It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Police release dashcam of response to Lisa Irwin 'missing' call.

I can't get this video to work for me (in my area) maybe someone else can watch it and let us know what we're seeing?

peace

First part is the Dumpster Fire. Second part is the Kidnapping. The video from the site you linked is not wanting to cooperate so I cant snag it off the site. Essentially the video is long and only the last part is of any interest, and thats when you see the officer running code to the scene of the kidnapping. The audio I linked is the audio from the dashcam, so the only thing you are missing is seeing the officer running code.

I cannot find the video on youtube and I cannot get it off the site you gave. The link above is the actual radio traffic you hear in the video.

www.kctv5.com...

Here is the story on the video -

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -
A Kansas City Police officer is sitting in a Northland parking lot when the initial call comes in at 4:04 a.m. Oct. 4.

A father has arrived home. He has found a busted front window and his 10-month-old daughter missing.

The officer flips on his lights and sirens and begins racing through streets to get to Jeremy Irwin and Debbie Bradley's home at 3620 N. Lister Ave.

edit on 29-1-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jan 30 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
These people are going to PRISON...

They did something with this kid
I believe little lisa is dead and the
parents most likely know more
then they are telling. Just waiting
for the indictment.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

I guess we can safely say that many who are in the fields of protecting society from criminals.. and those who counsel families and others through their psychology degrees have all done it ,and do it for money.

I don't see many psychologists working for free.. or policemen working for free.. .

Do you even have any idea what law enforcement pays?

After eleven years as a military police, I now work in computers in the civilian world.
I have great respect for those in law enforcement, because if you have ever seen their paycheck vs. what the job is......there is NO way they are in it for the money.

ETA: They are public employees, therefore there salary is available for the public to see. Google it, I think you will find the results to be a bit surprising.
edit on 29-1-2012 by vogon42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by gabby2011

People may want to do their own research on Dr. Phil before believing what he says.

Wiki - Dr. Phil
All the rumors and speculation aside, Dr. Phil was found to have had an improper relationship with a former patient and the Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists did take disciplinary action. As of 2002 Dr. Phil holds no license to practice.

With that being said he has done good, but people should be fully informed, in my opinion even more so because he still uses the name Dr. Phil when in fact he is not one in a certification sense (not educational training).

I already knew that about Dr Phil, and I know he is no saint, but I do think he genuinely cares about people.

How would you like it if there were some that could dig up some sort of dirt on you X, then claim you aren't a good caring officer, because of a few mistakes in your past?

I think you take your job seriously, and do care..and if anyone tried to tell me differently because of evidence they had of you secretly committing a crime, like drinking and driving, or even doing illegal drugs... I would not trash you totally and discredit the good that you have done. We all know even police break the laws, some more seriously then others, and I am not saying that you are one of them.

Just saying that if someone had definite evidence that you had, it wouldn't be a valid reason for me to dismiss the good you have done and try to do.

That being said X, out of all the criminals that Kansas City has to deal with, and the crimes that you do try to stop and protect society from... if someone came up to you and said..

You can pick the 25 worst bad asses you know (maybe even make it 100 or more) , in all of Kansas City right now..and have them put in jail so they don't hurt others in society..without having to go get all the proof and going through trial.. would the Irwins or Phillip be on the top of that list?

I'm not denying they made some mistakes, and maybe caused some great coverups out of panic and fear,and didn't know how to turn it around.. but do they really seem like the serious threats to society that the public is making them out to be?

Honestly I ask you.. if one of your fellow officers wives, had drank too much, and somehow screwed up really bad because of it, was too scared and panicked to tell the truth.. in a situation like the Irwins.. would you honestly be all gung ho in bringing your fellow officers wife to justice.

You may be pissed off at how she handled it, and be a little disgusted by her parenting skills, but would you really feel she is some hard ass criminal that you would fight so hard to get into jail?

The measure of mercy we show others is how we will be shown mercy...and I just can't justify all this hatred and attention on some young woman , when there are far far worse criminals out there..who get away with so much more.. and are even payed for by the tax payers.

*sighs*..ok..I got it off my chest..thanks for listening.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I already knew that about Dr Phil, and I know he is no saint, but I do think he genuinely cares about people.

