learn more

The Journey Over The Rainbow, Draw Forth Your Light

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Listening to Northern Lights

These interactions from the sun photons, are high frequency. I can feel them immediately.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
New free e-book teaches you how to have an OOBE in 3 days...

Very good thread and book. Many people on this thread have had obe's or deepened their answers, lucid dreams. I even linked it to an online friend who has had several. Highly recommend we search and the questions we should ask if we meet up with Higher Self and Guides, and pray/meditate as I do, is how to shine our light into this world, how to solve our family problems and community problems, how to address this hijacked system, how to be love, how to wake up more, really seek, bring all our questions there.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
jacobisrael71.wordpress.com...

Habakkuk 2:20
But the LORD is in his holy temple:

And that HOLY TEMPLE is you!

1 Corinthians 3:17
If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are

What do you think the story of Jesus turning over the money tables is all about. It is about the truth of God within you clearing God’s House (you) of all the lies and nonsence you have believed.

The TRUTH of God is daily teaching in God’s Temple… YOU!....

1 Samuel 14:29
Then said Jonathan, My father hath troubled the land: see, I pray you, how mine eyes have been ENLIGHTENED, because I tasted a little of this HONEY.

And MILK is a symbol of God’s teaching/ Doctrine – Not even deep doctrine, but God’s wisdom none the less.

1 Corinthians 3:2
I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

You see, the PROMISE LAND is not what many Religious teachers PROMISE. It’s not literal wealth, health, or a Kingdom far, far away where you can eat all day without getting sick or fat.

The PROMISE LAND is THE KINGDOM OF GOD revealed IN YOU.

Entering the PROMISE LAND is entering the KINGDOM OF GOD within you. ....

John 15:2
Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

Now you read this scripture and hopefully understand that Jesus is speaking in PARABLE. But many make the mistake the word BRANCH here means literal people, as opposed to the THOUGHTS WITHIN that make us who we are. People are NOT their physical bodies they are spiritual beings (thoughts expressed) within physical bodies.

Now the above scripture is NOT literal, just as we understand that the FRUIT people bear are good deeds and Godly attitudes and not bananas, apples, or oranges. So if the people do not bear fruit are THEY taken away? NO! The Branches that are NOT BEARING FRUIT are TAKEN AWAY, these are BRANCHES OF THOUGHT! Now watch how science and faith meet head on once again.

Let’s first talk about what this word SPIRIT means. Earlier stated it was OUR THOUGHTS.

Matthew 6:22

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore your eye be sound, your whole body shall be full of light.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
But the lamp of the body is the eye; therefore if your eye shall be sound, your whole body also will be illuminated.

What is kept from us in the scriptures, and what it means to seek, to meditate, and the connection between heaven and earth.

Its really important to seek beyond conventional interpretation and start to contemplate within ourselves. We have a perfect Teacher, in Christ. We need to safeguard against false light and seek only the truest, most kind directions. If we're seeking God/Goodness within, to heal our sight, and to deprogram, then we would recognize the Voice of Love and Kindness. We must follow anything that is against Kindness and Goodness, or the Spirit of Peace and Love.

Genesis 32:30

And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

The entire mystical revelation of Jacob's Ladder!

Metraton.

www.chazonhatorah.org...

We must reeducate ourselves (i.e., redefine ourselves and our perception of reality) that Metatron is not a “noun”, i.e., a person (even an angelic person), place or thing. If anything, Metatron is the meta-malach, the meta-messenger, the meta-medium for the revelation of the Ain Sof. But then, as Marshall McLuhan made famous, “The medium is the message”. A frustrating or forbidding paradox? Only until we realize that the relationship of MT to “God” is the same as the relationship of the Light (207) of the Ain Sof to the Ain Sof (also 207). The connection of the two is not linear but rather the “end” is looped into the “beginning”.

Since this part about Metraton, and Jacob occurred, have to wonder what metphorically metraton stands for as a medium for revelation.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Want to Be Enlightened? Lighten - up!

One of my favorite metaphysics, spiritual inspirations. Due to her videos, I had this crazy impulse one day, when the sky was filled with stormy looking pink clouds and this rapid dark overlay sheet like clouds, that this was really depressing. And Spirit spoke up in me and said, "This just won't do!" And I stood there at the glass sliding doors, for 20 minutes:

I was picturing hearts, pink hearts, everywhere, in the clouds. I gave up and went to make more coffee and then came back with a cup and there were hearts everywhere, big ones, little ones, abstract ones, upside down ones.
Not a dark cloud in sight, the hearts were all white and pink.

