It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

StrangerThanFiction39, will u please post info about Area 51?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangerThanFiction39

Originally posted by Kurokage
reply to post by StrangerThanFiction39

You stated Roswell was created to cover up Area 51 because of traffic, thats utter nonsense. Area 51 was first used by the CIA, this wasn't until 1955. The first runway was made in April 1955 and it was just a dust track. It wasn't till a few years later that the Area 51 we all love and know was built!!
Just because Area 51 is a secret base does not mean the info is not out there to find, for someone who claims to be in the know your lack of knowledge is quite scary.

Actually if memory serves me correctly it was something back in the 40's as well. The crash was used as a cover up, yes. What did the CIA use Area 51 for? Secret Programs? What does a dust track runway have to do with underground facilities?

It was used as a test range for bombing for about two years during WW2. There were no underground bases till years later. The CIA were first to use the base for early test flights in the fifties. Not for storing a super computer in the forties, there would be no facilities for such a task. The evidence is out there and it doesn't match your story.
edit on 8-11-2011 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
This thread nearly made me pee my pants. It reminds me of the guy who claimed that a blue-skinned alien kidnapped him and gave him surgery to grant him psychic powers.

While psychic powers would be awesome, I have not undergone any surgery. I suppose I am glad you have enjoyed the thread.

Your story sounds like "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream". For those who haven't read that short story, it isn't hard to find online. It was turned into a video game by the same name in the mid '90s.

I'm more inclined to believe people like Bob Lazar and Bill Cooper... but really, I am the type who has to see it with my own eyes. Faith is just a miserable lie invented to control the masses.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

It's been a bust night at work, I read a bit of this thread which talks about a supercomputer at Area 51, honestly havent really looked at it much though.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is no need for you acknowledge the existence of the BEAST system when you dismissed it previously at the link below. Stick to FICTION boy. You are beyond irrelevant. Time for you to go make a new account and a new reputation with a cover story to boot.

edit on 8-11-2011 by truthbet0ld because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthbet0ld

It's been a bust night at work, I read a bit of this thread which talks about a supercomputer at Area 51, honestly havent really looked at it much though.

There is no need for you acknowledge the existence of the BEAST system when you dismissed it previously at the link below. Stick to FICTION boy. You are beyond irrelevant. Time for you to go make a new account and a new reputation with a cover story to boot.

Matter of fact, I can suggest a good fictional story for you to study in regards to this subject. Obtain a Playstation 3. Then obtain a copy of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. Play the game.

You can refer to the BEAST as the SOP. You can then also refer to the chips as nanomachines. You have no place in non fiction.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

You stated Roswell was created to cover up Area 51 because of traffic, thats utter nonsense. Area 51 was first used by the CIA, this wasn't until 1955. The first runway was made in April 1955 and it was just a dust track. It wasn't till a few years later that the Area 51 we all love and know was built!!
Just because Area 51 is a secret base does not mean the info is not out there to find, for someone who claims to be in the know your lack of knowledge is quite scary.

Actually if memory serves me correctly it was something back in the 40's as well. The crash was used as a cover up, yes. What did the CIA use Area 51 for? Secret Programs? What does a dust track runway have to do with underground facilities?

It was used as a test range for bombing for about two years during WW2. There were no underground bases till years later. The CIA were first to use the base for early test flights in the fifties. Not for storing a super computer in the forties, there would be no facilities for such a task. The evidence is out there and it doesn't match your story.
edit on 8-11-2011 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

Ah yes because everything is always made public. Never has anything been hidden. Out of curiosity, since so much evidence is known about Area 51, when did the government acknowledge its existence?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Perhaps your reading skills are subpar, the post you linked to was talking about monarch mind slaves or something. I have never heard of anything of the sort, as I said in my reply.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Matter of fact, I can suggest a good fictional story for you to study in regards to this subject. Obtain a Playstation 3. Then obtain a copy of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. Play the game.

You can refer to the BEAST as the SOP. You can then also refer to the chips as nanomachines. You have no place in non fiction.

I do not have time for playstation, and havent picked up and played my PS2 in years. Thank you for the suggestion though.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Perhaps your reading skills are subpar, the post you linked to was talking about monarch mind slaves or something. I have never heard of anything of the sort, as I said in my reply.

That figures....you would go that route and beat around the bush with this statement.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by HardToStarboard

There's certainly a hell of a lot of flaws. Amusing read though.

Originally posted by ProudBird
Others who may be reading this (if any are still left) who are rational and intelligent will understand immediately the flaws there.

edit on Fri 21 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

So many that neither of you point to a single one. Easy to rebut something when you do not actually rebut anything.

