It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] UFO: Too good to be true? [YOUTUBE HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The noise destroyed it for me. Reverse engineered black ops make a noise but the fair dinkum Intergalactic Craft do not make a sound.

Much Peace..

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I would say no. Namely because the camera almost looks as if it was purposefully shakey. The men in the shot also look a little too passive to be seeing some as wild as that.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

gonna have to say fake, right at the start it just looks like a balloon with bits pasted on it, the person taking the film must be a numpty same as the geezer who just has to keep getting in the way

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I have to ask you Human_Alien ... do you seriously believe half the stuff you post (such as recently posting about your belief it was an earth sized Elenin hitting the sun and causing a CME) or do you post to get a reaction and laugh about it?

This is some of the worst CGI I have seen in a long time, noone in their right mind could see that and say WOW that looked real. That looked more fake than a SyFy movie.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Why can't the camera person stand still?
Why does he/she try to hide behind the person in front as they attempt to film the "object"?
Why the constant zooming in and out?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
CGI. Its a mesh from a 3D program I use to use about 2 years ago. They just added a couple more things to the side of it. I'll find it as quick as I can and give you some more info.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Is the original video clip now something different? All I saw was a douche walking around talking about a wall.

From the other clips of these individuals though, they appear to be hoaxers of the highest order. I'd take anything from them with a huge grain of salt....

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
As I watched this video, I felt in my gut this was not a real event. SO, rather than simply type something like,"Ya, it's a hoax" I thought about what made me fell this way. Here it is:

Over the past few years we have seen the internet, particularly YT, become terminally infected with these kinds of videos.Many of the videos share similar characteristics like rapidly changing zooming/focus, unrealistic reactions from the alleged "experiencers" or blatant errors in presentation such as mismanaged light sources, UFO sounds without natural timelag or doppler effects, etc. But the single greatest error made by filmmakers is that they let their egos get the best of them. We all watched the Haiti UFO video go viral and certainly there are some filmmakers who have used similar successes to pad their resumes, perhaps to land desirable production gigs.

Most of the time we are led to believe that somehow these guys have either had phenomenal success tracking down footage that no one else has---- or worse, that they have personally been there at the time of the event. Some of these hoaxers would like the rest of us to swallow the idea that they have personally witnessed and recorded dozens of UFO events of spectacular content while the rest of us are lucky to just witness one or 2 events in a lifetime. And that is the dead give-away.

Don't tell me about your latest new footage from yourself or from some anonymous source and then send me to a site with so many other similar videos (some with blatantly duplicated plotlines and scene staging) and expect me to be at all happy about it. I'd like things a great deal more if you'd simply say that you made a new video. What do you think of the job I have done? I'll be honest, don't worry. But if you are starved for attention or if you feel the only honest gauge of your work will be that you can fool nearly all of the people all of the time, you need to rethink what is really going on with yourself.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I love how in each of their videos someone is standing directly in the camera's view. Me, personally, I would be freaking out and telling them to get the hell out of the way.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This guy has many many fake videos of UFO's and grey aliens, they are intertaining though but don't take em seriously

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
obviously a crappy made blimp/balloon

NAH BRAH, ALIENS!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
IMHO - it looks like a hotair balloon

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This looks like a Billy Meier UFO

Have a look:

I don't mind if this is a real one or not,
i am behind this demand already!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
FAKE. If it were real, why would someone take the time to put in graphics, titles, music etc. if they didn't want to simply draw an audience? If it were real, and I was the one who shot it, I wouldn't put any of that stuff in there...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

That is a toy from Star Wars. I had that robot as a kid. It's the top of the head to the Probot.

The just turned it upside down and spun it. It's done quite easily.You can even see the plastic crease lines from where people would have to snap it together when they opened the package. 100% hoax.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cyberg

Yes it is! Good catch cyberg ! That does mean some mad video skills to get it in the video like they did . Hmmmm.......

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I believe it's fake, but I can't say for 100%. I keep saying, "if it looks too good to be true, it probably is". But with the emergence of HD video recorders in cellphones etc., we may just end up getting better and better footage making my statement obsolete.

I for one liked the background music. But then again I love down tempo ambient music. (SomaFM.com - DroneZone FTW!)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

This is definitely CGI.... no doubt about it.. FAKE I tell you FAKE! lol

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Looks like a bunch of balloons when they first zoom in on it. That's what I see, and it doesn't appear to be very large, didn't bother checking closely for cgi give aways.

==

That is a toy from Star Wars. I had that robot as a kid. It's the top of the head to the Probot.

Indeed, it looks identical to that toy, I dentical, the "balloonish" features, once you still frame it, are the windows or ports or whatever on the toy, giving a roundish type feel to the protrusions.

Still not sold on this being "cgi" but I would be quite simply to dangle that from a string above the frame of the camera, rotation looks a little off to me too almost like they spin it, and when it starts to slow down, they spin it again, but that could just be the frame rate
edit on 4-10-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberg

The just turned it upside down and spun it. It's done quite easily.You can even see the plastic crease lines from where people would have to snap it together when they opened the package. 100% hoax.

This is 100% proved HOAX folks .

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join