It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Blesses those who Bless Israel - Peace comes with the blessing.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I also wanted to add: You constantly post crap like this. I shake my head in shame that you almost have a 1/1 star to post ratio. Are there really that many religious nut-jobs on ATS?

If there is any truth to any religion, I hope that it is Buddhism, so that you might be reincarnated as a Palestinian child born under the iron fist of the Israeli/Zionist government, so that you might gain some perspective on what those evil men do to their subjects.

Edit to add: Also, you need to learn how to post your crap in the proper categories. This does not belong under Conspiracies in Religion. Read the damned posting guidelines for once. Then you will have less guys like me posting on your threads.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Any God who has chosen to pick a "chosen" group of people is no frikking God of mine.
That kind of sentiment stinks and is why I hate Christianity or any other religion that calls any people "The Chosen"

Is it possible you are unaware of what the world 'chosen' represents? They are chosen for an example of sin and shame to be the light unto the nations. They are chosen to demonstrate a harsh lesson to teach others goodness and blessing. Their existence has been one of hardship and toil to provide light to us. We emerge from darkness by their suffering. I hardly think you would like to be chosen for this task. It is a burden, but one followed by reward for them. Ultimately, the prejudice you feel against them and God is only a reflection of the work you have to do in your own heart and mind. Their example is the way to find salvation from the mess you find yourself in.

edit on 4-10-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776

I also wanted to add: You constantly post crap like this. I shake my head in shame that you almost have a 1/1 star to post ratio. Are there really that many religious nut-jobs on ATS?

If there is any truth to any religion, I hope that it is Buddhism, so that you might be reincarnated as a Palestinian child born under the iron fist of the Israeli/Zionist government, so that you might gain some perspective on what those evil men do to their subjects.

Irony is thick in your comments.

I am with you on wishing for the people of the East to find peace. The thread is about this very thing. Do you think hate can dispel hate? You are throwing negative at positive and cancelling what was created. I used this quote form Buddha by the way in one of my posts: He said this in Choices, the first chapter of the Dhammapada: "Hate never yet dispelled hate. Only love dispels hate."

Here is the rest of what Buddha says. Jesus and Buddha were not far apart in philosophy. My hope in this thread was to get people to see that peace comes by producing positive in the world, even if it is a small thread on ATS.

1. Choices

We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
Speak or act with an impure mind
And trouble will follow you
As the wheel follows the ox that draws the cart.
We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
Speak or act with a pure mind
And happiness will follow you
As your shadow, unshakable.
"Look how he abused me and hurt me,
How he threw me down and robbed me."
Live with such thoughts and you live in hate.
"Look how he abused me and hurt me,
How he threw me down and robbed me."
Abandon such thoughts, and live in love.
In this world
Hate never yet dispelled hate.
Only love dispels hate.
This is the law,
Ancient and inexhaustible.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Any God who has chosen to pick a "chosen" group of people is no frikking God of mine.
That kind of sentiment stinks and is why I hate Christianity or any other religion that calls any people "The Chosen"

Is it possible you are unaware of what the world 'chosen' represents? They are chosen for an example of sin and shame to be the light unto the nations. They are chosen to demonstrate a harsh lesson to teach others goodness and blessing. Their existence has been one of hardship and toil to provide light to us. We emerge from darkness by their suffering. I hardly think you would like to be chosen for this task. It is a burden, but one followed by reward for them. Ultimately, the prejudice you feel against them and God is only a reflection of the work you have to do in your own heart and mind. Their example is the way to find salvation from the mess you find yourself in.

Sir, there is no such thing as their suffering or my suffering. It´s HUMANITY suffering. Try to replace the word Israel by HUMANITY, and perhaps all your books and beliefs maybe starts to makes sense.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
John McTernan wrote an awesome book that shows a correlation between America's relationship with Israel and natural disasters in America. Don't necessarily buy into it, but it's interesting nonetheless

www.amazon.com...=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=peeringintoda-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=1600345 45X

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Lame, I totally had to give you a star for that post. That was actually eloquently written, and I have to agree with much of what you said. How about that for Irony.

