It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Are there truly any good females left in this world?

page: 3
6
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant
 


maybe thats why my marriage lasted more than 3 years as I advoided sex ...shocker hey .




posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012
 


This sounds like a classic case of punching above your weight, lower your standards son !

There are loads of good women out there, stop looking for that beautiful blonde, with a size 8 figure ?

I didn't find the love of my life till i was 29, and been married for 13 years now, be patient, she out there ?



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anusuia
reply to post by newcovenant
 


maybe thats why my marriage lasted more than 3 years as I advoided sex ...shocker hey .


If neither partner needs sex then it is a whole 'nother kettle of fish. The term "partners" includes some kind of sexual intimacy or else you are talking about a sexless relationship. They can work - even though these relationships are missing what many arguably think is the best part.


edit on 8-10-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny
few of us left... we tend to get ignored cos you lot are only after the bad ones!


I say the same from a male perspective.
Girls seem to be after the bad ones also. From my point of view if im not good enough for the girl from the start then she is not good enough for me when the bad ones have messed her up. Who wants a person that don't know whats good for her. But after a few kids with a deadbeat they are always wondering why they can't find any good men. It's because the good ones have given up or is looking for true love elsewhere. Karma is a bitch.

What I wouldn't give for a real soulsister that is after true love, and want us both to grow. But ill rather be alone than be with the wrong one.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
Every female i have ever known seems to be some lieing or either cheating person who does not care about anything.


If it's every girl you have ever known, it's time to start thinking about what YOU are doing to attract or be attracted to this kind of girl. If you see the same problem everywhere you go, you may be carrying it around with you.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012
 





From what i have heard, many marriages fail because partners do not wait until after marriage to engage in sexual intercourse.


In regards to the above, you now know three couples that waited. This was agreed upon by both my wife and I before we were married, no sex until after marriage. If you base your relationship on sex and feeling in love, your ship is sunk and you never left port. There is the emotional love [lust] and then there is true love in which you choose to love that person. Should you truly choose to love the woman, you can never change the choice, it's permanent.

My wife made the same choice with me, we are cemented together in a way that can not be broken. We do not lie or cheat on each other and have total trust between us. This is available to everyone if they truly want it but it requires real choices and commitments. If the woman is not willing to wait until after marriage then she is not worth your time. On the flip side of that coin is if your not willing to wait the same applies to you.

A good woman expects you to be the leader of the household and not some lame duck. When it comes to the hard dissensions, the buck stops at your desk. A good woman is the greatest XO you can ever have. Her opinions and ideas are invaluable and can give insight into areas where you are totally blind.

There are plenty of good women in this world and they are looking for a good man. So your first step in finding a good woman is to be a man. Remember, there are lots of males and females in the world but far fewer real men and women.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I may be bad.......But I feel good.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
I'm a girl. If this thread would have said ARE THERE ANY GOOD BLACK PEOPLE OUT THERE? THEY ALL CHEAT AND LIE!~!~ everyone would have called you a racist idiot. This thread is sexist.......

Everything you said in your OP could have been said about any person in general not just WOMEN.

God get over yourself because you can't keep a girl for whatever reason

edit on 10/8/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/8/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)



Everything you just said makes no sense and your comparisons are lame to say the least. You don't have to be an analist to understand his question is in regards to his experience with females from his perspective and it would make no sense of him to try to put it in a general sense.

You've had a go at the guy for no other reason than you're misdirecting some anger toward him as a result of some experience you've had. His thought is a natural thought that crosses the mind of every person in regard to many different things.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
it doesn't matter if they're female or male, but human. i see our humanity dwindling down day by day. if you find a partner worth staying with, then don't screw it up.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I've got one. I don't know how I got so lucky, but I snagged her 22 years ago and I'm not about to let her go.


I'm so in love with my wife it's insane.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Been with my highschool sweetheart for four years now, shes amazing and is a great person =) Believe in love bro



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
reply to post by demonologist842012
 





From what i have heard, many marriages fail because partners do not wait until after marriage to engage in sexual intercourse.


