It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad To Attack Tel Aviv if Nato Strikes- Here We Go!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Assad is not doing the right thing , if he is killing Syria citizens.

What is the connection to the invasion ?

I NATO going to give Syrian people , Unjust human right.

IMO : If NATO attack Syria , then Iran will attack Israel and I will be a soldier for this war.

I think that every knows that America (TPTB ) in funding and supporting those movements by creating infrastructures such as Facebook.

Those people do have the right to protests , but America doesn't have the right to ignite the fire and interfere.

I think this is the strategy :

Ignite and interfere

Is much like Divide and conquer. In Ignite and interfere they divide people and govt and they take them both.

There is no moral to obey for those people. they should reach the target by any mean necessary.
edit on 5/10/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Can u give the modern names of those cities? I always did think that the palestinians might have been what was left of the philistines. I would have thought after God slew Dagon that would have been the end of them.

palestinians are whats left of the real jews

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by illusive man

Again, to each their own.

You may think it is drivel, and I may not. You are free to make up your own mind, as am I.

Live and let live. There is really no reason for those remarks.

when people use Religion as a pretext to justify something or come into a conversation and go on about a man in the sky has written it down so it must be.

those remarks are justified.

i noticed there is a Religious forum here. why not keep your GOD comments in that area where it belongs.

anyhow my last comment on this

People are allowed to discuss their evolution and off the wall new age comments anywhere they like and nobody blinks an eye. This question has to do with major Bible prophecy being fulfilled. I know you are ignorant through either not researching or a hardened heart. I will discuss my ideas on this forum anywhere I like and mostly when it pertains to the subject. If you do not like what I comment you do not have to reply. But you will not stifle me.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
So this guy cant seem to keep his mouth shut nor adhere to orders to quit mercelessly killing his own citizens. If you ask me this is by far the most antagonistic rhetoric to come from this guy to date. The question is however is this propaganda by the us putting words in his mouth to make him appear defiant or : Is this a crazy dictator looking for a little sucide by cop..... er... a..... country? Either way seems this may go down sooner radther than later. In a way I wish it would so we can just get it over with already!!!!

www.ynetnews.com...

If you believe thats an actual quote from Assad, you need to do a bit more research. First off, Syria doesn't have Golan Heights anymore. They lost it in 1967. Its a highly fortefied strategic location between Israel and Syria....he can't "tansfer rockets and missiles" to a location that is no longer Syrias.

Secondly, why would Assad lay out the plan of what would happen if he is attacked by Nato? Makes absolutely no sense. Even saying that Iran will bomb the American warships? Are you serious?

I dont buy it. If you do, you haven't been watching the conflict in Syria past FOX news.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I agree. I was interested in the article, and what the OP thought. Then the bible comments started coming. These comments turn a lot of people off, and then you ruin an important topic because you want to keep quoting that stupid @ss book. You're right about having the right to post whatever you want but coming from quite a few members; It's annoying really.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by verotik

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Can u give the modern names of those cities? I always did think that the palestinians might have been what was left of the philistines. I would have thought after God slew Dagon that would have been the end of them.

palestinians are whats left of the real jews

I would have agreed with you, had you not delved into the Khazar myth.

In reality, the DNA of Jews and Palestinians are extremely related.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jeenyus2008

So it does not matter what people who quote the Bible think.

Got it.

And they put in their two cents, like everyone else on ATS, but yet when they do, the topic is "ruined."

Why is that? Are you unable to continue a discussion if a Bible quote comes up? Does it distract you THAT much?

edit on 10/5/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeenyus2008
I agree. I was interested in the article, and what the OP thought. Then the bible comments started coming. These comments turn a lot of people off, and then you ruin an important topic because you want to keep quoting that stupid @ss book. You're right about having the right to post whatever you want but coming from quite a few members; It's annoying really.

That "stupid ass" book has some surprising insight into the goings on in modern days, but you wouldn't know that unless you actually cared to pick it up and read it without being judgemental and biased. I don't care what any of you atheists say, any war fought in that region that has anything remotely to do with Israel and its neighbors has 100% to do with what you call "religion" because Israel is a nation that claims to follow Yahweh (the Lord, God) and its neighbors are Islamic countries and it always boils down to bickering over whose ancestors possessed that land given by what god.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
And by the way. There is approximately 6 posts that are relating the Bible to the topic, and another four or 5 that are answering questions that were asked. All the posts are written by about 4 people.

On the other hand, there are two pages, with double the amount of posters, crying about the Bible being brought up, with me and two others defending the opinions of everyone involved.

