It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Journey Over The Rainbow, Draw Forth Your Light

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The rainbow bridge is that which unites the hemispheres. Traditionally this can be Chakra meditations and this is something that can shared.

There is a purpose in taking this journey over the rainbow, to access your inner eye, insight, knowing, the crsytalline pineal, to transmit more of you, your Infinite Self and Light, and Connection to the Family of Light, Love, Goodness, or in short God.

The walk or journey to spiritual awareness is not new age, nor eastern, western but interdisciplinary. Christ made this journey, and we're all invited to follow in his footsteps.

Its not a journey that can be done with a divided heart, but sought in purity, cleaning up our act and house, simplifying, and striving to perfect service, is what creates the connection to the right channel, our Source. Because they use the Love Phone.

No matter what distractions are put forth, simply taking the time to become aware, and finding ways to become a gift to others, to bring forth into this world our Light, and Creator's Light, there is no more important task to raising frequency and bringing this world closer to its source, away from lower dimensional survival wake up calls, or the disaster frequency.

It begins within, so it can shine forth without, putting the ideals into works.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I began this work with my first thread, but seeking to, journeying, and continued along the path, finding many pieces of the puzzle.

Though there are many tools one can use to aid in forming the rainbow bridge, its really far less complicated than we make it, because its about the Love and Goodness within, what we enter the world with, this purpose to wake up and perfect flaws and overcome self, and the outer illusions/distractions. To care about one another, to be capable of living in a world of peace, unity, without inequalities. We need to strive to become our Advanced Selves here, to make this world like unto home or paradise, because that is the way to progression, and how planets upgrade as well.

I began this work with my first thread here,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Awakening to Your Source takes Real Work

Manifesting, Visualizing, Raising Frequency To Co-Create A Free World,

Space/Time/Infinity & The Holographic Universe!

Sungazing For Mind/Body/Soul Safely!

Christ and the Crystaline Structure of the Pineal?

Its also how we begin to experience and see for ourselves the illusion of this world, glimpsing beneath the veil.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Full Chakra Restoration Cleansing

5 Minute Chakra Balancing

Chakra healing

Meditation - Chakra Sounds

Pineal Gland 101: Pineal Gland Activation

Isochronic tone stimulation: Pineal Gland (15min)

Isochronic tones-Schumann Resonanace 7.83 HZ

Song of the Sun with the Heartbeat of the Earth

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
There are infinite channels, gateways, doors, and we're on this journey to awaken to the heart our inner child, the goodness we have within, to grow and cleanse the world from our eyes. It's part of the tests. This inner search should be as much a selfless service, a wish to shine our lights, as an inner discovery, a search to remember. To glimpse the Divine in all things, in ourselves, but most of all, to Love And Remain in Awe of, Grateful, Express Gratitude and Humility, before The Goodness and Love, and Kindness Before Which We Come. I don't seek to find I'm God, but to find Goodness and notice how much we are cared for on a daily basis, to give a grateful heart for the daily miracles.

When one finds this inner pearl, and connections to our Source, all around us the miraculous way the Universe responds becomes apparent, for we were never alone. And this journey was never meant to be taken with such heavy footsteps. Yet even knowing this, there are so many who are not able to find even this peace, for their free will has been taken, and so its also a responsibility. When more is given, greater is the need to bring forth that within us, to assist others, to contribute, and help those in need, to boost another up, and find ways we can help.

I found this wonderful expression of the gateways/pathways and the way to discernment. For discernment is always needed.

To transmute all negative within to positive, is not only part of the journey but safety as well.

I never shield, and all preparations before meditations are prayers.

www.myspace.com...
AS I TRAVEL THE FLIGHT OF LIFE

On the wings of morals, I take flight
Through it's airwaves, I fly free
Many doorways, I'm priviledged to enter
Simply due to words, such as
"Thank you," "you're welcome," and "please"
Life's flight is a journey worthwhile
Morals and values undisputably are vital,
A contributing factor to the person I am
It's provided benefits and priviledges, such as
First class tickets to many places in life
One of it's lessons I've been taught
Is to do unto others as you would have done unto you
Not to do unto others as they have done unto me
Understanding of this, there's no need for reservations
It just makes good sense, and it's the right thing to do

This journey is not selfishness, or mindlessness, though zenmind is a part of the methodology.

Mindful of others, is one of the surest ways to raise frequency.

