It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Here's the wiggle-room, if you will, that I can extend to these parents if they are indeed, not-guilty. I think there might have been illegal drugs and untoward behavior involved between the adults. Perhaps there was cheating, sex and drugs which might help to account for some of the less-than-typical behavior from these hillbillies!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Are you willing to tell us how you killed your child, yet?
I didn't kill my child!
That's not answering the question is it?
Sure it is I didn't kill my child.
The question wasn't about "if" you kill your child, we know the answer to that already. It was a simple yes or no question, are you ready to tell us how you killed your child?
No! I di...
I see so you refuse to cooperate with us...

Say that can't possibly happen, [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread776714/pg1]> Click here.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dav1d
Are you willing to tell us how you killed your child, yet?
I didn't kill my child!
That's not answering the question is it?
Sure it is I didn't kill my child.
The question wasn't about "if" you kill your child, we know the answer to that already. It was a simple yes or no question, are you ready to tell us how you killed your child?
No! I di...
I see so you refuse to cooperate with us...

Say that can't possibly happen, [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread776714/pg1]> Click here.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
(next day questioning)

"Deborah, it's come to our attention there's a surveillance tape of you and some male buying, what looks to be, a box of wine. Is there any reason why you failed to mention that yesterday?"

"Is there a reason why you didn't tell us yesterday, that your cell phones were taken along with your daughter?"

"Okay Deborah, let's start all over again.
What happened on the evening of Oct 4th 2011?"

"Now that your original your story has contradictions and has changed, we need to ask: did you kill your daughter Deborah?"

"You refuse to cooperate and answer anymore questions?"
"Fine, Deborah. But you realize that doesn't help the situation one bit. In fact, you are now made to look like a suspect. You understand that don't you?"

Oh by the way, don't be surprised if you get arrested for minimum, endangering the welfare of minors.
Have a good day".

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

EDIT -- I removed the quote as it went two posts and would be long.

This is a pretty good set of questions they may have asked. I am sure there were more and many repeated. It does get you thinking about what was actually asked during the interviews, the ones without the lawyers and then the one with the lawyer.

edit on 17-11-2011 by IwasOnceHappy because: Removed Human_Aliens quote as it was over two posts

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

There's a modicum of behavior that's EXPECTED!

Expected by the public...most definitely but the law only requires we act in accordance.

This is not a cookie case nor a cookie-stealing-monster scenario.

Please excuse the bad analogy but I was trying to keep it short and to the point. We are presumed innocent until proven guilty because innocence can be an impossible thing to prove, with words alone anyway. That was my point I didn't mean to make light.

Liisten, I don't know 3/4 of what's going on and from here, south Florida, I can tell something's not right. I haven't read the 'gossip' for the past month so I came into this unscathed by publicitiy. I just got on board like, last week. I don't think one needs a PhD in human behavior or even be a parent for that matter to see, sense and feel, something ain't right.

I understand and I don't claim to know any more than you. Human behavior, statistics and feelings aren't enough to charge/convict. They can be useful tools but that's it. I get your feeling "something ain't right" and public/LE hunches are usually right but evidence is what is required.

We have to preserve our system no matter how good we think we are at compiling statistics/studying human behavior. Most often statistics are only based on what gets reported and authenticated. Statistics alone wouldn't be enough for me to find someone guilty.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
It seems we are dividing into two camps.
TEAM BRADWIN vs. TEAM KCPD
I'm sorry that's just the way I see it. We believe one side or the other and refuse to hear facts, logic or opinion that the other side might be right. It's funny, isn't it? Is this a form of mass hysteria? Here none of us are directly affected but we're all basically ready to stand and say we KNOW one side is right and the other is wrong. We have no idea who's lying and who's not. We all need to take a step back, read clearly what is posted by others and maybe, ( myself BIG TIME included here) take a deep breath and think for a few minutes before replying.

I 'm sorry.. but I have no "side"..

I just firmly believe the parents should be considered innocent until there is decent proof they are guilty... and the police should be doing everything possible to follow every lead to Lisa.

