It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Journey Over The Rainbow, Draw Forth Your Light

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
There is quite a lot of info and material on these two threads as well:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I opened my third eye and I regret it

Awaken Your Consciousness -Open Your Minds!

I'll be seeing what others are here, its just that the binaurals, while doing dishes and meditating, really help. Sungazing is the absolute best, learning to do this safely, not just staring at the sun and getting eye damage. Knowing the right times, just after dawn and just before sunset when UV is non existant, and also, letting it in the corner of your eyes, or just staring for a second or two then looking down, closing your yes for some time, not doing that frequently and not between 10 30 -3 00, though letting it the sides of your eyes is really beneficial and you will feel the frequency rushes, vibrations.

Sungazing documentary part 1 of 2.mov

Sungazing documentary part 2 of 2.mov

Sungazing quickly forms the rainbow bridge and unites many different areas of your brain, its a unified whole brain experience, and if done correctly does not damage the eyes. Safety is important.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Utilising Our Greatest Power on Earth

Benedict9's thread here, and his video is really demonstrating what Faith, and inner connection to Father/Mother/Family, Goodness/God, truly means. For whatever is going to appear in our lives, or times that may be very difficult we have capacities within to do the right thing, and we need to understand, that this world/test is really showing us what we're made of. But not just to be content with what we're becoming, for we're actually being bent out of shape. Its to not only wash and rinse the cakes of mud and distortion from us, weed the gardens in our programming and minds, look at everything including parts of our religions and politics that allow others to be harmed or fall through the cracks or judge. Everything. The whole world is basically one big trap.

Once we're working on freeing our minds up, and seeking to overcome our weaknesses, its how to draw forth talents and gifts, even develop new ones, to bring up to deal with earth life, and this experience.

This a very good video reminding us of the true purpose of Faith, and what it means.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Is that you in the video?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

No. I'm the opposite gender.
Female.

In the manifesting thread, that beautiful woman, is Linda West. And she's been been putting a lot into her videos. She used to charge I believe for workshops and has a book which is rather small sales, that I bought, but her videos are like the expanded version for free. They're gifts of Love.

In addition to very good awareness on NWO issues. Including phoning the representative, going to the police station and submitting the right documents to make it very aware they work for us and should be investigating the criminal behavior of the corporations. She promotes assertiveness, though not aggressiveness.

She began this work with dreams of Angels bearing math.

This related to the frequency of the planet. As a recovering Catholic she tried to send them away and take back her dreams but they persisted so she wrote this down, and published it, and won a big trip to Mayan Rainsforest with Terrence McKenna a team of scientists to study the Mayan information.

This is the only video I've made so far, and will make another on my sun photos. They're very interesting. This video is raw, as it came off the camera.

It reminds me of the channel switch in Lou Baldin's sun vides, which I will also post.

Sunlight At The Edge Of The Roof.

Sun
edit on 6-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Wow beautiful thread Unity thanks for sharing I can feel the love! You have pulled a lot of stuff together into this thread thanks for all your work.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Unity_99

[COLOR=CYAN]
Beautiful LOVE LIGHT filled presentation Unity_99, I enjoyed. Keep up those positive vibrations in the higher frequency my friend one more soul that is given more understanding of LOVE LIGHT is another soul on its way home. thanks for the energy
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

[/COLOR]
edit on 10/6/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Much Love to you! Thank you for dropping into the thread, your always welcomed.

This is the message I began in my first more awkward thread, trying to put into words, and its still the main one. But in my first thread, someone wrote to me, trying to have his/her own experiences. Then they got flashes on their balcony, and in the end a negative experience with a grey and woke in their bed. Which defeated the whole purpose of it, so I abandoned that, for it was missing an important ingredient in waking up, or seeking to activate memories, direction, connections. The protection, which is somewhat metaphorical, because bad things do happen to good people in this world. Christ himself is a prime example. However, when we're doing the work we came to do, we can draw in the support and help we need, and should not be afraid of what can harm us physically as much as that which harms or sets back our spirits/souls. While having faith in all that concerns us nonetheless. But unconditional love and raising our frequency is a great part of this, working at overcoming self, the world, and having Faith in Love and Goodness and Gratitude.

