It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

StrangerThanFiction39, will u please post info about Area 51?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kimora
So I did alittle 'research' here on ATS on your past posts STranger, and it seems that your career changes in accordance to the post and topic at hand...

In this topic you are in psychology evaluating hybrids

However in this topic, www.abovetopsecret.com..., you are a medical assistant or something along those lines, working in a retirement home? "I work with geriatric patients and I can guess with extremely high accuracy whether they had a job working indoors or outside by the condition of their skin. The sun DOES destroy your skin, period."

Is the retirement home job the coverjob for the cool alien head doctor job that 'they' abduct you from so you can do your evaluations on the hybrids on the nano built world? Or, did you forget you mentioned that in your past postings and somehow your going to try to incorporate it into this fantastic lie you've got going.

What interests me is your ability to continue the lie even though pasts posts in past topics clearly state that you are not who you would like to claim you are. It makes me wonder, do you really believe yourself and if so, do you have multiple personalities?

Ask the personality that posted in this topic to confirm or deny. Please let the other personalities get some rest on this beautiful sunday.

edit on 30-10-2011 by Kimora because: n/a

You are quite hilarious, you don't think there is geriatric psychiatry? Where did you get medical assistant from in that post? Someone above you claims to work in psychiatry as well, ask him if the elderly are confined to nursing homes. What happens when people in the nursing homes become too difficult to manage, or refuse to take medications and become violent? What about when a daughter tried to care for a parent with dementia and they progress to the point the daughter can no longer care for them? You simply display ignorance, not deny it. I also work with several other psychiatric populations in addition to the geriatric, night shift has to be a jack of all trades.

Oh and do you disagree with the medical advice I gave in that post? Thank you for making an account just for the sole purpose to reply to me, have a lovely evening.
edit on 31-10-2011 by StrangerThanFiction39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This thread nearly made me pee my pants. It reminds me of the guy who claimed that a blue-skinned alien kidnapped him and gave him surgery to grant him psychic powers.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
StrangerThanFiction39,

I just want to say sorry for the people that are so rude. When people lose ability to reason, they grasp for name calling.

Now, I am personally very intrigued by the story. It seems to make sense in a lot of ways. However, I'm a skeptic. I developed this when I began educating myself.

Is there any way you can provide proof of your story to us? What can we verify as true that would also verify your story without getting yourself in trouble?
edit on 31-10-2011 by wiltondeportes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by StrangerThanFiction39

Originally posted by HardToStarboard

There's certainly a hell of a lot of flaws. Amusing read though.

Originally posted by ProudBird
Others who may be reading this (if any are still left) who are rational and intelligent will understand immediately the flaws there.

edit on Fri 21 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

So many that neither of you point to a single one. Easy to rebut something when you do not actually rebut anything.

Yes, so many, indeed. You know deep down that what you've written here isn't truthful and so do the rest of us (the sane ones, anyway). As I said though, amusing read.

Again, so many you can not name a single one. I do not care if you believe it to be truthful or not, as I have stated that is not my purpose. I just dislike foolishness. Any time a person claims there are so many problems they can not name one what they are really saying is I can't find one so I will claim there are many.

On 10/11 you said you work in "psychiatry." This implies something. I have degrees in psychology and neuroscience and I'm currently working on a degree in medicine. I know how people in the field talk. Anyone who states they "work in psychiatry" is implying something. Tell me about where you matched.

What do you think I am implying? I did say that, and it is true. I believe I already stated it was in the Northeast, in New England. More I will not say, I have said more than I would like to already about myself.

The implication, of course, is that you're a physician. No one says I work "in psychiatry" other than physicians (if they do they're either lying or uneducated). So you understand what I mean by "matched," then? Explain that term. PM me if you like.

You asked for a flaw. This is the most glaring one.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

So I did alittle 'research' here on ATS on your past posts STranger, and it seems that your career changes in accordance to the post and topic at hand...

However in this topic, www.abovetopsecret.com..., you are a medical assistant or something along those lines, working in a retirement home? "I work with geriatric patients and I can guess with extremely high accuracy whether they had a job working indoors or outside by the condition of their skin. The sun DOES destroy your skin, period."

