It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Blesses those who Bless Israel - Peace comes with the blessing.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

That is just a hypothetical that Paul uses to tell the Christians to not get too proud, and fail just like the Jews did.
You are using it to negate everything else Paul said, as if this threatened possible second thing means that the first thing never happened.
The fact as I see it is you have been seduced into a philosophy that sounds nice to people who have an inability to have real belief and need something concrete to look at to convince them that God is real, which they find in this myth of a reconstituted Israel. The reason you can not truly believe in God without these false proofs is that you have shut yourself off from the Holy Spirit because you have accepted a lying philosophy of salvation which allows you to sin all you want. When the Spirit told you, no, you killed it from your soul in order to follow another path. This is why those who support the modern "state" calling itself, Israel, are going to hell.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

P.S. Nothing in your link shows that Athanasius was born any earlier than 296 AD.
How does this have anything to do with what I was talking about, which is that Athanasius chose to put 2 Peter (and Jude) in his NT canon?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Mr. Ed...you have been right on with the majority of yours threads, and this one is no exception! You hit the nail right on the head with this one.

Them Jews are enemies for the Gospels sake...but they are Beloved in the eyes of God. Even though I may have plenty of reasons to dislike the Jews and curse them....I dare not.

There are just way too many scriptures showing to bless the Jews and pray for them for their blindness. For as anyone Bible student knows....the Jews will own this whole planet very, very soon. And all the other nations on the planet will have to come crawling on their hands and knees to a JEW, any Jew asking for passage to Jerusalem for salvation and healing of their nation from the King of Kings Jesus (a Jew).

You can't get around God's eternal promises....no way about it. John Calvin, the Jehovah witnesses, Hitler, Mormons and Catholics can all try to do away with the thousands of promises just for the Jews, but they will all fail.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611

Mr. Ed...you have been right on with the majority of yours threads, and this one is no exception! You hit the nail right on the head with this one.

Them Jews are enemies for the Gospels sake...but they are Beloved in the eyes of God. Even though I may have plenty of reasons to dislike the Jews and curse them....I dare not.

There are just way too many scriptures showing to bless the Jews and pray for them for their blindness. For as anyone Bible student knows....the Jews will own this whole planet very, very soon. And all the other nations on the planet will have to come crawling on their hands and knees to a JEW, any Jew asking for passage to Jerusalem for salvation and healing of their nation from the King of Kings Jesus (a Jew).

You can't get around God's eternal promises....no way about it. John Calvin, the Jehovah witnesses, Hitler, Mormons and Catholics can all try to do away with the thousands of promises just for the Jews, but they will all fail.

I can find fault with any nation I look at, including America. We didn't exactly treat the American Indians well. Let him who is without sin cast the first stone at Israel. In the end, we need to seek peace for all nations. Until this happens, Israel is as close as it gets to standing for honor, protection and preservation of truth and liberty. We can fault their leaders, but at the end of the day, they are on the same side of freedom and liberty as America and other freedom loving nations. The offer for peace has clearly been there as an offer since they became a nation.

Consider the video below. Section 242, Title 18 of US Code outlines how a person who represents the colors of their uniform should act when guarding the rights of the individual in the United States. This is a law that represents what can happen if those representing their duty under colors of the law are unbalanced with the constitution. Ask yourself what the PA stands for as they represent their colors. What do the Arabs stand for? Do they stand for freedom and liberty for all or do they stand for the destruction of Israel and the subjugation of all under their religion? Anyone who steals, kills and destroys out of prejudice to their own brother is not on the side of truth. This is true for the PA and it is also true for Israel. We need to see this in light of truth only. Prejudice has no place with truth. National interests have no place with truth unless they are founded on truth.

When I started my journey to seek truth, this article came out of me as one of the first things I wrote on the subject. Seeds of Truth - Education After speeding recent years continuing my search, what I stated in this article stands true from my perspective.

edit on 6-10-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You are telling God, "Let the guilt of the shedding of the blood of the innocent be upon me!"
God will take you up on that offer, and so it shall be.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

You are telling God, "Let the guilt of the shedding of the blood of the innocent be upon me!"

