It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Chinese Troops in Texas!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Wonder well the politicians will learn how to work as a team and not a bunch of hypocrites! Maybe the presidential cabinet should consist of a member from each party and its subs to work on group solutions to the problems we have. Apparently having a chance of having a different party take office every 4 or 8 years is really ripping apart our economic and political views!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
A quarter of the way through, I started to catch on to what they were implying.
The "dramaticness" of the narrator could have been done a tad better, but I really enjoyed watching this video. Especially seeing it was a "revolution" one.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by johnnygamble

the jihadists don't just want us out...they want us dead...there is a huge difference

Why do you think the jihadists exist in the first place? The US, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia have been teaching them extremist islam since the 60s. The freaking books were printed by the US department of education. So please.

All funded by Saudi Arabia and the US. Those schools teaching extremist islam are still up and running in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

Of course America invading muslim nations to steal their natural ressources and supporting dictatorships sure ain't helping the whole situation either.

And of course they want you dead. The US killed their countryman and women. You would think the same thing of China if China occupied the US and killed your neighbors and friends, even by mistake.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Just goes to show you how crazy the government can get

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
We pay each country we have military forces in BILLIONS of dollars each year. Let's not forget that. Those countries benefit more than we do. I personally do not feel bad about our troops being stationed across the globe.

However, I do agree with the one point that it costs a whole heck of a lot of money. I think it might be possible for us to bring at least three quarters of our troops home and cut ALL foreign aid $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Sounds really scary, I suppose I know how it feels or, let me put it in a better perspective, know how my parents and grandparents felt with Russia watching every step that they took, I was lucky enough to be born after this terrible cold war crisis but I still believe that there is signs of Russian government watching us (Polish people and also others) especially after the Smolensk crash; with 96 or so official members of the parliament and other companies who somehow crashed because the pilot lost control. Within matter of seconds the Russians were surrounding the place with no access to anyone, even the polish personnel. That left me suspicious of Russian actions towards Poland because who knows it might of not been a mistake after all, but something smells fishy too me.So you having Chinese troops in Texas and having that type of fear is understandable to me, because I have heard stories and partly experienced that in a similar way.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
tell them to go back to china and kill a bunch of their own people so they have enough room to live there. and bring me some dim sum with those sesame seed covered deep fried rice balls. also their weapons are made in china so...
edit on 28-10-2011 by rockoperawriter because: all reasons

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnygamble

They want you dead because you're there. Not because you're alive.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Imagine if someone posted a ham-handed and super cliché video that everyone could see coming from a mile away.

Knew it was about Iraq and 'stan b4 the video even started. I even figured it was almost certainly a Ron Paul ad within 10 seconds.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I could see where the video was heading about 10 seconds into it. Very well made. I appreciate you posting this.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
I have to agree with others, the thread title is misleading, despite the video being a good one and one I completely agree with.

Though since my viewership was procured via deception; false premises (which is all to common in the supposed "truth" movement), no S/F.

Agreed. I have no problem with Ron Paul.... The thread title is way misleading, and uses sensationalism and trickery. Not cool. Maybe it should be dumped into the Hoax bin.
edit on 3/11/2011 by MarkJS because: Hoax Bin suggestion

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This is the best Ron Paul ad I have ever seen. It says exactly what I have been thinking since 2003 and is nothing but pure unadulterated truth, the type our nation's media would never let the masses see...

This mirrors my thoughts exactly and it's such a shame our country has been led to believe we are fighting a war on Terror, when we are the ones being terrorized by the very government that makes these false claims. If I were in the position to do so, I would round up the criminals that put us overseas and try them for domestic terrorism against the American people. I say this as a servicemember who spent time over there as combat arms, and as a civilian who watched Bush put us into this situation on 17MAR03 and let me tell you.

There is no war on terror overseas.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Time2Think

I completely agree, Ron Paul is still a politician, but he is the only one that has stood by the choices he has made. He is standing up for his country the constitution and what is RIGHT.

The video I've seen before I didn't even have to click on it. It's a great video to warn people of what could happen, but like everybody has said the title is misleading. It's old news.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The bottom line here is that the OP is ridiculous.

The assumption is that china would send troops to Texas just for the fun of it.

What the OP is trying to do is equate that to our involvement in Iraq/Afghanistan.

The logic fails here: Texas didn't attack China, nor did it harbor elements of some anti-china terrorist force.

'nuff said

Silliniess on a stick.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
2 Thumbs Up from a prior U.S. Marine, with a son current serving.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

You missed the point. The implication is not that China would send troops to Texas. It's not even supposed to imply that it's a possibility.

The point is to get the viewer to imagine what it's like to be a citizen of Iraq, or Afghanistan and have our troops rolling around occupying them, and doing what we have done there. You know, imagine what it's like to be on the other side of the fence, and to understand why our troops get attacked and killed when we go and invade/occupy these counties. To understand why we have "enemies" to endlessly combat in these countries, because we are there. And until we have a President with the guts to admit that they are unwinnable, and remove ourselves from the campaign, it will never end.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
reply to post by tangonine

You missed the point. The implication is not that China would send troops to Texas. It's not even supposed to imply that it's a possibility.

The point is to get the viewer to imagine what it's like to be a citizen of Iraq, or Afghanistan and have our troops rolling around occupying them, and doing what we have done there. You know, imagine what it's like to be on the other side of the fence, and to understand why our troops get attacked and killed when we go and invade/occupy these counties. To understand why we have "enemies" to endlessly combat in these countries, because we are there. And until we have a President with the guts to admit that they are unwinnable, and remove ourselves from the campaign, it will never end.

I'm impressed how succinctly you explained this thread, and how it started. I have about 5 threads I could use your help in. Keep up the good work....

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellzdoms

Sounds really scary, I suppose I know how it feels or, let me put it in a better perspective, know how my parents and grandparents felt with Russia watching every step that they took, I was lucky enough to be born after this terrible cold war crisis but I still believe that there is signs of Russian government watching us (Polish people and also others) especially after the Smolensk crash; with 96 or so official members of the parliament and other companies who somehow crashed because the pilot lost control. Within matter of seconds the Russians were surrounding the place with no access to anyone, even the polish personnel. That left me suspicious of Russian actions towards Poland because who knows it might of not been a mistake after all, but something smells fishy too me.So you having Chinese troops in Texas and having that type of fear is understandable to me, because I have heard stories and partly experienced that in a similar way.

Thanks for mentioning this part about the Smolensk crash (I bolded it above).

Poland is full of heroes, sadly caught between Germanic/Rome and Russia. It's simply rediculous to think that plane just went down on its own. Good luck from this American on future sh#tstorms headed for Poland, God be with you because the Vatican seems to be against you.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join