It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 118
41
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morningglory
reply to post by Human_Alien
 

I propose something to the effect where: if a parent refuses to answer any and all questions then some sort of repercussion should be in place. I liken it to refusing to take a breathalyzer test after swerving all over the road and being stopped.

I'm having a problem with the "refuses to answer any and all questions." We live in a world where forced confessions do happen. If a confession is desired by LE and you don't deliver could that be considered a refusal? You're walking a fine line here.


If you refuse a test then you're found and fined, guilty. There would be no reason to not want to show your innocence especially after 'looking' guilty, right?

My kids always come to mind when people say if you're innocent prove it. Just think about that for a minute it might be harder than you think. For example someone takes the last cookie from the cookie jar. Everyone knows you're a cookie monster. The family assumes you're guilty because of your past but you know you're innocent. How could you possibly prove you didn't take it? You couldn't that's why it's the state's "burden" to prove guilt not yours to prove innocence.



Welcome Morningglory,

It appears to some of us that, that is indeed what has happen in this case. Deborah and Jeremy have answered over thirty hours of questions! They and their lawyers have agreed to answer any questions submitted through their lawyers, but this is being characterized as being uncooperative. Many of us believe at this point anything short of a full confession would be deemed uncooperative, by KCPD!

The entire notion that they can do something to "clear" themselves is disingenuous. Until you know what happen to Lisa and when, as well as where, there is no means to clear oneself.




posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by Morningglory
 


For example someone takes the last cookie from the cookie jar. Everyone knows you're a cookie monster. The family assumes you're guilty because of your past but you know you're innocent.

Granted, but, saying nothing surely isn't going to help.

Have Lisa's parents sat down with the police for separate interviews?

No.


That's not helping either.

Not taking a swipe at you - just sayin'.

peace




Why do you continue to post untrue statements?
edit on 17-11-2011 by Dav1d because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Here's a link to the Megyn Kelly interview I don't know if the other link is working or not, but this one just said they will be talking with Ron Rugen in a couple mins

Live Feed

I will post afterwards the main points for those that can't watch

Michelle



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Fri, Nov. 11, 2011 08:11 PM - An attorney for the parents of missing baby Lisa Irwin said Friday that his clients will not sit down for separate interviews, as Kansas City police are requesting.

read more

Fri, Nov. 11, 2011 08:11 PM - An attorney for the parents of missing baby Lisa Irwin said Friday that his clients will not sit down for separate interviews, as Kansas City police are requesting.

peace
edit on 17-11-2011 by silo13 because: spacing



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
reply to post by Morningglory
 


I agree. Has anyone here seen the "confessions" in movie - In The Name of The Father?

If there are new important questions I'm sure they can be relayed to the couple and the answers coming back. But if you've gone over the same stuff for 30 hours then it's just too much to do it all over again and it just seems like it would be a game to the police.


Exactly!
At some point one must ask why, the KCPD is turning this child's life into a game! There are those who believe the KCPD, can do no wrong. That the KCPD knows more than it is telling us. Some chose to be very biased and find every excuse to support the KCPD, while taking things out of context to condemn the family...



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Main points of Ron Rugen's interview with Megyn

at 11:57 pm phone call came through from DB's phone to MW's phone
Defense attorneys says DB phone had never called MW phone again, so showing DB innocent
MW only had that phone and phone # for 1-2 month prior (but that was as per the roomates)
Ron tried to confirm with MW but didn't get answer yet
MW told Ron the phone was prepaid Virgin (pay as you go)

speculation MW's house was a source of drugs
"makes no sense that an intruder would break in, make 11:57 phone call, hang around the house until 12:15am to be walking past the eyewitnesses"

Well...absolutely nothing new on there. So much for that :/

Michelle



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Fri, Nov. 11, 2011 08:11 PM - An attorney for the parents of missing baby Lisa Irwin said Friday that his clients will not sit down for separate interviews, as Kansas City police are requesting.

read more

Fri, Nov. 11, 2011 08:11 PM - An attorney for the parents of missing baby Lisa Irwin said Friday that his clients will not sit down for separate interviews, as Kansas City police are requesting.

peace
edit on 17-11-2011 by silo13 because: mImm - red and spacing


This in no way supports your claim, that the parents HAVE NOT sat down for separate interviews!

Indeed do you even bother to read what you post? From your source/link


Bradley and Irwin have been interviewed separately twice without attorneys, he said. Read more: www.kansascity.com...

edit on 17-11-2011 by Dav1d because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
November 15, 2011 4:33 PM EST


‘I’m not saying they're not cooperating," Kansas City Police Capt. Steve Young told Fox News. "They have met some of our needs. What I've been talking about SPECIFICALLY is sitting down, SEPERATE from each other, to be interviewed by detectives. In regard to that, no, that hasn't happened since the 8th of October."
link

How many days ago?

And Lisa is still missing?

