It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad To Attack Tel Aviv if Nato Strikes- Here We Go!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man
reply to post by kwell

ones fact and ones fiction

but this too is your opinion; so, what method are you using to promote your opinion?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by jeenyus2008

So it does not matter what people who quote the Bible think.

Got it.

Technically what anyone thinks doesn't matter unless they have some mechanism to turn their thought into action. You and I and the other posters here? Nothing but uselss drivel.

So what is the point of discussion forums?

Why are you here?

However on the specific point, it's just that the Bible is not relevant, any more than any other collection of stone-age mythology.

Hey lookey there. You gave an opinion.

Pot meet kettle.

And third, well, you have to admit, you're basically hoping for millions of people to die in the hopes that your religion of choice turns out to be true.

I don't hope for it. It is damn saddening.. But it will happen. It is not a matter of if, but when.

I bet when facing people of other religions - say Islam - who feel the same way, you're happy to label them dangerous, deluded fanatics, right? It's not an inaccurate description, to be honest.

Nah. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs. I make my case, and if they reject it, I walk away. It is not in my hands. All badgering and name calling does is arouse enmity.

Hard to maintain a topic about reality when most of the posts are derails jabbering about unicorns, actually. So yeah.

Actually, it was my opinion on what might happen if this story plays out. But on ATS, it is better to have an opinion based on unicorn farts than on a certain book or belief system.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

All of a sudden the religious "believers" have hi-jacked this thread.
It would take 2 nuclear bombs to settle this once and for all -
One on Teheran, the other on Damascus.
But the Israelis won't nuke Damascus, to close to home.
So you yanks would have to do it, but seeing as the Israelis own your politicians, they won't let them.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Can you imagine how you would feel if the UN security council passed a resolution condemning the USA over its treatment of its own citizens ( boycott wall street, civil rights, cops just shoooting innocent civilians etc etc etc).
And Russia decided to assist protesters against your government by air strikes.
The concept is the same.
The Western world has no right to unilaterally start attcking other countries.
I wish you yanks would stop being so beligerous all the time, especially the right wing fundamentalist christians amongst you.
Remember, the USA is a masonic country, founded my masons and its laws are based on masonic law.
Iran is right calling the USA "the great satan".
edit on 5-10-2011 by Sailor Sam because: spelling errors

edit on 5-10-2011 by Sailor Sam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Sam

Can you imagine how you would feel if the UN security council passed a resolution condemning the USA over its treatment of its own citizens ( boycott wall street, civil rights, cops just shoooting innocent civilians etc etc etc)
and Russia decided to assist protesters against your government by air strikes.
The concept is the same.
I wish you yanks would stop being so beligerous all the time. especially the right wing fundamentalist christians amongst you.
Remember, the USA is a masonic country, founded my masons and its laws are based on masonic law.

Sigh. Here we go again "you christians". My countries government does what it pleases against the will of its people. You act like we have any control over what "they"do.

My problem with eastern countries is how they have a tendency to kill minorities because they believe differently than the majority. As for western worlds having "no right", there's an old saying. It goes like this "might makes right". And might makes right is the law of the world, always has been, and always will be. I'd love to have world peace where we can all sing and dance around camp fires and sing koombaya, but it isn't going to happen like that. iran has no right judging the U.S., what it is doing is no better, like executing a certain christian pastor because he refuses to renounce Jesus Christ. Theyre hypocrits who clearly do not get the simple meaning behind the law of "you shall not murder", they think they are above it. Please dude, spare your self-righteousness. There isnt a country in this world that hasn't commited some sort of atrocity, hypocracy is abundant the world around, your country is no less.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Scary times we're living in. IF, supposedly what the general said was true, then that could mean that the problem in Syria was well taken advantage of. They don't even have to do anything. Assad is a bad-tempered fellar i.m.o so all they have to do is just let him be while demonizing him and promoting the protests.

Prophecies & warmongering aside, I for one hope that Assad's smart enough to see this and actually do something productive about the protests rather than worrying about Israel.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Can you imagine how you would feel if the UN security council passed a resolution condemning the USA over its treatment of its own citizens ( boycott wall street, civil rights, cops just shoooting innocent civilians etc etc etc).
And Russia decided to assist protesters against your government by air strikes.
The concept is the same.
I wish you yanks would stop being so beligerous all the time, especially the right wing fundamentalist christians amongst you.

edit on 5-10-2011 by Sailor Sam because: (no reason given)

You are right our country was founded by masons. The Illuminati is in control of our government and most of the governments of the world. The world is under satans grasp right now to bring his one world government of the antichrist. It has nothing to do with Christians.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

So you yanks would have to do it, but seeing as the Israelis own your politicians, they won't let them.