And gratitude for all our help, for we abundantly blessed, if we but open our eyes.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
thank you very much unity_99 just what i need

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

Thank you, I felt it inside, this need to find a way to bring it together, and share the way we have, to really bring out the greater gifts into this world to overcome. I felt a deep reminder today as well. Blessings!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Journey Into Frequency - Pineal Activation Meditation

crystal meditation #9 clear quartz

crystal meditation #8 rose quartz

crystal meditation #7 amethyst

Clearing the Heart Chakra - Rose Quartz Meditation

I picture this color, not the crystal, picture holding this light.

Opening the Heart Chakra

Awaken

Mahamrityunjaya Mantra 174 Hz Solfeggio HD

1111 Hz - Deepening

11:11 Awakening of Higher Knowledge and Awareness Delta/Theta/Alpha Meditation

Meditation. YOU MUST TRY THIS. Instant effect, relaxation. blisscoded sound.

Pineal Gland 101: Root Chakra Meditation Music

Transformation 2012: Crop circle message mayan prophecy 3rd eye chakra pineal gland

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I use my mp3 player, with my music, isotopes, binaurals, on repeat. Slipped into a pocket while doing dishes, connected to water, mindless, yet mindful. I may pray, then seek, ask a question and then flow with the motion. Water connects to the earth grid and has brought many surprises, connections and visions.

Also, listening while laying down, or in a meditative position, I always begin with prayer, often for family,and to find ways to help,to unblock, to more effective, to hold light over someones wounds and hold them in my heart, attempting to find the path to their joy, their happiness, that which helps them most. I pour all my faults and lacks I feel then as well. And pray for the world.

My breathing is natural.

I often have a scarf, even a tshirt over my eyes, and wait for the blurring to begin between my inner infinite universe and myself, so there is a merge. I've asked to see my point of light, suggest this, and wait, to see that glimmer of swirl within, like a small spiral galaxy, or tunnel and then picture it enlarging or spinning faster. Not imagining seeing this, but waiting to see it, before I imagine it growing larger and stronger in its spin.

Usually this is the part where I fall asleep for 20 minutes to an hour.

Ask to connect to Higher Self, to your Source and Light, reach into your Infinity, and set this intention. Find that deep infinite Love Line, and see yourself expanding within your infinite universe. Notice the light emanating from yourself and slide into this light deeper, and through the journey. There were you find yourself you may pray, and pour heart out, seek answers, and be still, seek zen mindedness, seek what answers lay within.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteriousmysteries

Don't smoke any. Nor drink.
I've never really known if my pineal is activated because it works and has since childhood, naturally. I like the tree girl picture by the way.
Always recommend au naturelle methods.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Ajna (Third Eye) Sixth -7 Chakra Meditations

MUSIC OSHO - MEDITATE - DANCE - SIGN

OSHO - sounds for the 7 chakras - Third-Eye Chakra

Third eye opening with Gayatri Mantra

www.crystalinks.com...

The only thing here is instead of picturing White Light, which contains all the Light Frequencies, from without, its far more important to picture this light from within, from your Infinite Source, Higher Self and Creator/God/Goodness/Family. God is the simplest, Higher Self as well. We contain the infinite universe within.

sunlightenment.com...

In the last issue of The Sun Gazette, the article “Imbibe Sunshine for a Natural High” examined how sungazing and sunbathing cause the secretion of “feel good” hormones serotonin beta-endorphins, and dopamine. This article will examine how the pineal and other endocrine glands secrete other hormones during sungazing, which create not just a high, but greater energy, longevity and experiences of samadhi or higher consciousness.

There’s more to the pineal gland than what meets the eye, or, I should say, optic nerve. The effect of sunlight on the pineal is something that needs to be researched more. It is already one of the most researched glands of the body. Scientists know that bright light stimulates the production of seratonin and melatonin in the pineal, but there are other neurochemicals produced by the pineal that have more profound effects than just the mood, sleep, reproductive and body temperature effects of serotonin and melatonin.....

To activate the ‘third eye’ and perceive higher dimensions, the pineal and the pituitary must vibrate in unison, which is achieved through meditation or sungazing. When a correct relationship is established between the personality, operating through the pituitary, and the soul, operating through the pineal, a magnetic field is created. The pineal can generate its own magnetic field because it contains magnetite. This field can interact with the earth’s magnetic field. The solar wind at dawn, charging the earth’s magnetic field, stimulates the pineal gland. This is why the period between 4 and 6 am is the best time to meditate and why sunrise is the best time to sungaze. At these times, the pineal stimulates the pituary to secrete Human Growth Hormone.

