It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Blesses those who Bless Israel - Peace comes with the blessing.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Christians are the new Israel.

Verse?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by SuperiorEd

As a nation, we follow the right path by standing with those who honor and protect rather than those who steal, kill and destroy. Know them by their fruit. The Arabs have stood on the side we should stand against. The Palestinians are being used as a proxy against Israel by the Arabs. Peace will not come by stealing, killing or destroying.
You have this completely turned around.
Who is killing, who is stealing? Only one side so you lie!
You live in a make-believe world of your own fabrication which has absolutely nothing to do with the real world.
You don't care a single bit about peace because you look forward with glee to the total annihilation of all life on this planet to where it becomes a dead rock planet, that is your dream and what you crave above all else so you are falsely rationalizing to create this magical ticket to get off this planet alive while everyone who ignore your crazy preaching are incinerated while you laugh.

I would desire peace and safety for all people of the world. My family's future is important to me just like yours is to you. The world matches what the Bible predicts and I would choose a different path for the world if it were up to me. The problem is that man has shown a history of poor actions toward his brothers around the world. Israel is as guilty as anyone. This is for sure. I can't see that any nation can stand with their head high on the issue of human rights or preserving the planet, can you? The Bible speaks of 1000 years of peace under the ruler-ship of Christ when he heals the nations and transforms the world back to its purpose. This is after humanity nearly destroys itself.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

This is after humanity nearly destroys itself.

Yeap, unless those coming day be "shortened", no flesh would survive.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by daikaiju

Originally posted by FejkNick
And what about the Arabs that were living there before the state of Israel? Is the blessing for them too?

Come to think of it, didn't the Arabs ending up scoring more land and oil to boot?

When you say Arabs, do you mean the invaders of Egypt and Israel? Arab is not even the original language of Palestine and Islam is a newer religion than Christianity. Do you know the origin of the Palestinian state?

Until 636 AD at the Battle of Yarmouk, the area considered Palestine was actually Christian and Jewish.
en.wikipedia.org...

Unfortunately, when the Arabs talk about history, they forget to tell the rest of the world that they were the invaders.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

The world matches what the Bible predicts
I would suggest it is more likely that you look at the world and interpret prophecy to make it fit. I don't personally buy into you self fulfilling interpretation.
All this rationalization you are doing now is just smoke because you believe none of it.
Like I mentioned earlier, you believe in a total annihilation of all life on this planet, so what you describe now is hokus pokus. Just a distraction to seem like you have some sort of reasonable explanation. Like I also said earlier, you believe in a magic key to get you into another world, by promoting a mythology which reveals special secrets to cast spells on God to force him to rescue you while everyone else dies.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Every time I flick past the God channels on SKY I always hear the same thing.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
If you bless Israel than you shall be blessed.... Hmmmm America has been doing that for 60 years and look how blessed we are now! Keep on sending those blessings and watch how much more blessed the US becomes!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Quran warnings about

Zionism :

O, YOU WHO BELIEVE! DO NOT TAKE THE JEWS AND CHRISTIANS AS FRIENDS. SOME OF THEM ARE FRIENDS TO SOME OTHER. AND WHOEVER OF YOU MAKES FRIENDS WITH THEM, THEN HE IS ONE OF THEM; THAT ALLAH GUIDES NOT A PEOPLE WHO ARE OPPRESSORS.

SAY: IF THE LAST ABODE WITH ALLAH (AS YOU CLAIM) IS YOURS ALONE, AND NOT FOR OTHER PEOPLE, THEN WISH FOR DEATH IF YOU ARE TRUTHFUL.

(AND REMEMBER) WHEN WE DELIVERED YOU FROM THE FOLK OF PHARAOH, WHO SUBJECTED YOU TO SEVER TORMENT, SLAUGHTERING YOUR SONS AND SPARING YOUR WOMEN, AND IN THIS THERE WAS A GREAT TRIAL FROM YOUR LORD.

(AND REMEMBER) WHEN WE PARTED THE SEA FOR YOU, AND SAVED YOU, AND DROWNED PHARAOH'S FOLK, WHILE YOU WERE WATCHING.