How would you like it if there were some that could dig up some sort of dirt on you X, then claim you aren't a good caring officer, because of a few mistakes in your past?

What you seem to be casually dismissing is the fact that Doctors, as well as Police Officers, are expected to have the publics trust and to conduct ourselves in such a manner that we dont take advantage of that trust. There are reasons Doctors arent allowed to date patients, and there are reasons Police are supposed to check some of our emotions at the door when we head out. The people we deal with are already in compromised emotional settings, and taking advantage of that status is just wrong.

So before you come at me, maybe you should take the time to understand the profession requirements and why they are there. As far as digging up dirt on me / police - again if you took the time you would know that you can access the Department of Public Safety / POST for each state and can find the lists of officers who have had their license revoked / suspended / disciplinary actions etc, just like doctors.

There is a reason that info is a matter of public information. Going back to that whole trust issue.

I think you take your job seriously, and do care...snipped for room....one of them.

Because we are all Human, and because of that make mistakes.

Just saying that if someone had definite evidence that you had, it wouldn't be a valid reason for me to dismiss the good you have done and try to do.

I completely disagree. It will depend on what the evidence is and is related to. Again public trust comes to play.

That being said X, out of all the criminals that Kansas City has to deal with, and the crimes that you do try to stop and protect society from... if someone came up to you and said.. You can pick the 25 worst bad asses you know (..snipped for room...that list?

No one would be on my list since we aren't above the law. Setting aside the massive violation of due process and constitutional rights, its not what our society is. We have the presumption of innocence until proven guilty by a court of law and I wouldn't compromise that to take people off the street who have never been convicted in a court of law.

I'm not denying they ..snipped... out to be?

Well, their 10 month old baby is missing, and based on moms own words, she was drunk when it happened. Its a missing child, not a missing toy.

Honestly I ask you.. if one of your fellow ..snipped.. to justice.

Our job is to seek the truth, regardless of where that truth leads us. Yes, I would investigate the officers wife as a potential suspect to a crime. Not doing so is just bad police work.

You may be pissed off at how she handled it, and be a little disgusted by her parenting skills, but would you really feel she is some hard ass criminal that you would fight so hard to get into jail?

If the evidence leads that direction yes. Why?
Because who is looking out for the child? Who is her protector? It certainly was not mom now was it? A person who kills 6 people in cold blood is no different than a person whose own selfish actions results in the death of a child who relied on that adult for life.

The measure of mercy we show others is how we will be shown mercy...and I just can't justify all this hatred and attention on some young woman , when there are far far worse criminals out there..who get away with so much more.. and are even payed for by the tax payers.

You seem to confuse Mercy with Absolution, and there is a difference. Far worse criminals? Well let me ask you this. What do you consider worse? 2 grown men, drunk, who fight each other and one kills the other after a drawn out fight.

OR

A mother getting drunk, ignoring her responsibility to her children, which resulted in the disappearance of a 10 month old defenseless child who cannot protect themselves, instead relying on mom to do that.

That is the ultimate betrayal. At least the 2 grown men made their decisions, and their fate, on their own. The same can't be said for Baby Lisa can it?

*sighs*..ok..I got it off my chest..thanks for listening.

You're welcome.. An observation from me on you so take it how you will -
You dont fully understand how investigations work. You confuse suspicion for hatred, and excuses made by the family as fact. The very nature of law enforcement is to be suspicious for the simple fact people lie. Trying to judge law enforcement off our actions without adequate understanding does not work.

Do I think the Erwin's / Bradley are involved in baby Lisa's disappearance? - Yes
Does it make them guilty? Nope

In the end it will be -
Dependant on the evidence collected during the investigation by the police.
Dependant on the PA filing charges based on the evidence
Dependant on the PA making their case in a court of law as to their theory of the crime, using the evidence.

and finally, the Judge or Jury deciding based on the presentation of that evidence.

We have an adversarial Court System setup for a reason.

The Police dont determine a persons guilt or innocence - The court does.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

If the evidence leads that direction yes. Why? Because who is looking out for the child? Who is her protector? It certainly was not mom now was it? A person who kills 6 people in cold blood is no different than a person whose own selfish actions results in the death of a child who relied on that adult for life.