The pineal is a part of other systems, the pituitary and endocrine. It also seems to be connected to aging processes.

Letting the sun in, safely, when there is NO UV, or in the corner of our eyes, frequently, is a wonderful metaphysical practice, and praying for the world, for those in need, for the world to awaken and for all that is blocking our growth to be revealed, to be able to help. Thinking of others. And having gratitude. Thankfulness.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
www.realitysandwich.com...

The pineal gland was most active during the initial phase in which the subjects were vocalizing mantras. According to the results of the study, “Since pineal [gland] shows activation during the mental operation period of silent recitation of specific religious phrase and mental imagination of receiving spiritual energy, although the distinct internal process is still unknown, pineal seems to have certain or special functions here. These special functions may also have some interaction forms with the inner body which caused the physiological [effects]. Combining with the endocrine functions of pineal, [they] may vitalize or strengthen our corporeal [existence]. In summary, the religious meditation of receiving spiritual energy can cause correlated pineal activation and show clear brain imaging observed by fMRI, supporting the speculation that pineal plays an important role in the intrinsic awareness which might concern spirit or soul. Whether this correlation is merely a psychological effect or a real physical phenomenon [remains] to be further explored."......

“Recent studies are showing that meditation can result in stable brain patterns and changes over both short and long-term intervals that have not been seen before in human beings and that suggest the potential for the systematic driving of positive neuroplastic changes via such intentional practices cultivated over time.

www.near-death.com...

Prayer is speaking to God and mediation is listening to God. Mastering the technique of meditation is not easy. There are three keys necessary to succeed in meditation. The three keys to this door of communication with God are sincerity, enthusiasm and perseverance.

As for sincerity, ask yourself these questions: Do I really know who and what God is? Do I know him personally as a loving Father, or do I just know about him? More important, does he know me? Are we on speaking terms, or do we just nod occasionally? If we find ourselves answering in the negative to these questions, we may begin to realize how greatly we need him. His promise has ever been that if we believe, live by his laws, he will aid us swiftly when we call, no matter where we happen to be.

It is at the pineal center that we gradually become oriented to the Christ-presence, where we may even receive the Mind of Christ, depending on the degree of the attunement.

This force then flows into the pituitary, from whence, being now in purified form, it flows downward, cleansing and strengthening body and mind.

And Jesus also said, "He that believes on me, as the Scripture has said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water." (John 7:38) The movement of these spiritual forces in meditation are the rivers of living water.

deniselefay.wordpress.com...

The Meditation

We wish to share two methods for working with this Attunement.

The first is for beginners, those of you who are unfamiliar with the inner realms of your own consciousness. The second method is for those of you who are more advanced.

Both of these methods work quite well. Recognize where you are in your own development and choose accordingly.

The First Method

In this approach you simply place your focused attention in the area of your pituitary gland, the master regulator of your endocrine system. As with all of the previous Dimensional Attunements we have given, the sounds you will hear are analogs of fluctuations in the light realms, and they will create a movement of energies in the pituitary, so long as you hold your attention in the general area of the pituitary gland. This area is located approximately one inch (or 2cm) behind the bridge of the nose.

This general area is all that you need to focus on. It is not necessary to be exact. Simply resting your awareness in the area will accomplish the task. The operative word here is “rest” your awareness. This is not concentration. You simply rest your attention in the area of the pituitary gland and allow the sounds you hear to affect the area. When your mind wanders, simply bring it back to focused attention on the pituitary.

ezinearticles.com...

Yoga Optimises Your Endocrine System and Thyroid Gland Function For Enhanced Mood and Stability

Meditation can be a whole body experience, incorporating, chores, water, dance, song, yoga, tai chi, qigong, energy recognition.

Prayer, and giving. Especially seeking that balance within and remaining calm when the waters are rough,and storm clouds are approaching, reaching for more light to bring forth, remaining calm, and choosing not to react, especially with tension.

Striving to understand, others, not be understood.

To bring forth our own light.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Just a note in meditations and selections, there are so many different metaphysical interpretations, and not all are like mine. So whenever I encounter words such as "you are divine" that is not what I feel, in fact, to me Father/Mother and Family are most humble and so this is not for me and is replaced. I will replace or intuitively reshape any meditations that need work.