(AND REMEMBER) WHEN WE APPOINTED WITH MOSES FORTY NIGHTS, (TO GET THE COMMANDMENTS) THEN YOU TOOK THE CALF (FOR A GOD) AFTER HIM, AND YOU WERE OPPRESSORS (TO YOURSELVES)

THEN WE PARDONED YOU AFTER THAT PERHAPS YOU MIGHT GIVE THANKS,

(AND ALSO REMEMBER) WHEN WE GAVE MOSES THE BOOK, AND DISTINCTION (BETWEEN TRUTH AND FALSEHOOD) PERHAPS YOU MIGHT BE GUIDED ARIGHT.

AND WHEN MOSES SAID TO HIS PEOPLE: O, MY PEOPLE! YOU HAVE WRONGED YOURSELVES IN TAKING THE VALF (ASA GOD). HHEN TURN I REPENTANCE TO YOUR BREATOR, AND SLAY ONE ANOTHER. THAT WILL BE BETTER FOR YOU IN THE SIGHT OF YOUR CREATOR. THEN HE TURNED TOWARDS YOU (FORGAVE DOU) FOR HE IS OFT. RETURNING , MOST MERCIFUL.

AND WE MADE KNOWN TO THE ISRAELITES IN THE BOOK. THAT TWICE SHALL YOU DO CORRUPTION IN THE LAND AND YOU WILL TRANSGRESS A GREAT TRANSGRESSION

THEN WHEN THERE CAME TO PASS ONE OF THE TWO PROMISES, WE RAISED AGAINST YOU SERVANTS OF US (WHO WERE) VIGOROUS WARRIORS, AND THEY SEARCHED THE HOUSES, AND IT WAS A DEFINITE PROMISE.

THEN WE PASSED TO YOU THEN TURN 9TO PREVAIL) OVER THEM. 9THE HICH TIDE BECAME YOURS) AND WE AIDED YOU WITH PROPERTIES AND CHILDREN, AND WE MADE YOU A MORE NUMEROUS PEOPLE.

IF YOU DID WELL, YOU DID WELL FOR YOURSELF, AND IF YOU HAVE DONE EVIL, (IT TOO) WAS FOR YOURSELF. THEN WHEN THE NEXT PROMISE CAME TO PASS, SO AS TO SADDEN YOUR FACES (AGAIN) AND THEY TO ENTER THE HOLY TEMPLE AS THEY ENTERED IT (VIOLENTLY) AT THE FIRST TIME; AND TO DESTROY WHAT WOULD FALL IN THEIR POWER WITH UTTER DESTRUCTION!

So according Quran , Israel is blessed as was killing lots of prophets and annoying them for years.

They were annoying Jesus , Mary and they were real enemy for Mohammad.

Israel is blessed

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Ugh....what a load of self-rightious religious crabsalade.

Propaganda as usual, and it´s made perfectly clear whos side this god character is on.

Well I suppose I could join in the fun, I´ll start off with saying bless you Zionists and bless you Israel, really a big bless you for you guys, you know the both of you can also go bless yourself, you know really really go and bless yourselves.

Jeah you blessing blessers bless you.

edit on 5-10-2011 by CaptainInstaban because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Does this require a vote of confidence in the Government of Israel? Not at all. The people are the ones to be blessed, as well as the nations of the world. While you are at it, bless the Palestinian people as well with a wish for peace.

i don't believe in a God that would heed my request for blessings, but I will say that I support the Israelis and Palestinians in their pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness. I wish nothing but peace and good things to the people in those troubled areas and hope they can turn the tide their collective governments are creating.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

You wrote:

["Can we call for a blessing on the nation of Israel and for the peace of all the people involved in error?"]

"Living in error" most likely means disagreeing with your self-proclaimed 'truths'.

Quote: ["Reality consists of an infinite array of possible worlds, all of which are contained in one constant and endless world (from the Zohar)."]

A hypothesis, you don't even understand the basis of.

Quote: [" The impression we can gain from the constant and endless world is the pattern we need to follow when creating our own possible worlds here on earth. Blessing Israel is the key to the pattern"]

You only forgot to mention, why Israel has such a prominent place in your hijacked cutting-edge science.

Quote: ["Loving others is the path."]

It takes more than sugarcoated semantics to make christianity come across as 'loving others'. It's usually been the 'for your own good' kind of love.

