It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time for Eric Holder to go (to jail or into retirement)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Enough is enough with Holder and his constant denials and ignorance of the truth. Remember the Voter Intimidation case involving the New Black Panthers in Philadelphia? You know, the case that Holder dismissed even though the NBPP were filmed brandishing weapons at a polling place.

Well, turns out that one of the NBPP members involved, NBPP President Malik Shabazz, has admitted on video to the intimidation tactics used in Philadelphia.

“There were strong intelligence indicators that there was going to be some trouble at the polls and we wanted to make sure the police were not harassing our people so we wanted to go out and do what we could. It’s just that sometimes the New Black Panther Party, sometimes, whatever we do we just tend to do it kinda strong.”

Furthermore, testimony from a DOJ attorney indicates that they were instructed NOT to bring cases against Black Defendants.

I was told by Voting Section management that cases are not going to be brought against Black defendants for the benefit of White victims. That if somebody wanted to bring these cases, it was up to the US Attorney but the Civil Rights Division wasn’t going to be bringing it.”

biggovernment.com... l-silent/

It is time for the spotlight to be cast on Eric Holder. Lets hope that the US Civil Rights Commission puts the full press on Holder regarding this case and that he gets filleted wide open in regards to his perjury when testifying about his knowledge of Fast and Furious.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Ummmmmmm he NEEDS to go to jail.....why would you settle for retirement?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
do unto the fbi before they do unto us.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

I would certainly prefer to see him sitting in jail. At this point I'll take anything that will get him out of the DOJ or any public office whatsoever. The retirement option seems like the only viable option because anyone attached to the upper rings of this administration seem to be coated with a thick layer of teflon. They can do no wrong.
edit on 4-10-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

They have also found messages to Holder now proving he lied about not knowing about Fast and Furious.

About Holder and Fast and Furious lies -

The question is whether Holder knowingly made false statements of fact under oath during a Judiciary Committee hearing on May 3. At the time, Holder indicated he was not familiar with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives program known as Fast and Furious until about April 2011.

"I'm not sure of the exact date, but I probably heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks," Holder testified.

However, newly discovered memos suggest otherwise. For instance, one memo dated July 2010 shows Michael Walther, director of the National Drug Intelligence Center, told Holder that straw buyers in the Fast and Furious operation "are responsible for the purchase of 1,500 firearms that were then supplied to the Mexican drug trafficking cartels."

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Holder is history. He will have to resign. This time people died.

edit on 10/4/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

This is the defeatist attitude that will destroy the USA further

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
i concur!!

he needs to goto jail and not a nice comfy cozy american jail either

one of those most luxurious mexican prisons they are so famous for

hey justice your suppose to be blind but that doesnt mean dumb!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'll say one thing here. If it can be proven that Holder and Obama had prior knowledge of Fast and Furious, can you say RICO? It could be more than just Holder spending some time in a cell.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Furthermore, testimony from a DOJ attorney indicates that they were instructed NOT to bring cases against Black Defendants.

Well, when you've got friends like this, I can see why you'd feel protected:

Barack Obama speaks from same podium as New Black Panther leader Malik Shabazz during campaign event in Selma, Ala., in 2007 (BigGovernment.com) Read more: Photos: Obama marched with New Black Panthers www.wnd.com...

edit on 4-10-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
I'll say one thing here. If it can be proven that Holder and Obama had prior knowledge of Fast and Furious, can you say RICO? It could be more than just Holder spending some time in a cell.

It's also now become apparent that the Obama Whitehouse has had the explicit cooeration of the MSM to cover this up, and is furious at the CBS reporter who won't toe the line:
MSM Bordergate Coverup Confirmed by CBS Reporter. WH Furious at Refusal to Comply

jw

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

What did he know and when did he know it?

Clearly, we need a special prosecutor. Where is Ken Starr???

A CBS reporter appeared on The Factor with Bill O'Reilly. She was cursed at by a
White House official Eric Schultz. The CBS reporter is Sharyl Attkisson.

She first told the story to Laura Ingraham.

The reporter calmed herself down and simply asked "Why are you cursing at me?"

His response was "Because any reasonable reporter would not be asking that question!"

Translation: She is close to the truth. Very close.

edit on 7-10-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I'm in total agreement with this thread topic after reading the headlines off Fox news where Eric Holder said its legal to use snipers to kill Americans in any foreign country.
www.foxnews.com...?test=latestnews

The man is totally insane ... or has a death wish

new topics

top topics

join