In regards to the above, you now know three couples that waited. This was agreed upon by both my wife and I before we were married, no sex until after marriage. If you base your relationship on sex and feeling in love, your ship is sunk and you never left port. There is the emotional love [lust] and then there is true love in which you choose to love that person. Should you truly choose to love the woman, you can never change the choice, it's permanent.

My wife made the same choice with me, we are cemented together in a way that can not be broken. We do not lie or cheat on each other and have total trust between us. This is available to everyone if they truly want it but it requires real choices and commitments. If the woman is not willing to wait until after marriage then she is not worth your time. On the flip side of that coin is if your not willing to wait the same applies to you.

A good woman expects you to be the leader of the household and not some lame duck. When it comes to the hard dissensions, the buck stops at your desk. A good woman is the greatest XO you can ever have. Her opinions and ideas are invaluable and can give insight into areas where you are totally blind.

There are plenty of good women in this world and they are looking for a good man. So your first step in finding a good woman is to be a man. Remember, there are lots of males and females in the world but far fewer real men and women.



Gotta test drive the car before you buy it.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012
 

Because the truly "good" ones (very subjective word there) are usually not sporting 38DD's or blond hair, or 24" waistlines. The good ones get overlooked because beauty truly is seen as only skin deep. Try looking a little deeper inside for the qualities you're looking for and quit looking only at the skin.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I've met some in the church. Their hearth are more like blooming trees than just flowers. Faithful woman is the best bet. When she can't stand violence and she's compassionate with suffering animals - you know she's ok inside.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
OP, I only read the first page, so forgive me if you've included your age on another page. You appear to be rather young. Oh, the follies of youth.

When I was young, I held the common notion that love conquers all, plus I seemed attracted to very handsome men. I also had this innate stubbornness in that I was determined that the partner I chose WAS going to do right by me. Over time, I learned that love does not conquer all--you cannot change anyone but yourself. I also learned that some, not all, handsome men, tend to be rather shallow. Perhaps this is part of your dilemma? Perhaps you seek only beauty, instead of beauty and substance...or just substance? I learned that one should not jump into a serious relationship nor marriage--one should ultimately choose a partner whose values mirror one's own. Of course, if one has no morals, no values, there will still be difficulties, no?

So, assuming one has morals and values, once one finds a similar love-interest and gets involved--to me it boils down to: no cheating, no beating....and everything else is BS and can be worked on. Shop around, sugar. One must kiss a lot of toads before one finds the prince (or princess). Also, examine your own motivations. If your motivations are not "pure", you will continue to be hurt/disappointed. Life is a journey. We are here to grow and learn...it takes time to do so. Good luck in your future endeavors.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012
 



Originally posted by demonologist842012
Every female i have ever known seems to be some lieing or either cheating person who does not care about anything. All i see that is left is who... Is there any good girls left on this human planet?


Yes keep looking, there are many. Like one of the response from before, just because you had problems with a few don't assume all is like that. There are still many left, live longer and you'll see this.


Originally posted by demonologist842012
reply to post by notquiteright
 


Marriage is the key to the beginning of the end.


Not true.
What a disheartening statement this is. Marriage has nothing to do with the beginning of any end. This is purely your opinion and I hope everyone else realize this.
It's no difference than saying marriage is the key to happiness, which we all know isn't always true.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yes. I know there is absolutely one, but she's mine and nobody else can have her.


(second line)



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by notquiteright
 


Are you making an observation for all of society based on what happens to you and your friends?



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
reply to post by mnmcandiez
 


If it is true love then why does it end. True love never ends, it only gets stronger in time.


Because in today's world - - many mistake Sex for Love. The pheromone lust in the beginning usually recedes during the first year.

To have true love - - you also have to have common goals. You have to want something concrete to build a life on. And you have to be willing to put the work in to not only build it - - but keep it.

In today's world of instant gratification - - - the minute the "feel good" becomes commitment and work - - its splitsville.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012
 

It is probably more something about you and I that is the problem.

I say that because I seem to attract lying, addicted any otherwise crazy whack jobs for women.
There ARE good ones out there, you just have to take the time to find them and get to know them.

You have to discriminate.



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join