It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Jobs, murdered?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Maybe not murdered, but apparently allowed to die.

Give me five billion dollars. I bet I don't die.

I just wonder if the guy was allowed to smoke a propper blunt in the end.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
all i can add is that me and several members of my family worked at the dental office that he went to in palo alto, ca. and he needed like 7 root canals, and the doctors would always come into the lab that i assisted in, and mention how negative the man was. his attitude toward the root canals was "whats the point? im going to die soon anyway"

cant blame him id probly feel the same way.

my point is he seemed aware of his situation and also seemed as if hed already accepted his fate.

doesnt help much i know, but its my 2 pesos.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Having lost both of my grandfathers to the horrible cancer Jobs suffered and died from, I find this thread and theory insulting and disgusting.

But hey, they'll allow Anything on ATS now days.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

Could big ole bad Microsoft have a hand in this? I mean iPod killed the Zune. Apple has sued MS in the past. Just questions? You do know how cut throat the IT industry is. Facebook, early Apple and even MS.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wuforde

Bill Gates did not kill Steve Jobs.

It's called Cancer. I have it, you have it, everyone has it. It's only a matter of time before those cancer cells are triggered. Sadly, Steve Jobs' cells triggered far too early, but lived quite longer than many expected.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul
Ok this is only a theory and i dont claim it to be true, but i think there is a posibility!
it could either be a case of murder, or a planned 'death'

my reason for thinking this firstly is the fact that there are cures for cancer reserved for the '1%'
and no doubt steve jobs was part of that 1%
edit on 6-10-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

Somebody needs to point this guy to the direction of a dictionary and explain to him what the word FACT means....

edit on 7-10-2011 by Perplexity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

I did not say Bill Gates, i said Microsoft. This is also a conspiracy site so keep that in mind as well. So we just say that Princess Di was killed in a car crash and flame people who think that the poporazzi killed her.

I think the OP has balls to state his thoughts. You have to remember didn't Michael Douglas have stage 4 cancer and is now cured. What about Magic Johnson, Marilyn Monroe?

Could this be a real life Antitrust?

You can have your opinions about the post, but keep it civil. Telling some to grow a brain is not.

Steve did alot for computing and devices and did go to soon.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

OP I think you should do yourself a favor and remove this post. I think the mods should remove all steve posts.
Its rediculois you have no shame the man died less than 73 hours ago. Stop with this nonsense and go find a sense of respect for yourself as well as others this site isn't life and if it is your pathetic sir

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jeannyska12

Quote the shame that he has done to Steve.. Everyone is asking for facts so why don't you provide one.

Was there not a conspiracy after JFK died? They didn't have the internet so it couldn't spread as fast.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

They are coming.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Pretty stupid theory !

But you did manage to get quite a few stars.... Makes me wonder about the intelligence of those who gave you those stars......

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Very insensitive theory and IMHO, in bad taste given the caliber of the man. A man that gave the world so much of himself, that he indeed changed our lives.

He was murdered by cancer of the pancreas, from which very few people ever survive as long as he did.

How anyone can star or flag this OP's diatribe is beyond me. Sad, very sad.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Funny, coming from someone who has an effigy of the man as his avatar. You know....like a religious icon.

I never said one damned thing about his cancer not being fatal. In fact, I absolutely think it was. But just because someone is dying of cancer, doesn't mean that cancer killed them. Many, many people dying of cancer decide to go out on their own terms. I'm suggesting terms that I think he may have chosen.

And here's a clue....the NWO is heavy into the occult. There's only, I dunno, a gazillion or so sites, posts, and books on the subject. Maybe you could contribute something more than blind sarcasm and unsolicited advice if you stopped stroking your Apple iCons and picked up a book.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Nietrick

A gazillion? Holy crap, well then it must be a fact!

You speak of the NWO as though it were a club in a treehouse somewhere, a bunch of headbangers listening to Judas Priest and drawing pentagrams on the floor with candlewax.

How many books have you read about occultism? How old are you? 12?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This is my favourite troll thread ever, it's brilliant.

