It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These have to be the best et images yet!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Most definitely a hoax. Some small adult or child dressed up in costume. I hate it when these people claim to have hours and hours of proof and then release only a few seconds of it. Don't these morons understand that crap like that would automatically put people on the hoax scenerio.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tharsis
Just rewatched it. No way those turtlenecks fit over those heads. The heads were obviously put on after the turtlenecks. A small oversight, but an oversight nonetheless...
So you don't think with brains that big, they can invent a material that's 2,800 times more stretchable than any known material on Earth?

Yeah actually, I'm kind of skeptical too!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Listen, bud, I'm aware of the old film fx filters... that Android phone app is very cheap and many of the pro versions out there also have a distinct 'fx' look to them even tho they are trying to look vintage. Too many scratches, too much jumping, bad frame rate... They go over the top. The old film fx filters so often are unconvincing.

So, if a person is serious about making a fake alien film, with really great CGI; you would think they would shoot on the actual medium that was around at the time; 8mm film. The idea being - you want as much authenticity as possible. There is nothing about this footage that looks like post-processed video.

That's a great CGI sample, but what I asked for was an alien grey CGI sample. Greys have been discussed for 50 years or so, so I would imagine you can find some alien grey special fx shots. I'm challenging you to find anything that looks better the this video. You said it was very poorly made, so that would suggest that there are much better renditions out there. Show me one.

I'm not saying the video isn't a hoax. It very well could be. But so far the debunking efforts have been very weak. To me, it looks pretty damn good.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mitch555
Most definitely a hoax. Some small adult or child dressed up in costume. I hate it when these people claim to have hours and hours of proof and then release only a few seconds of it. Don't these morons understand that crap like that would automatically put people on the hoax scenerio.

I wondered the same, but watch closely, frame by frame... the narrow shoulders, the skinny body, long thin torso, and skinny arms and legs. That's not a child. Not a small adult either; tho it certainly looks like it's moving like a real physical thing taking up real physical space. But the frame of the body is just too small...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by Tharsis
Just rewatched it. No way those turtlenecks fit over those heads. The heads were obviously put on after the turtlenecks. A small oversight, but an oversight nonetheless...
So you don't think with brains that big, they can invent a material that's 2,800 times more stretchable than any known material on Earth?

Yeah actually, I'm kind of skeptical too!

I thought the same thing until I remembered such advanced things as buttons, zippers, and velcro.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
To those of you saying it's anything other than CGI, I must ask, 'really?' It's fairly obvious that it's CGI, and not particularly good CGI at that. You can see it in the way it's rendered, and the individuals' movements as well.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualzombie

OK Grey CGI

From same artist

Oh yeah and here is your same footage been used to sell the story that they were captured by KGB.

So was is it area 51 or Russian footage...or CGI crap...

edit on 8-10-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

So since greys are imaginary...you can see a lot of fake grey footage on YouTube

Some more fake gray footage...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrorist
To those of you saying it's anything other than CGI, I must ask, 'really?' It's fairly obvious that it's CGI, and not particularly good CGI at that. You can see it in the way it's rendered, and the individuals' movements as well.

I agree that it can only be CGI -- if it is fake. But I disagree when you say it's obvious bad CGI. Compared to what???

I'm pretty sure I've access to the same movies you do... these things look more real than those tall greys in Star Wars Ep2. They look more real than the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park. More real than the creatures in Cloverfield. So what exactly is bad CGI about it?

I'd love to prove they are hoaxes, but we gotta have stronger arguments to be convincing, unless the idea is to laugh them off so they aren't scrutinized? If that's the case, let me adjust my thinking..

ahem...

"You have to be an idiot not to see this is horrible CGI, probably made on an iPhone with a 99 cent app."

Is that the sort of scrutiny that the debunkers are basing their platform? It's just difficult for me to engage in such obvious b.s.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I see your point. Let me put it in a more sober way. Instead of me saying "you'd have to be an idiot to say that's not CGI," perhaps I should say something more along the lines of: You can look at it and dismiss it as CGI pretty easily. You can tell, just by looking at it, that it's not real. You don't have to do a lot of analysis and thorough debunking to come to that conclusion.

EDIT: one more thing, I've got to say, that that definitely doesn't look better than any of the movies you mentioned. It's probably on par with them.
edit on 9-10-2011 by Terrorist because: derp

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualzombie
reply to post by kerazeesicko

You said it was very poorly made, so that would suggest that there are much better renditions out there. Show me one.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Wh00pS

You've lost all credibility if you think those effects actually look better.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terrorist

I see your point. Let me put it in a more sober way. Instead of me saying "you'd have to be an idiot to say that's not CGI," perhaps I should say something more along the lines of: You can look at it and dismiss it as CGI pretty easily. You can tell, just by looking at it, that it's not real. You don't have to do a lot of analysis and thorough debunking to come to that conclusion.

EDIT: one more thing, I've got to say, that that definitely doesn't look better than any of the movies you mentioned. It's probably on par with them.
edit on 9-10-2011 by Terrorist because: derp

So you're saying this little clip is on par with multimillion dollar effects? On par with Industrial Light & Magic? And that doesn't give you any pause...?