Enough said.

peace

edit on 17-11-2011 by silo13 because: bold, caps and...fail notice



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
November 15, 2011 4:33 PM EST


‘I’m not saying they're not cooperating," Kansas City Police Capt. Steve Young told Fox News. "They have met some of our needs. What I've been talking about specifically is sitting down, separate from each other, to be interviewed by detectives. In regard to that, no, that hasn't happened since the 8th of October. "
link

I will not not pick over THEN and NOW.

peace

edit on 17-11-2011 by silo13 because:



Which is once again an acknowledgement that they have sat down in the past. It is in conflict with your claim....

edit on 17-11-2011 by Dav1d because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It is most interesting how some will claim to not pick over then and now, while doing that very thing....
There is a name for that


Why would the KCPD be involved in such behavior?
When behavior is blatantly false, and that falsity is ignored, indeed use to condemn do we have anything that in anyway can be called justice?



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It seems we are dividing into two camps.
TEAM BRADWIN vs. TEAM KCPD
I'm sorry that's just the way I see it. We believe one side or the other and refuse to hear facts, logic or opinion that the other side might be right. It's funny, isn't it? Is this a form of mass hysteria? Here none of us are directly affected but we're all basically ready to stand and say we KNOW one side is right and the other is wrong. We have no idea who's lying and who's not. We all need to take a step back, read clearly what is posted by others and maybe, ( myself BIG TIME included here) take a deep breath and think for a few minutes before replying.



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I was just wondering... What the heck have the 'Brad-Wins' been up to in the last, ohhh about 39 days? I mean we know what they've NOT been up to - talking to police, that's for sure.

Wow - 39 days ago is a LIFETIME when LISA is STILL MISSING...

Long time for parents not to talk to police to find their baby who's only 11 months old.

39 - thirty-nine days - thirttyyyyyynineeeee days Lisa's 'parents' have not sat down to separate interviews with the police - as the police have requested - the same police who're trying to find their DAUGHTER.

Ya know... *Scratching my head*... It's almost like... Well... It's almost like - yeah - It's almost like the parents are hoping little Lisa will not be found. Maybe the 'Brad-Wins' know something we don't???

39 days is a LIFE TIME... Lisa's...

peace

edit on 17-11-2011 by silo13 because: bold



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
I was just wondering... What the heck have the 'Brad-Wins' been up to in the last, ohhh about 39 days? I mean we know what they've NOT been up to - talking to police, that's for sure.

Wow - 39 days ago is a LIFETIME when LISA is STILL MISSING...

Long time for parents not to talk to police to find their baby who's only 11 months old.

39 - thirty-nine days - thirttyyyyyynineeeee days Lisa's 'parents' have not sat down to separate interviews with the police - as the police have requested - the same police who're trying to find their DAUGHTER.

Ya know... *Scratching my head*... It's almost like... Well... It's almost like - yeah - It's almost like the parents are hoping little Lisa will not be found. Maybe the 'Brad-Wins' know something we don't???

39 days is a LIFE TIME... Lisa's...

peace

edit on 17-11-2011 by silo13 because: bold


If they have already sat down and spoken to police and told them all they knew then sitting and talking with them again, when the police are only looking at them as suspects, is not going to find the baby. After all, is the baby at the police station? No? Then talking to them and relaying the same information is not going to accomplish anything.



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae
 


Here none of us are directly affected but we're all basically ready to stand and say we KNOW one side is right and the other is wrong.

Not directly affected? Oh, I think many of us are very affected by Lisa's disappearance. We don't have to have 'known her' to be directly affected with the goings on, and the idiocy involved and on so many levels.

But Schmae, I do agree wholeheartedly. Participants in the thread need to step back and think about what they're posting keeping in mind there's a little baby out there who needs all of us...

Again, thanks for pointing that out.


peace



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa
 


No? Then talking to them and relaying the same information is not going to accomplish anything.

But (obviously) comparing the consistencies and inconsistencies between the interviews the parents give when speaking to police together - and apart, will. (Accomplish something).

Beyond that - the obvious question remains.

Should an innocent parents do everything in their power to help police find their baby? 30 hours of interview, 300 hours of interview, together, apart, standing on their heard?

You bet.

Simple that.

peace
edit on 17-11-2011 by silo13 because: bold and add quote



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
I was just wondering... What the heck have the 'Brad-Wins' been up to in the last, ohhh about 39 days? I mean we know what they've NOT been up to - talking to police, that's for sure.

Wow - 39 days ago is a LIFETIME when LISA is STILL MISSING...

Long time for parents not to talk to police to find their baby who's only 11 months old.

39 - thirty-nine days - thirttyyyyyynineeeee days Lisa's 'parents' have not sat down to separate interviews with the police - as the police have requested - the same police who're trying to find their DAUGHTER.

Ya know... *Scratching my head*... It's almost like... Well... It's almost like - yeah - It's almost like the parents are hoping little Lisa will not be found.

