It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

StrangerThanFiction39, will u please post info about Area 51?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by StrangerThanFiction39

They are of a highly erotic nature.

Gene? Gene Roddenberry, the "Great Bird of the Galaxy", is that you?

Have you re-incarnated?? And begun to post on ATS?

(The way Roddenberry would have liked it, if he had had the budget back then):

Yes my son, here I am. Now that we have that out of the way, there are those that put them to shame. Now can we move on from this topic?
edit on 19-10-2011 by StrangerThanFiction39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hello There Strange, I'm trying to follow you, and came up with some questions for you.

1) You stated that there are some planets that were populated, even with millions. I suppose some of this 'time-trick' you described was used to make it possible. In any case, what's the real purpose of humans working with the 'EC'. I mean, this supercomputer seems to be far away to any human skill, but you mention that somehow there are humans involved, even in high rank places, ships 'commanders', and such. Can you please give a full decsription of what are these humans doing in this program? What's their purpose? Are some of them 'in control' of these CC's somehow or their entire work is ordered by these supercomputers?

2) How was the EC moved from Moon to Mars?

3) You stated that there's a CC in our planet, what can you say about this particular one? Where is this located? Does anyone know?

4) Why is that the EC didn't wiped out our planet yet? Why would this incredible advanced computer let us exist in 'freedom'?

5) When would this 'faster-than-light' neutrinos experiment done here be proved wrong?

6) What kind of relationship exist now between these supercomputers and humans in charge or working for secret projects for the US? Is there any kind of regular communication? Shared projects? Something?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Cool story, bro.

No, really.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I have been dwelling this website for a while now to see what a tiny portion of humanity is discussing, I have finally found my reason to sign up to share my knowledge of the world you think you know, and how you are being decieved, lied to, and suppressed on factions of life you wouldn't even be able to comprehend.

StrangerThanFiction is telling the upmost truth, he does work for a higher power but not in the best interests of Earth or Humanity, I am certainly not sure what stance or role he is playing for the powers but to me he seems like a disinformant, or has been disinformed by his own overseers.

This technology he speaks of is a huge threat to humanity which could easily backfire, the biggest threat is the people in charge of the programme who are ignorant fools who think they are Gods amongst men, they are mere mortals who can only use technology to suppress there real anatomical developments i.e changing specific genes to stay the same age and never falling ill.

He also lies when he speaks that there is no other race that has been discovered or has been on the past times of Earth, the Asgiliard have been visiting other space realms for more than a thousand years. My overseers have been in contact with E.T life back in ancient Egypt of which they traded Humans technology in turn for the Asgiliardian knowledge of the occult and Magic.

Magic has been disregarded as fairytale and childish but that is down to the people in charge of Earth right now, the reason I share this with you now is because soon you will all be involved in this chasm of war between Humanity and Artificial intelligence, the Hybrid army and the self proclaimed Gods of the universe, the date will soon arrive when you all awaken to your third eye and become as spiritually and magically powerful as Humanity could ever be.

I will ask my overseers if I can explain everything about our knowledge of Asgiliardian science, realm crossing, the war of the universe and the secrets of humanity.

Peace to my brothers and sisters.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarramax

I've got some HotPockets. Want me to come over and we can play Gears of War? Or is your mom mad at you again?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill
Hello There Strange, I'm trying to follow you, and came up with some questions for you.

1) You stated that there are some planets that were populated, even with millions. I suppose some of this 'time-trick' you described was used to make it possible. In any case, what's the real purpose of humans working with the 'EC'. I mean, this supercomputer seems to be far away to any human skill, but you mention that somehow there are humans involved, even in high rank places, ships 'commanders', and such. Can you please give a full decsription of what are these humans doing in this program? What's their purpose? Are some of them 'in control' of these CC's somehow or their entire work is ordered by these supercomputers?

2) How was the EC moved from Moon to Mars?

3) You stated that there's a CC in our planet, what can you say about this particular one? Where is this located? Does anyone know?

4) Why is that the EC didn't wiped out our planet yet? Why would this incredible advanced computer let us exist in 'freedom'?

5) When would this 'faster-than-light' neutrinos experiment done here be proved wrong?

6) What kind of relationship exist now between these supercomputers and humans in charge or working for secret projects for the US? Is there any kind of regular communication? Shared projects? Something?