Manifesting, to me this is prayer, in images, along with affirmations. But not magic. We do have soul abilities, and gifts, so one could say its co-creational, yet I still see this more as, when we are striving to work on overcoming ourselves and to be Love in this world, Peace, Kindness, and seeking to overcome blocks in our lives to shine more light, we are giving more permission for More Miracles and Love/Goodness to enter this world, for the school interactive. I don't know for sure about this, however, when in doubt naturally try to choose the more humble position, and then with regards to envisioning, these are like miracles, and having faith and gratitude is a big thing to me, just being so happy and grateful.

Guided Hypnotic Meditation to Induce Sleep and Relieve Negativity Pt. 1 of 5

Guided Hypnotic Meditation to Induce Sleep and Relieve Negativity Pt. 2 of 5

Guided Hypnotic Meditation to Induce Sleep and Relieve Negativity Pt. 3 of 5

Guided Hypnotic Meditation to Induce Sleep and Relieve Negativity. Pt 4 of 5

Guided Hypnotic Meditation to Induce Sleep and Relieve Negativity Pt.5 of 5

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Faith [Guided Meditation]

Brain Massage Meditation

Connect To Higher-Self [Guided Meditation]

Fulfill Your Heart's Desire [Guided Meditation]

Heart Thoughts [Guided Meditation]

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Sun Meditation.flv

Oddly reptilian???? Still the idea of what he/she writes and the vibrations in the music are quite nice. Maybe he has this mystery school idea of the sun, not realizing what it is. Nice photos though.

This a five minute Sun Meditation. Just a little something I put together. Imagine the rays of the Sun being soaked up by your hair and going through the roots of your hair into your brain and throughout you nervous system and then through you whole body. Picture the light filling up every cell, every DNA strand and every atom in your body. Then see the light shinning with intense white opalescent light, through every pore of your skin, your eyes, and every chakra Any place where you need healing is a good place to envision this like a white light radiation burning away the dark energy and replacing it with light. Much Love and Light. Enjoy.

Mystical Sun Waters of Life - Chillout Mystical Meditation

sun sound waves amazing !

Music of the sun recorded by scientists

Meditation Rising Sun Transforming Consciousness

Deep Meditation - At The Centre of your Mind

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Qigong Chi Kung: Six Healing Sounds

18 Forms Tai Chi Qigong (shi ba shi) Beginners Introductory Full Form

Shaolin Qi Gong Energy Master Xiao

Tai Chi 24-form

Tai Chi: Fundamentals

Tai Chi Lesson 1

Tai Chi Lesson 2

Tai Chi for Beginners

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Gregg Braden: The Spontaneous Healing of Belief

Gregg Braden on Curing Cancer using our own Technology of Emotion

Gregg Braden Pt 1/9 The Power of Emotions 'The Divine Matrix' "Conversations with Robyn"

Gregg Braden - healing with prayer

5 Tenets of Compassion-The Gift of the Blessing

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
To me, this is a wide range of tools, the main ideas being, prayer if one has faith, meditation, connection, to Greater Source, seeking, mindfulness and striving to bring out the best we can in every situation. Even joining others in meditation, groups for world peace, protests of meditators, joining hands to think with love and kindness for solutions for homelessness.

Those who are awakening by forming this bridge, and sending unconditional love to those who have harmed, finding love within for all, will not be easily controlled. Problem/Reaction/Solution will begin to lose affect, when instead of reacting, people pray, meditate, and send Light/Love/Healing and Calming Waters, and bring forth Greater Light!

No one would go to war.

This is only the beginning, for with those connections comes soul memories, and with uncondtional love comes protection and positive experiences would be very common. Many people would have the matrix lift and slip behind the veil frequently.

The solutions to poverty, suffering, inequality, would start to pale, for we would also wean from those things that are merely traps in this world. And find beauty that is lasting and real not built with defects to breakdown at the warranty of life.

Peace, Love & Enlightenment.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
13“You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men.

14“You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. 15Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.
Matthew 5; 13-16

We are not to distort the truth, not to play hide and seek, not to let it be for only those who are truly seeking. There must be no veils, no mystery school, no "you're not able to handle the truth".

We are clearly shown to not veil or distort the Light we shine forth, no lampshades. Truth needs to be shone out.

We're called to shine forth the Light, the truth, the Love, the Peace, the way home.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

[COLOR=CYAN]
Beautiful LOVE LIGHT filled presentation Unity_99, I enjoyed. Keep up those positive vibrations in the higher frequency my friend one more soul that is given more understanding of LOVE LIGHT is another soul on its way home. thanks for the energy
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

[/COLOR]
edit on 10/6/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join