39 days is a LIFE TIME! LISA'S

Or maybe the 'Brad-Wins' know something we don't???

peace

edit on 17-11-2011 by silo13 because: bold fix


So what's the opposit side of that coin?

1) Not the family, but their lawyer stop that interview, because it was too antagonistic
2) That lawyer was fired.
3) The new lawyer and the family have agreed to answer written questions, but that isn't good enough for KCPD! Why if it is about finding Lisa? If it is about gaining knowledge? It is however; a very reasonable position if the object is to break Deborah.
4) I'm sure the family knows something that some will not accept here, namely this is no longer (indeed if it ever was) about finding little Lisa. It is about pinning this on someone, making someone appear guilty!



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
It seems we are dividing into two camps.
TEAM BRADWIN vs. TEAM KCPD
I'm sorry that's just the way I see it. We believe one side or the other and refuse to hear facts, logic or opinion that the other side might be right. It's funny, isn't it? Is this a form of mass hysteria? Here none of us are directly affected but we're all basically ready to stand and say we KNOW one side is right and the other is wrong. We have no idea who's lying and who's not. We all need to take a step back, read clearly what is posted by others and maybe, ( myself BIG TIME included here) take a deep breath and think for a few minutes before replying.


You can see that one side here wil post non truth to make their point

You can read, and when their non truth is pointed out, they will not acknowledge it

So one has to wonder if in Kansas City the Police there are any less invested, than the users here?

If the Kansas City Police are any more willing to open their eyes and see/acknowledge the truth, than some members here are?



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d
 


I guess it depends on what each of our OWN definition of cooperation is. KCPD say they are not cooperating and many of us believe them. Family lawyers say family is cooperating and many believe that. Could they both be correct? Or both be wrong?
When I tell my kid to clean a room, they do. They cooperate. When I check that room after they've left for their friends' house, I can see clearly that my idea of the clean room and their idea are two different things. You see what I mean? Police say they aer not FULLY cooperating and they may be telling the truth and at the same time family may be telling the truth that they've done all the can to cooperate.
Food for thought.



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
reply to post by Dav1d
 


I guess it depends on what each of our OWN definition of cooperation is. KCPD say they are not cooperating and many of us believe them. Family lawyers say family is cooperating and many believe that. Could they both be correct? Or both be wrong?
When I tell my kid to clean a room, they do. They cooperate. When I check that room after they've left for their friends' house, I can see clearly that my idea of the clean room and their idea are two different things. You see what I mean? Police say they aer not FULLY cooperating and they may be telling the truth and at the same time family may be telling the truth that they've done all the can to cooperate.
Food for thought.


Do words have meaning? Are we accountable for the words we choose?
Look at the words in yellow. They have a meaning. look at the first set of words in red, they have the opposite meaning. Only one condition can be true if words have meaning... It is an either or state.

Look at the first set of words in red, then look at the second set of words in red, see the underline word? It has the effect of modifying those words, and the second set of red words do NOT mean the same as the first.

Is this what we want in Law Enforcement? Someone willing to play mind games, to play with truth, to manipulate us by playing with our emotions? Someone who's ego is so inflated they can't acknowledge when they are wrong, who is unwilling to look at all possibilities?



edit on 17-11-2011 by Dav1d because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morningglory
reply to post by Human_Alien
 

I propose something to the effect where: if a parent refuses to answer any and all questions then some sort of repercussion should be in place. I liken it to refusing to take a breathalyzer test after swerving all over the road and being stopped.

I'm having a problem with the "refuses to answer any and all questions." We live in a world where forced confessions do happen. If a confession is desired by LE and you don't deliver could that be considered a refusal? You're walking a fine line here.


If you refuse a test then you're found and fined, guilty. There would be no reason to not want to show your innocence especially after 'looking' guilty, right?

My kids always come to mind when people say if you're innocent prove it. Just think about that for a minute it might be harder than you think. For example someone takes the last cookie from the cookie jar. Everyone knows you're a cookie monster. The family assumes you're guilty because of your past but you know you're innocent. How could you possibly prove you didn't take it? You couldn't that's why it's the state's "burden" to prove guilt not yours to prove innocence.




I can't imagine one single question they'd ask me, in an attempt to locate my child, that I wouldn't answer. If they asked me if I jerked off that night I'd tell them!
A parent-child bond has no limitation or conditions. I don't give a chit what people say about how we tend to clump everyone together as if there's a Carte Blanche way of acting. There's a modicum of behavior that's EXPECTED!

This is not a cookie case nor a cookie-stealing-monster scenario.

Liisten, I don't know 3/4 of what's going on and from here, south Florida, I can tell something's not right. I haven't read the 'gossip' for the past month so I came into this unscathed by publicitiy. I just got on board like, last week. I don't think one needs a PhD in human behavior or even be a parent for that matter to see, sense and feel, something ain't right.



new topics

top topics



 
41
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

log in

join