Sorry..but I totally disagree.. and I would far prefer to sit in a room with Debbie than I would with someone who has killed 6 people in cold blood.

The Police dont determine a persons guilt or innocence - The court does.

Actually God does.. the courts have made way too many mistakes. and have covered up for many criminals...because they indeed harbor some of the worse criminals out there.

I will place my faith on the judgement day of the Almighty.. because that is when we will really see where you have failed to serve us X, and what crimes you have actually committed that were never pursued or prosecuted.. like all of us will.

I have no faith in our court system, because as you stated already they have proven to us many times that they have failed in justice, by sending the innocent to do time, and by allowing the guilty to go free.

That's not even going into what some who work for the system have covered up...and what officers have covered up about each other, or those they love.

I am patient,, I can wait for true justice and real truth to be shown.. and that is the almighty God who serves true justice.. and most with half an ounce of sense know that .

Rest assure ..the real truth will all be revealed...and it is Gods judgement and Gods mercy that will triumph in the end..and will last for all eternity.

As we have shown mercy, so will we be shown mercy...as far as absolution that is entirely up to God.

(we will see which persons who have served society as officers and judges ,etc really deserved our trust )

edit on 29-1-2012 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

A person who kills 6 people in cold blood is no different than a person whose own selfish actions results in the death of a child who relied on that adult for life.

While I disagreed with your statement here.. it did make me think of women who have abortions.

Are these not mothers who have selfishly decided that they did not want to take care of their children, even up to the point to give them up for adoption?

Did they not allow their children to be thrown into a dumpster, or just panned off to the scientific world for whatever fate awaited those tiny fetuses.

How can society so cruelly look upon a mother who got drunk and perhaps had an accident, and chose to try and cover it up....as such a criminal that they are screaming for revenge and justice.. yet they can look the other way when they themselves have done far worse to their flesh and blood.. or excuse the others who have done it.

This is on topic.. because it was stated earlier that Debbie mistreated her child, and then had the uncaring attitude of not even caring what happened to the body...and maybe there are many women who are harshly judging her for this, that really need to take a look at their own actions. Are fetuses not children needing their mother to look after them in order for survival.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Sorry..but I totally disagree.. and I would far prefer to sit in a room with Debbie than I would with someone who has killed 6 people in cold blood.

The 2 are almost exactly the same, with the mother / father who failed to protect the child being worse.

Actually God does.. the courts have made way too many mistakes. and have covered up for many criminals...because they indeed harbor some of the worse criminals out there.

Actually, no, the courts do. Did God not allow us free choice?

I will place my faith on the judgement day of the Almighty.. because that is when we will really see where you have failed to serve us X, and what crimes you have actually committed that were never pursued or prosecuted.. like all of us will.

For a religious person what part of dont judge unless ye be judged did you not understand. When a person tries to hold the moral high ground by insinuating they are more pure than others is counter productive as well as hypocritical. Also, please list all of the times I have failed to serve and committed crimes.. If you are going to make the accusation then you damn well better back it up.

I have no faith in our court system, because as you stated already they have proven to us many times that they have failed in justice, by sending the innocent to do time, and by allowing the guilty to go free.

Thats the way the system is designed. If you prefer something more strict you are more than welcome to move to Syria or China, who are a lot less dainty about the concept of Due process and innocent until proven guilty. Please list an example of the court allowing a guilty person to go free.

That's not even going into what some who work for the system have covered up...and what officers have covered up about each other, or those they love.

So because you are a religious person can I assume that you are ok with homicide bombers, execution without evidence, subjugation of women and slave labor?

Rule of thumb - When you continue to stereotype all officers, you open the door to be stereotyped yourself. For a person who is trying to claim the moral high ground, you certainly don't act in a manner that is consistent with a person who understands religion.

I am patient,, I can wait for true justice and real truth to be shown.. and that is the almighty God who serves true justice.. and most with half an ounce of sense know that .

At what point would you like me to point out that you are shoving your religious beliefs onto every single person in this thread and most likely any person you dont care for / like? Exactly how does that not make you a hypocrite when you lecture people on God? Again for a religious person you seem to go out of your way to disrespect, assume and condescend to anyone who doesn't agree with you, or subscribe to your religious views / beliefs. Your God sits in judgment only if your God is real. How do you think God will judge your self righteous behavior in your latest posts?