Yes, so many, indeed. You know deep down that what you've written here isn't truthful and so do the rest of us (the sane ones, anyway). As I said though, amusing read.

Again, so many you can not name a single one. I do not care if you believe it to be truthful or not, as I have stated that is not my purpose. I just dislike foolishness. Any time a person claims there are so many problems they can not name one what they are really saying is I can't find one so I will claim there are many.

On 10/11 you said you work in "psychiatry." This implies something. I have degrees in psychology and neuroscience and I'm currently working on a degree in medicine. I know how people in the field talk. Anyone who states they "work in psychiatry" is implying something. Tell me about where you matched.

What do you think I am implying? I did say that, and it is true. I believe I already stated it was in the Northeast, in New England. More I will not say, I have said more than I would like to already about myself.

The implication, of course, is that you're a physician. No one says I work "in psychiatry" other than physicians (if they do they're either lying or uneducated). So you understand what I mean by "matched," then? Explain that term. PM me if you like.

You asked for a flaw. This is the most glaring one.

Psychiatric nurses do not work in psychiatry? They do not practice psychiatry, but they certainly work in psychiatry, if you feel they do not I respectfully disagree. I am not a nurse. As to being "matched", yes, it is where a lovely computer decides for you your future and where your residency will be. Just to be lighthearted this shows the power of the computer, only a fool would go against the computer who decided where they would be "matched".

So you're a physician then. I want to hear you state it.

There are many things I want, sometimes we have to make do with what we have and not what we want.

Sent you a PM.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

Hehe, I can assured you I have no idea who StrangerThanFiction is IRL
But I would truly love to meet this guy.

I live in Slovakia, and the forum owners can probably check the IP address to verify this information.
I opened this thread cause I was really interested in what STF had to say about Area 51.

Some things are just the way they are. Not a conspiracy everywhere

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponencial
reply to post by tpg65

Hehe, I can assured you I have no idea who StrangerThanFiction is IRL
But I would truly love to meet this guy.

I live in Slovakia, and the forum owners can probably check the IP address to verify this information.
I opened this thread cause I was really interested in what STF had to say about Area 51.

Some things are just the way they are. Not a conspiracy everywhere

That is what I have been saying as well. I also noticed the person accusing you of being me had just made the account that day, and yet stated they had been on ATS for a while. Most likely someone who did exactly what they accused me of doing, making a new account to post with multiple accounts on this thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
So what goes on at Area 51 now if it was previously meant for building a super computer?

Thanks

The super computer was moved to the moon, which was the true goal of the apollo program (although sticking it to Russia was also a good bonus). It was then moved off the moon and to Mars, which is the current home of the CC (Central Consciousness) for this solar system, although there are preparations under way to move it as humanity is coming close to landing humans on mars.

Sorry, I have more than a hard time believing this.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

You should go look at some of the early pics that are avalible on online and show me where a super computer would be, it can't be the little shacks.

There was nothing there till 55 and nothing like an underground base till 5 to 10 years after.
Why are you trying to push such rubbish.

Just one of many links to area 51 history

edit on 10-11-2011 by Kurokage because: spelling

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Seriously the only reasons I pop in on this thread every few days is:
1. I am bored at work, and
2. I just want to see when it gets thrown in the HOAX bin.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by Grifter81
reply to post by tauristercus

At that rate we are looking at a grey goo situation. A typical homogenizing swarm, to quote Banks.

Why would a planet be just strip mined though? Surely using nano technology you could assimilate all matter from that entire planetary body leaving nothing behind?

When I say strip mined I actually meant the planet is completely assimilated, and I used the term that came to my mind. I do not know what a homogenizing swarm is, but the nano-technology used can very quickly turn all the machines strip mining into vessels for war, or any other purpose.

So, for lack of a better analogy, the machines are like Transformers? Like the science fiction movies/cartoons, not like power transformers.

Trying to wrap my mind around this.

That is a limiting way to say it. Imagine if each transformer was composed of individual cells, and had no personality, each cell was a machine all on its own. The cells could rearrange themselves however they wanted, even multiple transformers joining together to creating larger ones. Or splitting to create more small ones.

ARe you familiar with Stargate SG-1 ....

I have a feeling somebody was hinting this to us if only slightly, but there are these" beings" called Replicators which are pretty much what you have been describing...

Although in the show they make them out to be evil for entertainment purposes and to drive the story along.

What is in store for us/ humans in the near future ?

Are we able to communicate with the EC, or our Earth CC ? or rather, is it able to communicate with us, or rather.... does/has it choose/n to communicate with us at any point ?

Does it think of us as not being ready to know of itself, or are others keeping it hidden from us ?

Has anybody asked it what it thinks of God or the Great Creator of the universe from which it is made up ?

