It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These have to be the best et images yet!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by admiralbiggles

I agree in finding it highly suspect when a user named ivan0135 posts videos such as this, where there's a model on 3D.SK titled 'Ivan 0135'. The association with 3D modelling and CGI is certainly suspicious.

Details on the suspect association with 3D.SK can be found in the link:

www.ghosttheory.com... videos-hoaxed/comment-page-1

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

I agree in finding it highly suspect when a user named ivan0135 posts videos such as this, where there's a model on 3D.SK titled 'Ivan 0135'. The association with 3D modelling and CGI is certainly suspicious.

was it after the video post or before?
may be a person trying to replicate it and named it ivan0135?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Brown
You don't need hours of tape or a forensic examination to tell these are a hoax. The morphology of the aliens is absurd. I have never understood how a bird-thin torso is supposed to support a massive cranium like that. And how the hell do you give birth to a sucker like that, with that little body? Don't tell me, synthetic organisms, cloning, etc.. Well, if that's the case, wouldn't you give yourself a better chassis than that?

True, even humans have trouble with such a large head relative to their hips. Obviously these creatures do not reproduce sexually, but that is already widely known, so is a non-issue in the argument. As to "why do they WANT to be so spindly if they have genetic engineering" it is quite speculative to comment, but I would say that the brain is by far the most important organ, and the one I'd want to be the largest (especially if I had no sex organs, LOL.) Also, it is reported that the greys are a created race, used for various purposes. Maybe they are kept physically as weak as possible, to prevent physical resistance. Or, maybe all that muscle mass would be seen as a waste of biological energy, when you have advanced tech & psionic abilities to rely on. Spend as much as possible all on the head, augment the rest with tech suits. I see no contradiction of logic here.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

That's the thing though, it just seems so much more like an actual puppet / machination of some type. Like the way they do things on Hollywood movies generally. Where behind the "puppet" there are robotic components.

If that were the case than it's a relatively well constructed hoax, and potentially expensive.

It is possible it is CGI, I am open to all of these routes for explanation. I just hate it when it comes down to this because a lot of these things we will never know for sure and we can only assume or guess at it.

I've never seen one of these critters in real life so I have no way of knowing if it's real. I learned a long time ago, never trust videos. Gotta see things first hand to know for sure.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Guys can i state again im not endorsing ivan0135, i am far from satisified with any of his `work` but i just found those stills very interesting thats all

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99

You don't need hours of tape or a forensic examination to tell these are a hoax. The morphology of the aliens is absurd. I have never understood how a bird-thin torso is supposed to support a massive cranium like that. And how the hell do you give birth to a sucker like that, with that little body? Don't tell me, synthetic organisms, cloning, etc.. Well, if that's the case, wouldn't you give yourself a better chassis than that?

True, even humans have trouble with such a large head relative to their hips. Obviously these creatures do not reproduce sexually, but that is already widely known, so is a non-issue in the argument. As to "why do they WANT to be so spindly if they have genetic engineering" it is quite speculative to comment, but I would say that the brain is by far the most important organ, and the one I'd want to be the largest (especially if I had no sex organs, LOL.) Also, it is reported that the greys are a created race, used for various purposes. Maybe they are kept physically as weak as possible, to prevent physical resistance. Or, maybe all that muscle mass would be seen as a waste of biological energy, when you have advanced tech & psionic abilities to rely on. Spend as much as possible all on the head, augment the rest with tech suits. I see no contradiction of logic here.

Correct, a large head is not out of the realm of possibility.

If they exist and it's real, there is a logical explanation. Perhaps their spinal column is especially stout?

Also good point about the technology suits, those could act similar to our modern military weight lifting augmentation technology. But far far more advanced, of course. It may even have things like cloaking tech built in. Who knows?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Yeah but I think that is a coincidence, the entire set is a human model, and ranges from 0001 to 0177 and the last one not numbered is a rather scary looking version of the man naked and ... well, it must have been a cold day.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

already widely known?

Sure, you can go down to your local library where you find the "Anatomy of a Grey" and the "Social habits or the Grey species".

Widely known my #ss. Sad when believers resort to claiming their sources as fact.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
It is a hoax and has been discussed here before, use the search engine.

The cgi looks like ps3 for ___ Sake.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Yes it looks fake enough to me too.

In the Sci-fi show Stargate SG-1, these creatures reproduce by cloning. So the fictional folklore has your objections covered!

I guess they kept getting smarter and smarter so they just needed bigger and bigger brains!

And since they had machines do all their work for them, they didn't need large bodies. So there you have it, huge head, small body. It does look like a freak show though, it's so disproportionate.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by FriendlyGopher
already widely known?

Sure, you can go down to your local library where you find the "Anatomy of a Grey" and the "Social habits or the Grey species".

Widely known my #ss. Sad when believers resort to claiming their sources as fact.

I am not a "believer" in the sense that I cling to some irrational leap of faith on the topic. I do consider myself a "believer" in the sense that I believe that the preponderance of evidence indicates a statistical probability that SOMETHING IS HAPPENING, rather than nothing happening other than mass human delusion and hoaxes.

