It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there truly any good females left in this world?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Go university.
Get a 4 year degree.

With education, awareness of that education, and exposure to other people who are also educated, you'll find the 'quality' of your options improving.

Running around calling women 'females' like they're some kind of animal isn't exactly one of those traits that attracts quality for one.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

If a female posted this about a guy then i bet you would look at it a lot differently. Actually it is not sexist. It is asking a question about it. In order for it to be sexist it would have to say all women were like that. It pretty much says all the females i have come in contact with are like that. Read up on your definition a little more. Yes i know guys are just as bad but that is not what i asked. For all anyone knows i could actually be a girl

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
You thought I was done, right?

I agree with some that the title of the OP was maybe not worded the best way, but I could tell he was not trying to be offensive.

The main thing that was wrong with what I was doing, was that I was looking for things in the external world, that already existed inside of me. I would meet someone and project those things onto her, hoping (convincing myself) that this is who she was. This all goes on on a subconscious level, and I think we all do it. You begin to have your feelings hurt and have misunderstandings and all of that often because they are not in line with the projection you have placed on them. Or projections they have placed on you, same thing. Anyway, like I said, everything I was looking for was of my own creation, and it doesn't exist "out there".

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Well, a female is the opposite sex of the male. I see no difference in female, woman, girl, hunny, lady,or what ever the name may be. In no way did you even come close to an answer to the question i asked.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
reply to post by notquiteright

This isn't true. I know of and have been in relationships where it is extremely clear two people are deeply in love with one another and worship each other equally.

You all just seem terribly anti/social or shut ins

Man, that's tricky. I'm antisocial by nature, AND I'm a shut in ever since I got married.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

If it is true love then why does it end. True love never ends, it only gets stronger in time.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

If you are the worshipee, you get to have this person fall all over themselves for you, build up you confidence, know that you don't have to worry about the other person leaving the relationship. It will bother you that you do not have real feelings for this person, and will probably think of that other person you used to date (and secretly still worship). You will eventually feel very smothered by the other person and leave them.

Think about why you reject this person. You are too good? You are too busy? They are not quite right? Is this your ego thinking you deserve someone better? Maybe knowing?

This person feels about you the same way you feel or have felt about another person.

This is why they say what goes around comes around.

If you are going to be with someone for the long haul trust is the most important thing.
And do they love you in a way that does not hurt? This is important too.

For your well being, long life and peace of mind - it is better to be loved, than to love. Eventually you grow to love someone who is loyal faithful and good. Eventually but now you are probably young and picky thinking you have plenty of time to waste.

For excitement and a wild and fun thrill ride...it is better to love fully and hope the favor is returned.

I stick to there is someone for everyone although I did not mean only one in the whole world. There are many, and you only have to find one but that one will fit like a hand in a glove.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Marriage is the key to the beginning of the end.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Sure, it's possible that there are very compatible people out there who get lucky. That's awesome, but I think it is more rare than people would like to believe. In some cultures, in which marriages are arranged, the couples often profess to love each other. They have lived together for decades as husband and wife, they grew to know each other, and the love came later. Maybe it is our culture that is a little off by teaching people to "fall in love". Falling in love is one part obsession, and two parts infatuation. It is during this period that people make the worst decisions of their lives. All reasoning goes out the window. I should know. I threw it there many times. I'm just saying, maybe we go about things wrong where this is concerned, or maybe just I did.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
Every female i have ever known seems to be some lieing or either cheating person who does not care about anything. All i see that is left is who... Is there any good girls left on this human planet?

All women and men that know they are attractive regardless of religion (Everyone warps religion to suit their needs) will lie, cheat, or leave when their partner does not meet their needs any more.

The only people who don't cheat are those that don't know they are attractive, are naive, or are "clingy" (Which is often due to fear of loss, a sign of damaged goods)

Women often don't like to admit it, but they really do like a guy that has the balls to take charge in a relationship and not think of her as his "Equal friend" but more as his "Sexual partner". They enjoy it when a guy can tell them what to do (within reason, or you become a bossy douchebag). When you don't do these things, when you give them too much comfort and stability, they will cheat, lie, or leave you.

Basically, be a man.

I'd like to add also that those people who cheat, are obviously the ones that are sexually unfulfilled in a relationship and see their partner more as a"friend". And have that as an excuse to still be with the person, in addition to perhaps financial reasons if it is a marriage.

edit on 8-10-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

I believe so. Though they are hard few and far between. I was lucky to find one...well she found me, I guess. Have faith brother. Maybe that's the key? Let her find you!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

If it is true love then why does it end. True love never ends, it only gets stronger in time.

