It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Occupy Wall Street - NYPD Gone Wild - Attacking Protesters With Motor Bikes" video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Wow I just finished watching this, apparently just happened within the past hour or 2... decent sized clash with police, with the people remaining peaceful at the end, with a couple people arrested it looked like...

I also noticed when the bikes got stopped, a few people in the front had black scarves or something on, ill have to rewatch this part again to see what was really happening there... maybe Black Bloc? that came to mind when I saw it...

+30 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I have to say that I am glad the people are not backing down and returning home to watch Jersey Shore.

Keeping it going is the ONLY way to get the message across that enough is enough. It's quite clear that the police, as puppets of the elite, are now seeing that this will not just go away like so many previous half-hearted protests in the past.

The time has come for a reckoning and it really is about time.

It's also time for the police to realize that they should be thinking real hard about which side they should really be on. When all is said and done, the officers are in the same boat as the protesters.

edit on 8-10-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
For sure... Im totally in awe of what is happening right now... Im totally hooked to finding out everything that is going on with the Occupations(trying to keep up anyways)

Today is marking the beginning of the 4th week in NYC with 936 cities joining in(number as of this second... last night it was just under 800 cities
link

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

If they try any of that boxing/ corralling in people just like they did here in Toronto at the G20 events and at the Brooklyn bridge just remember back to Gladiator... strength in numbers. Bring and use trashcans as shields... be creative!

www.youtube.com...

and I just wanna say one more thing... Father You See King tha police

edit on 8-10-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)

reply to post by jude11

Why is it that every time I click on the link in your sig it takes me to my profile

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I have been reading the police in Houston, Dallas and other places have been respectful to the protesters even bringing them water. But when the police start off on the wrong foot like NYPD kicking peoples asses and spraying them for no reason then the people are not going to give them respect. I for see bad things happening in the big apple.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The agitators are out and active it would seem. Those couple in front were clearly taunting the cops and almost started a confrontation at the front. I'd love to see video of the entire clash at the rear for what started it. I hope the legit people who have been there since the start work really carefully at keeping the militant agitator element out of this. Too many people could get hurt real fast.

After things like England, Toronto and other recent urban rioting, the cops aren't going to let this go wild right in the heart of Wall Street itself. That was the Bull they were next to. That is a long distance, or so I'm told, from the park they are normally in and protesting. This isn't going well.... I really fear for the well intentioned majority that are trying to remain peaceful at all costs.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Right to PEACEABLY assemble. I hope hose jackasses all get locked up. They are behaving like fools and making their movement look awful to real Americans everywhere.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
these police should be charged
assualt and attempted murder with a deadly weapon

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nastradamus

reply to post by jude11

Why is it that every time I click on the link in your sig it takes me to my profile

Every person that clicks on that link goes to their own profile.

Why? Cause everyone is the most important member!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Did the protesters knock over a couple of the police bikes? (Look at 2:12 on the left side).

reply to post by SkipperJohn

I have been reading the police in Houston, Dallas and other places have been respectful to the protesters even bringing them water.

That is true. I just got back from Occupy the Fed Dallas and the police were the same as they were yesterday. Respectful. Yesterday they blocked traffic so OccupyDallas could cross the street, and they helped out with water. Today, they blocked traffic so us at Occupy the Fed Dallas could cross the street, even if it was only 10 people. (Im not 100% sure how OccupyDallas went today)

+33 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Right to PEACEABLY assemble. I hope hose jackasses all get locked up. They are behaving like fools and making their movement look awful to real Americans everywhere.

You will soon be enjoying the fruits of their labor.
These are REAL American Heros and they are the ones who are actually on the front lines fighting for the freedoms that you so despise.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
They are behaving like fools and making their movement look awful to real Americans everywhere.

Let them, "they" don't represent the majority that are there. "They" are paid shills put in place to instigate and cause problems which give way for the solution to come crashing down (forceful use of the "law"). The problem is that those few bad apples can change the whole dynamics of the situation... because of "their" actions, higher levels of policing will be used and that's the duality of the scenario.

Do you let the guy you know is a paid shill walk around saying/breaking/causing disturbances which will in the long run be detrimental to the movement?? Or do you and all your buddies surround said agent provocateurs and stomp the living sht out of them KNOWING that badge numbers lay beneath the black get up? I mean... even if EVERBODY else is sitting and meditating as a form of protest... the police are just going to employ and activate the provocateurs to cause an agitation for the police force to come bearing down, box in EVERY protester in the area and begin man-handling people.

reply to post by jude11

That's actually a dope thought/social experiment you got going on

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yep, apparently Fridays are amateur night at protests just like bars.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Could not agree with you anymore. These "protesters" are pushing their boundaries.

BTW: Headline's like this one only fan the smell of rubbish. Seriously pondering if MSM is trying to scale back and recruit some ATS posters.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by stereotype

Omm... Recruiting for what exactly?

Common posting knowledge dictates with youtube videos, use the video title so you dont get multiple threads on the same video... Thats what I did

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I think its funny.
Those people act like its the end of the world or something.
"He hit me in the stomach with a baton!!!!"

Good timing for OccupyWhatever though - fast and furious, solyndra, election coming up... HMMMmmm?!

These sheep are doing nothing and will accomplish nothing, but politicians will USE them to their own advantage. If a riot or civil war starts, those "protesters" will be the first to run.

edit on 8-10-2011 by R3KR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
On the lighter side... Found a video of Occupy San Diego, seemed like a couple thousand people to me...

Pretty cool video, the cameraman is pretty funny... even gets into the protest a little bit...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

You will soon be enjoying the fruits of their labor. These are REAL American Heros and they are the ones who are actually on the front lines fighting for the freedoms that you so despise.

No I won't because they are not going to achieve anything. They are not heroes, they are misguided youth. I don't hate freedoms, I don't hate the decent protesters. I hate scumbags that try to start riots.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I think every "positive protester" out there should adopt this image as their mantra

www.google.ca...:&imgrefurl=http://www.secretofsimplemeditation .com/&docid=YoVfF0lD4j6X7M&w=2000&h=1381&ei=HuqPTufZF9GXtwfc06GqDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=579&vpy=393&dur=985&hovh=186&hovw=270&tx=162&ty=124&page=2&tbnh= 149&tbnw=213&start=18&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:18

Speak no Evil
Do no Evil

Let the provocateurs weed themselves out while the rest of us good apples meditate for the manifestation of a better tomorrow. If you're going to be associated with the "OCCUPY X" movement... you MUST be constructive and positive, not destructive and negative.

I wish there was just some way for me to get the attention of every "occupy" participant and let them know to just sit down and chill and all will fall into place and to get everyone on the same wavelength of calmness.

The police WILL try and impose their will on the movement and its people.
There WILL be payed shills in place looking to exploit the situations
If you're out there protesting, you should know that things can turn ugly, violent, and deadly quite easily so it is imperative that these paid shills (fire starters) be extinguished before they're allowed to connect and spread the violence throughout the protesters (movement).

I'm a firm believer though that if trouble comes a knocking, knock back harder... stay outta my way and we cool. That's why those fat pigs should go back to tim hortons and scarfing down donuts as opposed trying to instigate situations for riot police to come charging down intersections and boxing people in.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
reply to post by stereotype

Omm... Recruiting for what exactly?

Common posting knowledge dictates with youtube videos, use the video title so you dont get multiple threads on the same video... Thats what I did

People almost never do a Google/Youtube search on something they have no opinion on; they do a Google search in order to find justification for whatever belief they already had.

Youre title or the person who creates this video is VERY one sided rather then letting others create their own opinions. My apologize for not making the joke more apparent.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join