It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These have to be the best et images yet!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

Well at least she's not CGI like the OP video.

I can do that with my jaw, I thought everybody could, but I guess you can't? Does that make me a reptilian too? I guess I could be one and not know it. And come to think of it, what's up with John McCains jaw? I doubt he's a reptilian but some people might disagree.

I imagine on the reptile planet they are watching their youtube videos saying "Did you see what that female reptile just did? She must be a bipedal primate, I just know it!"

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Haha no no no. I know it can be done and all of that. When i explained it to myself i said: it's a girl thing with the lipstick thing. It just looked so out of place that i had to double check. I usually just laugh at myself and keep going. But i wasn't expecting to see anything weird in that video so when i did i guess my brain went into: IT'S A REPTILE MODE.

Thanks for answer.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
We all want to belive that this is real, but its not, hell i wish it were a real video but no ,to perfect to well done i have seen it befor

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I don't trust anything from Ivan. another forum that I ran across doing a search debunked his other hoax and if you read the snippet and read the forum you can guess whom agent99 is and even Ivan makes an appearance. And yes the tag had Kalahari desert in it for this video also.

snippet
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------

But who is this Judy Fältskog?

Through his investigation, Cameron determined that this Judy Fältskog is the same Judy Fältskog who, in 2010, claimed to be an astronomer working for NASA, and announced that she had intercepted and deciphered an intelligent signal from a nearby star. As Cameron points out, Fältskog’s credentials and claims turned out to be false. And research into Fältskog revealed interesting results including a history of hoaxing, identity changes, and even a sex change.

Members of the AboveTopSecret.com website investigated Fältskog’s history, determining that she had previously been James Van Greunen, a South African UFO enthusiast, who alleged involvement in the recovery of a UFO. After being exposed as a fraud, Van Greunen allegedly left South Africa, moved around the world, and had a sex change operation.

Fältskog told Cameron that “there is a lot more footage of this film to be released, [more than] 180 minutes of it as well as other more interesting footage.” But this person’s dubious background strongly supports the notion that this ET video is nothing more than a hoax. It also raises doubt that Fältskog is indeed the source of the video.

Fältskog and Cohen seem to have only uploaded this one ET video, while the Alien Disclosure Group uploaded a second video on the same day, which allegedly depicts the downing and recovery of a UFO and ETs by the air force. Both videos are similar aesthetically, supposedly making them from the same batch of “leaked” videos.

But to add to the mysterious origin of the video(s), a YouTube user by the name of Ivan0135 uploaded the ET video a day earlier—on May 1st—and the UFO video was uploaded on April 13th. Interestingly, “South Africa” and “Kalahari Desert” are among the string of descriptive keywords attached to the ET video uploaded by Ivan0135. This suggests a connection between Ivan0135 and Judy Fältskog.

The UFO video uploaded by Ivan0135 adds to the confusing origin of these two videos. That video begins by showing a blurry logo with black bars blocking out text above and below the logo. Another video on YouTube that claims to show footage of an alien autopsy in Russia displays the same logo at the beginning, without the black bars. We were informed by Croatian radio host Giuliano Marinkovic that this logo is a KGB logo. So this adds the question: Why would a video alleging to show a U.S. military chase and recovery of a UFO begin with the KGB logo?

Technical oddities

The mysterious and questionable source of the video isn’t the only red flag indicating a hoax. Several technical elements within the video elicit skepticism. For starters, there are multiple versions of the video floating around the internet. The video posted by the Alien Disclosure Group is completely silent, while the video posted by Allnewsweb.com and by Fältskog has an almost comically loud clicking sound, supposedly from a projector. First of all, film cameras of that era didn’t record sound. Secondly, while it has been suggested that the camera was filming a projector screen, it seems unlikely that an audio recording would have been made and added to the film when the only audible noises are those from the projector.

source: www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The only thing I can say for sure is this is the best looking footage of a grey that's ever been posted. The very best, most real looking footage ever. I think its premature to call hoax; and really, calling hoax is a distraction from truly examining the video.

Show me just one other video of a live alien grey that looks even close to this authentic. Just one other video that is this real looking... Even from a feature film.

The subtle details of the agents walking past that give an idea of scale; the camera height which would be right around waist high if a person had a small super8 camera concealed under jacket is at appropriate eye level for a 4ft grey... the quality of the film looks like 60s style super 8...

And the rendering of the greys matches abduction sketches from the most provocative abductees... with the black form fitted outfit.

If this is fake it's on par with the quality of effects you would expect from a Spielberg film. More realistic looking than Gollum or Jar Jar or that little elf guy from Harry Potter.

It's damn good and too many people sceaming hoax without solid evidence to back it up. Sorry, the cgi reference to Ivan is noteworthy, but not enough to prove this is fake. I want more solid proof this is a hoax.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
It matches that the original McPhearson video which most believe is a hoax but it was never properly debunked in my opinion. There were several copies or remakes of it that were totally bogus. The original one seems either authentic or one of the best done alien hoax home videos ever created. Either way.

In that video the ETs had turtle neck suits, just like this. They walked and moved just like this.