1. Actually I think it was cloning that was used, creating civilizations replete with entire memories. For instance an entire world and "history" is manufactured and people are created and populate the world and are given memories so that for them they have inhabited the planet for thousands of years.

I have no idea about the connection of the higher ups and the EC. The EC is subservient to them and fulfills their directives that is all I know. I know that they do not age, are changed in certain ways, its been rumored that they have gone beyond being nano-saturated and are actually completely made up of nano-machines. If that is true or not I do not know.

2. I believe it moved itself, how I have no idea. Perhaps it had help.

3. Did I use the word "in"? If so I apologize, I know there is a CC allocated to our planet. I actually imagine it is located elsewhere in our solar system and not actually inside Earth.

4. Why would it wipe us out? I can not answer why to either, but I know the EC is supposedly still subservient to the people at the top, who still see Earth as a motherland of sorts. This idea is not as strong as it once was.

5. As I knew it would be, it has already been shown that the neutrinos did not travel greater than light speed. I am sure you can find a post on ATS about it. Even the EC has not been able to disprove that from what I have been told. There are ways to get places faster than light would get there, using loopholes, you dont actually travel fast at all, but it is instantaneous.

6. There is no relationship, the "project" has no connection to the US government. Although early technologies developed by the project may have influenced the US and led to discoveries not publicly known, the US has no access to any of the technologies created for a very long time. The project was so black that only a few people knew of its existence I was told.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarramax

Magic is what you get when technology supercedes the ability to comprehend it. I eagerly await what you say is going to happen, knowing it never will.

I also have stated I could be lied to about what I know. I can only tell you what I myself have been told. I see no reason for disinfo though, if there was war, the EC would win, you would not even know it. The EC could kill the entire world peacefully in there sleep.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I know you are a good person at heart, but just lie with the wrong side, the EC could easily destroy the Earth but then every single human soul would surface at just one time therefore awakening the next level of the war way earlier than expected.

Also there is different physical planes that the EC itself knows about but struggles to gain access too, our magic, or ancient science as some may say keeps everything and anything from entering these planes to stop them from becoming corrupt, the EC will fall, either by it's own doing or ours.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I stopped right here:

1. Actually I think it was cloning that was used, creating civilizations replete with entire memories.

It's entirely possible that you, in concocting this fantasy, did so without a solid understanding of what cloning actually is...and more importantly, is not.

Others who may be reading this (if any are still left) who are rational and intelligent will understand immediately the flaws there.

Hope your science-fiction book sells to a publisher, but you still have some manuscript polishing to do.......

edit on Fri 21 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I stopped right here:

1. Actually I think it was cloning that was used, creating civilizations replete with entire memories.

It's entirely possible that you, in concocting this fantasy, did so without a solid understanding of what cloning actually is...and more importantly, is not.

Others who may be reading this (if any are still left) who are rational and intelligent will understand immediately the flaws there.

Hope your science-fiction book sells to a publisher, but you still have some manuscript polishing to do.......

You mean what cloning using Earth based technologies Is and Is Not. Stop being blinded by the limited technology of HERE.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by StrangerThanFiction39

I stopped right here:

You mean what cloning using Earth based technologies Is and Is Not. Stop being blinded by the limited technology of HERE.

But how can you expect us to write off our only frame of reference? Do you expect us to go on your word alone that these technologies exsist? Without proof it's not going to happen I'm afraid.

You tell a good story but as far as anyone is concerned that's really all it is, a story. All you have written has been written before at some stage by authors, script writers or whatever. IMO your asking a lot if you expect everyone to blindly believe everything you say at face value?

You can't tell people not to be blinded by the technology here when it's all we've got to work from?
edit on 22/10/2011 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
There's certainly a hell of a lot of flaws. Amusing read though.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mindcontrolzz

Originally posted by Gridrebel
"There are nine secret BEAST computers of the New World Order, at
the time this was written. "Big Bertha" is the nickname of the BEAST
computer located at the secret military installation called Dreamland at
the secret Groom Lake, NV test site facility. Papoose Lake is referred
to as S-4. The other super-secret facilities in the area are named S-2,
8-6, and S-66. This area has become the Illuminati’s prime
programming facility for turning out Monarch slaves, and the Monarch
slaves which are turned out from this area have turned out to be the
worst basket cases. In other words the programming is very severe
which is carried out in this area. This area has also been used for the
space program, for the U-2 & SR-71, for the CIA’s A-12 spy plane,
for the Stealth fighters (Lockheed F-1 17A Attack plane) and bombers,
the Aurora, and for the U.S. government’s "Above Top Secret" flying
saucers."

www.truthorfiction.com...