Please point out in any religious text that shows God as a Catholic, Jew, Muslim, Baptist, Mormon etc etc etc.

Rest assure ..the real truth will all be revealed...and it is Gods judgement and Gods mercy that will triumph in the end..and will last for all eternity.

Until we make it to the next phase we have work to do on this planet. Specifically, finding out what happened to Baby Lisa and how involved the parents were in her disappearance. In addition to all the other injustices in the world.

As we have shown mercy, so will we be shown mercy...as far as absolution that is entirely up to God.

Yet you are not showing Mercy - at all. You have made it clear you hate the police as well as the courts because they act in a manner you don't approve of. Mercy would be acknowledging the understanding that we are all unique individuals created in Gods image with the understanding God gave us free will. That free will allows us to believe in God or not to, to work to put criminals away or to work to keep the accused out of jail. To listen and learn, or to ignore, stereotype and condescend. To listen to you, or not to listen to you. For you to tell us how you are related to the Erwin case or tell us you aren't.

(we will see which persons who have served society as officers and judges ,etc really deserved our trust )

meh.. if you dont like it or me all I can say is - your Christian - forgive me.

A final observation -
I chose a profession where I can serve others, as God wants us to do. I go to work not knowing if I will be coming home. I chose a profession where I stand on a line to protect those who cannot protect themselves. I am a Police Officer, Marriage Counselor, Mental Health counselor, advisor, school advisor, victims advocate, representative of the people, representative of the government, fire fighter, medic, taxi, delivery service, mechanic, and human.

What, exactly, have you done to try and make this world better, aside from accusing me of crimes and behaving in an illegal manner at work while protecting criminals and locking innocent people up?

The difference between me and you?

I am trying to make a difference.

What are you doing other than complaining, accusing and stereotyping?

edit on 30-1-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

While I disagreed with your statement here.. it did make me think of women who have abortions.

Are these not mothers who have selfishly decided that they did not want to take care of their children, even up to the point to give them up for adoption?

Kind of like selfishly deciding to get so drunk to the point of blacking out while watching over 3 children? Also, again you are forcing your moral values onto people who dont subscribe to your religious point of view. Until Roe V. Wade is over turned, and God revokes free will, you are just going to have to accept that there is more than just your options in life.

Did they not allow their children to be thrown into a dumpster, or just panned off to the scientific world for whatever fate awaited those tiny fetuses.

As opposed to finding a child in a dumpster because mom / dad decided they wanted a social life again? Again, not everyone believes that life begins at conception and for you to judge again only makes you look hypocritical while trying to claim moral superiority over others.

How can society so cruelly look upon a mother who got drunk and perhaps had an accident, and chose to try and cover it up....as such a criminal that they are screaming for revenge and justice.. yet they can look the other way when they themselves have done far worse to their flesh and blood.. or excuse the others who have done it.

A very good question. How can you look so cruelly upon a mother who had an abortion? Life is a precious gift, regardless if its in the womb or 10 months old. What do a fetus and 10 month old baby have in common? They are reliant upon those people who are taking care of them. Whether its your view of murder when a mother has an abortion, or my view of murder when a mother drinks to blacking out and failing to protect the very life you hold dear.

This is on topic.. because it was stated earlier that Debbie mistreated her child, and then had the uncaring attitude of not even caring what happened to the body...and maybe there are many women who are harshly judging her for this, that really need to take a look at their own actions. Are fetuses not children needing their mother to look after them in order for survival.

Sure, and just like Fetuses, 10 month old babies rely on that exact same need. A fetus is just as important as a new born is just as important as a 5 year old is just as important as a 16 year old is just as important as a 25 year old is just as important as a 50 year old is just as important as a 75 year old.

The sanctity of life is no more important as a fetus than it is as a senior citizen.

Not allowing a person to have an abortion is against the law. Please explain to me how you, who want the laws to be upheld and criminals to go to jail, can exempt yourself from the same moral judgment you pass off on others?

Or is it your contention your more pure and superior to everyone and because of that, your exempt from the very laws you want enforced on others?

