It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Blesses those who Bless Israel - Peace comes with the blessing.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Here is an interview with Pastor Matthew Hegee, son of John Hagee.

I love his quote at the end, "If you want to change the world, then bless the nation of Israel and let God take you places you've never been before."

I would challenge all of you to bless the Nation of Israel here in this thread by just saying it. Giving a blessing is the same as giving a vote of confidence in the people of the land. Does this require a vote of confidence in the Government of Israel? Not at all. The people are the ones to be blessed, as well as the nations of the world. While you are at it, bless the Palestinian people as well with a wish for peace. Love others as you love yourself. We're all in this together.

God Bless Israel and may peace come to the land and surrounding nations.

edit on 4-10-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

While I agree, this thread will not go over well here.

God Bless Israel

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
And what about the Arabs that were living there before the state of Israel? Is the blessing for them too?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

What about the native Americans

Wanna give back the 50 states?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
where's the punch line?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

This is why every religion sucks!!
God bless (if even exists) to all humanity or is simply a very disabled and ill being.

edit on 4-10-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by daikaiju

I don't live in America.
But yeah, that would be a good start to a peaceful world. And acknowledge that they were murdered for the country and not because they were barbarian.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FejkNick
And what about the Arabs that were living there before the state of Israel? Is the blessing for them too?

Come to think of it, didn't the Arabs ending up scoring more land and oil to boot?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
May YAHWEH bless this self appointed”chosen one race/nation”. Let GOD almighty bless the rest of the world and keep the humanity safe from the cancer of Israelites.

May GOD bless the GENTILES…!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Yes! God bless Israel with everything he promised them in the Torah! Including DOMINANCE of the entire world! Look what a wonderful job they've already done with the area that they already have conquered! Look at how well they treat their current Goyim subjects!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by daikaiju

While I agree, this thread will not go over well here.

God Bless Israel

I would hope not. Can we call for a blessing on the nation of Israel and for the peace of all the people involved in error? Reality consists of an infinite array of possible worlds, all of which are contained in one constant and endless world (from the Zohar). The impression we can gain from the constant and endless world is the pattern we need to follow when creating our own possible worlds here on earth. Blessing Israel is the key to the pattern. Loving others is the path. Jesus came to set us free from the error of stealing, killing and destruction of life. Free will requires we make the choice between love and hate. Hate cannot dispel hate. Only love dispels hate. Negative and negative make more negative. That is, unless a debt is paid by multiplication. Jesus died on the cross. This is a negative. Our sin is a negative. Only Jesus multiplies Himself on to us for a positive we could never gain on our own works of addition and subtraction.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Israel don't need any God Blessin'

It's already protected by the strongest military in the world, controls global finance, oh and it has a nice collection of nukes too.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
If God supports Israel..why do they need our blessings?

Maybe God doesn't play favorites....just sayin.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

It's already protected by the strongest military in the world, controls global finance, oh and it has a nice collection of nukes too.

God operates by spirit and not might or power of men's hands.

Zechariah 4:6
So he said to me, “This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the LORD Almighty.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

So he said to me, “This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the LORD Almighty.

Quoting a book instead your own feelings is the dumbest thing that humanity had been doing through ages

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackD
If God supports Israel..why do they need our blessings?

Maybe God doesn't play favorites....just sayin.

Ultimately, the world's pride must be humbled. God cannot make the choice to be humble for us. Free will demands that we find forgiveness by offering it first. 'Bread of Shame' is a term implying that we cannot receive the bread for free without shame for not offering something in return. To remove the bread of shame, we must offer our own sacrifice back to God in the form of a reflection of His love to us. We do this by first loving Him and then others by our kindness. There is no need for law when love is present among people. Pride is the opposite of love. Pride causes us to rise above others in our desire. Desire is the beginning of sin. When our desire is for the goodness and blessing of others, then our desire is no longer duplicitous.

Duplicity is saying one thing but desiring another. If we seek good for reward, then we really seek the reward. If we seek to avoid judgment to please God, then we are really just in fear of judgment. Jesus revealed the truth of the matter: Good is its own reward. Please God because He is Holy. We are to be holy in the same manner. His grace was offered to us and was unmerited. We must do the same. Is our blessing merited to Israel? In so many way no. In so many ways yes. The yes is not to please Israel. It is to please God.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenCo

Quoting a book instead your own feelings is the dumbest thing that humanity had been doing through ages

Truth matches my words in the post above, as well as the quote from the Bible. Compare.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Any God who has chosen to pick a "chosen" group of people is no frikking God of mine.
That kind of sentiment stinks and is why I hate Christianity or any other religion that calls any people "The Chosen"

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

My Dad used to watch this guy's Father on TV (John Hagee). He's a horrible individual using Christianity for a biased political agenda. One of his sermons I remember keenly involved a lengthy description of a hypothetical scenario about Iran getting nukes and using them. Not once did he mention Jesus or God or how they loved anyone. It was a good twenty minutes of anti-Iran propaganda with no connection or correlation to Jesus or Christianity whatsoever.

Peace will never come to Israel if fundamentalists like these continually kiss the country's rear and refuse to admit when Israel is wrong. Peace will come when PEOPLE do something, when Palestinians and Israelis sit down and work it out together. Hopefully that will involve setting aside religion and the irrational hatred and anger that extreme religious beliefs often create.

Peace to the Middle East

Right-wing fundamentalists

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenCo

Truth matches my words in the post above, as well as the quote from the Bible. Compare.

So why is that you and I are separated. Its because i not professed the jew faith?? i reallly don´t get it. And why i need to bless Israel in order to have WORLD peace. If i need to bless something obviously is the whole World. Please, use common sense for once and find for yourself the truth. Break that same old pattern for god sake.
edit on 4-10-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join