It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Occupy Wall Street - NYPD Gone Wild - Attacking Protesters With Motor Bikes" video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by UniverSoul

i do? your the brainwashed right winger with no sense of justice or right and wrong. how did that give a big red flag? i was stating fact! what i said was legally correct and disproved what he said.
Kiddo you didn't even understand what you were arguing about. Also I'm not a right winger.

experience is only relevant to what your learning and anyone any age can choose to learn the right things. just most older people didnt or dont know what the right things were. its not their only function its just their main agenda
That sounds suspiciously like someone who is very inexperienced talking...
edit on 8-10-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

lol ok kiddo, your not a right winger your just someone with seriously worrying morals

care to elaborate why thats inexperienced?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

im not saying all rich people, im talking about corporate slave drivers who rape the world

right so swinging a baton is how you get somewhere in life?
i would sort those issues out for myself, i think calling on the legal system to protect you is coward like for any able bodied person

like i said the police do good things, we all know this
but its like trying to support a war lord because he build a hospital

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

your not a right winger your just someone with seriously worrying morals

What do you find disturbing about my morals?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

You still don't understand. You can't arrest "rich people" who provide their paychecks. Their paychecks are provided by tax revenues paid by all of us, rich or not. (Or at least all of us who work.)

didn't one of the "rich" wall street mobs recently give a few $million to the NYPD??

Sounds like a payoff IMO.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

your not a right winger your just someone with seriously worrying morals

What do you find disturbing about my morals?

lets start with everything

and sorry i dont speak smiley

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Ameilia

You still don't understand. You can't arrest "rich people" who provide their paychecks. Their paychecks are provided by tax revenues paid by all of us, rich or not. (Or at least all of us who work.)

didn't one of the "rich" wall street mobs recently give a few $million to the NYPD??

Sounds like a payoff IMO.

Donations do not provide paychecks. Understand how it works before you reply.

Donations are generally used to upgrade equipment, such as providing new cars or better radios or more up to speed computer technology. Or whatever.

I find it terribly sad there is so much hate and prejudice towards police officers. There are bad police officers out there, but there are bad people everywhere. The majority of police act appropriately. (As evidenced in the video. Only one of several cops pointed his bike and drove towards protestors.)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

I find it terribly sad there is so much hate and prejudice towards police officers. There are bad police officers out there, but there are bad people everywhere. The majority of police act appropriately. (As evidenced in the video. Only one of several cops pointed his bike and drove towards protestors.)

We all know there are good and bad police..

The issue I have is that the "good" police do NOT police the "bad" police in most cases..

IMO that makes them just as guilty..

eg: Why didn't your "several police" arrest that one "bad" cop??

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Ameilia

We all know there are good and bad police..

The issue I have is that the "good" police do NOT police the "bad" police in most cases..

IMO that makes them just as guilty..

eg: Why didn't your "several police" arrest that one "bad" cop??

I don't know why they didn't. I can venture a guess, and that is: to have done something right there, on the street, would be a police vs. police situation. I can understand why an officer would not want to enter into a police vs. police situation in the area where they were. What if protestors jumped in? What if a riot started?

They are supposed to protect everyone, above all. Not cause a new scene that could pose more danger to both protestors and police.

We don't know and will never know, so it's all speculation, what happened to that particular officer after the shift was over. For all we know he was reported and disciplined appropriately, just as any one of us who made a severe mistake at work would be.

But that's the point, we don't know. Maybe they are policing themselves.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Hi People,

You guys know how this goes...so will make it real simple:

- Stick to addressing the TOPIC and not smearing eachother

- Keep it civil, keep it clean

- Yadda yadda

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I think what the police are doing is trying to incite a riot,
because if the people there riot then they have an excuse to excecute marshall law in the area
(because it would be in the best interest of the citizens not involved in the protests).

I mean if a full on riot occurs, they won't cover on the news how it started, just that it was the protesters.
Don't forget you can't blame the media, it's not illegal for them to falsify the news.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Kind of reminded me of this, Iranian riot police on motorcycles. Nice to see the NYPD borrowing the tactic

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

These are the real american heroes for sure. Those cops have to right to do anything against peaceable assembly and it sure looked damn peaceful until the NYPD went on another power trip. Those people gettin in their faces are the ones we need to be looking at if you don't stand up for your rights THEY WILL BE TAKEN. Good for those people on Wall St expecially the ones putting the cops in their place.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

These cops showed restraint in this video. People have the right to protest, but they do not have the right to block public roadways. These cops should have been firing water cannons into this crowd for days now.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
HERE DRINK WATER WITH FLUORIDE IN IT PROTESTERS!!!!!!

Originally posted by SkipperJohn
reply to post by morder1

I have been reading the police in Houston, Dallas and other places have been respectful to the protesters even bringing them water. But when the police start off on the wrong foot like NYPD kicking peoples asses and spraying them for no reason then the people are not going to give them respect. I for see bad things happening in the big apple.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Typical wolves in sheepdog clothing, corralling the people, like so much livestock. Wall Street’s self proclaimed "elite" have paid for the service of the police, and the police in turn conduct themselves as their masters have wished. Keep it up boys in blue. Your actions act only as fuel to the fire of the American engine. The more they push, the harder we push back.

Originally posted by Screwed

You will soon be enjoying the fruits of their labor.
These are REAL American Heros and they are the ones who are actually on the front lines fighting for the freedoms that you so despise.

Ah, a statement after my own heart. I have read your posts in numerous threads dealing with these current occupations, and have to say, you are a well versed participant and valued asset to the movement.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
mmm...hh this remember me of the motorbiker wken there was protests in iran,its ashame it happend in the usa.
they acting like in a diktatur.be careful big brother is watching and beating you!!!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Funny how they protest yet no one is listening. Is wall street shut down? Are the elites giving up their money? Are the governments listening?

The governments listen during voting times, so I am sure some will jump on this bandwagon.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
its not a RIOT its a global revolution.

reply to post by Screwed

You will soon be enjoying the fruits of their labor. These are REAL American Heros and they are the ones who are actually on the front lines fighting for the freedoms that you so despise.

No I won't because they are not going to achieve anything. They are not heroes, they are misguided youth. I don't hate freedoms, I don't hate the decent protesters. I hate scumbags that try to start riots.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OccupyPlanet

"Lines in the sand." A reference I made in a previous thread while illustrating the measure at which this movement will move forward. Once the population is awakened to the extent that these “elites” have gone through to procure every man, woman, and child’s freedom, their futures, their hope for a better world, there will be no acceptable recourse except that of revolution. You cannot try people in courts that they own, that they write the rules for, you cannot change a system that is run by the system you wish to change. The only way this world will ever see change is by burning it all to the ground, and hoping that it rises like a phoenix to its grand potential; a world where all are given a fair chance at a better life, a world where there’s room for everyone at the table. No more robbing from the poor and keeping it for one’s self. The time for revolution is now.
edit on 8-10-2011 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Screwed

You will soon be enjoying the fruits of their labor. These are REAL American Heros and they are the ones who are actually on the front lines fighting for the freedoms that you so despise.

No I won't because they are not going to achieve anything. They are not heroes, they are misguided youth. I don't hate freedoms, I don't hate the decent protesters. I hate scumbags that try to start riots.

lmao these aren't scum bags that try to start riots. If these "misguided youth's" (who aren't all that misguided at all and are aware of the problems in this society more than any other generation is) wanted to start riots, there would be riots.

For years this generation has heard "our children are our future". Well guess what, these children have grown up now so you better get used to this generation because we're only just getting started.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join