As such, and since the preponderance of evidence (in my view, which I believe to be an objective view) indicates the probability that something is happening, then we must also consider that the preponderance of claims about greys and other aliens represents our knowledge base (such as it is) from which we can draw conclusions of various degrees of certainty, based on the quantity and reliability of any given data. The greater the number of data points and the greater the believability of accounts and descriptions of any given topic, the more certainty we can have regarding the conclusions.

I would not take one account, for example the account from "Fire in the Sky" (which was supposedly later recanted) and then claim that any accurate conclusions can be drawn. Or, if a schoolchild in mexico sees a tiny saucer land and tiny aliens jump out, jump back in and leave... it does not convince me that there are tiny aliens. It's very intriguing, but not very convincing as evidence. However, if 30 students saw the tiny aliens, and their reports agree and the probability of intentional hoax/lies can be discounted, that is far more credible.

If you believe that some general conclusions cannot be drawn about the existence of greys (the bread and butter of alien encounters), given the enormous extent of reported encounters with greys, especially by credible people, then it is really YOUR beliefs which are flying in the face of the evidence, not mine!

So yes, I believe there is sufficient corroborating evidence from enough people and enough credible sources to substantiate the general conclusions about anatomy, and (admittedly to significantly a lesser extent) alien social structure, as mentioned. Especially in this context, which is that of a theoretical discussion. Such a theoretical discussion must use the best guess/estimate from the available data, which is precisely what I did.

I also believe I refrained from using the word "fact" in reference to alien evidence. Evidence is not the same as fact. There is a great deal of evidence, ranging from obvious hoaxes to non-debunked photos and images of interest, from outrageous claims by highly questionable sources to corroborated eyewitness accounts by respectable citizens, even those in law enforcement and the military. Feel free to chastise me if I mistakenly used the word "fact" where it didn't belong. Until then you're just spouting fallacy and spin.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Observer99 because: edit

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Have you ever seen an analysis of the famed "starchild" skull?? When compared to a human skull, it wad found to be much thinner, yet much much stronger. They found some kind of cross-thatched, weaved-in fibers similar in concept to adding what's known as rebar to concrete to greatly strengthen and elongated the lifespan of concrete structures. It would stand to reason then, that this beneficial feature would be found to be throughout the bone mass of the entire organism.

Just some food for thought. And I believe the so called desire for a stronger body you speculated would be present in such a creature's mindframe had already been addressed... If you have a brain AND technology to paralyze, erase the memory of, move through walls, make unconscious, and read the mind of, other beings, then why have a strong body?? Tell me, what exactly would you use more muscles and thicker bones for???

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
My question: where did the name "treaty 23/04" come from? Why would somebody who gets the film somehow know this?

The 'arms' look like they are jointless mushy pieces of cloth or something swinging by gravity, not muscle controlled.

Also the heads look like something human sized, with a large rear prosthesis. Which is how lots of movie big-headed aliens look, for the obvious practical reason.

one of the iconic ones:
mimg.ugo.com...

edit on 5-10-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Where are the pics from Germany you know "THOSE PICS" that cause many to hurry to adjust to space racing ect... These vids look real I just wonder who the taylor was for them tho?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It's masks - you can see the 3 alien heads look exactly alike, this is noway aliens would be 100% identical heads - even if they were twins or trins, having the exact same shapes and marks on the head, not a single difference shows them to be some costumes and masks.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
If it is a hoax then a really good one, if its not a hoax then thank you we have the smoking gun. But the eyes are just creepy on these things and if it was real dont you think the greys would have taken this down right away. Just a thought

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by admiralbiggles

Originally posted by homeslice

If it is CGI, then yes it is very good.
But they almost look and move rather puppet like. Kinda reminds me a bit of Thunderbirds.

edit on 5-10-2011 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

they are so cute :p
the one though that looks definatly way too animated to me is this one

the blinking is way too overdone, and it looks like a 3d animation.

although `ivan` could be a purpose government disinfo, to mix in real footage with fake rubbish to confuse people, that could possibly be part of it

Just curious... how would you know if "the blinking is way too overdone"?? Have you actually watched an alien blink before?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
They are not even the best fakes.

For better fakes, go watch ET, Alien, Predator, Communion ( Movie based on the book) or any other alien movie.

^Just giving you a hard time.....Mostly.

edit on 5-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
If there genetically, artificially, or clones, they could look exactly the same. Anyone who claims that there body or heads are not proportioned correctly, has complete ignorance and stupidity!!! Their ALIENS, and no one here knows there anatomy. For all we know there robots, or they have very strong light bones, with dense muscle fibers which allow them to crush stone, anything at this moment is possible.
This video looks legit, and also looks fake. Until the rest of the video or someone comes forth with evidence for credibility, it remains questionable, very questionable.
But I do have a feeling the rest of the video has yet to be made, a lot of work in this type of CGI.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
1:40 in that nice looking girl makes the wiiiiierdest thing with her mouth/jaw. Please please please debunk this for me since i don't wanna go back to going through all those reptilian videos again.

Link: www.youtube.com...

Repeat it, until you see it. If you don't see anything strange..... i will be happy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join