It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about our banking system, according to MSNBC rant.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
We all here have our differences in opinions on politics, aliens, religion, etc. But when one hears the truth about a subject, it is up to that person to except it or deny it. A interesting rant, that is cut up a little bit, but IMO still holds true today was posted on youtube.
This man who speaks, you can tell speaks from the heart. Weather he knows the truth or not, he believes this is the truth. I figured i would share this as another awakening call to the people of not just the USA, but of the world. Knowledge, no matter what the source, is still valuable to everyone. Enjoy or hate, here it is.

www.youtube.com...

I for one am ignorant in many faces of this life. But i do listen to many opinions especially the ones that are spoken from the heart.

Peace to all.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dudly

Embedded for you:

ETA: Dylan Ratigan goes on some epic rants, and this is no exception. Good video, and great points he makes. Goes right to the root of the problem.
edit on 9-10-2011 by VariableConstant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

thx man

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Haha Ron Paul supporter trying to co-opt Dylan Ratigan's rant from August 10 broadcast. Dylan Ratigan doesn't necessarily fit Paul's end the Fed campaign. The only thing the two even remotely agree on is campaign finance reform. Ratigan pretty much comes out and tells it how he sees it. Making him probably about the only talking head out there that is respectable. He has no problem calling out either party on their mishandling of American interests.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

This is the first time i have heard him. And i do agree with him, we need a president that says "we have a problem" to the people. A leader like that will not be good for the 1 percent, but it will be change for the 100 percent of the people of the world. Change is coming people, you just have to listen.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This man is 100% correct. It takes strength to sit there and tell the truth when you are working in a sea full of sharks(shills). Show me another person who has a show on one of the MSM outlets that tells the truth like Ratigan does. The other MSNBC talking heads want to play partisan games and suck off the Democrats when in reality the Democrats are corrupt just like their counterparts, the men that they play poker, smoke cigars, drink fine liquors, and # whores with after sessions.

Until Americans start looking at the lobbying and bribery of our government as an act of treason, punishable by death, nothing will change.

This is only the start of complete and total chaos. The age of illusion is ending, and I'm glad to have been blessed by the universe to see its end. I hope

edit on 9-10-2011 by illuminatislave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
www.newyorker.com...

just some eye-opening lecture ................

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

eye opening indeed. Koch is a name that i have not heard of, but will be aware of from now on. Thanks for the post. Peace.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I Concur.

_add so I dont get deleted.

Fire them all who steal our money. Fire them all who mishandle our economy and send our very livlihoods overseas.

time to bring it all down I guess.

-no really. lets just all hug and everything will be ok.
edit on 10-10-2011 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

top topics

join