I want Lisa found.. not a forced confession from harassed parents..or accusations without some proof.
edit on 17-11-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Here's the wiggle-room, if you will, that I can extend to these parents if they are indeed, not-guilty. I think there might have been illegal drugs and untoward behavior involved between the adults. Perhaps there was cheating, sex and drugs which might help to account for some of the less-than-typical behavior from these hillbillies!

Hillbillies? Wow, nice wiggle room

Michelle

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129th

Hillbillies? Wow, nice wiggle room

Michelle

My impression of who these people are does not dictate what I think might've happened. Even the most sophisticated are suspect too. Look at the Ramsey's at the time.

Yes, these people seem very backwoods and hill-billyish.
From the supposed crack house/ meth usage to drinking boxed wine at 5:30PM with 3 children in your care.

Deborah's family (aunt, uncle, father, grandfather) all seem very young. So it is my impression they are kids having kids with poor parenting skills. Deborah is a victim of a cycle.
At 24 she already had two children by two men. She's capable of breeding for another 30 years!!!!

Yes, I am being harsh on her. And Jeremy. Because to me, there's something very wrong here.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Edit to add (to my Hillbilly comment)

The parents mere relationship to the unsavory cast of characters is enough to get red flags wavin' and alarm bells ringin',

So I'll change my disparaging 'hillbilly' remark to 'unsavory'.....is that better?

It's one thing to be impartial but it's a whole other thing to ignore halos being held up with horns!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Edit to add (to my Hillbilly comment)

The parents mere relationship to the unsavory cast of characters is enough to get red flags wavin' and alarm bells ringin',

So I'll change my disparaging 'hillbilly' remark to 'unsavory'.....is that better?

The most "unsavory " people on this planet are in positions of power.. There you will find people willing to do the unthinkable for profit..its there you will find the biggest drug dealers..the biggest gun dealers.. and the biggest cons.. yet these people are presented to us in a favorable light most days by our media.

This family appears to be nothing more than your average blended family , struggling to make ends meet. How many families out there , get home from work, and pour themselves a martini or a bourbon..or two..while their children are still up and about..?

Because these people choose boxed wine..that is a reason to suspect them of hurting their child, and call them unsavory?

I know of a few fathers who drop into the pubs after work for a pint or two..and sometimes maybe one more, and make the mistake of driving home under the influence. Are these fathers considered more likely to harm their child because of their 'unsavory" choices.

If you really want the true definition of unsavory...as well as the big time drug dealers.. there are many of these types in the upper echelons of society...living in nice neighborhoods.

edit on 17-11-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
In the interest of disabusing those of you interested in this case of the media hysteria and out-of-context declarations regarding Lisa's hometown, for the beneft of her, her family, and the city's reputation in general, I want to urge everyone interested in this case to do their own, independent research into Greater Kansas City, and in particular the difference between Kansas City MO, and North Kansas City, MO.

Much of the disinformation being spewed in this thread is egregiously and spectacularly inaccurate. One of my biggest frustrations with ATS is that there are members who, rather than denying ignorance, SPREAD IT, and refuse to become educated about it or acknowledge when they are proven mistaken. This thread, regarding the life of a child, should NOT be one in which that occurs.

These points in particular I want to make clear:

North Kansas City, MO lies in Clay County, MO. This is where Lisa's family lives.

Kansas City MO proper is in Jackson County. THIS is where there are some very dicey and dangerous neighborhoods that are overrun by gangs, plagued by murders and drugs and all those despicable acts of gangbangers and their ilk, and where the population (in those blighted areas) refuse to provide witnesses of homicide to police due to their fear of retaliation -- that is, being murdered by the murderers against whom they testify or depose. Included in this urban-core, problem-ridden group are some parts of the Northeast Area (NOT near "North Kansas City")...Independence...the East Side...the Upper Westside, and Lower Midtown.

The Irwin home is NOT "right around the corner" from ANY of these areas. It is miles away, across the river, in a quiet, clean part of the city.

The Metro area is a major urban center, with multiple world-HQs. Some of the wealthiest people in the country live in this area, both on the Kansas and Missouri sides. It has shopping districts and destination attractions that are recognized globally.