Is the retirement home job the coverjob for the cool alien head doctor job that 'they' abduct you from so you can do your evaluations on the hybrids on the nano built world? Or, did you forget you mentioned that in your past postings and somehow your going to try to incorporate it into this fantastic lie you've got going.

What interests me is your ability to continue the lie even though pasts posts in past topics clearly state that you are not who you would like to claim you are. It makes me wonder, do you really believe yourself and if so, do you have multiple personalities?

Ask the personality that posted in this topic to confirm or deny. Please let the other personalities get some rest on this beautiful sunday.

You are quite hilarious, you don't think there is geriatric psychiatry? Where did you get medical assistant from in that post? Someone above you claims to work in psychiatry as well, ask him if the elderly are confined to nursing homes. What happens when people in the nursing homes become too difficult to manage, or refuse to take medications and become violent? What about when a daughter tried to care for a parent with dementia and they progress to the point the daughter can no longer care for them? You simply display ignorance, not deny it. I also work with several other psychiatric populations in addition to the geriatric, night shift has to be a jack of all trades.

Oh and do you disagree with the medical advice I gave in that post? Thank you for making an account just for the sole purpose to reply to me, have a lovely evening.

Don't flatter yourself Personality #3, I was on ATS long before I ran into your tall tale. But it seems the steam behind your fantastic portrayal is slowing down, and soon you'll only have yourself to convince.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangerThanFiction39

well this is interesting

There is a world that is a Jurassic Park of sorts. Even to those in the program dinosaurs still hold fascination (although much more fearsome creatures have been bio-engineered). Some go to hunt and bag themselves a dino, others go to marvel at the wonderful past. It is a place of recreation and scientific research.

but you say this.......

There is no Alien technology in use, as to this date no life has been found on any planet other than Earth. The closest we have come to finding life are alien "viruses" that have caused several outbreaks

and.......

All I do know is that we have never encountered any ET life, even microbial life, on thousands of worlds we have visited.

I believe we can pretty much discard your story now

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81

I stopped right here:

1. Actually I think it was cloning that was used, creating civilizations replete with entire memories.

It's entirely possible that you, in concocting this fantasy, did so without a solid understanding of what cloning actually is...and more importantly, is not.

Others who may be reading this (if any are still left) who are rational and intelligent will understand immediately the flaws there.

Hope your science-fiction book sells to a publisher, but you still have some manuscript polishing to do.......

You mean what cloning using Earth based technologies Is and Is Not. Stop being blinded by the limited technology of HERE.

But how can you expect us to write off our only frame of reference? Do you expect us to go on your word alone that these technologies exsist? Without proof it's not going to happen I'm afraid.

You tell a good story but as far as anyone is concerned that's really all it is, a story. All you have written has been written before at some stage by authors, script writers or whatever. IMO your asking a lot if you expect everyone to blindly believe everything you say at face value?

You can't tell people not to be blinded by the technology here when it's all we've got to work from?
edit on 22/10/2011 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

It's clear to anyone with any knowledge that the technology we have available will improve, and what I suggest WILL some day be possible. That other poster was writing it off as if it was an impossibility no matter what. I do not need anyone to believe a word I say, I was simply exposing his post as fallacious. If he (or you) does not want to believe what I say is true, that is fine, do not say it's not true because what I suggest breaks a fundamental law.

Stop being blind means look at what I say, and decide if it is possible with more advanced technology. I do not think what I have written has been written nby any author before me. Show me an author writing about advanced starships made out of cell-like nano-technologies that can alter their design at will to fit what is needed at any moment.

As i have said earlier, Iain banks. The robot Gort from the newer version of the Day The Earth Stood Still was made out of self replicating nano machines that could reorganise themselves at will. In fact the end of that film is a good analogy of how you describe the 'strip mining' of 'thousands' of planets by the 'EC'.

The replicators from stargate SG1 spring to mind, and who could forget the Borg from Star Trek? They are cybernetic but have 'nanobots' within them that when 'injected' into technology can turn it into whatever the hive mind sees fit.

The concepts you speak of are all there, it doesn't take a great deal of imagination to perhaps scale them up and apply them to a spaceship, or even an all encompassing race of super intelligent machines such as your 'EC' and its 'CC's'

I don't know Iain Banks, but no one mentioned that from his novels. I forgot all about that movie, but Gort is a decent analogy I suppose, although from what I recall it was simply a robot that turned into nano-bots. The strip mining aspect of Gort is actually close to what I imagine it looks like, having not witnessed it myself.

