It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese silent stealth tech discovered

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The sneaky buggers.

[edit on 27-8-2004 by waynos]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
LMAO!!!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
LMAO!!!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
LOL
Too funny waynos!

I have a strange feeling this'll get moved soon

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Chinese develop their Tech fairnessly

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
you mean like spying on the US/stealing secrets from them? Oh im sorry you are right... fair is fair when Bill Clinton sells you our top secret material...No country ever develops anything "fairnessly" without help from another country. Including US, its just the way the world works.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Flying like a duck is the wave of the future.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   
All aircrafts/technologies developed by China are pathetic copies or slightly modified replicas of existing Western, Russian technologies.

The chinese cant develop stealth till someone lets them copy it

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stealth Spy
All aircrafts/technologies developed by China are pathetic copies or slightly modified replicas of existing Western, Russian technologies.

prejudice

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   

It is quite true actually. Nice pic bye the way waynos LMAO.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinatea

prejudice

Nope reality. And thats not to condem them, but lets get real here, even there new plane was basically a mix between a F-16 and a mig (forget which one).

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Originally posted by chinatea

prejudice

Nope reality. And thats not to condem them, but lets get real here, even there new plane was basically a mix between a F-16 and a mig (forget which one).

J10 is J10 itself,not so advance.not so lag,win f16 out of question

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Wow I never knew us Chinese were so advanced. We've already mastered Active Aeroelastic Wing technology and you still think we're stealing your tech.

But really. How could you say the J-10 is a mix between a F-16 and a Mig? It looks nothing like either. The J-10 has delta wings and canards! I'm sure the F-16 don't have canards and delta wings. Well maybe the F-16XL but that's different.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
LOL! Damn we better watch our backs.. with that technology we could be in alot of trouble!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I don't get it. Is this thread just to make fun of Chinese technology?

Ok the animated gif did not work until AFTER I posted.

[edit on 9-1-2004 by groingrinder]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I'm glad you (mostly) got the joke and took it in the spirit it was intended, the spirit of 'avin a larf' to break up all the jingoism of late.

About the J-10 copying the F-16. Well I disagree. It has a superficial resemblance towards the rear but the fin is a different shape as is the engine. The forward and centre sections bear no resemblance at all. In this area it looks more like the Lavi, but I think it is a bigger aircraft than that. It is clearly influenced by US and Israeli design but thats just the way of things. Like the F-15 was influenced by the MiG 25. It was in no way copied from the MiG but the new layout it displayed was carried over into MCAirs otherwise completely new design. I could show you a Hawker Siddeley fighter proposal from 1977 that is just an F-16 with swept wings and two RB.199's! Thats copying, the Mitsubishi F-2 is a copy (albeit an assisted one) but the J-10 is not and anyone serious about aircraft identification will see it.

By which I mean that your casual observer would think that the DC-8 was a copy of the 707, but an experienced observer can see plainly that it is a completely different aircraft that shares the same layout.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
No, the Chinese don't copy anything:

"Additionally, the Shenyang Aircraft Factory (SAC) is marketing a new light combat vehicle nearly identical to the U.S. General Motors M998 High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle. Nicknamed the "Hummer" in the United States, the SAC version is called "Zhanshen," for God of War. In the U.S. army, the Hummer succeeded the vererable JEEP and is now used for diverse missions like antitank, air defense, communications, medical evacuation and transport. SAC hopes that PLA Special Forces and Airborne forces will buy the Zhanshen. If adopted more widely in the PLA ground forces, it would accelerate the trend toward lighter and more mobile combat units."

Also the J-10 was developed with the help of Israel. The Israelis offered their help and the chinese took it. The J-10 was built with technology and design featured from the failed Lavi which in itself was based on the F-16. This is not fiction, it is fact. Thats the way it is. The Chinese copy everything they can get their hands on.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
US silent stealth tech discovered. You, Yankee, stole our Chinese obsolete tech, LOL.

[edit on 3-9-2004 by devmim]

jra

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Devmim: That's a Russian plane, not a U.S. one. Funny animation though.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Please see the newest US Stealth Fighter Plane.
LOL.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join