It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] UFO: Too good to be true? [YOUTUBE HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

That's a very good hoax.
The only fail, is the extreme sharpness of the UFO, on an otherwise shaky video.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Yes, too good to be true.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
When I see a UFO and am so amazed at how it lazily hovers around in the sky shaking the understanding that we are the only intelligent life in the universe I usually prefer to film the back of an old mans head too.

Yeah, really.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
With all the shaking going on it could be anything. Someone needs to put this through some stabilizing and slow it down to be sure. But I'm thinking this is one of those goofy hot air balloons, there is clearly something beneath the object in the center that could be the basket. But without looking at the image stabilized its hard to tell.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Notice how the "camera man" takes a shot or two of the guy talking....like they were bird watching.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
look pretty bogus.

i call fake.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Man... this looks reallly fake, that's what I don't like about this people... creating fake ufos, making look everything fake nowdays.
The only thing that is causing is that I won't believe until I see one myself now

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Alrighty then. I guess the ballots are in and the votes have been counted. This is probably a hoax but I really question who was hoaxing who. But I don't want to turn this into a psychological analyst thread. I just feel those men we see in the video were not in on it, which gave me pause to consider what this might've been about.

Oh well. I do believe this is my second 'hoaxed' thread. Not purposefully mind you.

It makes me feel like I am wearing this dunce cap and being forced to stand smack in the middle of ATS-village!
Oh the humanity!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

This is probably a hoax

No this is DEFINITELY a hoax.

I just feel those men we see in the video were not in on it, which gave me pause to consider what this might've been about.

Not everyone is good at reading people, it happens.

Despite having two threads hoaxed, you keep at it. Maybe one day you'll find the video that is undebunkable.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

This is probably a hoax

No this is DEFINITELY a hoax.

I just feel those men we see in the video were not in on it, which gave me pause to consider what this might've been about.

Not everyone is good at reading people, it happens.

Despite having two threads hoaxed, you keep at it. Maybe one day you'll find the video that is undebunkable.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

I reluctantly concede. I just don't believe the men in the video were in on it.

Hoaxes are pulled off in front of innocent people all the time. And that's my general impression of this. The people in the video were not in on it.

Oh not to worry my friend, I will keep at it.
Thanks for the encouragement!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Who put my EXACT wording (because I purposefully changed it up) on BeforeitWasNews?
______beforeitsnews/story/1181/565/UFO:_Too_Good_To_Be_True_In_HD.html

Because if you will notice, I changed the title (to suit what I wanted to say) of the original YouTube! Whose posing as the double agent???

Seems like that publication thinks it was a toy too! (as I originally did)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Yes. it's...a...hoax!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
His videos are all fake guys.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join