover two quite striking facts: Greece is being given 400 Abrams tanks and China has moved thousands of troops into Kashmir:

Chinese Troops in Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir – Army chief (Oct 6th)

The U.S. approved to grant 400 M1A1 Abrams to Greece (Oct 3rd)

The last time I looked into the claims I was surprised that many of them could be verified. Obviously, I can't quote Putin but the military stuff is easy enough to check.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

I think she got one right earlier this year? It was a really good one too? The thread is on ATS somewhere, it actually came back out of the Hoax bin.

I'll have a thread up Monday about the upcoming 2-party World Power system. Armageddon isn't science fiction, we are getting awfully close to it.

NATO vs. BRIC

The China is pulling out of Europe and the US. The US and India are shoring up ties, and investing heavily in one another. The Western Economies are plunging, which will adversely affect China's economy. The US is considering tariffs on China.

The whole scenario is exactly how WWII and the Great Depression went down. We are in the beginning stages of the Depression, making the exact same mistakes as we did then, with WWIII coming up, and then another long cold war.

I'll put up all the details Sunday night or Monday morning.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
if you click where it says "SOURCE" on the bottom of the article it links you to Whatdoesitmean.com, a known and proven hoax website that caught you hook line and sinker! you should donate a dollar

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

Dont forget Albert Pike discussing WW3 in 1871.

Peace to all.

www.threeworldwars.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I think Sorcha Faal needs a forum of its own, not to be placed into Hoax

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

The previous thread was about the conferences in Denver and the governmental recesses, which we verified.
I've been saying for a long time that this is all leading up to a huge war - agreed upon by all parties involved.
It will be a conventional war of attrition with immense casualties, probably lasting a decade as it needs to eliminate a generation. By the time it ends, western population age will have reached the 50s, as predicted by the CIA in their 2025 report, beyond child bearing age.
Think about it - why the hell would anyone give the Greeks that amount of hardware? It's not as though they've got a good credit rating.
The only way out of this economic crisis is war, but I lean towards the crisis having being engineered in order to produce a war or at least promote one.
It'll be Greece and Israel versus Turkey or Syria. Ideally, T and S would be allies but at present they hate each other so I don't see how that will be instantly resolved. Pakistan will kick off after a US drone strike and China will have to protect its 'engineering' facilities there.
Russia and China together as allies is unthinkable. Mongolia and the Central Asian states get in the way of that but I suppose they could get back to that eternal conflict after a short break. Russia announced today it's angry at the US for putting more missiles in Spain. My region is already on Russia's strike list because of the Eastern Bloc missile defence plan.
Japan has already been taken out of the picture - and the US sacrificed Taiwan a few weeks ago when they kowtowed to Chinese demands to not resupply f-16s. Almost all of the European Defence Force are currently on exercise until the end of October (Greece wasn't invited) and there have been nuclear strike exercsies practiced secretly around the world.
However, the propoganda machine has to really start heating up before our X-Factor brains switch from Dancing with the Stars to 'nuke Iran'. False Flag imminent.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I wish there was a way to filter all Sorcha links out of the search of google

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

I agree. If this character is such a hoaxer then why are they still around? They are part of the BS three ring circus to keep everyone guessing. Do you think this Sorcha can get away with his messages if he or she was not told what to say. Sorcha is a character to leak info. All information has both truth and lies. The truth will be found when we look at everything and then search deep inside our souls. Sorcha is no more BS than the rest of the clowns we watch for info. They are being told what to say or they would not be talking at all.

Peace to all.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

I think the Russia/China thing will materialize. If it is a true Armageddon Israel will stand alone with the US, no Greece or even NATO support, not that it would help anyway.

If the whole situation isn't intentional, then we have some of the worst politicians in the history of the world. This is an exact repeat of the early 20th Century, and now in the 21st Century we are repeating it step for step. They must not even have a history book in the whole District of Columbia.

India is the key for me, and my brother identified it over 2 years ago. We are catering to India and infringing on Pakistan more and more. We are replacing China with India, and therefore driving Pakistan and China together. Russia is heavily vested in Iran and Pakistan, so they all come together nicely. We get to keep our NATO allies, and add India to the mix, and the world lines up into 2 clear sides of the coin.

Muslim/Communism vs. Christian/Capitalism (I don't know how Hindu figures into all of this? They are actually the largest religion in the world, and I have no idea how they match up to Christian or Muslim faiths?)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join