Replicators only turned into bugs, and Borg were basically cybernetic humans controlled by machines. Only one that is close is Gort. Although in a very limited way and only accounts for a very small part of the whole picture.

It doesn't matter whether any of them are close to what you say is reality, what matters is that the concept of nano-technology is there. All I'm saying is that anyone with an ounce of imagination could fabricate your story quite easily by just referencing different parts of different plots from different sci-fi novels/films/TV programmes or whatever?

Sure, you have put your own mark on it, and a good story it is too! But it is just a story unless you can prove otherwise?

Sadly I doubt any proof will be forthcoming.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Here's an interesting reply from StrangerThanFiction39:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hello Kettle....this is Pot. You're black.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

So what does anyone posting about an Earth sized Elenin have to do with anything? I'm not black, are you racist? Bringing in racism has about as much to do with this thread as what you linked.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
This thread nearly made me pee my pants. It reminds me of the guy who claimed that a blue-skinned alien kidnapped him and gave him surgery to grant him psychic powers.

While psychic powers would be awesome, I have not undergone any surgery. I suppose I am glad you have enjoyed the thread.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiltondeportes
StrangerThanFiction39,

I just want to say sorry for the people that are so rude. When people lose ability to reason, they grasp for name calling.

Now, I am personally very intrigued by the story. It seems to make sense in a lot of ways. However, I'm a skeptic. I developed this when I began educating myself.

Is there any way you can provide proof of your story to us? What can we verify as true that would also verify your story without getting yourself in trouble?
edit on 31-10-2011 by wiltondeportes because: (no reason given)

Skepticism is a good thing, as is discernment. I am not here to prove anything, I'm not a whistleblower looking to out someone, just a guy with a lot on his mind/chest. This thread is more for me than for you, but if I can get some truth out there at the same time it seems win win to me.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

So many that neither of you point to a single one. Easy to rebut something when you do not actually rebut anything.

Yes, so many, indeed. You know deep down that what you've written here isn't truthful and so do the rest of us (the sane ones, anyway). As I said though, amusing read.

Again, so many you can not name a single one. I do not care if you believe it to be truthful or not, as I have stated that is not my purpose. I just dislike foolishness. Any time a person claims there are so many problems they can not name one what they are really saying is I can't find one so I will claim there are many.

On 10/11 you said you work in "psychiatry." This implies something. I have degrees in psychology and neuroscience and I'm currently working on a degree in medicine. I know how people in the field talk. Anyone who states they "work in psychiatry" is implying something. Tell me about where you matched.

What do you think I am implying? I did say that, and it is true. I believe I already stated it was in the Northeast, in New England. More I will not say, I have said more than I would like to already about myself.

The implication, of course, is that you're a physician. No one says I work "in psychiatry" other than physicians (if they do they're either lying or uneducated). So you understand what I mean by "matched," then? Explain that term. PM me if you like.

Psychiatric nurses do not work in psychiatry? They do not practice psychiatry, but they certainly work in psychiatry, if you feel they do not I respectfully disagree. I am not a nurse. As to being "matched", yes, it is where a lovely computer decides for you your future and where your residency will be. Just to be lighthearted this shows the power of the computer, only a fool would go against the computer who decided where they would be "matched".

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Don't flatter yourself Personality #3, I was on ATS long before I ran into your tall tale. But it seems the steam behind your fantastic portrayal is slowing down, and soon you'll only have yourself to convince.

I will translate that to mean wow he is right I am pretty dumb for thinking geriatric must mean nursing home. And if you were on ATS a long time ago why is your account created the day you made that post. Perhaps this is your personality #2? Perhaps the reason you are convinced I am posting with multiple accounts is because you are doing so yourself. Cheaters think everyone cheats, liars think everyone lies ..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

well this is interesting

There is a world that is a Jurassic Park of sorts. Even to those in the program dinosaurs still hold fascination (although much more fearsome creatures have been bio-engineered). Some go to hunt and bag themselves a dino, others go to marvel at the wonderful past. It is a place of recreation and scientific research.

but you say this.......

There is no Alien technology in use, as to this date no life has been found on any planet other than Earth. The closest we have come to finding life are alien "viruses" that have caused several outbreaks

and.......