I'm sure he was killed for not making the zune, or maybe something like I knew his gardener and he said he knew he was going to die so he never put fuel in his cars, why bother I'll just get a new one.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
he lived something like 7 years longer than the average patient with pancreatic cancer

maybe you should make up some theory about that, like that he is an alien or something

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Okay, not a lot of evidence, but what do you base your suspicions on. He had cancer, one of the worst forms of cancer you can get. On the bad scale it ranks in on place 4. In your OP you gave us nothing to go with, to make your point. You just talk about orders he went against and change tptb fear he was to bring about. What change was he to bring about, other than more gadgets?

"Steve Jobs murdered"? is pretty much the only content provided. The only fishy thing about Jobs demise is that 2 other well known Americans died that day, the way it happened the day Michael Jackson died, but other than that there is nothing out of the ordinary to see.
edit on 9-10-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I found it odd that he died soon as occupy wallstreet started to gain steam. Is it just me but anytime something big happens a celeb drops dead and it fills the news for 2 weeks till the heat from the other story dies down.I think when mikeal jackson died it was a month of news coverage and everyone in america looked away from the international news.It happens often but its all a coincidence i swear....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Ok this is only a theory and i dont claim it to be true, but i think there is a posibility!

my reason for thinking this firstly is the fact that there are cures for cancer reserved for the '1%'
and no doubt steve jobs was part of that 1% (forbes said he was worth 5.7 billion, but i suspect it would be much more)

the guy had a lot of power, he could change the world if he wanted to. not to mention his lucrative business connections such as being the largest share holder in Disney!
We all know how quick tptb are to stop someone who goes against their orders and steve would have almost certinaly been under orders. you cant own such a company and not be controlled, because its simply to much power for someone rogue to tptb's agenda

now of course it was said he was sick for a while but this would suggest it was planned, to maximize profits.

i know theres not a lot of evidence around at the moment
but i suspect this will be something we will hear a lot more about.
so you heard it here first haha
univerSOUL.

DISCLAIMER:
this is just a theory..
its not disrespect to steve, in fact if it was true it would be a credit to his name that he stood up to tptb.
he had a lot of power, so people will always think this sort of stuff
and if thinking it means we find some evidence..then this website has done its job
dont complain about conspiracy if your on a site like this.
no disrespect to cancer victims but the cures are known, its just needed for population control

I see what you are saying. It is possible. They create heroes and when those heroes become powerful enough to challenge their authority they either kill them or discredit them to make them look bad so no nobody will listen to them anymore. They did it with the Beatles. They did it with Michael Jackson. They could very well have done it with Jobs but he was in poor health and could of died of naturally causes. Nobody does anything without their approval which means at the very least Jobs was working with them if not working for them.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

and no doubt steve jobs was part of that 1% (forbes said he was worth 5.7 billion, but i suspect it would be much more)

the guy had a lot of power, he could change the world if he wanted to. not to mention his lucrative business connections such as being the largest share holder in Disney!
We all know how quick tptb are to stop someone who goes against their orders and steve would have almost certinaly been under orders. you cant own such a company and not be controlled, because its simply to much power for someone rogue to tptb's agenda

now of course it was said he was sick for a while but this would suggest it was planned, to maximize profits.

i know theres not a lot of evidence around at the moment
but i suspect this will be something we will hear a lot more about.
so you heard it here first haha
univerSOUL.

DISCLAIMER:
this is just a theory..
its not disrespect to steve, in fact if it was true it would be a credit to his name that he stood up to tptb.
he had a lot of power, so people will always think this sort of stuff
and if thinking it means we find some evidence..then this website has done its job
dont complain about conspiracy if your on a site like this.
no disrespect to cancer victims but the cures are known, its just needed for population control

back in 2009 in newark wayne hospital ny. after a MHA they shoved allot of information in my face, they said that steave jobs was going to be murdered and they told me that it had to do with stockmarket manipulations along with other things, made me agree to things claiming it to be a verbal contract, threatining to kill me, saying something about giving me a brain implant "i think they where just going to couase me schizofrena somehow witch i now have". they also said they wanted to remove my sexual organs becouase they told me this im no longer credible.. thats my little peice.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join