So who is really holding this thread back?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

if you want to use fairy tales to push your opinions threw to others more power to you
ones fact and ones fiction

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I am not biased, and my post may have come off a little harsh. My whole family is Christian Catholic and I attended a Catholic school my whole life. I decided I needed real hard evidence on how and why life was created (which is why I am far from religious). I respond in such a way because religion was pulled into it in the first comment. It doesn't ruin the topic but makes it hard to cipher through the facts of whats really going on. My apologies

edit on 5-10-2011 by jeenyus2008 because: Grammar.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeenyus2008
I am not biased, and my post may have come off a little harsh. My whole family is Christian Catholic and I attended a Catholic school my whole life. I decided I needed real hard evidence on how and why life was created (which is why I am far from religious). I respond in such a way because religion was pulled into it in the first comment. It doesn't ruin the topic but makes it hard to cipher through the facts of whats really going on. My apologies

edit on 5-10-2011 by jeenyus2008 because: Grammar.

Look around. Look at the world and all the things that have gone wrong. Unborn babies being murdered in the womb, the drugs, the addictions, the hate and anger, the lust and the greed. Can you not see that this life is just a test? Thats ALL this life is about is a test. It is a testing ground, a proving ground and a training ground for what comes next. We are being tested on wether or not we're worthy enough to pass on from this world to the new heaven and new earth the Lord has created for us. Do not run from your faith, stand your ground and snarl your defiance into the face of our ancient enemy. He seeks to devour you, will you let him?

Assad is facing what shall soon be his hardest test. Will he continue to murder the innocents his government has sanctioned, his nations own protesters for democracy? He will continue his bloody regime because in his culture to fail means his death, in his mind he has no choice but to do or die because he is going to die anyway. He could just let himself fade into obscurity and go into exile or be a martyr and die for the just cause of peace (without blowing up innocent people), but will he surrender? No, he will not and so he will fight to his dying breath.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
]reply to post by hmdphantom

Those people do have the right to protests , but America doesn't have the right to ignite the fire and interfere.

America didn't ignite this fire, the Syrian people did this of their own accord because they were tired of living in the grip of a brutal iron fist. When people are tired of living in constant fear and terror and misery, they will have enough and one day they will rise up. It takes the length of time for a few people to kindle an anger for the abuse done to them at the hands of another to begin this journey.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I do not see life as a test to determine whether I am going to some heavenly spiritual realm or crappy old hell. I see life as one big beautiful accident. I do not believe in Christianity or any religion (or even afterlife for that matter). What don't you get about that. Salient issues. I have to get back to work and will not respond. Have a good rest of the day to everyone.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

So it does not matter what people who quote the Bible think.

Got it.

Technically what anyone thinks doesn't matter unless they have some mechanism to turn their thought into action. You and I and the other posters here? Nothing but uselss drivel.

However on the specific point, it's just that the Bible is not relevant, any more than any other collection of stone-age mythology.

And third, well, you have to admit, you're basically hoping for millions of people to die in the hopes that your religion of choice turns out to be true. I bet when facing people of other religions - say Islam - who feel the same way, you're happy to label them dangerous, deluded fanatics, right? It's not an inaccurate description, to be honest.

And they put in their two cents, like everyone else on ATS, but yet when they do, the topic is "ruined."

Why is that? Are you unable to continue a discussion if a Bible quote comes up? Does it distract you THAT much?
edit on 10/5/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

Hard to maintain a topic about reality when most of the posts are derails jabbering about unicorns, actually. So yeah.

(...Yes, I am aware that I'm the only one actually bringing unicorns to this. principle remains the same!)
edit on 5/10/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

However on the specific point, it's just that the Bible is not relevant, any more than any other collection of stone-age mythology.

That is entirely your opinion. Wether or not the prophecies are relevant are for each and every believer or non believer to consider. You do not have the right to make the decision for everyone involved and i will not be the first one to tell you this. We are merely discussing the interesting link between what was said was going to happen long ago with what is going on in the modern day. Which i can assure you there is relevance in this issue because were talking about the possibility of Damascus being wiped off the map and how it correlates to text written long before any of us were ever born.

The bible being "stone age mythology" is also your opinion. One man's fairy tale is another man's truth, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

By the way, cool unicorns you have

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
I think most of us dont(sic) belive(sic) in your religeon(sic)...

Please speak for yourself, you ARE NOT " most of us".
The King of the North, Greece, has already threatened Israel. Syria is another page,
that when turned, brings us closer to G_Ds reign on Earth.
Come Lord Jesus Christ!
PS
Having a spell checker wouldn't hurt.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

reply to post by kwell

if you want to use fairy tales to push your opinions threw to others more power to you

We can always tell when the wrong are defeated when they resort to ad hominem attacks.
Fairy tails.

Is that what your Grand parents taught you? I doubt it.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

reply to post by kwell

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

That is fine. I understand.

My point is that that is what I think may happen when all this plays out. Mine was the first post that you referenced.

But according to some on here, I am not allowed to voice that opinion, because of some people's over-sensitivity to a belief system.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join