All I do know is that we have never encountered any ET life, even microbial life, on thousands of worlds we have visited.

I believe we can pretty much discard your story now

I think you need better reading comprehension. I will make it easier for you. I stated no life that does not have Earth as its origin has ever been found. Worlds populated by the program obviously have Earth as their origin. Dinosaurs have their origin on Earth. Them being brought to another planet does not mean life evolved elsewhere. I hope that is clear enough for you.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

It doesn't matter whether any of them are close to what you say is reality, what matters is that the concept of nano-technology is there. All I'm saying is that anyone with an ounce of imagination could fabricate your story quite easily by just referencing different parts of different plots from different sci-fi novels/films/TV programmes or whatever?

Sure, you have put your own mark on it, and a good story it is too! But it is just a story unless you can prove otherwise?

I can not disagree with you, there are certainly similarities. For a moment let us put what I say is true aside and we will focus on the "reality" we can both agree exists. Star Trek used tractor beams, anti matter propulsion, cell phones, Tablets (I-pad), and yet we have or will have all these things today. All that proves is some people are able to look into the future and see the direction things are going more clearly than others. We don't say these things dont/cant exist because of their similarities to fantasy stories. Sometimes the two overlap in the end.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I can not disagree with you, there are certainly similarities. For a moment let us put what I say is true aside and we will focus on the "reality" we can both agree exists. Star Trek used tractor beams, anti matter propulsion, cell phones, Tablets (I-pad), and yet we have or will have all these things today. All that proves is some people are able to look into the future and see the direction things are going more clearly than others. We don't say these things dont/cant exist because of their similarities to fantasy stories. Sometimes the two overlap in the end.

The above statement is true if nothing else is! Your story is always going to be impossible to swallow without a leap of faith on behalf of the reader. People accept fiction readily because they know it's a flight of fancy. Tall stories told as fact will always have a hard time being accepted.

None of the technologies you have listed in the whole thread from the 'EC' downward are what I would call unimaginable. Is there any technology you have experienced which came from the 'EC' which would look like magic to my eyes? Something so advanced that I simply could not comprehend it? If so could you describe it and its uses?

I'm assuming you could understand such technology what with being part of the program etc.

P.S. Hardtostarboards post about pots and kettles wasn't racist. Have you never heard the phrase The Pot Calling The Kettle Black? Pots and kettles on stoves are invariably black after years of use. For the pot to call the kettle black would mean the pot was guilty of the very thing it was accusing the kettle of.

I would have thought someone of your standing as a psychiatrist, with all that training, would have come across that phrase before.

Or have you just betrayed your age/lack of training?

edit on 4/11/2011 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

So what does anyone posting about an Earth sized Elenin have to do with anything? I'm not black, are you racist? Bringing in racism has about as much to do with this thread as what you linked.

This is hilarious that you didn't get that.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Psychiatric nurses do not work in psychiatry? They do not practice psychiatry, but they certainly work in psychiatry, if you feel they do not I respectfully disagree. I am not a nurse. As to being "matched", yes, it is where a lovely computer decides for you your future and where your residency will be. Just to be lighthearted this shows the power of the computer, only a fool would go against the computer who decided where they would be "matched".

So you're a physician then. I want to hear you state it.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I have read quite a few pages of this thread and I must admit some of the posts by the member in question are very interesting to read and do link in with one another quite well however, the major problem I have with their posts is the amount of information being divulged...Or lack of it according to them. I, myself work in a job which requires me to keep absolutely closed-mouthed about most things I do and requires me to have an extremely high vetting clearance (which lead me to this site). There is no way this particular member would be allowed to divulge any information which they are not allowed to by their superiors. Regardless of what they do, it would be stupid of them and their superiors to release information which is classified. It just doesn't serve any other purpose then to create more confusion.

My job requires me to prove things based upon intelligence. I'm sure this member would be able to prove his literature to be the truth via documentation?!

Personally, I think not.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Makes me think that long ago Man created Slaves to be placed on aplanet to make it more habitable - as the planet was groomed difft species capable of working in the new emerging enviroments until one day Humans could move on in. Interseting thread - gotta love it ! Humans are just a Cosmic parasite moving from place to place ...imho

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join