Whenever I get overwhelmed by life, or think I can't do it, who am I to think I can even hold the vision of love, and people waking up and overcoming war and inequality, and choosing love and equality and freedom in equal measures.

I always get nudged and reminded to Remember Those Pink Hearts!

This is a literal experience I'm sharing, and a miraculous one!

When Spirit calls, very few answer. Spirit calls and nudges all of us.

The part about our bliss can also be seen this way, because real life is a combo (or should be, all those overburdened and enslaved lower income and poor need to be helped by us to equality with us) of responsibilities and joys. So its true that our greatest gifts that we can share come from out greatest bliss or joys, talents and interests.

But also, there is something often overlooked.

We tend to say, well we'll try to help others or the world when this and this and this happen and then set unreasonable goals that would take a lifetime to work and slave to reach. ie When I'm privileged enough to be listened too.

When I have the money to start a big eco farm or a big radio station for the people.

Well, its not like that. Often Spirit expects us to find the easy small ways around us, to start shining our lights, the ways that are there, not hard to take, or just a little bit up to the ladder. So readily available. From that position if we do well Spirit can give us more. But first we have to start Giving More!

High Frequencies.
edit on 19-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Delta Range Brainwave - Hemispheric Synchronization - Euphoria Well Being Devine Knowledge

10min Focus-Binaural brain wave entrainment

Inner Journey - 0.5 - 11.0 Delta Isochronic Tones For Self-Realization

These are quite good for meditation. Delta is very good for lucid or obe attempts. Right when your brain wave kicks down and your breathing feels like it stops you might experience a rush of noise and have your body go paralyzed.

Another way of creating an altered state without use of substances, they are their own pineal enhancers is:

To take 2 songs, one a alpha, theta, or delta or a range, there are many free ones to download, pure ones. Or pulse. And then a isotope or binaural. Or dolpins/whales, and to combine the two tracks on audacity, free program. Then put on you mp3 player when you're satisfied.

You can also add your own subliminals, positive affirmations.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
A few affirmations. I pray my affirmations and envisionings. Not giving them to the Universe, but to Family above, and Mother/Father's Love, surrending them for refinement, for the good of all.

Affirmations:

---I am the LOVE of the Creator, I am UNMATCHED in what I can do!

---No plan against the people will ever prosper.

---We are Divinely Inspired and Guided Daily, to our Greater Good and Soul Growth, Giving Loving Goodness to all sent in our lives. We are gifts to one another, and lend a helping hand to all in need. Inspiration and solutions to problems comes easily and effortless. We express gratitude to one another and to our Loving Family above, for the providence and daily miracles. We are thankful for the gifts that abduntally flow through us to others, and for all good things in our lives.

---We are abundantly gifted, and all those things we need and that which brings beauty, peace, ease, and improves our lives, and all those around us, are added to this, and for this we are so grateful, and generous, adding to those in need of Love, Beauty, Comfort, raising the dough with the Goodness of Love and Equality.

---All solutions to our problems come easily, and in the most gracious way for everyone involved, win/wins for all, and all are happy. We rise to the occasion to help those around us and to respond to the needs of our beloved planet We hear her call and know there is a way to live in harmony and progression, equally.

---We turn all negatives into positives, body/mind/soul, and are filled to the brim with radiant health and energy, beauty, happiness, and abundant goodness, and kind solutions. We are growing each and every day in the right ways of kindness and generosity.

---We are filled with the Spirit of Peace and Love. Creatively inspired and gifted to create equality, beauty, clean technology and hold loving wishes for our families and the world.

---We are up to the task, and energized from within, able to give gifts to one another.

---Gentle Peace, Kindness, Laughter radiate from us, and with patience we listen to one another. We strive to understand, to lighten the loads of others, and bring kind words and comfort. We give and more is given, and the more that is given the more we give, and the entire world is filled with grace, and abundance and healing for all.

---My home is a healing garden for those who visit, and we bring gifts of healing to one another.

Thank you dear Family above, Mother, Father and all who serve Love, Peace and Goodness. I surrender these prayers and positive words and thoughts to Love and Goodness, for the good of everyone on earth. Amen.
edit on 22-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

ATTITUDE OF GRADITUDE

ABRAHAM - ALL IS WELL!

