It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Jobs, murdered?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by camouflaged
UniverSoul,

good post, S+F,,, their is alot of ignorance on the board ignore it, deny it. Its a better theory then alot Ive seen. is int it strange the new iPhone 4s gets publicized the day before he dies? ive been thinking that the 4s means 4steve i know people will think the "S" means "special" but i doubt it. was the iPhone held back because apple had "pre-knowlege" of Steve jobs death and thought it might impact sales on a new iPhone model?!
edit on 01/18/2011 by camouflaged because: (no reason given)

that there is, plenty happy to believe in a god or something without evidence
but none willing to discuss posibilitys
and thats all this thread was..but anyway
yeah it does seem to tie in nicely with a lot of happenings at apple
im sure that they would of had some idea and like most companies will use any excuse to boost profits
dont worry, we will learn more as evidence comes to light

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Reply to Kwell and UniverSoul

"The Illuminati have cancer viruses"

Same question my friends, can you provide any supporting evidence that the Illuminati or any other controlling entity has the cure for Bum Cancer or any other type of Cancer for that matter? Im not saying you or the op is wrong i just want to know why you claim this is so?
edit on 7-10-2011 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

Same question my friends, can you provide any supporting evidence that the Illuminati or any other controlling entity has the cure for Bum Cancer or any other type of Cancer for that matter? Im not saying you or the op is wrong i just want to know why you claim this is so?

its more of a logical conclusion then anything..
well there are some cancer cures that go unknown such as bi carb soda for lung cancer..
but you just need to look at how corrupt our world is
big pharma puts profits over people and many cures for cancer would be fairly cheap compared to long term treatments so they have no reason to release the cures..we have seen this before if theres not enough profit then they wont do it
when you look at what cancer is, its not really that complicated and i have no doubt we would be advanced enough to work it out
but what also makes me think it, is the cause of cancer.
tptb know that our modern lifestyles cause cancer but dont do anything about it..terrible diets, no excersice, technology, radiation, pollution, smoking etc..

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
This whole thread is promoting ignorance, the very an-thesis of a constructive and logical search for the truth.

Speculation based upon zero evidence, is creative thinking gone wrong, verging on paranoia and the propagation of a modern-day delusional belief system, which is nothing short of a stunted retarded mythology.

Threads like this reveal more about their authors than they do reveal any actual/factual information.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Well if your logical conclusion is correct, then they can control cell mitosis, this implies more than a cure for Cancer it suggests that they have a vaccine for imortallity! Start a thead on that dude coz thats some impressive technology. Do you think they got it from the Vorlons(joke)?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
This whole thread is promoting ignorance, the very an-thesis of a constructive and logical search for the truth.

Speculation based upon zero evidence, is creative thinking gone wrong, verging on paranoia and the propagation of a modern-day delusional belief system, which is nothing short of a stunted retarded mythology.

Threads like this reveal more about their authors than they do reveal any actual/factual information.

lol
steve jobs is promoting ignorance.
anyway..
its based on the history of the world we live in, i never said it happened i said it was possible..and it is entirely possible.
it has nothing to do with paranoia or delusion, delusion would be denying that there isnt a posibility and attacking people for free thinking
people getting angry about a thread like this just proves you guys are sad people and need to relax. pick you enemies wisely..you can fight with me or you can fight the real problems.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

I wouldn't waste my time fighting with you.

Your logic would surmise that anything is possible, and indeed it is, however the rest of the free thinking world would rather analyze actual information pertaining to actual evidence pertaining to actual events.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

I wouldn't waste my time fighting with you.

Your logic would surmise that anything is possible, and indeed it is, however the rest of the free thinking world would rather analyze actual information pertaining to actual evidence pertaining to actual events.

so if anything is possible whats the harm in discussing it?
and i would say that a lot of the free thinking world does the exact opposite of that on a daily basis, but thanks to people like me who try and work through information and ideas we actually make work stuff out.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
OMG stop just frigging STOP!

You need some kind of flag or star attention? Is that what it is??

These Steve Jobs' conspiracies are making me ill!

The man died from CANCER, no friggin conspiracy there! No murder, no plot to kill him. Just because he was one of the wealthiest men in the world it doesn't mean he was immune to disease! If money could solve everything he would still be here.

Please do some damn research on pancreatic cancer before you make such ignorant "theories." To me this is nothing but attention seeking....

And yes I know what forum this is and I still think this is a pathetic attempt at attention.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

This thought had crossed my mind also, but with a different spin.

