It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a few points to make as to my interest in being here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
It is not without a great deal of thought or shall we say, an even greater need for information on some very puzzling topics, that brings me here hoping the general knowledge and wisdom of the members here, will better help me understand what is going on in regard to upcoming earth events.

I could spend all morning writing, but will cut this short for now. My latest venture shall we say is into the world of remote viewing, being a big fan and admired of the work of Ed Dames. but there are some aspects of his work that I am curious about, or shall we say things he has said in the past but stays mum about in the present day. I refer to the supposed brown dwarf star that so many seem convinced is heading towards us. I will say little right now as it is a very involved subject but hope others have some useful thing to say.

My knowledge of all this is I believe, great and expanding, I have read many of the great authors but have more yet to read, in the weeks ahead.

I have researched all aspects of the conspiracies that engulf our planet leaving nothing untouched and am well versed in the Alien presence here and the black projects in the worlds military. I am in touch with one person I am sworn and pledge to say nothing about who has had a presence shall we say in these operations but can say no more on this.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Just offering a warm welcome to the ATS family. So, welcome.

Seems like you have some interests that are explored to great depth here on ATS. Happy thread hunting.

Looking forward to reading your contributions in the days/weeks ahead.

Cheers,

FTE

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hello there,good to meet ya.Im new myself and its quite a big forum from the looks,will take awhile to navigate properly i'm sure.

So you are into remote viewing?First time i came across that was @ the library and it was the Montauk project,Ed Bielek[spelling?] AKA Duncan Cameron.

Must say it was a lot to take in but with so much money highly funded military projects i'm presuming there will be some substance to it somewhere along the way.

Can you tell me if you can remote view in different time lines??I mean its one thing to see whats going on at some base somewhere 2011,thats impressive enough,but to be able to go backwards or even better fowards!Been reading 3rd witness which is a therapist trying to regress a patient who accidentley went forwards in his own conscious to a future incarnation,or his own mind was having fun-guess we all make our own minds up on that score.

Anyway i hope you can find some of the answers you are looking for.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by artisanynysmon

Welcome to ATS but this bit wont cut it here..

I am in touch with one person I am sworn and pledge to say nothing about who has had a presence shall we say in these operations but can say no more on this.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by artisanynysmon

Hi artisanynysmon, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hello and welcome.

It seems you will fit in quite well here.

Good luck with the remote viewing and such, I am still grappling with mastering meditation!

Namaste.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

new topics

top topics

join