And they were even caught blinking their eyelids, just like this.

Wow..wow...you have lost whatever IQ points you may have had...

The Original movie...not the remake..

video.google.com...

Kurt McPherson
www.imdb.com...

Original name of movie...Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County (TV movie) 1998

I usually don"t reply to such garbage threads...but reading your reply...you felt you just had to stop and help the special person...

I will know now when your name comes up as a reply to any other thread to avoid reading...it is just better that way....stupidity might be catching and I do not want to risk an infection...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualzombie

Fact of the matter it is a hoax...and a crappy one at that.

Whoever made the video..did not work hard enough on making it look like an 8mm film or however old it is.
There are those of us intelligent enough to know when something is a hoax and when it is not. You need proof...well I would say it would be up to you. Do your own research and stop asking for things to be spoon fed to you. Do it and tell us what we already know...it is a crappy hoax.

Ten to one says that the people saying it is either real or one of the best CGI vids out there..are pretty freaking old..and still ooo and ahh when Jurassic Park comes on...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I like the footage but have no idea if its real or not ..Maybe they are a hoax but I'm open to all possibilities ..Ive never seen a grey so i have nothing to base if the aliens are real or not ..So im not going to scream hoax because like everyone here i just don't know ..Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

OOOps..now who is the idiot...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Fact of the matter it is a hoax...and a crappy one at that.

Whoever made the video..did not work hard enough on making it look like an 8mm film or however old it is.
There are those of us intelligent enough to know when something is a hoax and when it is not. You need proof...well I would say it would be up to you. Do your own research and stop asking for things to be spoon fed to you. Do it and tell us what we already know...it is a crappy hoax.

Ten to one says that the people saying it is either real or one of the best CGI vids out there..are pretty freaking old..and still ooo and ahh when Jurassic Park comes on...

If you think this work is so poor I challenge you to come up with footage from youtube or even a blockbuster feature film that shows a living grey more realistic looking than this.
edit on 8-10-2011 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I just can't believe ANY videos anymore. I will have to have an ET walk up to me and shake my hand or perform a mindmeld on me before I believe anymore ET stuff. It's just too easy to fake videos nowadays.

Come shake my hand alien and I'll know for sure. It IS the only way.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Were those boy, girl or gay aliens?

And how can they film them secretly when they are telepathic and would know that beforehand?
ha

you dont know for a fact their telepathic..i think they are but i will say you dont know it as a fact and neither do i. and how could you comment on an aliens sexuality when you know nothing about them?

edit on 8-10-2011 by Psychonautix because: additional comment

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
Im not sure that portable video devices were around in 1961.
Especially one small enough to conceal and use to film this.

You got me to thinking and as far as I have been able to learn video cameras from the time were big and bulky and took a little bit of doing to be able to film anything. And I have also learned that most were a bit on the noisy side as well. You could here them running for 20 feet away if not more. .

I am going to have to call hoax and fake on this one.
And once the person got caught the film would have been destroyed on the spot with the camera. It would have got smashed to bit along with the head of the fool doing the filming
edit on 10/8/2011 by fixer1967 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967

Originally posted by homeslice
Im not sure that portable video devices were around in 1961.
Especially one small enough to conceal and use to film this.

You got me to thinking and as far as I have been able to learn video cameras from the time were big and bulky and took a little bit of doing to be able to film anything. And I have also learned that most were a bit on the noisy side as well. You could here them running for 20 feet away if not more. .

I am going to have to call hoax and fake on this one.
And once the person got caught the film would have been destroyed on the spot with the camera. It would have got smashed to bit along with the head of the fool doing the filming
edit on 10/8/2011 by fixer1967 because: spelling

Something like this could be concealed fairly well inside a bag or jacket...
8mm Camera
edit on 8-10-2011 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

You would have a problem aiming it and I guess you could pad it to muffle the noise of the motor drive but I still feel the it is fake. The You Tube video states the person doing the filming got caught doing it. Check the video at 0:44. I would say the camera would have been destroyed on the spot along with the film.
I just do not buy it. And that makes me sad for I wanted to someday seen some pictures or video that I can believe in.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The video is certainly interesting. Gawd I can't wait till some really undebunkable footage comes out (would maybe have to be filmed my multiple unassociated people) that will blow the minds of all the hardcore skeptics. I strongly feel that I will get to witness that day during my lifetime.

Just for #s n grins, here's a video of what I hope ET chicks look like...HAWT! Supposedly a picture of an Annunaki woman...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Great CGI...this is expert stuff.

Your video is amateurish at best...grade c..and I am being nice...

Greys are imaginary..so yeah the greys are very realistic...for being imaginary...

edit on 8-10-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Also here is how to create the old 8 mm look...your footage is crap...must have been made before these apps.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
One more...actual 1942 footage...military footage.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
It would take intelligence from an advanced interstellar species to create turtlenecks that would fit over domes that big yet still be snug around the neck.

My vote goes for real.

Psych!

Just rewatched it. No way those turtlenecks fit over those heads. The heads were obviously put on after the turtlenecks. A small oversight, but an oversight nonetheless...
edit on 10/8/11 by Tharsis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join