It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese silent stealth tech discovered

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Intrestingly that pic is from a chinese website.....

I wonder what else they are gonna copy
:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   

This is the next big step in Chinese stealth technology!

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetsetter

Also the J-10 was developed with the help of Israel. The Israelis offered their help and the chinese took it. The J-10 was built with technology and design featured from the failed Lavi which in itself was based on the F-16. This is not fiction, it is fact. Thats the way it is.

That would explain the similarity to the Lavi that I mentioned, thanks that proves my recognition skills are still pretty good.

Lavi was not a failure, it was merely cancelled, which does not signify a failure of the project itself, also it is not a fact that it was based on the F-16. It was an indegenous design with technical assistance from GD, this is why it bore a resemblance in some areas to the F-16. The Mitsubishi F-2 however is a straight redesign of the F-16 in order to better meet the Japanese requirement, which is why it looks very much like this fighter.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
i don't get it.

oh wait.......

damn, that's funny.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It's not that it's paticuliarly stealthy, it actually flies backwards so that it's opposing forces think it's leaving.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
man, don't argue with them. j-10 is not a stealth fighter and they just feel good when they think we steal their tech or others when we catching up seriously. i mean this thread itself was a joke from the begaining. they wana feel good - let them do so.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
That Hummer rip off is just plain bad. Over a billion people in China and not one can design a truck. Its not like this is rocket science Its not a plane or missile its a truck.

They copy things like the stinger missile or hummer and make carbon copies of it change something on it. Their not even trying.

At least when russia copied the shuttle they changed the tail fin of it alittle.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Maybe if you actually see the thing you'll prolly notice it would be different, it's hard to tell from just a picture.
Anyways, I don't see what's wrong with countries copying each other's stuff. I mean espionage's been around forever and the countries' been copying each other for forever so I don't really see what's wrong with it.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I dont know that thing is a dead ringer for a Hummer. Im sure they got rid of any GM labels on any of the parts and the gauges are all labeled in Chinese.

I know they are some smart people in China there is no way they could not design a truck. To steal designs is important for sure it has been around since the first cave man saw another cave man with a club and copied him.

But where is the ingenuity the out of the box thinking?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
you people are just afriad of china and want to say something about it because they made th J10 blah blh blah you wannabe's go cry to your mommy about it maybe she'll be smart enuff to even invent the paper airplane

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Ouch did some one hit a nerve CookieMonster000
Its OK have a nice warm glass of milk and everything will be just fine.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
i hate warm milk.....what makes you think the us didnt steal china's tech?....you know the rocket was invented by the chinese but the Russians and US made space shuttles out of them......you guys stole china's tech

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CookieMonster000
i hate warm milk.....what makes you think the us didnt steal china's tech?....you know the rocket was invented by the chinese but the Russians and US made space shuttles out of them......you guys stole china's tech

China invented gunpowder and paper but that was a long time ago. They used gun powder for fireworks the Europeans used it for cannons.

So really Europe stole that technology and made it better America was even around yet.

Also the tech to get into space was taken from the Germans and improved on. No one is getting into space on a bottle rocket

[edit on 5-9-2004 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
europe owned america......so i you shouldnt blame the europeans.....

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
That Hummer rip off is just plain bad. Over a billion people in China and not one can design a truck. Its not like this is rocket science Its not a plane or missile its a truck.

They copy things like the stinger missile or hummer and make carbon copies of it change something on it. Their not even trying.

At least when russia copied the shuttle they changed the tail fin of it alittle.

Yeah but when America copied over Nazi rockets all they changed was the paint

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackout

Yeah but when America copied over Nazi rockets all they changed was the paint

Thats true so did the Russia which also made a perfect copy of the B-29 stolen from america. They even copied the bullet hole patches in the planes.

Both Russia and America quickly improved the German rocket designs and brought them to heights the Germans of WW2 could only have dreamed of.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stealth Spy
Intrestingly that pic is from a chinese website.....

I wonder what else they are gonna copy
:

Rome copied then modified the Greek Phalanx.
Germany copied and improved upon British tanks during WW1.
USA copied then modified just about all Nazi technology available.
Russia copied and modified US technology.

Bottom line: Every superpower has copied. Deal with it.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Shadow what hummer copy are you talking about, do you have a link Homer?

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TACHYON

Information I saw of it was in the first post of Jetsetter on this thread. That was the first I heard of this Chinese Hummer, He has a picture of it in his thread and it looks to be a carbon copy of the GM Hummer.

The Shenyang Aircraft Factory (SAC) is marketing this Chinese Hummer in hopes that PLA Special Forces and Airborne forces will buy them.

I wonder if GM will get any Royalties for the blatant rip-off of their patented design

Heres a link to info I found on this Hummer knock-off but I dont know where jetsetter found the pics but you should check them out too.

www.jamestown.org... ume_id=18&issue_id=643&article_id=4610

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TACHYON

sinodefence.com...

Impressed by the excellent performance and versatility of the U.S. Army M998 series 4X4 high mobility multipurpose wheeled vehicle (HMMWV), the People�s Liberation Army (PLA) has been seeking to acquire a similar vehicle for use by ground troops and special operations force (SOF). Meanwhile two companies are competing to provide their high-mobility vehicles based on the HMMWV design: the Shenyang Aircraft Industry Corporation (SAC) SQF2040 and the DongFeng Motor Corporation (DFM) EQ2050, with the latter being reportedly chosen for initial production.

There are actually two companies bidding for their vehicles. The thing is that they all look the same to me. HMMWV IS High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle, which IS the original name of the Hummer.

It looks like a Jeep-4X4 hybird with a Hummer overall frame

This is a real Hummer. YEAH Baby!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join