I do have to say that you are missing my point though. I don't hate any person or group of people. That certainly leads only to more negativity. However, I certainly think that my utter disdain for such a negative collective goal of the Zionists to subjugate and dominate all people that THEY hate, can only lead to positive outcomes. If the United States stopped giving its "blessing" of billions of dollars that go right to the pockets of men walking in the proverbial shoes of Hitler, then the world would see a lot more peace. This will never happen by giving support to evil.
Now I will quote the bible for you: Psalm 97:10
Let those who love the LORD hate evil...
I can't think of anything more evil than #ing genocide.
If we were having this discussion during World War 2, would you say that we would need to bless the Nazi regime because somehow our positivity would cancel out their negativity?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenCo

Sir, there is no such thing as their suffering or my suffering. It´s HUMANITY suffering. Try to replace the word Israel by HUMANITY, and perhaps all your books and beliefs maybe starts to makes sense.

Israel is humanity. Why are we not focused on Russia? There is plenty of suffering there. Why not North Korea? The world is focused on Israel as the archetype for our own prejudice and pride. If I had made this post on the country of Darfur, we would not be here cancelling each other out. We would be in agreement. The fact that it is Israel or the Palestinians draws out the prejudice and pride that is the problem in all of Humanity on either side of the aisle. The problem is not Israel or any other nation. The problem is the heart of man against God and others. Pride can only elevate one against another.

My OP was for (positive) each of the two nations and for the world. Did you read the first post? Pastor Hagee stated the same. I stand for Israel and for God. This is my prerogative in the marketplace of ideas.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Christians are the new Israel.
The old nation which was Israel disappeared several centuries before the time of Jesus.
The Modern Zionist state occupying Palestine is nothing to do with the original Israel of the Old Testament.
Some people were taken from Canaan and lived in Babylon. When the Persian Empire took over, other people who all of a sudden also found themselves in this new empire adopted the designation, Jew, thanks to a rise in status for people who called themselves by that name, because of certain political advantages, mythologically attributed to the king marrying a Jewish woman.
The current regime going by the name, Israel, is founded by secular, communists, and sabbateans who are the Jewish version of satanists. Supporting it will bring down upon such persons the guilt of the crimes of this criminal group engaged in murder theft, genocide, and ethnic cleansing and the subversion of Christianity, who they see as their rival for world domination.
So bless the Christians who are the inheritors of the blessing and name of Israel who have been adopted through Jesus as sons and daughters of God, while the Jews have been cut off from God.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
No problem, but read the OP. I stated that there is no need to support the government of Israel if we are supporting the people. The government has no sway over the people if truth is on their side. We can clamor all we want about who is right in this world. In the end, the family working and living deserves a blessing and peace for the hope of a bright future. Faith is never far from hope and love. We are called children of God until we are no longer children.

1 Corinthians 13

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776

Lame, I totally had to give you a star for that post. That was actually eloquently written, and I have to agree with much of what you said. How about that for Irony.

I do have to say that you are missing my point though. I don't hate any person or group of people. That certainly leads only to more negativity. However, I certainly think that my utter disdain for such a negative collective goal of the Zionists to subjugate and dominate all people that THEY hate, can only lead to positive outcomes. If the United States stopped giving its "blessing" of billions of dollars that go right to the pockets of men walking in the proverbial shoes of Hitler, then the world would see a lot more peace. This will never happen by giving support to evil.
Now I will quote the bible for you: Psalm 97:10
Let those who love the LORD hate evil...
I can't think of anything more evil than #ing genocide.
If we were having this discussion during World War 2, would you say that we would need to bless the Nazi regime because somehow our positivity would cancel out their negativity?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

Standing ovation for you My friend!!

I'll start giving credibiliy to "God" when low-level scumbags are struk down for speaking in his/its name.
Too many human demons represent "God" on Earth.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Israel is humanity. Why are we not focused on Russia? There is plenty of suffering there. Why not North Korea? The world is focused on Israel as the archetype for our own prejudice and pride. If I had made this post on the country of Darfur, we would not be here cancelling each other out. We would be in agreement. The fact that it is Israel or the Palestinians draws out the prejudice and pride that is the problem in all of Humanity on either side of the aisle. The problem is not Israel or any other nation. The problem is the heart of man against God and others. Pride can only elevate one against another.

