It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Reilly doesn't like the way his own Poll turned out

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I am not a fan of American politics, or politicians for that matter. I'm slowly being swayed by Ron Paul's message and his track record as a politician. I've found it very enlightening, actually.

Bill O Reilly is a douche. Always has been. This just shows the extent. I'm tired of seeing him attempt to blow off and discredit people with only his arrogance. Too bad he doesn't have the I.Q. to back his arrogance.

I actually hope Ron Paul gets elected.

I'm sure they'll keep re counting until the one they really want gets in...but. Occupy wall street could turn into Occupy Amerika. I mean America. haha.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Demoncreeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Weathermen

Thing is here's the deal. They are unreasonably promoting by cultivating their viewership there at Fox News and other Murdoch properties to get Mitt Romney elected for personal gain reasons.

Based on media industry hearsay they are pushing Mitt Romney at Fox News and through other Murdoch media properties to become the next president because he has promised them supposedly the Earth, Moon and Stars for the people that run things at News Corp including Murdoch personally and for his entire media empire workings. Murdoch might make out big time financially if Mitt is elected president, and or accesses to sensitive information that Mitt and his staff will have access to in the White House. Just take a look at the Murdoch scandal that has unfolded in the UK recently to get an idea what that might entail. If you thought Nixon's enemy's list and Watergate was a nightmare imagine Mitt and Fox doing the same thing 1000 fold in this electronic age...

I believe people need to start petitioning the Federal Government to look into the matter. Beginning with asking Eric Holder to begin a prob to find out if and to what extent the off the record agreement is between Romney and Fox News executives.

We have the Patriot Act still in effect so the Justice Department can easily have the FBI wire tape Romney and his people along with the people at Fox News. If enough people petition our government, and "flood," using Bill's word's, them with investigative requests then the Justice department will act.

This is serious folks. this is not a matter of politics. This is about heading off a nightmare for this country if Mitt Romney is elected president that would make Watergate look like a mere social and political bump in the road historically speaking.

Our entire democracy could be at stake concerning this probable issue.
edit on 3-10-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Wasn't there a US anti-propaganda law passed either during or right after WWII?

And isn't there a law banning any foreign entities owning ANY news media corporations (radio, newspapers, etc) in the US to help stop foreign or propaganda? And isn't Murdoch technically an Australian citizen? Which would make him a foreign entity?

*IF* Fox is not reporting the truth about the results of their poll, to advance their own agenda, AND Rupert was a Aussie citizen, wouldn't THAT be considered propaganda from a foreign entity?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by conar
Every time Ron Paul wins a poll they say his supporters spam the poll. Fox News in 2008 said it about their own poll, even though you could only vote one time with your cell phone. They are so full of BS.

Maybe they did. Maybe they didn't.

What do the 'voters only' polls say?

edit on 10/3/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Every time I am reminded that Papa Bear still influences other human beings, it just ruins my whole freakin' day.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Look, I like Ron Paul, and I'm going to be campaigning for Herman Cain, but facts are facts. This happened in 2008. Ron Paul won all kinds of online polls, yet when the rubber met the road, he only scored 1.6% of the Republican vote during the primaries and caucuses.

As much as I'd LOVE to see either one of these men on the ticket, the reality is that it's not going to happen. I'll still vote (caucus) for Cain, but I really don't expect him to get many votes on a national level, and I don't think Ron Paul will either. Most of the sheep are going to go to the primary, or their caucus, and they'll fall in line and give us either Romney or Perry. Then, they'll complain about Romney or Perry being a RINO, and that the whole thing is rigged. Meanwhile, they are the problem, because they don't get informed.

We got Bush and Obama because people vote for a party, or a personality, or for who they've heard Beck, Olbermann, or whatever talking head on Fox of MSNBC tell them to vote for. It's NOT going to change, and regardless of who wins, we'll get 4 more years of hell. The cycle will continue....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex

Why can't I stop laughing?
(Second Line)

Because if you did, you would be crying like the rest of us?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
Look, I like Ron Paul, and I'm going to be campaigning for Herman Cain, but facts are facts. This happened in 2008. Ron Paul won all kinds of online polls, yet when the rubber met the road, he only scored 1.6% of the Republican vote during the primaries and caucuses.

watch this video from 2008
watch the straw poll line, most of the people in the line is carrying Ron Paul banners.
That's physical evidence right there.

edit on 3-10-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

Fair enough. What's going to be different this time around? Nothing. It wouldn't matter if Ron Paul got 99% of the vote, he'd still wind up with less than 2%. My point is still valid, that nothing will change. Ron Paul and Herman Cain will NOT be on the ballot in November 2012, unless they run as Independents.

It's sad, but that's the reality.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
Brush your shoulders.

The anti-Ron Paul crowd is about 12 people, probably 3 of them paid for by the government. The other 9 are still learning to read so be gentile on them.

Who says Ron Paul is "actually" polling at 10%. Can you prove those polls to be real? If no-one is excited enough about their candidate of choice to click a button online, you think they will spend their time driving to the voting booth? Ron Paul is a powerhouse.

Right? If it's only 10%, then that should show in the polls too. They can say anything they want about these 'scientific' polls, the polls are run by the same people that run the media, which means they will blatantly distort the results. There are no scientific polls til election day, even then it's iffy...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Here is the latest results you can compare it to the previous one I posted
and again you can vote still Poll is on the right mid page

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
Look, I like Ron Paul, and I'm going to be campaigning for Herman Cain, but facts are facts.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
if you vote for any other than Ron Paul you vote for war.

If you vote for any other than Ron Paul you vote for assasinations of US citizens without evidence presented to a judge

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

O'Reilly sold his soul a long time ago. He's extremely aware of what he's doing and doesn't give 2 you-know-whats because hes getting paid the mega bucks. And FYI, Cain is a globalist former Fed Reserve director as well, so Paul is our only option.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

Here is my biggest issue with Ron Paul...

Ron Paul's NumbersUSA Grades...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
I can see it now. Ron Paul wins in a landslide but because his supporters "Flooded the polls" we have to go with establishment loon Mitt Romney.

Romney might not be a good choice, but he is far from the loon in the GOP group right now!

Besides, polls are complete and utter b.s. Almost every one of them is targeted to a specific audience or group to get a desired result.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Ron Paul has always been my choice! Who cares what O'reilly thinks...!

Go Ron Paul!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Isnt Bill the most watched news program on cable? Just think how many drones he'll influence, i bet there is hundreds of thousands of people who vote according to what he tells them.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
O'Reilly proved what we've know all along; we don't have free elections. THEY choose the candidates, promote them through interviews, "news" stories, rigged debates, et al. We aren't complying with their agenda so they'll just take the opposition off the table. Welcome to Amerika.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Wow...this guys comment....*mind blown*

Sorry guys, democracy was working as was the original intention - our bad we'll fix that...Anything can happen in cyber space...so sorry.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join