While the ghetto areas are indeed subject to very high crime, poverty, low education attainment, unemployment, and derelict neighborhoods, these areas are NOT THE MAJORITY OF THE CITY.

The Irwin home is in a middle-class neighborhood.

"Hillbillies" is a pejorative that in no way describes the general population of KC.

The murder rate per statistics for KCMO was in 2005 quite awful. By way of contrast, the murder rate in North Kansas City, MO, Clay county has been historically: ZERO.

There are no PINE FORESTS native to the area. Any white pines existing were planted. The climate is a deciduous temperate zone.

There are FBI offices here.

The new police chief is working to overcome PREVIOUS problems between the BLIGHTED NEIGHBORHOOD populations and their staff.

These issues, while they may seem trivial and unimportant in some aspects of the missing baby, MUST be noted if one is to glean an accurate picture of where this abominable crime has taken place.

PLEASE, to those of you who didn't know much about KC, PLEASE do NOT accept the claims of anyone who does NOT LIVE HERE and has NEVER BEEN HERE.

You do a disservice to Lisa, her family, the local LE entities, the citizenry, and the mission of DENYING IGNORANCE that is ATS.

I am beyond frustrated with the ridiculous claims of individuals who are neither LE, locals, court officials, FBI, CIA, Behavioral Health professionals, nor participants in any other related field who have first-hand knowledge of the place and its attributes. I implore you, for Lisa's sake, for her family's sake, to do your own investigating into what KC is about.

Thank you to Xcathedra for venturing into this shark-infested pool. Your contributions have made an enormous difference to those of us who sincerely wish to learn more about what this family is up against, and what is likely to happen to them.

And to all of you who maintain common sense, decency, sincere acknowledgment of having been given previously unknown info and insights...thanks you as well,
on behalf of KC in general, and those here who are deeply troubled by what has happened to this child.

Peace.
Out.
edit on 17-11-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I am of lower/middle class income bringing up at least. I've lived ina seedy part of town and I know that this is not too bad an area where they irwins live. I appreciate you filling us in on the towns' layout though. It looks like an older quiet suburban area ,, a place that was probably very nice in the 50s and 60s and now is a litle less nice but still nowhere near the ghetto. I would imagine most folks in the neighborhood are seniors .
Jeremy bought that house himself as a young man for he and his son to live in. He wouldn't want to live in the slums and raise a baby .
edit on 17-11-2011 by schmae because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Dane is definitely back and while I don't know if he's spoke with kcpd he has been in contact with russ Ptacek (reporter) via text with an in person interviewed planned for sometime in future(?). Here's the context so far.....Dane's father is also commenting...the interview with the dad was done in person at the Father's house..I will separate the two conversations:

Dane:

"I have no connection with Megan Wright or the missing child," mystery phone man said in text to me.
"I used Megan’s cell phone to have my phone turned on and some rides lined up for the next days of moving into my new place," Dane, mystery phone man says in text.
"The police have contact with me and have so the whole past month. I just hope we can focus the important point of finding the missing child," says Dane in text to me.
"This is very upsetting to me and my family. We hope nothing but the best in every aspect," said Dane in text to me.
"I’m just being thrown in a mix of people trying to push blame off of themselves to keep face," Dane texted me. "It’s sad my name could be involved in something so heartbreaking."

Dane's Father:
"Why don’t you investigate the girl, and her boyfriend," said Dane's father.
"Sure he did have the phone, yeah," said Dane's father. "He was at the house. I’ll give you that. Did he answer, a call, everything, you guys portray it as something that it’s not."
"You guys have been putting nothing but wrong so far," said Dane's father.
"We don’t watch any of it because it’s all bull. The Internet is bull."
"You guys are like taking this girl’s word for everything." says mystery phone man's dad about Megan Wright. "Whatever she says is Gospel."

That's it for now....not too much but at least he's finally come forward (at least to the public). I don't know if any of it is true or false. I guess we will find out in the day's that follow.