Reiki Healing Affirmations

And for the whole world, frozen out of prosperity especially in the last few decades, its time to be equal, and to have abundance, and lets undo their crash of the economy, while there is money, but this abundance could be equally the same in an advanced abundant world of economy without the limits placed on us by banks.

One Minute Attract Money Affirmations

Vision Video: "I Am Abundance"

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Notes from the last video:

---The Ocean is Lavish with abundance.

---There is more than enough for me and everyone

---I flow with abunandance All my needs are provided for

---I trust and make the leap into divine abundance

---I go with the flow of life that supports all of me. Abundance is my true state of being. I accept it fully, joyfully (and with gratitude---my add on)

---I am open to receive all that I need Health Happiness Heart Because I am abundance

---The Universe is safe, abundant and friendly

---I trust that everything comes at the perfect time...and in its perfect ways

---Abundance comes to me easily and effortlessly

---Abundance is in my life everywhere I look

---Abundance is in every grain of sand

---Abundance is where I am

---I flow with the miracles of life

---I discover abundance through the eyes of love

---I trust that abundance is infinite

---Abundance is my freedom

---I let go and let flow

---I rise above my fears to meet....the abundance that is waiting for me.

---I stay still and let Spirit guide me

---Abundance is right here right now

---I make the most of every moment

---I live life to the fullest

---I enjoy all that is present around me

---Today I am home. Today Im at peace. Today I am completely fulfilled. Because I am abundance.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Louise Hay - Powerful Thougts

---I am open to the new and changing. Every moment presents a wonderful opportunity to become more of who I am

I flow with life easily and effortlessly

---I now go beyond other people's fears and limitations

I am not my mothers fears and limitations, nor am I my fathers fears and limitations I'm not even my own fears and limitations

These are only false thoughts that have been hanging around in my mind I can erase them as easily as I can clean a dirty window

---When the window of my mind is clean I can see clearly the negative thoughts for what they are and I can choose to eliminate them It is my mind that creates my experiences I am unlimited in my own ability to create the good in my life

---I am worth loving We do not have to earn the right to breathe

It is God given because we exist

So too is the right to love and be loved The fact that we exist means we are worth loving

---I do not have to earn love I am lovable because I exist and others reflect the love I have for myself

---My thoughts are created I say Out to every negative thought that comes to my mind

---I keep my mind healthy and happy and my body follows suit

LOUISE L HAY - WAYS TO HAPPINESS

Turning these into affirmations, would go:

---I rely on Divine Wisdom and Guidance to protect me each day of my life. I am always safe.

---I am positive and filled with radiant abundant energy and contribute to a more loving world sharing this cup of love, light and goodness with all I meet.

---No matter what activity I'm doing, my internal state is always positive, and uplifting.

---I give to others from my heart, and am so grateful for the opportunity to love others.

---I start and end each day with gratitude in my heart to the Love and Goodness that watches over me, and give thanks for so many gifts.

---I pay attention to the words that come out of my mouth, and always think before I speak, and avoid saying anything hurtful or negative to others.

---I bring a consciousness of peace, love and wisdom with me wherever I go.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Margot Reisinger~ Change of Mind

Margot Reisinger~ The Joy of Dancing

Tai Chi - The Gentle Energy

Japanese Relax 2

Buddhist Chants & Peace Music - Hanshan Temple

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

BIRDS NATURE SOUNDS OF THE RAINFOREST #2 BIRD LOVERS MUST SEE mpg

Beautiful Birds with meditation nature sounds

The sounds of spring - bird songs

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

RELAX-Calming Sounds Of Nature-Meditative Ambient Music-Wood Land Bird Song-Tranquil

"Sunrise with Song Birds" 15min Sunrise w/o Music

Dolphins ~ Meditation Music

Enigma - The Dream Of The Dolphin

Era - Celtic spirit

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Era - I Believe

ERA - ANGELS LONG VERSION (HIGH QUALITY SOUND

EYES OF ETERNITY ( ERA)

Era - infinity ocean

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
See the world we are in as healing, in the most beneficial way for all, gently and safely for life on earth. See the water and air, ocean and food, as purified, seeds as wholesome and nutritious, and that the solutions to these problems are downloaded into all of us, and come readily, and the miracles we need. Cosmic intervention if necessary. That the few will no longer have control over the many, but will instead, have their hearts grow bigger each day, and may we break their hearts, may they realize that harming others hurts them more than they had ever realized, and may they overcome all negativity within them. See wounds healing, our hearts, minds, souls, and our planet as well.