My OP was for (positive) each of the two nations and for the world. Did you read the first post? Pastor Hagee stated the same. I stand for Israel and for God. This is my prerogative in the marketplace of ideas.

Sir, you clearly were asking from the start, blessings to "Israel", not for all humanity. If you fail to see the problem in that, its because you are too conditioned. If Israel is humanity, and every country is so, then you can understand the problem to choose the word god, divine and so on, when you want blessings to Israel in order to save the world. Its so simple.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

In my beleif everyone is worthy of blessing there is no seperation, every one of us is part of the divine and are worthy of blessings. But we are usually frowned upon by others. Also there is no "inherent" sin in my beleif system what you do while alive is returned karmically, and you will repeat karma until you've reached your true Divine potential.
However you have a right to believe what you beleive I am just not buying it.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exv8densez
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

Standing ovation for you My friend!!

I'll start giving credibiliy to "God" when low-level scumbags are struk down for speaking in his/its name.
Too many human demons represent "God" on Earth.

Most people attribute the verses below to the rapture. Actually, it is speaking of judgment on the one taken. You may get your wish with God taking the most wicked among us.

Luke 17

26 “Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. 27 People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.

28 “It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. 29 But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all.

30 “It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed. 31 On that day no one who is on the housetop, with possessions inside, should go down to get them. Likewise, no one in the field should go back for anything. 32 Remember Lot’s wife! 33 Whoever tries to keep their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life will preserve it. 34 I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed; one will be taken and the other left. 35 Two women will be grinding grain together; one will be taken and the other left.”

37 “Where, Lord?” they asked.

He replied, “Where there is a dead body, there the vultures will gather.”

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Sir, you clearly were asking from the start, blessings to "Israel", not for all humanity. If you fail to see the problem in that, its because you are too conditioned. If Israel is humanity, and every country is so, then you can understand the problem to choose the word god, divine and so on, when you want blessings to Israel in order to save the world. Its so simple.

My intention was to speak to the truth of the video. A blessing on Israel is a blessing on the world and to those who bless Israel. As a nation, we follow the right path by standing with those who honor and protect rather than those who steal, kill and destroy. Know them by their fruit. The Arabs have stood on the side we should stand against. The Palestinians are being used as a proxy against Israel by the Arabs. Peace will not come by stealing, killing or destroying. Both sides are approaching it from the wrong direction. Taking reward only leads to suffering. Suffering work for others leads to reward. There are no exceptions. Visit this post to see an outline of the direction of suffering. Link

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FejkNick
And what about the Arabs that were living there before the state of Israel? Is the blessing for them too?

Is there a blessing for the American Indians?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
nevermind
edit on 4-10-2011 by VariableConstant because: not worth it

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

we follow the right path by standing with those who honor and protect rather than those who steal, kill and destroy. Know them by their fruit. The Arabs have stood on the side we should stand against. The Palestinians are being used as a proxy against Israel by the Arabs.

....sigh

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

As a nation, we follow the right path by standing with those who honor and protect rather than those who steal, kill and destroy. Know them by their fruit. The Arabs have stood on the side we should stand against. The Palestinians are being used as a proxy against Israel by the Arabs. Peace will not come by stealing, killing or destroying.
You have this completely turned around.
Who is killing, who is stealing? Only one side so you lie!
You live in a make-believe world of your own fabrication which has absolutely nothing to do with the real world.
You don't care a single bit about peace because you look forward with glee to the total annihilation of all life on this planet to where it becomes a dead rock planet, that is your dream and what you crave above all else so you are falsely rationalizing to create this magical ticket to get off this planet alive while everyone who ignore your crazy preaching are incinerated while you laugh.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I will not bless any nation on this planet. In my world, words have power and meaning and are not trivial things to fling about for theo-political triflings..But I will say one thing

May the blessings of Gaia be upon all those who need them.
edit on 10-4-2011 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by daikaiju
reply to post by FejkNick

What about the native Americans

Wanna give back the 50 states?

Shouldn't we let England have the US? Long live the Queen??

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join