Quote: ["Jesus came to set us free from the error of stealing, killing and destruction of life."]

So he must definitely be the opposite of the mad 'god' in OT.

Quote: ["Free will requires we make the choice between love and hate. Hate cannot dispel hate. Only love dispels hate. Negative and negative make more negative. That is, unless a debt is paid by multiplication."]

- (-2) = +2. Your allegories are not only bizarre, but also directly false.

Quote: ["Jesus died on the cross. This is a negative. Our sin is a negative. Only Jesus multiplies Himself on to us for a positive we could never gain on our own works of addition and subtraction."]

And the flying spaghetti monster created cosmos on a binge, which is a negative. He repents this, which probably is positive, and then we can add that his repenting is greater than his binge and arrive at the very, very rational conclusion, that pastafarianism is a more true religion than christianity, because the natural plus ourweights the natural minus....... in addition, which is more holy than multiplication.

Quote from a later post: ["Ultimately, the world's pride must be humbled."]

Aaaaa, there we have it. 'For its own good and on the conditions of self-proclaimed authority'.

Quote: ["God cannot make the choice to be humble for us."]

In any sadomasochistic relationship, the submissive partner must do it by choice. It's not fun otherwise.

Quote: [" 'Bread of Shame' is a term implying that we cannot receive the bread for free without shame for not offering something in return. To remove the bread of shame, we must offer our own sacrifice back to God in the form of a reflection of His love to us."]

My local supermarkets offer shame-free bread for shame-allergics.

Quote: ["Desire is the beginning of sin."]

What do guru-ambitions count as?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Like I mentioned earlier, you believe in a total annihilation of all life on this planet, so what you describe now is hokus pokus.

And? Peter said the same thing:

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up." ~ 2 Peter 3:10

"Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?" ~ 2 Peter 3:12

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Verse?

NotYurTypical, that is the same thing he was saying over in the other thread. It is Replacement Theology he is using. You and I have been on the same page all along, you have a lot of good things to say and I appreciate your input.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

the elements shall melt with fervent heat?" ~ 2 Peter 3:12
You are quoting the canon of Athanasius. The point being, he on his own set it out, what would and what would not be accepted into the New Testament. He was an evil person who made it official policy to burn the "works", in his view, all the writings of who he believed were heretics, which meant anyone who did nor agree with him. He was a very evil and wicked man, full of his own self worth and was responsible for the destruction of the church as it was and for wars and deaths of thousands of true Christians. So it would be natural for him to latch onto such a book as you are so keen to quote from and shows your personality, and the personality of everyone who agrees with you.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

You are quoting the canon of Athanasius.

Athanasius was born in 296 AD.

No, I quoted from 2 Peter. The 2nd epistle Peter had written just prior to his execution. Clement of Rome also says 2 Peter was written by Peter, he'd know, considering Clement was Peters direct disciple.
edit on 6-10-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

That was 1 Peter. Here's a line from Wikipedia.

Clement also alludes to the epistles of Paul to the Romans, Galatians, Ephesians, and Philippians; numerous phrases from the Epistle to the Hebrews, and possible material from Acts, James, and I Peter.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Wiki? lol

It's amusing that when you like a Wiki article you'll source it, but when there is a Wiki entry you reject you'll not address Wiki.

P.S. Nothing in your link shows that Athanasius was born any earlier than 296 AD.

Christian History
edit on 6-10-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Verse?

NotYurTypical, that is the same thing he was saying over in the other thread. It is Replacement Theology he is using. You and I have been on the same page all along, you have a lot of good things to say and I appreciate your input.

Shouldn't there be Biblical support for such an idea?

I mean, that would be a start in the right direction.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Hello.
There is.
You all just ignore it every time anyone tells you.
Paul says the branches that was the Jews were cut off and replaced by the grafted in branches, the Greeks.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Hello.
There is.
You all just ignore it every time anyone tells you.
Paul says the branches that was the Jews were cut off and replaced by the grafted in branches, the Greeks.

That same Paul goes on to say that those same removed branches can be grafted right back onto the tree. That same Paul hammers away for 3 chapters in Romans (9,10,&11) that God is NOT finished with the Jews and has a plan for Israel.

So we are to listen to Paul and at the same time ignore Paul? How does that make sense to you?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join