Sorry forgot to add the facebook link for this "interview"
Russ Ptacek Facebook

Also I forgot to update a previous post with a link. The Ron Rugen interview today with Megyn Kelly. Here is the link!
Ron Rugen and Megyn Kelly Nov 17/11

Michelle
edit on 17-11-2011 by Michelle129th because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

So we move to another round of " who do you believe''? Now it's Megan vs Dane. !

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Interesting, just wondering about the facebook page that was listed way back in this thread. I have been keeping it open and refreshing it.

It seems to be gone, the Justice For Lisa Irwin one. Maybe it got locked down to only people signed in? I will have to check. It is just interesting that all of a sudden I can no longer get to it or refresh it.

IWOH
edit on 17-11-2011 by IwasOnceHappy because: Edited for page clarification

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Here is the written article by the same reporter

Baby Lisa mystery phone man acknowledges having phone that received call from Irwin family cell

Dane declined to answer specific questions or to meet in person.

“I contacted the police and they said not to contact you,” Dane texted. “It only feeds the media frenzy of lies. I’m a good person who has been thrown in a mess of lies and finger pointing.”

Michelle

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by IwasOnceHappy

I just checked that FB page for you - it's working again. Probably there was just some FB glitch. I read FB has had massive cyber attacks lately/virus/etc.

Point is - the page you were wondering about - Justice for Lisa, is up.

peace

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

There are no PINE FORESTS native to the area. Any white pines existing were planted. The climate is a deciduous temperate zone.

Interesting you bring this up. I've looked around your area via internet and the biggest 'pine' looking tree I found? That fatty right outside the 'Brad-Win's' home. Between that and other blatantly wrong information? I stopped reading the all extensive know-it-all-know-nothing-at-all posts concerning your area a longtime ago. Thank you.

Beyond that, and to answer another issue?

I have a gut instinct about Lisa. It's undeniable - and the harshness of that instinct grows from parents who're blatantly unwilling to sit down to the requested 'solitary' interviews. What's the old saying? If one person know something it's a secret? If TWO people know, the world knows. That's what we're seeing with the 'Brad-Wins'.

Like Human-Alien pointed out:

I can't imagine one single question they'd ask me, in an attempt to locate my child, that I wouldn't answer.

THAT is a parent. Not the behavior we’re witnessing from Lisa's 'parents'.

A parent-child bond has no limitation or conditions.... There's a modicum of behavior that's EXPECTED!

Exactly. Expected - at least by other true parents. And I can bet the same parents who would do anything and tell anything and comply with anything the police asked - are the same people and parents who agree the ‘Brad-Wins’ are hiding something and/or more concerned for themselves than a tiny missing baby who was unfortunate enough to be born into that so called family.

Thanks WildTimes setting things straight. I know you didn't address the family, I was only combining my reply to you and to Human-Alien.

peace
edit on 18-11-2011 by silo13 because: fix large space

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Missing Babies Lisa Irwin, Tyler Dasher, Sky Metalwala and Caylee Anthony: Who is to Blame?

Out of the four recent cases, three mothers are in their early 20s. It started with two-year-old Caylee Anthony going missing, then Lisa Irwin, Tyler Dasher and then Sky Metalwala. All the kids were reported missing from in and around their houses or may be hardly any distance away from the parents. Except for Caylee, the three other kids were reported missing by their mothers.

So should this be blamed on bad parenting, or the very fact that their mothers are too young to be taking care of the kids? Lisa Irwin's mother Deborah Bradely, 26, admitted to being drunk and passed out when the baby went missing from her crib. Casey Anthony, 25, as reported by various media, was known to be a party animal.

The missing cases of toddlers are extremely heart-wrenching and would make one want to question humanity. A mother being responsible for her own child's death is something that is beyond comprehendible. Something is terribly wrong somewhere for these unfortunate events to take place with such a frequency. May be, young women, who are not ready to take the responsibility of being a parent, should stop conceiving so soon.

More here in this article. Interesting read. Well worth the time to go to the link - I can’t post it all here.

The need of the hour is to have a better understanding of the situations that take parents to the level of leaving their babies unattended or even killing them.

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join