It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] UFO: Too good to be true? [YOUTUBE HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
PROOF OF HOAX

I'm starting to turn on myself. Here I am a total knower (one step above believer) and I am questioning this because it looks too good.

Here's my first impression. The people looking at it are not perpetrating a hoax. I am almost convinced of that.
But that's not to say someone else isn't hiding behind the trees with a remote control in their hand.
This looks not to be that big, right?

I am disappointed in my reaction. I think ATS has harden me some

Not sure where this video taped but for me, it doesn't matter as to the quantity of what we're seeing.

www.youtube.com...

Have at it my forum friends!

edit on 4-10-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: modified thread title for hoax

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Is that ooooooooh oooooooooh sound, background filler (music) or natural (wind)?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

That would be ambient backing music.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
agreed - they have those sounds on all of their videos.

I don't know. Watching their videos, it always feels to me like they use foreground objects (in this case, the guy with the white hair, in other videos, grass, or trees, or whatever) to obscure the UFOs at some point in the video, as if to deceive people who don't know better into thinking that it can't be CGI (for that very reason)...

as if to say "this can't possibly be CGI, look, it disappears behind the grass!".

I don't know. Maybe it's just me, I just struggle to take their videos without a huge fat grain of salt... and I do believe that UFOs exist.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

That would be crap music.

@0.59 the two gentlemen do not look in the right direction. I believe this is fake.
edit on 3-10-2011 by SonoftheSun because: grammar.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

You don't think that is a hoax?.....really?

You are posting a lot of threads lately.......this is your worst mate.....total hoax!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Agreed. I believe their line of sight takes their viewpoint too far to the left. Fake.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Exactly how I see it.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

You don't think that is a hoax?.....really?

You are posting a lot of threads lately.......this is your worst mate.....total hoax!

Yes. I do not think two white hair men are pulling a hoax.
That is my very first impression and I am usually right. That is not to say, someone else might be hoaxing them.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hmmmm..... I wonder if the occupants are getting dizzy

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Right after the obligatory cheezy music.

Yes, they were not looking in the direction of the
"object" errr...CGI
Hoax!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Ha, you dont think its a hoax because they guys have grey/white hair?

First I thought it was some sort of balloon bunch or something but then wen I saw the crappy wobble that doesn't match the video at all. so I am going with CG. Also they guys not quite looking in the right direction as someone mentioned would be evidence of this also.

Crap video.

Try again.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I do not seeing them looking in two different directions at ALL!

So, if it's fake, how? I will buy remote controlled toy. But there's a point around the 27 second mark where you can see this thing through the man's white hair. I am not going to even bother screen snatching it because so far, everyone thinks it's fake. (yet no one is saying, how) Interesting.

And as far as my 'worse' one.
Oh well. I post what I personally want to share with others for opinions. This is not a popularity test!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeptepi

Right after the obligatory cheezy music.

Yes, they were not looking in the direction of the
"object" errr...CGI
Hoax!

I agree with any background music that occupies a real UFO sighting but I wasn't sure about that either. And THOSE are the reason why I posted it. Not for kudos. For opinions. So thanks!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

So, if it's fake, how? I will buy remote controlled toy. But there's a point around the 27 second mark where you can see this thing through the man's white hair. I am not going to even bother screen snatching it because so far, everyone thinks it's fake. (yet no one is saying, how) Interesting.

And as far as my 'worse' one.
Oh well. I post what I personally want to share with others for opinions. This is not a popularity test!

I would think they would be filming it as long it was their. Witch is why I am leaning on hoax. It does not look big enough to be able to hold a being but I guess creators come in all shapes and sizes. It could be a drone for another UFO or a toy.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice

Ha, you dont think its a hoax because they guys have grey/white hair?

First I thought it was some sort of balloon bunch or something but then wen I saw the crappy wobble that doesn't match the video at all. so I am going with CG. Also they guys not quite looking in the right direction as someone mentioned would be evidence of this also.

Crap video.

Try again.

Yup. That's right. Unless they were trying out a remote toy in the field and someone ELSE uploaded this under the pretense of being a UFO.

I really don't see people roughly my age (I am 50) having the wherewithal or gumption to stage a hoax. I am not naive to it ----I just can't see it. Doesn't make sense to me. Call it a 'peer-thing'

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Look at 0.59 .

Look at the gentleman on the right hand side. He's looking too much to the left and at a lower angle than where the CG is.

If you can't see that...I don`t know what else to say...

This is a hoax. Most definitely.

Edit to add: Like most of the videos this youtube user has in his crappy collection...

edit on 3-10-2011 by SonoftheSun because: too bad fakes don`t have value on E-Bay...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Definitely looks like some kind of modded rc device, too small to be piloted by anyone.

It is weird looking though.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
God theses guys see a lota UFOs . Here they are again with an encore of their model blimp.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
Hmmmm..... I wonder if the occupants are getting dizzy

Ha

And that was another aspect of this, I couldn't tell if it was going around or the camera was!

All I was looking for was feedback. And you have opened my eyes but I will rest on my laurels that these guys were not out creating a YouTube hoax.
Maybe, but I doubt it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join