The Truth
It's easy to see how this story would grab the attention of Christians. It's almost as though it were tailor-made to fit with the book of Revelation. And... it was.
Unlike most urban legends, we have a clear trail that leads to where the story came from.

There are various printed versions of the story that date back to 1973, but the most widely circulated early account appeared in Christian Life magazine in August 1976.

Three months after publishing the story, Christian Life received a letter from Christian author Joe Musser.
In it, he explained that the Beast Computer of Belgium did not exist in reality, but in fantasy.
Musser said that he created the scenario for a novel he wrote, titled Beyond a Pale Horse, and for a screenplay for the David Wilkerson film, The Rapture.
In the letter, Musser said that for three years he had seen the story he had created being passed along as fact.

The possibility for confusing fiction with fact was there from the outset.
As a part of the promotion for the David Wilkerson film, some mock newspapers had been printed which had convincing-looking news stories about events that could be associated with the rapture, including the Beast Computer of Belgium.
Unless one read the small print next to the copyright notice, there was nothing to indicate that it was fiction.

As with other urban legends, some thoughtful evaluation of the facts would cast doubt on the story.

Uhhhhh....Yeah....Okaaaaay. Another sad believer. Isn't it wonderful to be informed?
edit on 17-10-2011 by Gridrebel because:

You shouldn't give opinions on a subject matter which you know nothing about. You are better off sticking to subjects made for sheep like you. Yes, the BEAST system does exist. You will never know the true intent of the BEAST system. The PDF link below which describes this system for public dissemination purposes is MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR SHEEP LIKE YOU to think it is actually used for warfare only.

www.dtic.mil...

What is sad is how stupid you are.

P.S.: You are a GRIDSHEEP. You are not a REBEL. Realize this and know where you stand. As a sheep you are to be herded, mislead, and misinformed. I would advise you to conform and remain complacent. Your own stupidity is your downfall. Now go back to the herd with the rest of the sheep.
edit on 17-10-2011 by mindcontrolzz because: (no reason given)

NORIO HAYAKAWA is the name of significance. Most of the BEAST dismissers are merely trolls and possible mason practitioners who are purposely obscuring the truth. Never trust ANYONE on a forum.

www.anomalies.net...

edit on 23-10-2011 by truthbet0ld because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81

I stopped right here:

But how can you expect us to write off our only frame of reference? Do you expect us to go on your word alone that these technologies exsist? Without proof it's not going to happen I'm afraid.

You tell a good story but as far as anyone is concerned that's really all it is, a story. All you have written has been written before at some stage by authors, script writers or whatever. IMO your asking a lot if you expect everyone to blindly believe everything you say at face value?

You can't tell people not to be blinded by the technology here when it's all we've got to work from?

It's clear to anyone with any knowledge that the technology we have available will improve, and what I suggest WILL some day be possible. That other poster was writing it off as if it was an impossibility no matter what. I do not need anyone to believe a word I say, I was simply exposing his post as fallacious. If he (or you) does not want to believe what I say is true, that is fine, do not say it's not true because what I suggest breaks a fundamental law.

Stop being blind means look at what I say, and decide if it is possible with more advanced technology. I do not think what I have written has been written nby any author before me. Show me an author writing about advanced starships made out of cell-like nano-technologies that can alter their design at will to fit what is needed at any moment.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by HardToStarboard

So many that neither of you point to a single one. Easy to rebut something when you do not actually rebut anything.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

So many that neither of you point to a single one. Easy to rebut something when you do not actually rebut anything.