I would say other than for a lack of belief in aliens... the clip in question looks very convincing...

I would happily debunk because I despise hoaxers - but the way you're dismissing it basically from a gut feeling really offers nothing. I mean even if you don't think it's real - admit it's the best looking grey footage that's ever been put out there.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

reply to post by Wh00pS

You've lost all credibility if you think those effects actually look better.

It was a joke

I dont think any of them are real as i don't believe that the "grey's" exist.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

OK Grey CGI

From same artist

Oh yeah and here is your same footage been used to sell the story that they were captured by KGB.

So was is it area 51 or Russian footage...or CGI crap...

So since greys are imaginary...you can see a lot of fake grey footage on YouTube

Some more fake gray footage...

Excellent, I think I can speak for pretty much any scrutinizer that the first two videos and the bottom video of the grey in the cell would NEVER fool anyone. Clearly CGI silliness.

However...

The video in question.... clearly stands out from the others. You might like mixing it with the other videos as if it's just as bad, but anybody can see it is far better quality. If it's CGI, it's is by far the best one-- Very convincing compared to the others you have.

So, let's agree this video is the best that has ever been released.

Let's also agree that it doesn't matter if one youtube video calls it KGB and another calls it Area 51. As soon as leaked material hits the web it will spread far and wide and be mislabeled and remixed all over the place.

So, now... here we are... back at the beginning with what appears to be VERY CONVINCING footage of a live grey.

Also, your absolute statements such as "since greys are imaginary" proves you are not really a skeptic, but a full-on closed-minded debunker. This pretty much negates any 'gut feelings' you have on the matter.

Are we in agreement?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Also, your absolute statements such as "since greys are imaginary" proves you are not really a skeptic, but a full-on closed-minded debunker. This pretty much negates any 'gut feelings' you have on the matter.

Are we in agreement?

Actually I am a skeptic...I have questioned and looked into the validity of greys...conclusion...Greys are a total fabrication of North American minds...and people who are fascinated with American culture.

Depending on what country, belief system or culture you have or are, it will create your delusions of aliens.
Europe has the blonde blue eyed, South Americans have the colorful version of aliens since their culture is so flamboyant and religious abductees will also have a spiritual aspect to their encounters where as non religious folks will have none....and it goes on.

The evidence for grey aliens is non existent so I come into these types of threads...and hope , even if it is small, that someone will post something great.

I was once a believer as have stated before in other threads...but when you open your eyes...and stop looking with tunnel vision...you will see that in the end...the evidence for visitations on this planet is pure wishful thinking.

Your inability to see that this is not one of the best videos ever of greys is telling of you..it says you are close minded and refuse to see what others see...crappy CGI...amateurish. The fact the person who claims to have the footage and continues to say, as other s have said...that he/she will release the full footage later...but yet has to release anything says one thing...the CGI footage is not finished was never intended to finsh.

I believe this footage was only meant to lure the gullible in.

It is utter garbage footage as it does not even look like original 1942 footage. Looks exactly like it has gone through some type of footage to attempt to recreate it but has failed.

You want proof it is real or fake...like I have said to another...prove it yourself that it is real or fake...and then show everyone that without a shadow of a doubt that this is either genuine footage or fake footage. We cannot spoon feed you...do your own research.

No more from me...by the way..the "PAUL" footage was 100 times better than the opening footage....realistic facial movement and body movements. That is quality CGI...not the best but done by professionals.
The opening footage in this thread was a few seconds of..well you know...done by someone playing around with CGI software...

edit on 9-10-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
NOTE........The OP Admiralbiggles has been banned

They registered on 4.10.2011 Have made 30 posts of little significance

Banned on 5.10.2011

Reading the posts of the OP sounds like they have some sort of personal interest in

pushing this obvious fake youtube video. could be the sockpuppet of Ivan0135 ????

Any connection with Judy Faltskog

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

ivan0135 aka 351NOVA aka Mr351Nova

All the same person. Seems they have been all over the net with stuff like this. Have been banned from a lot of sites. Just run the screen names and you will see for your self. I guess this thread is now dead. May it rest in peace.
edit on 10/9/2011 by fixer1967 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

Just done that!! and Judy Faltskog name is in there too!!!!.......It has been so debunked

and even been admitted to having been faked.

I can't believe there are people out there still believing this tripe!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Our current level of video and CGI technology has nullified any picture or video from being proven as real.
So, why waste your time?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
Our current level of video and CGI technology has nullified any picture or video from being proven as real.
So, why waste your time?

I myself have made a thread on that very subject. I am not alone as more than a few others have as well.
Pictures and videos are all but worthless now days.
My big worry is just how long until the police start using CGI pictures and video in court to put people in jail.

And there is the other side on the coin. By default all UFO pictures are fake. I bet that a real alien from space could take pictures of its self and of its space ship and then post them on the net only for them to be called fake.

" A picture is worth a thousand words" Not any more. Now they are not even worth the time it takes to take them.
edit on 10/9/2011 by fixer1967 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join