You suggested he may have stood up to them and they killed him or at the very least not have given him the cure. I believe he was already very firmly One Of Them. Suppose that the cure didn't work, and he was going to die. Now suppose that instead of just fading out like a normal cancer death, TPTB, Steve included, decided to make his death into a ritual sacrifice. Now, instead of this massive outpouring of emotion just being let out, it's being harnessed and channeled into the NWOs machinations. Look at how the media has treated this. Could it be that they are being told to work that sadness and grief for all it's worth?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

...change the last 3 words in your last post to 'make stuff up'

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul
no disrespect to cancer victims but the cures are known, its just needed for population control

Are you kidding me?!
are you.... kidding...me?!?!
Do you even understand basic human health? what cancer even is? what it does to your body even if you go into remission?
Just so you know getting "cured" entails destroying your immune system and waiting for it to piece itself back together. Some aren't that lucky and they get bombarded by other bacteria, viruses, and diseases in addition to the cancer that wipes them out, spreads them so thin...or, yes, even kills them.
Do yourself a favor and if you have any other theories regarding the health of a recently diseased individual, do your homework, or at least prepare to be trolled for your lack of any evidence.
Even if there could be some conspiracy here, your post is weak and all heresy. Find proof, then post.

Originally posted by Nietrick
Could it be that they are being told to work that sadness and grief for all it's worth? [in ref. to the media]

To be quite honest, the media is probably your surest bet at finding spewed trash versions of pretty much everything that's "going on". It is human tendency to be biased and opinionated (just as this post is heavily biased and opinionated by the poster, and the thread by the OP, etc etc). The media is never objective and pretty much going for ratings/viewers. So they want to make everything look like the next biggest story.

No flag, no star.

edit on 7-10-2011 by rschmfem because: additional comments and
symbol typo... i know... shhhhh

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nietrick

This thought had crossed my mind also, but with a different spin.

You suggested he may have stood up to them and they killed him or at the very least not have given him the cure. I believe he was already very firmly One Of Them. Suppose that the cure didn't work, and he was going to die. Now suppose that instead of just fading out like a normal cancer death, TPTB, Steve included, decided to make his death into a ritual sacrifice. Now, instead of this massive outpouring of emotion just being let out, it's being harnessed and channeled into the NWOs machinations. Look at how the media has treated this. Could it be that they are being told to work that sadness and grief for all it's worth?

What fantasy land do YOU live in?

Do you know ANYTHING about pancreatic cancer? It seems NOT.....

Ritual sacrifice? Do you hear yourself?! Seek immediate help!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

What are you talking about ?

He's not dead.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ooder57

Oh man! Epic theory! Almost kinda makes perfect sense if you read it a few times over. There is a possibility that TPTB wanted to recruit him "behind the curtain" so to speak, to help in their cause...as he did prove very good at making people spend money on things they didn't need, and for socially stagnating the world over.

Star for you my man...as this seems all I am able to do for the time being.

All theories by the way.
edit on 6/10/2011 by ooder57 because: Lack of being able to specifically transcend my facial expressions through the web...

There are many people who have "contracted cancer" in a very suspicious way. Aaron Russo, the maker of the documentary that exposed the fruad of the IRS and was even asked by David Rockefellor himself to join the CFR and Aaron refused, and then died of cancer. Sherry Jackson who worked for the IRS and was IN the documentary and was framed for some BS crime and was sent to jail, contracted cancer somehow, and I think she may have died, I haven't checked on her in a while.
freedomtofascism.com...

Then we have others who have contracted cancer who have spoken out against the government only to back pedal and be miraculously cured. Micheal Douglas is just one I can think of. Man I just got a brain fart and had a list and can't think of the rest right now, damnit.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
www.huffingtonpost.com...
Lost iPhone 5: Apple Reportedly Assists San Francisco Police In Recovering Missing iPhone 5
A Bernal Heights man says that six officials claiming to be San Francisco Police officers questioned him and searched his family's home in July for a lost iPhone 5 prototype they asserted had been traced to the residence using GPS technology.

APPLE has actually released a inferior version of the iphone5
THE iphone 4gs because THEY KNEW Steve was going to die probably for a week.
Look police in california was searching a mans home who had stolen A REAL iphone5!
This has been swept under the rug but APPLE employees went with the police to this guys house.
Now call me a conspiracy theorist but either this was all a big hoax, or APPLE knowing Steve was going
to die right around the release date of the NEW iphone they used it to there advantage and released the
iphone 4gs+ INSTEAD of the REAL iphone5 because they knew they would get sympathy buys from people
who feel just as you people are feeling with people who have died of cancer!! People are going to buy
this new iphone when there is nothing new about it and they are holding off of releasing the REAL NEW iphone.
TO maximize profits!!!
They leaked an iphone4 !!!! They leaked an iphone5 and since Steve Jobs died, they are going
to sell people this re-hash without them even thinking twice about getting ripped off because Steve Jobs just died!!

edit on 6-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

Apple has a ton of prototypes they are making. I'm not sure why the unwashed are so upset about the iPhone. It is still pretty revolutionary. It has pretty much EVERYTHING that was talked about by the main tech blogs that they were saying would be in the next iPhone. the only things the same are the form factor and screen. So if they would have called it the iPhone 5 would you be appeased?