So, there was another ingredient. If we contain a stargate within, its capable of connecting to many channels. There is also a false light and harm waiting for us to mess up and pounce, I've found that in my own life.

Bringing forth our true gifts, and shining our light and THE Light is the journey of discovery here in this world. Being a gift to others.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Wow beautiful thread Unity thanks for sharing I can feel the love! You have pulled a lot of stuff together into this thread thanks for all your work.

Thank you. My approach is more, the simplest works best. Even chakra meditations are too complicated, though I've done them, but I still simplify even them. When in doubt, I just set the intention/suggestion, as a short cut, and continue zenmind. And it tends to work. Also, there is Chi/Ki, and the Force, and the energy around us, through the earth, is connected, very much photons, so its really Sun energy, and the stars all connected as well. Stargazing at night also gives us this energy. However, in a sense this is more about bringing forth our Chi, or more of ourselves and the True Light from Higher Love/Goodness.

But we all have our own way of expressing these ideas. These are mine. Much Love, Light and Highest Frequencies!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Daily Video #95 of 365 :: This Is Sungazing

SUN GAZING ** Dangerous Periods & Advice

The sun's colors and rays that extend down, the crystalline light and fractals are beautiful.

Greetings from Dada's favourite Sungazing Spot near Sintra, Portugal

Chose this for the beauty of the Portugal seaside.

Sungazing Episode 2 ( part 44 ).wmv

Sun Gazing - Beautiful landscape for your mind and soul

sun gazing

sungazing nordic sun winter solstice

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The Beautiful Crystalline Sun.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

This video showing the one narrow strand of pink widening into a band, and then filling in. The process was energetic with much energy. Then changing in color stripe by stripe from deep pink to pure white. It was very beautiful. From the Heart Chakra and Unconditional Love, we purify into Selflessness. But as we are giving we are also receiving, all that we have belongs to each other, but that gift is returned and we are enormously prospered. Such is the progression.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Every note and every color is a vocalization of Light, its spoken word, its pure harmonic frequency, and we tend to receive what we need. This gives a whole new meaning to the term Violet Ray meditation.

The infared lense shows a very large sun interacting, and its edges are rather undefined. I think of Entanglement Theory alot and wonder were we really are!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
There is so much in this world that bring messages of consequences, karma, and that we are unworthy, we can't be forgiven. We're very hard on selves as well. But its about healing, changing our minds and opening our hearts, to Grace, And Understanding. Whatever we go through, let it be with Support, and Love. We need to start this journey somewhere, today, come as we are, and trust.

Positive Affirmations Combined With Binaural Beats Alpha Wave

Positive Affirmations (Mantras) for Raising Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem

Self-Esteem Affirmations - Louise Hay (Part 1 of 3).flv

Wayne Dyer - 101 Ways To Transform Your Life part.1

Healing Grace Affirmations

Inner Child Affirmations

I am Grateful

Watch Gratitude Affirmations and Change Your Life Now

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Gratitude Affirmations by Ray Davis

People come into your life for a reason

Listen With Your Heart

Today I reached out to a tree, touched it, hugged it, loved it and talked to it. And the tree loved me back. It's about connecting from the heart center and the common language we have is LOVE. All life forms respond to LOVE. That's the way it is.

I dedicate this video to all the trees of this world, the tree huggers, the tree growers and the tree rescuers. May we stand with them as ONE.

Please sit back, relax and enjoy viewing!

Much love,
Oribel

PS/ 2 months after posting this video, I was communicating with a wise old tree in our local botanic garden. At the end of our conversation I asked the tree if it has any message for me, and it said, "The Trees thank you for sharing our story with the world." And my heart did a somersault and I was in tears. To receive thanks and acknowledgement from another species is my greatest reward. I hope you too can experience this and share your stories with others

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
unity.org...