True love is to blave which means to bluff. according to the shaman Billy Crystal.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

Haha i agree but i dont think i am trying to figure females out because i already know about that. I have had over a hundred gfs in my lifetime and i realize most start the exact same. I know how to lead and how to push away. I know how to be controlling as they call it and i know how to not be controlling. People say a female is more intelligent and learns much quicker then a male but most things in this world was actually invented by a male. Even most of the things females use were invented by a male. I actually believe people are wrong about females learning quicker. I in fact think everyone learns the same but only if they put enough effort into it. Of course women were treated wrong and are still treated wrong these days but there is really nothing anyone can do about it except start treating the women better. In my opinion, there is nothing better then to go out and cuddle by the lake under the stars with a girl and there is also nothing better then writing love poems for them every day just as long as the sweetness is not taken too far.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Every female i have ever known seems to be some lieing or either cheating person who does not care about anything. All i see that is left is who... Is there any good girls left on this human planet?

Yes females can be bad but you might think about why you're attracting those ones. Perhaps changing what you do will attract a different kind.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by notquiteright

Sure, it's possible that there are very compatible people out there who get lucky. That's awesome, but I think it is more rare than people would like to believe. In some cultures, in which marriages are arranged, the couples often profess to love each other. They have lived together for decades as husband and wife, they grew to know each other, and the love came later. Maybe it is our culture that is a little off by teaching people to "fall in love". Falling in love is one part obsession, and two parts infatuation. It is during this period that people make the worst decisions of their lives. All reasoning goes out the window. I should know. I threw it there many times. I'm just saying, maybe we go about things wrong where this is concerned, or maybe just I did.

I see many compatible people and wonder how they found each other and how they knew the other was right for them. I guess it is an oddity or else I might not be so curious. 50% of marriages end in divorce so I think you are right when you say perhaps we go about it all wrong - teaching people to fall in love. It would be better to teach mutual respect. Respect for ones self first and then for a partner. Let them carry this consideration into a relationship. I often hear people say they had to make significant adjustments and changes to grow into their relationship. It takes work and first of all you have to want it to work and be willing to compromise. You are married though so you already know that I imagine...correct?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

From what i have heard, many marriages fail because partners do not wait until after marriage to engage in sexual intercourse. I have only met 2 people who waited until marriage to engage in sexual intercourse. Those people have had a happy marriage for 53 years and they are still happy about it.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by notquiteright

I see many compatible people and wonder how they found each other and how they knew the other was right for them. I guess it is an oddity or else I might not be so curious. 50% of marriages end in divorce so I think you are right when you say perhaps we go about it all wrong - teaching people to fall in love. It would be better to teach mutual respect. Respect for ones self first and then for a partner. Let them carry this consideration into a relationship. I often hear people say they had to make significant adjustments and changes to grow into their relationship. It takes work and first of all you have to want it to work and be willing to compromise. You are married though so you already know that I imagine...correct?

Absolutely. If you aren't willing to compromise, it's not going to last. I don't think single people fully comprehend what that means going in. It's not compromising on what is for dinner or what soap you buy, but in exercising free will. You might be used to staying up late, but the spouse wants you early to bed. That's one of mine, she doesn't like me up late, so I go to bed earlier sometimes, but not all the time. Anyway, I like the way you put it. Mutual respect is as good a place to start as any.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

From what i have heard, many marriages fail because partners do not wait until after marriage to engage in sexual intercourse. I have only met 2 people who waited until marriage to engage in sexual intercourse. Those people have had a happy marriage for 53 years and they are still happy about it.

Of all reasons, I do not think this is the most important reason for the breakups.
It is significant that many of those who have been married happily over 50 years probably met young and stayed married because of lower expectations taught to the woman and higher expectations taught to the man during the era they wed 50 years ago.

Now women want it all and men quit expecting so much of themselves and don't always fall into the expected routine of marrying right away and taking on supporting families and children. Many prefer to be lone wolves.

In that time premarital sex was not as common but that is just coincidental. You may disagree and thats OK. I am willing to admit you MIGHT be right with this assumption but I think it has to instead be a combination of so many factors causing the breakups rather than the premarital sex or not thing.

I could be wrong though.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Marriage is the key to the beginning of the end.
True it seems . Never get married as its a fast downhill run after the ceromony is over .

You should find another interest in life , because thinking that someone else is going to fit the order and make you happy will most likely never happen.

Actually from my end , the pains not worth the few moments of pleasure ,

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
There are good ones.

Out there somewhere, exists the pretty, caring, understanding, intelligent women with a great sense of humor.

They get snatched up early, often by either the best or the worst examples of men.

Then there are mostly awesome women, who also choose poorly, end up with children and divorced years later.

There's also a great many women who will just do whatever it takes to get whatever they want at the moment.

Also, there's no such thing as love and most definitely, there's not "someone for everyone" I hate that line. Furthest thing from the truth.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join