A joke, however I am going to use you instead of the Doctor and Please think about this before you continue on your path.

Whats the difference between God and Gabby?
God doesn't think he is Gabby.

Life, like religion, is full of choices. Are you absolutely sure the path you have chosen for yourself and represented in this thread is in sync, truly in sync, with your moral and religious views? I ask because I see contradiction and am curious if you have ever really had anyone point this out to you?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Kind of like selfishly deciding to get so drunk to the point of blacking out while watching over 3 children? Also, again you are forcing your moral values onto people who dont subscribe to your religious point of view. Until Roe V. Wade is over turned, and God revokes free will, you are just going to have to accept that there is more than just your options in life.

I find it odd , how you can put a mother who got drunk in the same category as cold blooded killer, yet you know alcoholism is a disease..? Do you have no compassion for those suffering from this disease?

Also.. the fact that i point out that a fetus is very much clinging onto the choices of the mother, as well as the father, for its existence as well as its health, pretty much puts it in the same category as you say baby Lisa was in... yet you can toss that off as some religious hogwash....and think its perfectly fine until the law changes it.

So are you telling me that morality is subject to earthly laws.. and all of you those that point the finger and accuse Debbie of gross misjustice, can feel quite entitled to not admonish the parents or mothers who decide to abort their fetus, who is desperately clinging to life, and all the bad choices made during pregnancy will effect the nutrition of the baby.

Don't get me wrong, I have mercy and understanding for those who have abortions, and I am not calling them evil..but the action is no different than what everyone is jumping on Debbies about. I have compassion and mercy both for Debbie and her drinking problem and for mothers who feel that abortion is their only option.

You hide behind your laws X, using that as your measuring stick, and if you think your courts are the final judge and jury of what is good and right before God..you're fooling yourself. If you think your courts are the final say in who will get mercy , and who is being morally correct..you're fooling yourself.

There are many things that are legal that are abominations to God.. porn being right up there.
You tell me to leave my religious views out of it, but I bring them to the table because of the scewed mentality of what others think they can judge someone on, and what they deem perfectly acceptable.

At the end of my life X, its not you standing there taking an account of my life by your book of laws, and your self righteous "look at all the good I have done for the world" attitude. God knows what I have done, both good and bad, and He is the one who aspires me to do His will, and maybe right now, that is simply praying for others.

I pray a lot for the officers who work with trying to bust up child sex slavery rings..because I know that if they are very serious in doing this, they will have to go up against some of their own in high positions, and people involved in high positions of trust. Perhaps that is why so little is actually done about these problems, in the higher echelons of life. Cathy O'Brian and her story comes to mind.

Please..if anyone wants to understand where some very real atrocities are being allowed to happen to young innocent children ..read this links.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

web.archive.org...

yes.. I hope that this society and law enforcement someday focuses on the very serious abusers of children, and quits making a mockery of our justice system by spending all their time and efforts on a young mother with a drinking problem, who may have had an accident, and panicked ,and was too afraid to come clean (especially because of the way she was treated by officers). Not saying what she did was right.. but I would like to know why the far worse cases of serious child abuse aren't being seriously looked at by law.

In conclusion.. I just want to say once again, that while what Debbie allowed to happen in getting drunk, anyone who can seriously condemn her as a terrible parent for not considering her child and getting drunk ...needs to look at how the law totally accepts the much worse by allowing abortion. Whether you are religious or not.. look at the actual facts and implications of both.. ?

Whats the difference between God and Gabby? God doesn't think he is Gabby.

Whats the difference between God and X ,and a few others on here?

God has compassion and mercy for Debbie..

Your the one playing God here X..not me.. I'm just merely trying to point out the cold blooded vengeance and mob mentality of some on here...all waiting to see Debbie pay for her horrible crime of perhaps covering up an accident.

Nope..I would say that there are others on here playing God..much much more than I do..

edit on 30-1-2012 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

In this case I would assume they decided it was valid since you accused me of violating the law and being criminal without backing it up. Funny that you go down that road while lecturing us on compassion, Mercy and benefit of the doubt. Apparently I hit the nail on the head when I pointed out that you feel morally superior to everyone else and that the very requirements you demand of others, are the very requirements you exempt yourself of.