See abundance and equality. I meditate and envision eco farms springing up everywhere, yurts earthship homes, many people, even the homeless, invited to abundance, and putting up with each other, restrictive laws fading away. People working together to find solutions, and volunteering a few hours most days, when they can, see equality and clean energy the world over.

I see, stepping into a field that transports me anywhere, be it London, Italy, and see everyone developing telepathy, connection, happiness, reaching out to others. Everyone growing and learning, and overcoming all the negativity and harm here, and forgiving themselves and all others.

---We are safe, and earth and all of nature are healing and overcoming all negativity. All nuclear is removed from the planet, and all toxins cleaned up, any toxic wells that affected the marine life and nature are closing and the oceans abundantly restored. We are all powerfully protected, and good caretakers of our planet, and each other.
edit on 23-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

YOU

You

YOU don't have to understand
YOU are that which came before understanding
YOU are LIFE, the life
which came before life as you know it
YOU are the silence amidst the storm
YOU are Awareness day and night
YOU are Freedom before the concept of freedom existed
YOU are Peace,
the peace that is not affected by mind games
YOU are the Happiness that is untouched by sorrow

Are you ready to question the "you" you think you are?

The word you see reflects who it is that you think
you are

YOU are the world
YOU are being

you cannot improe on what YOU already are
The only distance between you and YOU is a thought
It is not possible for you to be apart from YOU
With or without thoughts the real YOU is always there
YOU are ONE
YOU are the Heart of Life
YOU are Eternal

YOU

Grace

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Many thank you's Unity!

Fantastic thread, i must indulge myself

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This is to answer a request for what I'm truly meaning and how to use the tools perhaps, that I've been sitting on, for a good way to explain, trying to get a way of doing this in my mind.

So I'll answer this in a post for everyone.

There are many ways to practice spirituality, or to seek our Source and grow our consciousness, love, light, spirit, and shine this into the world. One can even debate whether we should be doing this or should we be like humble children, awaiting Family and God, as traditional religions teach, and of course Vatican/Rome and TPTB.

Or, should we, while still striving to be humble, and apart of a Team or Loving Family, acknowledging our role of student perhaps, and aware of our shortcomings, still strive to connect to our Source within, Spirit, Light or Soul, and the Loving Family we yearn for, and strive to do as Christ himself did, and as he told us we could do and greater, and that is activate our spiritual/soul abilities and connect to Greater Soul/Higher Self, and Loving Family to shine the Light in. And if we were to seek to work on self, and raise our frequency, our love and concern for others, would this make a huge difference in the state of the world?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Here is a look at 2012 onwards, from many viewpoints including Veda Astrology, Mayan, Hopi, and the Real Changes that have been observed in the Solar System in recent times.

Those who appear to do best with change, are often those with some form of spiritual orientation. Their external reality is less directing then their internal vision. "Follow your own truth, not mine". In what appears to be undeniable changes ahead in both weather, earth changes and conflict, we will need to rely more on our intuition and our communities. Many spiritual disciplines that say we are in times of Enlightenment. .

To me, spirituality is the most important focus any soul should have, though religions to me, are both corruptions on pure Love and spiritual truths, yet contain those Spiritual Truths if we have discernment and a loving heart.

I'm not sure we need to wait for the next age of Aquarius sungod, and the mystery school cartel's plans.

We have a really good blueprint, even in our own bible, or if Buddhist, within that religion too, and much within the Vedas as well, and they were studied in depth by the remote viewing groups used in the military as part of their psi preparation.

But to pull back to the Christian message, or the bible. I see this as a code book for many things, including the astrology and timings for tptb, for their knowledge of cycles, for the way of the seeker or initiate to discover clues.

But also, another simple code, much less mysterious, but put there nonetheless.

Genesis 32;30. This is a wonderful passage that speaks of our pineal and its relation to Jacobs ladder or the frequency realms of heaven or the reality of existence, and that we need to raise frequency, always reaching higher.

Ecclesiastes 12:6-7. This talks about the silver cord only astral travelers or those who OBE, would note, and that death occurs when the silver cord is severed and the body returns to stardust and the spirit goes home, so no, we don't lie under the ground awaiting judgement day.

But rather, it relates to being a true seeker, in other words, there is nothing more important in our lives than waking up, and seeing through the world and seeking to overcome it, and developing our spiritual gifts:

ie. lucid dreaming, obe's, meditation, remote viewing, telepathy, telekinsis healing, and many others.