Lol you noiticed that too? LOL Like I said here we go!!!! THis is just a thread just imagine THE WAR!!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

reply to post by kwell

if you want to use fairy tales to push your opinions threw to others more power to you

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Preach on Brother Preach on.
seriously a quote from your fairy tale?

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

reply to post by kwell

but this too is your opinion; so, what method are you using to promote your opinion?

i would say School, History, Science (i do realize in the US in most states they frown apon teaching evolution in schools so i wont hold it against you
)

Better would be Nuke Israel/Palestine and see who survives

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Back on topic:

Can anyone provide the original source for the alleged statement made by Assad ?

Otherwise i call this a propaganda story, made up by the Israeli military complex, to sway the people of Israel and America, that they have to have a $15 billion defense budget for 2011.

Which Ironically, is being paid by Americans, who are on the brink of economic collapse, work that madness out.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
Back on topic:

Can anyone provide the original source for the alleged statement made by Assad ?

Otherwise i call this a propaganda story, made up by the Israeli military complex, to sway the people of Israel and America, that they have to have a $15 billion defense budget for 2011.

Which Ironically, is being paid by Americans, who are on the brink of economic collapse, work that madness out.

www.ynetnews.com...

There ya go.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by theson

You really need to wake up dude,Just to let you know Tel Aviv has the largest number of whore houses of any city in the world,hope they level it.

As long as Jerusalem is spared, but they wouldn't dare attack Jerusalem. How these atheists whine when you bring "religion" into the matter but it says it all right there. No one will destroy Jerusalem from either side because it is a "Holy City". Damn, you just cant escape religion no matter where you go to hide! Religion is the boogeyman in your closet, or the monster under your bed. It lurks there waiting for you to put your feet down, and then it drags you under the bed and feasts on your brain. Good thing i don't follow religion, i only follow Christ.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Madhouse

Interesting video clip. i'm assuming G.W. Bush was the one who didn't know why they were going to war with Iraq just that they were.

I don' doubt this happened and i am not surprised what with the IIlluminati pulling their strings. All about the Illuminati and the skulls and bones (a.k.a. the old pirate symbol). Secret societies and their Satanic schemes.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Couldn't blame him.

The US is responsible for the uprisings in Syria, Egypt, Libya, ect. And they're using that as an excuse to overthrow leaders that are against Israel.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

www.ynetnews.com... There ya go.

Ha Ha , you expect me to take Ynew's word, that it true, they don't link to any source, and the article has no author, don't you find that kinda odd?

Anyway I'm on about the original transcript of the alleged conversation, if its true it shouldn't be to hard to track down, i couldn't find it though.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
Back on topic:

Fars news agency is the source of this :

english.farsnews.com...

Not Israeli, not Mossad and not those evil bastard Zionists as you had so eagerly hoped.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Not too sure about the secret societies though, but seems to me (no offence) as if one-by-one the muslim countries around Israel is falling apart, imploding..and I find that suspicious. Maybe Assad is a conspiracy theorist as well
that would explain his threats against Israel.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Fars News Agency is obviously a Mossad front.

Duh

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Madhouse

Not too sure about the secret societies though, but seems to me (no offence) as if one-by-one the muslim countries around Israel is falling apart, imploding..and I find that suspicious. Maybe Assad is a conspiracy theorist as well
that would explain his threats against Israel.

He may have legitimate concerns. We get spoonfed only what the MSM chooses to tell us. We don't know exactly what is going on over there only what we hear (which is hearsay and any judge would overrule that in a courtroom).

The thing about conspiracy theories is, sometimes they are true. There's an old saying my granddad used to tell me as a boy whenever he'd tell me not to go pulling any shenanigans on him. His saying went like this "if you can think about it, it has already been done and tried" he would also tell me "don't piss on my leg and then tell me it's rainin' ". In terms of conspiracy theories its the same principle "if you can think of it, it has already been done".

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join