Now, we can snipe back and forth at each other, which occurs every single time you decide to come back and join in the conversation, or you can cease your attacks, accept the fact that we are all unique and entitled to our own view points (including religious beliefs which have absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic) and discuss things logically.

Its entirely up to you. If you choose to go down the road you are on now, then you are going to have a very lengthy, and lonely, conversation with just yourself as I will go back to just ignoring your posts.

Whats it going to be?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

In this case I would assume they decided it was valid since you accused me of violating the law and being criminal without backing it up. Funny that you go down that road while lecturing us on compassion, Mercy and benefit of the doubt. Apparently I hit the nail on the head when I pointed out that you feel morally superior to everyone else and that the very requirements you demand of others, are the very requirements you exempt yourself of.

If I felt superior to everyone else.. I would be ragging on Debbie like others have.

I joined this thread to show some compassion for a woman that had just lost her child, and so many were on her like a pack of wolves dissecting every aspect of her life..like they were God.

Now, we can snipe back and forth at each other, which occurs every single time you decide to come back and join in the conversation, or you can cease your attacks, accept the fact that we are all unique and entitled to our own view points (including religious beliefs which have absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic) and discuss things logically.

When I trust to discuss things logically..and use logical reference to what I am saying, I am accused of playing God.. or get a one line post response of..

Please... seek help.

Is the above your way of using logic.. ?

I think the fact that that post was allowed to even stay up pretty much shows how the rules don't apply to all on this site..or in life..so lets just leave it at that.

Your logic is that Debbie is as bad as a cold blooded killer who has killed 6 people..

My logic is that a person who has an abortion is no better than Debbie...in the way they have neglected to take care of their child...and maybe even worse ..because they have willfully killed it..allowing it to be taken to the medical dumpsters or whatever the medical fields do with fetuses they get...which could be actually much worse than we even know. We do not know if they are kept alive and experimented on....which would not surprise me at all....as well as being used for other things.

Is it not logical to point out how some much serious crimes against children are being allowed to go on...yet the amount of police force used to investigate this one time incident that may have been the result of an accident is so important to the Kansas City police. Let me ask you is it not logical to ask how many busts have been made in Kansas city in regards to those dealing with child porn especially in the fields of law enforcement and law, as well as government ?

I think my logic is pretty apparent, and I think your God complex is apparent. Sure there are many who will kiss your b*** on here and in real life... but I am not one of them...and for that reason.. you dislike me.

Too bad.. I don't care.. and those who have half a brain can very well see the logic I am talking about...and at the end of the day X.. you are not my judge..God is.. and He is your judge as well...as well as He is the judge of Debbie, and what really happened, and how sorry she really is for what happened.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

So be it then.. Have fun talking to yourself.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

So be it then.. Have fun talking to yourself.

Is this more example of your logical expertise?

Do you know how many will read my posts and perhaps very much agree with at least some of what I say?

Are you telling me you are like God..and you can tell that I am just talking to myself and no one else will ever read any of it ?

I see you feel you can judge me, just as you judge others.. but you are above reproach..

I will leave this thread..once again.. because I think I have made my point..using logic very clearly.

May the mercy all of you have shown Debbie be shown to you as well.

Good bye.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is totally unfair to use this thread to post off topic material and editorials.

You are responsible for your own posts.

The topic is Lisa Irwin.

Other material will be removed, with the possibility of temporary Posting Bans for repeat offenders.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
So what's the update to this story?

What has happened, have they found her or arrested suspects?

I'm not going to trawl through pages and pages of bickering, if someone could help, I'd be grateful

Cheers

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Baby Lisa has not been found.
This coming Friday apparently the parents will be going on the Dr. Phil show presumably to discuss whats been going on.

KCPD shut down their command center, however detectives are still working the case as well as working on new assignments / cases as they come in.

The lawyer for the family few weeks back stated they have discovered some significant information that points away from the family. The lawyer stated they turned the info over to KCPD, however KCPD has not commented / addressed what the info was and if it was credible etc.

The parents are still refusing to be interviewed separately by the police. The police have so far followed up with all leads / tips they have received and still nothing.

So same Drama, different year.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Thanks very much for that.
So parents still a little dodgy then?

Hmmm

new topics

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join