Meditation for World Peace

Peace begins in the heart of each individual. When you center yourself in the love of God and focus your thoughts on peace, you create a sacred place within your heart, dedicated to experiencing and expressing the love of God. As you then begin to let divine love radiate out from you to your family and friends, you take the first step in generating peace around you. When you extend your thoughts of love and peace to your community, your country, and then to nations and people everywhere, you create an atmosphere of peace that embraces the world.

Affirmations for World Peace

The spirit of love unites every heart, blessing the planet with peace.

We are peacemakers, one in the love of God.
With hearts united, we establish harmony and peace
in our lives and in the world.......

Guidance Prayers & Affirmations

Guidance Prayers

I thankfully turn to You, God, for guidance. I listen in the stillness to Your wisdom already in my heart, and I know what to do.

Dear God, Your love fills my heart and your light guides my steps. In all I do I acknowledge You and give thanks for Your wisdom, strength, and peace within.

In the awareness of Your constant presence within me, God, I listen for the direction that guides me and makes
my way sure.

You, dear God, are the light that shines on my path. Your light gives me insight and understanding that help me make wise decisions.

God, You are my source of wisdom. Your spirit guides me, Your love enfolds me, and Your light inspires me.

Guidance Affirmations

The presence of God within is my constant companion that guides me in making right choices.

With God as my guide, I move closer each day to perfect fulfillment.

As I turn within to listen to the counsel of God, I receive divine wisdom and direction.

With a heart open to God, I am inspired to right action and I am directed to my good.

The light of God makes my way clear as it fills my mind with wisdom, inspiration, and understanding.

God/Goodness/Spirit/Love by whatever name we wish to call this, connection within to Source and to our greater soul essence.

Infinity is like unto infinite fractals.

Fractal Space-Time Relativity by Alexander Timmons

All at once, Infinite.

Each snapshot of our lives, each clip is forever, it never disappears. In movie of our lives, we need to bring ourselves out of the areas we feel shame, or even standing still, not moving forward, and seek to find ways to become giving heros of these clips. Shine the Light. Forgiveness and Understanding for others must bring us to forgiveness and understanding of self and allowing Goodness to be in charge.

We have access to our Infinite Selves, the journey we take is one step at a time, but our global experience is a progressive star stretching to all the infinity that is, and we're equal to this task. We have resources equal to the difficulties, to shining away the darkness.

I've noticed that there is a large effort to control the mind, the body is far less important, but hours are spent trying to plant seeds, as if even one free mind is dangerous to those carrying out their plans in darkness, behind closed doors. Is even one free mind, superman in this system? What if one by one, we walk out of doors, and gather in small groups, in larger global groups and unite, intentions, prayers, visions, with peace? Is this what they're afraid will happen.

Planting seeds of kindness and transformational unity. Freedom of expression and equality in equal portions, from hearts and minds bathed in innner light. Would this switch the channel on the metaphorical television? Would it all transform? This is the revolution I'd like to see. Love.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Enya - Only Time

Olive - You're Not Alone (ATB Mix)

New Age & Chill Out Music Google Space

Adiemus & Karl Jenkins - Song Of Tears

Enigma & Deep Forest - Erotic Dreams

ERA - MOTHER (driven)

UFO JUST BECAUSE

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Ajna (Third Eye) Sixth -7 Chakra Meditations

This is one of the most beautiful songs, its now on my mp3 player now. And it seems to make all the chakra points vibrate in unison. With a blindfold on, I was seeing colors and imagined slipping deeply into the light emanating from my spirit/energy body, and slipping deeper sensed a journey through the very stars themselves and to this light bathed landscape. I was seeing the most beautiful colors springing up from the notes, and when I finally asked within, how, with the blindfold was this possible, these words came to me, "Because you are in the hall of light!"

