It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Chinese Troops in Texas!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+286 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'm not commenting just yet because I wanted you to experience this just as I did...

Mod Reminder:

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on 10-10-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Could be low blood sugar or something but this video really shook me up...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
S&F.

Did not see it coming and i look at myself as a kinda bright person. Very well made.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
A message from the Tea Party?
Which one?

+58 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Waste of time
Misleading title

No star nd flag for u

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Perhaps you should watch it and find out.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
No star nd flag for u

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 10-10-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
wow...i think i actually lost i.q points on that one....title of the thread is an outright lie...video is annoying and repetitive and predictable...i can practically feel myself getting dumber from having watched it

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
WOW...strong presentation...strong message.

S&F for you, to make up for the person who didn't bother to watch.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Misleading title... maybe put the "Imagine" at the front of the title? Plus its not really breaking news either...

Still... The message in the video is pretty clear... Ive been saying that for quite a while... "insurgents" in the US's eyes, are patriots in their own eyes, fighting off a foreign army, who has occupied their land

+41 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnnygamble
wow...i think i actually lost i.q points on that one....title of the thread is an outright lie...video is annoying and repetitive and predictable...i can practically feel myself getting dumber from having watched it

So, if it is so predictable, then do you disagree at all with anything contained in it? Seriously, think about your comment for a moment...

Why is it predictable? Because it's fact?

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Perfect.

That is what a "true Conservative" can see, where a faux-conservative, Republican cannot.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Excellent video presentation.

Made me think about how we already have massive troop buildup on the Mexican borders, and how the US Gov is interested in allowing UN troops to stand at ready on defence of OUR lands...

One of the most important statements made in the video was how they would use the stradegy of protecting their interests, and being here without the same laws which govern our own people.

I have often thought about when our day comes and the tables are turned, at this junction it will be best to have a president who is ready to fight, to defend and to jumpstart a new aproach to diplomacy, commerce and trade.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
no..it's predictable because it propaganda...seriously..i served in the army in Afghanistan...the jihadists don't just want us out...they want us dead...there is a huge difference..personally i think we should have been out of iraq as soon as Saddam was dead...Afghanistan and Iraq have both turned into police actions...we shouldn't have our soldiers there for a police action..only combat..that's what leads to all the stupid incidences like abu gharib...trying to make soldiers be police...but as far as the video in the op...sorry man...i think its just dumb

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I thought it was a great video with a great argument , one i've tried to use on the pro war posters here on ats, but never could have done it so forcefully

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
reply to post by kyred

Perhaps you should watch it and find out.

Perhaps you should summarize the video, instead of posting coy replies.
I do not just click vid links on message boards that do not at least have a summary of the topic.
I reserve the right to decide whether the video is worth my time or not.

Summary would be nice rather than trying to bait readers into clicking randon vid links.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The messaging ability of those taking action against the corruption is certainly becoming more powerful. These guys have some awesome editors and wordsmiths working with them to create such attention captivating content. If things stay like this with the momentum as is, change is coming soon in one way or another.
edit on 9-10-2011 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

link   
I would change the title to "Imagine.......yada yada"

either way great video!
edit on 9-10-2011 by outandopen because: sp

link   
reply to post by johnnygamble

From your comments seems like you have been duped...

"If" you really did serve, then I thank you but also respectfully must remind you that you may have been mentally corrupted and misguided to what the real reason was behind our Military presence in the first place.

Also are you saying that if "we" were to be invaded which is highly probable, you would not join forces to defend our country?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
ninja..it's an annoying video about how if the tables were turned and we had foreign troops occupying the u,s that'd we basically be fighting like the taliban and the insurgents...which yes to a point that is true..we would fight to get them out...however...the jihadists fight not to get us out but to ELIMINATE US FROM EXSISTENCE...that's the difference..that's why its apple to oranges..and that's why it's stupid

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join