I am interested in why you think I am doing this. Please go into detail. Use context. Quote a verse or two. I am having trouble following your so far.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

While we wait, how do you view Jeremiah's words here on his desire to turn Israel around from their error? Is this what you are trying to somehow apply to me? My desire is for all the nations to see the truth that God presents and repent of their prejudice and hatred for each other. Forgiveness is the only way to stop shedding innocent blood. Love your neighbor and love God enough to listen to His words. Jeremiah had the same message to his people as far as I can see.

Jeremiah 26:15
Be assured, however, that if you put me to death, you will bring the guilt of innocent blood on yourselves and on this city and on those who live in it, for in truth the LORD has sent me to you to speak all these words in your hearing.”

edit on 6-10-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

All this stuff you are saying sounds really nice but it is exactly the opposite of what Israel is about, and what Israel is doing, so if you want peace, you need to talk to them, not me.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
There is the house of Israel and the house of Judah. They split during the era of Solomon. The quote that you are referring to is talking about the lost tribes of Israel (white people). Thats why Japan has been so successful.

Israel (the nation) is Mystery Babylon the Great. The real nation of Israel will not be reformed until Jesus returns and unites ALL tribes of Israel.

Israel is Mystery Babylon the Great. It's his counterfeit 'Israel'
whitesareisrael.wordpress.com...
edit on 7-10-2011 by Godschosen7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godschosen7
There is the house of Israel and the house of Judah. They split during the era of Solomon. The quote that you are referring to is talking about the lost tribes of Israel (white people). Thats why Japan has been so successful.

Israel (the nation) is Mystery Babylon the Great. The real nation of Israel will not be reformed until Jesus returns and unites ALL tribes of Israel.

Israel is Mystery Babylon the Great. It's his counterfeit 'Israel'
whitesareisrael.wordpress.com...
edit on 7-10-2011 by Godschosen7 because: (no reason given)

That is a matter of debate. There are various camps as to the identity of Mystery Babylon. I'll consider your link. As for the lost tribes being white, I would disagree. Ethiopia and several other nations who have lost tribes are definitely not white. Do a youtube search for 'lost tribes Israel' and you will get a much different answer than what you suggest. There are may people groups around the world that practice the Hebrew faith and claim to be lost tribes.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hi I disagree

Israelites had white skin, red hair, and colorful eyes.

1 Samuel 16:12 (Bible Basic English)
So he sent and made him come in. Now he had red hair and beautiful eyes and pleasing looks. And the Lord said, Come, put the oil on him, for this is he.

Ethiopians had radically different skin color than Israelites...

The rhetorical question “Can the Cu#e change his skin?” in Jeremiah 13:23 implies people of a markedly different skin color from the Israelites, probably an African people; also, the Septuagint uniformly translates Cush as Αἰθιοπία “Ethiopia.”

Cu#e Zipporah described her homeland from Africa: “Stranger, this land is called Libya [an ancient name for the African continent]. It is inhabited by tribes of various peoples, Ethiopians, dark men. One man is the ruler of the land: he is both king and general. He rules the state, judges the people, and is priest. This man is my father [Jethro] and theirs.” Book of Numbers 12:1. Exagoge 60-65 by Ezekiel the Tragedian (fragments reproduced in Eusebius)

Hamitic tribes went into modern day Africa.
The Descendants of Ham: The Descendants of Ham: The Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites. Gen. 10:6-20.

Cush: Ethiopians the Septuagint uniformly translates Cush as Αἰθιοπία “Ethiopia.”
Mizraim: The Hebrew name for the land of Egypt refers to areas of upper and lower Nile River of Egypt thus a reference to Egyptians.
Phut: Generally associated with the Egyptians and more specifically Libya.
Canaan: The area settled by Canaan and his sons was west of the River Jordan.
Sidon (Zidon): Hebrew name stood for the whole Phoenician coast.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Beck makes some good points here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join