It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad To Attack Tel Aviv if Nato Strikes- Here We Go!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Decided to do it before bes time. Here we go . . .

palaces of Benhadad - palaces in the area of Syria, especially around Damascus

Gilead - Grandson of Manessah, son of Joseph. Generally located East of the Jordan river, between Yarmuk and Arnon rivers.

Plain of Aven - Now known as the Beqaa Valley. Located in Lebanon, between the Lebanon and Anti-Lebanon mountain ranges.

Kir - Currently known as Badrah in Iraq. Sending back to Kir is like saying that Israel will be sent back to Egypt. According to the Bible, Arameans migrated from Kir to Damascus after their enslavement to Babylon.

Gaza - Gaza Strip

*Ashdod - Ashdod, Israel

*Ashkelon - Ashkelon, Israel

*Ekron - Ekron lies 35 kilometers west of Jerusalem, and 18 kilometers north of ancient Gath, on the eastern edge of Israel's coastal plain.

*NOTE: Ironically, the last three locations would be in Palestinian control if Israel returned to it's 1967 borders, as has been suggested
edit on 10/4/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

This won't be a war just against Syria then, but the whole damned region as Zecharia prophecied when he said that Israel will be surrounded and without allies, they will be cut off with their "backs to the sea" as the Arab nations in the 6 day war claimed.

I don't see Iraq being much of a threat except for the F-16's they are basically getting from the U.S. for free and if Iraq uses those former US fighter jets against Israel then Israel may also think we have turned on them by supplying their enemies with weapons, that would effectively make Zecharia's prophecy concerning Israel and the whole world being against her true. Man what a mess this is going to turn into.
edit on 4-10-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

They will rebuild the Jewish temple and in the middle of the tribulation the antichrist will cause an abomination that causes desolation.

The rebuilding of the temple is the abomination of desolation, because the son of perdition will sit on God's throne and claim to be God. Since Jesus Christ became the living sacrifice, there has been no need for animal sacrifices. God will see the animal sacrifices as a rejection of Jesus Christ.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Correction: they would be in the Palestinian areas before Israel's War of Independence, not the 1967 borders as I stated.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Thanks for the well rounded reply. Not a bible believer but like to know what others believe.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Hmmm. possibly...I will have to look into that more.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Given the nature of how this thread is going I can't help but wonder if it should be moved to the religion forum. There seems to be nothing but a bunch of Christian preaching here.

I am with gimme... The odds of ANYTHING coming out of this are slim.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
reply to post by AllUrChips

Another here we go thread? Do you know how many threads there have been with different things happening or proposed to happen that say here we go.... and then..... we didn't go?

It gets annoying.... Makes me think this one is going to be a " I thought we were going to go but really I just jumped to conclusions and we didn't go anywhere" thread.

I would bet money that here we DON'T go, if we were allowed. To the people asking if this will start ww3.... No...It wont....

Just like all the other "here we go" threads...

Sorry to bitch. Just tired of the here we go threads... Nothing ever happens and they never happen for a reason....

relax people. We aren't going anywhere.... Don't worry... I'm gone... Back to your regularly scheduled doom and gloom
edit on 4-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

I think your right...

When it comes down to *this is it* there will be no guessing about it...

I doubt this is it..

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Reply to post by rogerstigers

I know huh.

How dare people gibe their views, thoughts, and ideas, and even answer questions on a discussion board.

The absurdity of it!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

I know huh.

How dare people gibe their views, thoughts, and ideas, and even answer questions on a discussion board.

The absurdity of it!

*smirk* Just reacting to the 5th evangelical thread on the firehose and I am only on the first column...

Also, would rather discuss the actual facts on the ground rather than biblical prophecy, given the forum that this is in

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Which worked out so well the last two times.

I love that the same people who are wailing and moaning about iraq and Afghanistan are now sticking their hands in their pants and squealing in joy over the prospect of trying it agaun.

Dumbasses.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

The core of Christian belief is basically hoping lots of people you dislike die and go to hell, so you can look down on them from heaven and have a self-righteous laugh.

So don't be too surprised.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Ok then.

If this happens, I can easily see Damascus being completely destroyed, and the whole region erupting.

Is that better.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
What If Turkey jumps into syria instead?
They have the army to do it.
Any chance of that happening?
It would put them nxt door to Isreal if they wish to get redress for the Aid convoy fiasco.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
OK time to put some reality into this thread, as mayabong said on the first page, a lot of you are bible thumpers hoping for your bible Prophecies, to come true.

But the fact of the matter is, Israel needs to condone there massive defense budget for 2011, which is a whooping $15 billion for 2011, the Knesset Finance Committee officials are under big pressure to drop this budget by 3 billion.
And IDF COS Lt.-Gen.Gantz, is foaming at the mouth, over the purposed cuts.

This threat by Syria comes at a good time for the Knesset Finance Committee, don't ya think ?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Do we have a less biased collaborating source for these quotes??

It's not like ATS members to accept ONE source only, especially where translations are concerned..

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

You really need to wake up dude,Just to let you know Tel Aviv has the largest number of whore houses of any city in the world,hope they level it.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

whats up with you bible nutters?
seriously

if i were to go out and get a play written by Shakespeare and then play it out would that mean i am for-filling a prophecy or just acting out a pre-written play.

its hard for me to distinguish between the two, apart from one is more entertaining (i speak of Shakespeare)

also on Topic this isn't shocking as Saddam did the same thing during gulf war 1
anyhow doesn't Israel have the iron dome to shoot most missiles

edit on 5-10-2011 by illusive man because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Why do these threads break down to people quoting from the Old Testament like it's fact?
“And I sayeth unto you, thou shaltest be smitten, forsooth that be the Word of God”.

To topic. The Syrian authorities are just a bunch of criminals doing what they can to remain in power through the repression of their people. It has always been that way and is not exactly uncommon in the Middle East. Look to Iran or Saudi or Bahrain to see repression.

It is very doubtful that NATO would get involved in Syria. If they did, the Syrian capability to threaten Israel would be blown away in the first few minutes. It is just the bluster from a dying regime which will keep in power because of their brutality and the fact that the leaders have more to lose from the failure of their regime. They sealed their destiny when the shooting started.

Regards

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Not taking up for Assad but the protests against him have been far from peaceful. This is a western backed armed uprising just like Libya. The US actually has the nerve to send diplomats there to speak to the opposition. lol.

Of course he's going to make threats cause he knows who's supplying the weapons.

I know alot of you are bible thumpers and can't wait till Syria goes down though for israel's sake.

edit on 4-10-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

It's so refreshing to see someone who actually has a clue, after sifting thru so much rubbish here.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
lol at the people getting butt-hurt over Bible prophecy.

Next time, I will say that the Mayan's said it. Or perhaps attribute it to the Vedas or the Quran.

Get some thicker skin. There are more opinions in the world than just yours. Just because your belief system does not align with mine (funny enough, you do not even know my belief system, but you make an assumption (you know what they say when you assume)) or that of anyone else, does not make anyone's opinion more or less valid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join