It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Jobs, murdered?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
As soon as i read that he quit a few weeks before his death did make me think that something could be behind this but overall i seriously doubt it.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Steve had one of the nastiest, impossible to beat types of cancer out there. A co-workers sister-in-law was diagnosed with the same type of cancer, and was gone within 2 months. And it was painful, and a horrible way to go.

He is lucky he lived as long as he did.

Sometimes I think people post ridiculous theories here simply to be the first to do so. There is no logic behind it. You can concoct a ludicrous theory based on ANY event. I can take the last visit of any dignitary to anywhere, and create a fable of epic proportions around it. Doesn't make it true.

And to come up with something like this within a day of his death is just degrading and in poor taste. Empathy is a lost thing now in this country, it's sad to see.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
As soon as i read that he quit a few weeks before his death did make me think that something could be behind this

Maybe it was the cancer that was killing him that was behind it...you know, like he said?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I called this. It was about 15 seconds after hearing the news that I thought to myself: I will bet everything someone on ATS will claim he was murdered. Sure enough. Moral of the story: Spend less time on conspiracy websites.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
No, unfortunately cancer is indiscriminate and some forms are still very difficult to cure unless caught very early. In these instances the difference money makes is the difference between several months left and several years. Eventually it gets you. I still can't believe that there are no complete cures for the different forms of cancer, or a universal cure. This in itself is a conspiracy! So in a way, you could say that Steve Jobs was murdered, by the same companies selling cancer treatment to the global population! Why would they want a total cure to be released, they'd be out of profit by billions! RIP Steve Jobs and every fallen victim of cancer and all the best wishes in the world to those in the world fighting it.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This is what annoys me about ATS, everything has to be a conspiracy. The man died from cancer. No NWO, just natural causes.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Kind of hurts the conspiracy theory that the 1% have secret medicine and cures for cancer doesnt it

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Steve knew he was going to die. It was only a matter of time. His recent decision to step down should speak volumes about his condition. Clearly he wanted to spend his final weeks with his family.

Your theory has a lot of holes...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by deanx

LMFAO

"Let me assist ye!"

"robots dont say ye!"

"ill show ye..."

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul

"my reason for thinking this firstly is the fact that there are cures for cancer reserved for the '1%'
and no doubt steve jobs was part of that 1% (forbes said he was worth 5.7 billion, but i suspect it would be much more)"

Hey op and all others! I don't have very much time to put the statistics or any links but I know you awesome researchers out there can find this info in a heart beat....cancer is infact curable and not only to the one percent there is a method of treatment called Gerson therapy and it is scientifically verifiable fact that it has and does cure cancer as well as other disease in the body.. Afew documentary films come to mind foodmaters, the gerson miracle, and dying to have known...may Yah bless and guide us all
R.I.P Steve

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
This is what annoys me about ATS, everything has to be a conspiracy. The man died from cancer. No NWO, just natural causes.

Seriously. This site is becoming more and more of a joke. Apparently all you need for a "theory" worthy of posting now is absolutely nothing but a random ridiculous thought that pops in your head. Speculation based on zero evidence and dependent on several other personal theories with zero evidence you have ("tptb can cure any cancer" just because you think so) is just a waste of time.

We might as well discuss if Mr Rogers was actually a nice alien whose mission was to spread joy across the world and surely he was actually murdered by the "tptb", rather than stomach cancer as claimed, because they don't want us to be happy. Because hey that bull# just popped in my head and has just as much evidence as the "theory" that popped in yours.

Guess we've even sunk lower than the days where a youtube video posted by some some random dude is somehow passable evidence here. I think anyone who has been on ATS a while KNEW that this stupid ass topic would pop up soon enough once they saw the news that steve jobs died. So congrats on being "that guy" Universoul. God forbid anything happens in this world that "tptb" haven't personally caused. What a joke.
edit on 7-10-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

as much as i love conspiracies this is as far as im concerned not one. he was just a sick man who sadly died from cancer

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
obviously when you promise Obama iPhone 5 you better deliver

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul
Ok this is only a theory and i dont claim it to be true, but i think there is a posibility!
it could either be a case of murder, or a planned 'death'

my reason for thinking this firstly is the fact that there are cures for cancer reserved for the '1%'
and no doubt steve jobs was part of that 1% (forbes said he was worth 5.7 billion, but i suspect it would be much more)

the guy had a lot of power, he could change the world if he wanted to. not to mention his lucrative business connections such as being the largest share holder in Disney!
We all know how quick tptb are to stop someone who goes against their orders and steve would have almost certinaly been under orders. you cant own such a company and not be controlled, because its simply to much power for someone rogue to tptb's agenda

now of course it was said he was sick for a while but this would suggest it was planned, to maximize profits.

i know theres not a lot of evidence around at the moment
but i suspect this will be something we will hear a lot more about.
so you heard it here first haha
univerSOUL.

DISCLAIMER:
this is just a theory..
its not disrespect to steve, in fact if it was true it would be a credit to his name that he stood up to tptb.
he had a lot of power, so people will always think this sort of stuff
and if thinking it means we find some evidence..then this website has done its job
dont complain about conspiracy if your on a site like this.
no disrespect to cancer victims but the cures are known, its just needed for population control
edit on 6-10-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

yeah, because the most efficient way to kill someone is to somehow give them pancreatic cancer.
# is wrong with you.

edit on 7-10-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

my reason for thinking this firstly is the fact that there are cures for cancer reserved for the '1%'

I don't suppose you have any valid links or citations to any reputable scientific publication wesbites? Pubmed; British Journal of Medicine; SCOPUS etc

no disrespect to cancer victims but the cures are known, its just needed for population control

If you actually feel this way, then I honestly fear for your sanity.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
You know, there was a time when I thought ATS had some actual stories that had a bit of mystery and were interesting, but now it's purely entertainment, like going to the asylum and watching crazies bounce around. I think it must be a drag to be in such need of attention, as to work your brain to contrive "conspiricies" to gain that post attention, or if serious about this story, be living in such a world of paranoia. Some of these posters need mental help. So whats the count on doom this last couple months with 'premonitions' of destruction or the end of the world, 2012, ellenen, NWO? Life's too short to be scared of every sound or face you see, and thinking the world is out to get you "they" is just unhealthy. I'v really slowed coming here to ATS because of all the loons.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
There's a lot of holes in your theory, OP, but I can get the basic gist of it. If you could find more information or evidence to back up your claims, then it could be interesting to look at.

In the case of Jobs, he'd been sick a long time, and he looked in poor heath at his last public appearance. I haven't looked at anything specific, but I really think he did die from cancer. Its been known for years that he had health problems, and with him stepping down several weeks ago you could say that it should have been expected. That doesn't mean that I won't entertain the idea that there might have been foul play somewhere along the line, but I just don't see a reason why I should right now. Who knows, in a few months or years something might come out that makes us all rethink that.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

.....OR....maybe he faked his death and is living on a secret Island with Andy Kaufman, Tupac, Elvis, and Micheal Jackson!

I'd say that's at least as believable!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join