39 your story is boring and you are providing useless gibberish that can not be verified or even capatalized by these fine members of ATS. "Easy to rebut something when you do not actually rebut anything". How about this...............Easy to pontificate your nonsense when you do not actually pontificate anything.

edit on 26-10-2011 by subcsailor because: I was being to mean.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I tried to read the entire thread and I didn't see this one thing I picked up on addressed so I'd like a response if you have time. Now you stated that your a cognitive behavior specialist and your function is to determine what hybrids are suitable companions/workers... Later you made this statement "Other worlds also exist with creatures that were entirely created. Some of these are places of wonder and beauty, others are nightmarish with the creatures that stalk the land. Some use lifeforms that are entirely non carbon based I am told. "

If your function is to determine the suitability of these creatures for work and companionship then I imagine that you are familiar with all of the hybrids. Now as a behavioral specialist the composition of these creatures should be in your wheelhouse. I'm certain whether they are carbon based or silicon based will have influence on their mental faculties as well as their behavior. I'd also be quite sure that it would affect their ability to be companions and workers. Being as you should be privy to this information, and quite familiar with it for the purposes of your study why would you have no interaction or real understand of the noncarbon based lifeforms?

My other question is how can you have a human hybrid that isn't carbon based? That isn't possible. It's within the realm of possibility that it could be engineered independently. But you can create a (ex) silicon based hybrid with carbon based human DNA. Since this isn't possible kindly explain where the noncarbon based life originated.

Most of what you've said is neither provable nor disprovable. So it's a story that just kind of floats. You aren't permitted to give proof and there isn't anyway to disprove it. The only statement that I can really use as a basis for truth is the one I identified. My gut tells me this story is tripe, but you don't care.

I do find it interesting that if this is therapeutic for that you spend a great deal of time explaining and convincing. You also say several times that your expertise is limited to a very isolated area yet you have a broad spectrum of knowledge on the situation and are able to quite adeptly explain things that should be outside of your real. When you deal with security clearances, it's been this way for decades, information is compartmentalized, need to know. The reality is that you wouldn't have access to this ancillary information you'd only have info regarding your specific task and job related functions. I think it's a very elaborate and fairly well thought out hoax. I also think it's a creative writing project or your putting out feelers for a scifi book your attempting to write. It's interesting nonetheless. But from what I know about government studies regarding proper presentation of disinformation and how distraction pieces are released in respect to a top secret environment and sensitive programs your story regarding your handlers and the parameters for your therapy session don't add up.

I'm also sure it's a complete waste of time for me to even question your authenticity. I wouldn't be surprised to see an Ebook or a website pop up in your near future. I also wouldn't be surprised if a couple accounts on this thread got closed because they are duplicate accounts owned by you to facilitate the release of the story as well as propagate the information. I see one of the latest posts is validating your story to an extent and trying to create some controversy. I think the way this is playing out couldn't have been scripted any

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81

I stopped right here:

It's clear to anyone with any knowledge that the technology we have available will improve, and what I suggest WILL some day be possible. That other poster was writing it off as if it was an impossibility no matter what. I do not need anyone to believe a word I say, I was simply exposing his post as fallacious. If he (or you) does not want to believe what I say is true, that is fine, do not say it's not true because what I suggest breaks a fundamental law.

Stop being blind means look at what I say, and decide if it is possible with more advanced technology. I do not think what I have written has been written nby any author before me. Show me an author writing about advanced starships made out of cell-like nano-technologies that can alter their design at will to fit what is needed at any moment.

As i have said earlier, Iain banks. The robot Gort from the newer version of the Day The Earth Stood Still was made out of self replicating nano machines that could reorganise themselves at will. In fact the end of that film is a good analogy of how you describe the 'strip mining' of 'thousands' of planets by the 'EC'.

The replicators from stargate SG1 spring to mind, and who could forget the Borg from Star Trek? They are cybernetic but have 'nanobots' within them that when 'injected' into technology can turn it into whatever the hive mind sees fit.

The concepts you speak of are all there, it doesn't take a great deal of imagination to perhaps scale them up and apply them to a spaceship, or even an all encompassing race of super intelligent machines such as your 'EC' and its 'CC's'

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Yes, so many, indeed. You know deep down that what you've written here isn't truthful and so do the rest of us (the sane ones, anyway). As I said though, amusing read.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by subcsailor

39 your story is boring and you are providing useless gibberish that can not be verified or even capatalized by these fine members of ATS. "Easy to rebut something when you do not actually rebut anything". How about this...............Easy to pontificate your nonsense when you do not actually pontificate anything.

edit on 26-10-2011 by subcsailor because: I was being to mean.

Please do two things for me.

1) Read what I have written.
2) Learn the definition of pontificate, just because a word is big doesn't mean it makes you sound smart. Use a smaller word correctly, that should help you out, big words don't have anything to do with intelligence.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join