It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there truly any good females left in this world?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Every female i have ever known seems to be some lieing or either cheating person who does not care about anything. All i see that is left is who... Is there any good girls left on this human planet?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Start with your mother. You are alive, no doubt because she let you live.
edit on 10/8/2011 by staple because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
few of us left... we tend to get ignored cos you lot are only after the bad ones!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

The reason the good ones are ignored is because they probably do not step up.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by staple

My mother, honestly not so good in her younger days. I was also born in a barn very deep in the woods.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

Is this a yes or no question?

2nd line

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
When a guy asks this question about gals, and gals ask this question about guys, I always have to wonder just why they think they're above the curve in the first place.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

It could either be a yes or no question or what ever your opinion is.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 0001391

This is not meant for someone to place themselves above someone else, however, there are differences between people and choosing the right person for a meaningful relationship is getting more complicated each day.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Please define "Good"

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Unless things drastically changed during my generation, I had to slowly figure out what I was being fed my whole life was wrong. Stereotypically, women are nurturing, loving, emotional, caring people, very in touch with their feelings. Men were presented as cold, hard, unfeeling, etc... I began to notice that it was usually the men who were very emotionally invested in relationships and who seemed to be playing the "woman" role. The women, contrary to the stereotype, were carefree, didn't want to be tied down, wanted to date many guys at the same time, etc.. I base this not only on my own experiences, but of those I observed around me, as well. Maybe it's always been this way and the stereotypes are just way off, or maybe there was a shift in the gender roles. I know that during the eighties, guys were being told to "get in touch with their feminine side" and women were going through a sort of newfound liberation (hear them roar?).

Also, it could be that both stereotypes are wrong and both are cold at times and always have been.
edit on 8-10-2011 by notquiteright because: finish a though

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by notquiteright

I believe you are absolutely correct and i could have not said it better myself.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Petrov62

Not a cheater in a relationship, not a lier in a relationship, spends time building up the relationship rather then trying to destroy it and move on as alot of females call it.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
reply to post by 0001391

This is not meant for someone to place themselves above someone else, however, there are differences between people and choosing the right person for a meaningful relationship is getting more complicated each day.

This is true but to scapegoat an entire gender will not smooth the way or reveal any secrets. There are as many good females as there are good men. I say this because there is someone for everyone. You live long enough and you see that.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Women come in all sorts of varieties, you have to find the kind that fits with you and what you desire. I'm not a perfect wife or mother, but I can attribute a lot of my goodness to my husband. It would seem that he has made me the better woman. We had a lot to learn our first few years of our relationship, but the hardest part was learning to accept things we could not change, and never expect more than either of us were capable of.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

of course there are
the problems comes from the fact that most women are told to look for something that isnt there
they dream of the 'movie' style man
and at the same time men are looking for a women who loves them for who they are
this is a problem created by media

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I'm a girl. If this thread would have said ARE THERE ANY GOOD BLACK PEOPLE OUT THERE? THEY ALL CHEAT AND LIE!~!~ everyone would have called you a racist idiot. This thread is sexist.......

Everything you said in your OP could have been said about any person in general not just WOMEN.

God get over yourself because you can't keep a girl for whatever reason

edit on 10/8/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/8/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

Media portrays a lot of things i do not agree with. Books, television, magazines, photos, newspapers and things like that all have a certain definition of beauty or the perfect female or the perfect guy. For all the people in the world know, we see a female or male who we think looks hot, he or she may be truly considered one of the ugliest people on the planet. Our minds are being controlled by media. Hey maybe that is some other type of conspiracy of some sort. The minds of almost every civilization is in some way controlled by media.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by demonologist842012
reply to post by 0001391

This is true but to scapegoat an entire gender will not smooth the way or reveal any secrets. There are as many good females as there are good men. I say this because there is someone for everyone. You live long enough and you see that.

I agree with your statement about making a generalization out of an entire gender, however, I came to different conclusions than you. I don't believe in "soul mates" or people who are "meant" for each other. I used to. I wish I didn't because I wasted an awful lot of time with all of that.

There are two roles in a relationship. The worshiper and the worshipee. I have been at both ends of that stick. Basically, you have to decide which of those roles can you live with. If you are the worshiper, you get to live in a state of blissful dreamlike reality, but the person will not have those intense feelings for you. They kind of like you, and they really like how much you like them, but sometimes it annoys them. They will either settle for you, or eventually leave you for someone they worship.

If you are the worshipee, you get to have this person fall all over themselves for you, build up you confidence, know that you don't have to worry about the other person leaving the relationship. It will bother you that you do not have real feelings for this person, and will probably think of that other person you used to date (and secretly still worship). You will eventually feel very smothered by the other person and leave them.

The whole concept of "in love" is one that has really cost me a lot in life. I was the dumb one that bought into that, and really tried to find my "soul mate" or whatever you want to call it. I now realize that being "in love" is just allowing yourself to go a little crazy and get obsessive. Such behavior should not be promoted in the way that it is, and celebrated to the highest on top of that. I believe in love, but "in love" is crazy.

Rambling.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by notquiteright

This isn't true. I know of and have been in relationships where it is extremely clear two people are deeply in love with one another and worship each other equally.

You all just seem terribly anti/social or shut ins

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join