Soul activation.

Becoming like unto Christ.....

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Now his message was also a code. He showed what it took to be pure of heart, kind, service to others, other oriented. He was free all vices, and overcame tempation to casual affairs, and yet by his warnings of the seasons, and what time the end would be near, which spoke of an astrological configuration he also was very learned, possibly trained in astrology and eastern concepts, along with deeper knowledge, by his 33 years.

Moreso this again was a sign to keep seeking, to be able to foresee dangers ahead, and to understand the time you're in.

But at the same time, this was not initiation into mystery schools, for he spoke out against the ptb and those who keep secrets, and also said to shine our lights without a bowl (translate a veil on the truth), and also, to be as Wise As Serpents, but as Innocent as Doves.

In all, he showed us that in order to activate our Soul/Spiritual abilities, we needed to be humble of heart, and seek to be pure of heart. He said to be as perfect as our Father in heaven is perfect. To strive for this.

This is an inner journey.

Love, Goodness, Forgiveness, Service to Others, Faith and basically seeing through the traps of the world, is Raising our Frequency.

So this is one perspective for the meaning of this thread, from a Christian mystical one, and I'm very sure there are many other Spiritual paths, Buddha, the Vedas, etc. that also contain similar instructions.

So spirituality, and seeking to be Love/Light and Goodness, to grow up and be like unto our Spiritual Family Above.

Now the songs and meditations are just a part of tools to unite the right and left hemisphere, ie. create the rainbow bridge, for this is what allows us to access our pineal more and more.

You should only take what resonates, what brings positive feelings, vibrations, and helps.

So far I've included alot of my spiritual tools.

The telekinsis is something I havent gotten into and plan to add more excercises/meditations.

But I do this as a Christian msytic, for example my preparation for meditation is prayer. Also very much appreciate what I have discovered so far in the teachings of Buddha.

If it was up to me, I would take the positive New Testament and combine it with Buddhist teachings and some of the Vedas, and make one interesting book.

But it doesnt need to be so complicated. With hearts that are loving and renewing the love or waking up and trying to heal from scars and wounds to feel tender again, we can graviate towards the best in our faiths and strive from there to seek within and grow our lights, and shine them into the world. Perhaps, teaching, healing, insight, and various ways to assist others, or raise frequency of awareness around us.

Christ was fully activated, his healing and abilities and shone a great light into the darkness and brought help to others, setting them free, body/mind and soul. We're called to do our best to follow in his footsteps.

The higher our frequency and the more selfless we are, ie trying to help others, the more we connect to our true Source and wake up our soul skills to help.
edit on 4-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
More tools:

www.rainbowbody.net...

A Chakra Purification Meditation

www.adishakti.org...

Agnya Chakra
"The sixth chakra is the chakra of forgiveness and compassion. Forgiveness is the power to let go of anger, hatred and resentment and to discover, in humility, the nobility and generosity of the Spirit. It is the one that dissolves all our conditionings, ego, habits, false ideas of racialism, and all our misidentifications. It is the narrow gate which opens the way for our consciousness to ascend to its final destination, which is the seventh center."

www.wingmakers.co.nz...

This site has an enormous wealth of links to the right and meditations.

www.crystalinks.com...

Kundalini. This is something I avoid due to the serpent connotation. But its just your energy system, and so picturing something more positive, energy ropes perhaps.

Now the Kundalini is one way.

But I always find that the Chi, or seeing your inner star, both in your solar plexus, and also relating to your third eye and andrenal gland.

And seeing this greater light or soul connection, flowing through your body, and aura, and healing all, transmuting all negative to positive, ensuring health and vitality. And shielding as infinite and intact against all negativity or anything that would drain your energy, that is not yoru conscious choice or not according to the will of Higher Self and Family above.

books.google.ca... =8fwDT8vEGOWhiAKXo5msDg&ved=0CCIQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=inner%20star%20chi&f=false

ebook free to read on Taosism and energy, inner star

some of this is also on the wingmakers site above.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
www.actualism.org...

1. YOUR INNER STAR:
MEDITATION AND BEYOND

Sei He Ki Meditation-- Healing Fairy

[yvid]bpHSvTJlHtgp/yvid]
LLEWELLYN - FLOATING / MEDITATION / QI GONG / YOGA / REIKI / INNER PEACE

How To See AURAs

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>