Edit to add further, another meditation with another song, all the chakras, the colors became notes, tones and were represented as playing on a flute, musical notes in colors.
edit on 7-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This was very different from my meditation yesterday, yesterday's could have been a cover report, an altered dream state for something else, because of the significant ufo presence. And hours later, a friend, quite psi, asked me if I enjoyed my trip, and further sent me into the twighlight zone, infact he said:

(09:37:19 PM) : again I ask
(09:37:21 PM) : had a nice trip
(09:37:22 PM) : XD
(09:38:10 PM) : and the energy was so pure
(09:38:16 PM): that it was hard to withstand
(09:38:18 PM) : hehehe

But that was bizarre. To begin with I rarely remember my dreams, and this was a meditation that ended up dreamstate, as I fell asleep.

It was kind of similar to a false rapture, or some false second coming.

It began with Christ Jesus, and I put my head down so he stood directly in front of me, walking on water to get my attention and he pointed up in the sky.

There was a ufo/craft. It then turned into a Dove.

Now it gets odd, because I had fallen asleep and the scene transfers to a city, some activity that the memory has vanished on, then suddenly a pink huge cloud moves through the sky, flagged by ufos on all sides, with some kind of news announcement over a speaker saying it was the second coming of Christ.

I was hiding behind some tall buildings, keeping low. And suddenly thought, must contact Father immediately, and made a telepathic link to this man in a mothership. Saying, they're harming people here now, please hurry up and come.

That was really odd, totally unexpected vision/dream. But, what made it even odder, was my friend writing this out of the blue. It makes me wonder if there will be some kind of false event????
edit on 7-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This could be compared to being in a bad movie, forgetting self, sort of to see what we're made of, the choices we make, and if we can wake up enough, or preserve the chilldlike sensitivities, love and openness enough to change the whole movie around. Its all recorded. Early 2010, during this time period, protection from negative ongoing experiences was gained, through more awareness and connection with my Higher Self. I had been sent this, which he thought was not even the best video on infinity, but it was the first time the concept of infinity within came to me, and instinctively reached within, to those waves, its like a subtle waves of energy, that remote sensing comes from. And was in contact with HS.

Beyond our Universe - Infinity Zoom [HD].mp4

During the next month with many downloads and more information coming, I had several direct experiences with my greater source/essence/spirit/soul. At one point, not feeling upbeat, kind of out of sorts, I was walking down the stairs, and suddenly each step was lighter and lighter, as I felt myself both within and without me, with warmth, positivity and humor, and she said, "Where do you think you are anyway, do we ever truly leave home?" And images came. One was, lying on a cot, with semisheer curtains through which I could see that family members were always surrounding keeping vigil.

The other scenes involved curtains as well. First I saw a cafe kitchen curtain, a sunny uplifting kitchen, then it switched to the Movie Theatre, old fashioned red curtain pulled back and this whole movie of our lives was playing and it dawned on me that perhaps we need to be more conscious in the moment. We don't want bloopers recorded for all eternity, rather not. We'd want to more proud of those scenes, at least to see changes and growth, turning points. Not to feel shame, but really doing our best.

That stayed with me.

A simple meditation could be, to watch the video, and close your eyes at the end and reach inside to your infinite universe. First would just be explorative, if you have that second sensing, you might just see what feeling the waters inside is like, almost experimenting with this, being spontaneous. Perhaps, asking if you could meet your Higher/Infinite Self.

Another technique might be to close your eyes, and picture yourself growing larger and expanding, into this infinite universe, perhaps flying through it, seeking to greet yourself.

I did this excercise as well. Two things occurred. One was standing ontop of the poster of the universe, like a hard surface, a complete picture, outside it, and I couldn't get back in, nor wished to start again, after reaching this flow, so I gently reset the flying through space part, and in the same meditation, was joined by a male lightbeing/angel. He pointed above, and there was a trap door, so I exited the universe yet again, and was standing in a courtyard, by a fountain, in this half way house, it felt like, bathed in white. There was color and landscape, but it so lit up with this vibrant light that it was white glow landscape. An old man, approached with a real twinkle of humor in his eyes, and put his arm around my shoulders and asked me what I had learnt in my lifetime. He was drawing me away for a review, when I woke up.
edit on 8-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join