How stupid. They need to totally redo the iPhone every year? Maximize profits? Are you kidding me? First of all, name one company that does NOT focus on maximizing profits. Have you ever heard of a company announcing to it's shareholders that they have a goal of minimizing profits? Quit being a communist. Get over it. Companies (and people) like to make money.

Secondly, Apple has a track record of going slow with upgrades. 3g was pretty widely available when the first generation iPhone came out...but Apple didn't include it. They made a decision to wait for the tech to be tweaked and ironed out before going with 3g on the next one. Remember going from the 3g to the 3gs? They are slow to embrace the latest "new thing" in terms of carrier speed related chips. The LTE and latest 4g speeds are great and all...but the tech is not totally finished and that is unbecoming of an apple product.

www.forbes.com...

There are still problems with these chips kernel wise as well. Ask any HTC EVO user about their battery life on LTE/4g.

Anyways, on to the topic at hand. I think his death should sort of prove to everyone that there is no hidden cure to all types of cancer.....even for the ridiculously wealthy.With that said, I still want everyone who doesn't know about it to look up MMS. Stands for miracle mineral supplement. It's pretty fascinating and I'm about to start taking it myself.
edit on 10/7/11 by DaGremlin because: typos

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
No... Pancreatic Cancer doesn't care how much money you have... it will kill you regardless. The survival rate is only 4% after five years. Not much hope for those diagnosed with it. My father only lived for two years after he was diagnosed.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul

Originally posted by andy06shake

its more of a logical conclusion then anything..
well there are some cancer cures that go unknown such as bi carb soda for lung cancer..
but you just need to look at how corrupt our world is
big pharma puts profits over people and many cures for cancer would be fairly cheap compared to long term treatments so they have no reason to release the cures..we have seen this before if theres not enough profit then they wont do it
when you look at what cancer is, its not really that complicated and i have no doubt we would be advanced enough to work it out
but what also makes me think it, is the cause of cancer.
tptb know that our modern lifestyles cause cancer but dont do anything about it..terrible diets, no excersice, technology, radiation, pollution, smoking etc..

I don't want to get off topic here but the cause of cancer is a lack of oxygen in the blood. Oxygen is the most corrosive substance in the known universe. Oxydation is oxygen molecules breaking down complex substances to bring them back into their natural state. THIS is how nature works, but oxygen is not harmful to animate tissue, the human or animal body. BUT it is deadly to ANY and ALL virus and bacterial infections. Silver also works as it strangles the virus and bacteria.

That is the cure in a simple form, more oxygen and silver. Babies used to get silver iodine in the eyes to stave off infection from the exit of the womb were there any vaginal problems, babies have not recieved that since the mid 70's. WHY? Because the silver would boost the immune system of the baby immediately and the baby would not contract any illness which may cause future health problems. I could go on and on explaining it, but the cure for cancer is very simple and right under our noses. Literally.

Why do you think there is so much pollution? Less oxygen in the air means a greater chance of everyone getting cancer, except those who have hyperbaric chambers like the elite, remember the dracula movies? Funny isn't it, the Elite suck on the blood of the general public, and to remain from getting sick they revert back into the hyperbaric chamber/coffin to heal themselves from being out in public. Do they ever get cancer? No, obviously not. Simple. Steve Jobs was a regular guy with a lot of wealth and probably didn't investigate a cure nor was he streered in the right direction by "corporate doctors" who are idiots anyway.

I think Michael Jackson was also murdered. John Lennon, Amy Whinehart and others.
edit on 7-10-2011 by daddio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
there are a lots of type of cancer(psihotronic weapons induced), by the secrets services , that are used from a long time by them , it is not something so "unprecedented", so it is very possible 99%, that this guy to be killed softly with this kid of weapon!, he was a big player in the world and any big player has big and powerful enemy, so yes he was killed by them ...but we have no evidence so ..we are #..ed...hahahaah

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
One of the dumbest threads I have read in my entire life.

Anyone with half a brain would take Steve Jobs dying of cancer as strong evidence that there is no absolute cure, at this stage. No cure for me, or for you, or for anyone no matter how much money or power you have.

Get the hell into the real world man and wake up, cancer kills. Cancer killed Jobs. Keep saying that until you grow some sense and stop living in this conspiracy-fueled fairy tale of an existence.

And by the way, saying "this is nor disrespectful to Steve Jobs" does not make it okay to then pull out a highly offensive and absurd load of BS about him without any shred of evidence in its favour.
edit on 7-10-2011 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join