So basically, anything can have consciousness , it's just a matter of building a great enough vessel to harness or have it dwell in ?

So basically with a bit of tinkering( ok a lot ) we could get our computers to become conscious ? and that is what It/ those in control don't want ?

Does it not want another Consciousness similar to it to start existing also ?

Is this why bad things are allowed to happen ? because they are only bad if observed as bad and not serving a purpose ? I'm kind of confused on this one , but not because I don't believe .

Best Thread I've possibly ever read on here.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

There's certainly a hell of a lot of flaws. Amusing read though.

Originally posted by ProudBird
Others who may be reading this (if any are still left) who are rational and intelligent will understand immediately the flaws there.

edit on Fri 21 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

So many that neither of you point to a single one. Easy to rebut something when you do not actually rebut anything.

Yes, so many, indeed. You know deep down that what you've written here isn't truthful and so do the rest of us (the sane ones, anyway). As I said though, amusing read.

Again, so many you can not name a single one. I do not care if you believe it to be truthful or not, as I have stated that is not my purpose. I just dislike foolishness. Any time a person claims there are so many problems they can not name one what they are really saying is I can't find one so I will claim there are many.

On 10/11 you said you work in "psychiatry." This implies something. I have degrees in psychology and neuroscience and I'm currently working on a degree in medicine. I know how people in the field talk. Anyone who states they "work in psychiatry" is implying something. Tell me about where you matched.

What do you think I am implying? I did say that, and it is true. I believe I already stated it was in the Northeast, in New England. More I will not say, I have said more than I would like to already about myself.

The implication, of course, is that you're a physician. No one says I work "in psychiatry" other than physicians (if they do they're either lying or uneducated). So you understand what I mean by "matched," then? Explain that term. PM me if you like.

You asked for a flaw. This is the most glaring one.

Psychiatric nurses do not work in psychiatry? They do not practice psychiatry, but they certainly work in psychiatry, if you feel they do not I respectfully disagree. I am not a nurse. As to being "matched", yes, it is where a lovely computer decides for you your future and where your residency will be. Just to be lighthearted this shows the power of the computer, only a fool would go against the computer who decided where they would be "matched".

So you're a physician then. I want to hear you state it.

Can he type it or does it HAVE to be voice recorded like you want?

:-)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Oh, I simply want a straightforward yes or no answer and he seems to be afraid to do that for some reason. I think we all know the reason.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Oh, I simply want a straightforward yes or no answer and he seems to be afraid to do that for some reason. I think we all know the reason.

What if you wanted a straight forward answer about some information somebody doesn't want to share with you ?

Does that mean that they are making it up ? no it just means they would rather keep some things to themselves.

If he is making this up, this is still more interesting than anybody has made up on ATS and if it provides entertainment to others than LET IT BE........but still give the man the benefit of the doubt. I would love to hear anything and everything he would like to share with us and so would a lot of other people here on ATS so chill out.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Hi STF39

Your past posts in this thread has been quite... interesting.. I join as a skeptic but as you have already mentioned, weather I, or others, believe your story or not, is irrelevant.

So I have a question for you, which, from what you have already revealed/disclosed should be within your power to answer.

For centuries there have been a dozen or more space vehicles of immense size (2000 miles and above in length) orbiting Saturn who's presence has been observed in creating and maintaining these giant Rings around Saturn.

Voyager I & II have both recorded these space vehicles on their fly-by of Saturn (with their connected 'mini' stars) and recorded their effects on the Saturn Rings. These artificial rings are not created to any precise width or density as they change over time.

As you have already stated, planets can be stripped and mined in a much quicker time frame than this. We can deduce therefore that Saturn is not being stripped of it's resources but serves a different purpose that you have so far not yet revealed..

What then is the significance (if any) of creating and maintaining these artificial rings around Saturn? Seems like a lot of effort just to make this solar system look pretty don't you agree or is this just simply pollution, a by product, from a using a potentially damaging (high-temperature, arc pinched plasma flow) technology that these (electromagnetic) vehicles appear to use? Or is their another explanation?

Looking forward to your reply.
~Freelancer~

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

What if you wanted a straight forward answer about some information somebody doesn't want to share with you ?

Does that mean that they are making it up ? no it just means they would rather keep some things to themselves.

If he is making this up, this is still more interesting than anybody has made up on ATS and if it provides entertainment to others than LET IT BE........but still give the man the benefit of the doubt. I would love to hear anything and everything he would like to share with us and so would a lot of other people here on ATS so chill out.

Doesn't want to share? He's already implied it. I just want a straightforward answer so I can continue with a specific line of reasoning. I'm simply trying to validate one thing. One. Simple. Thing.

And of course he's making this up.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join