It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Reilly doesn't like the way his own Poll turned out

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Don't trust cyber space, remember to get all your NEWS from FOX because unlike cyber space FOX is fair and balanced and Bill O'Reilly is the voice of a nation.

LMAO, I think I wet myself laughing so hard.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

hahahaha i can smell bill's fear.

yeah smells like Despair and desperation, he should bottle it

Also.....

this site is suddenly flooded with Ron Paul haters...whats up with that?

just dont come crying to ATS when Perry or another one from the neocon party breaks your hearts or breaks his promises. we dont want to hear it
edit on 3-10-2011 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by g0dhims3lf

wow, ron paul wins again!!!!

whooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo!!

lol!!

wtf! seems like a trend.

i am so laughing right now.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy

hahahaha i can smell bill's fear.

yeah smells like Despair and desperation, he should bottle it

Also.....

this site is suddenly flooded with Ron Paul haters...whats up with that?

just dont come crying to ATS when Perry or another one from the neocon party breaks your hearts or breaks his promises. we dont want to hear it
edit on 3-10-2011 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

because siht happens and ron paul is not obama, ie; the anointed one.

some of us don't want that limp wrist, pablum drinking, career politico covert DC insider, anywhere near the white house.

thought obama apologized much? what do you you think paul would do?

piss off the world, is my guess. lol!!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

ATS is not flooded with Ron Paul haters, it is the same 58ish people that constantly attack the Ron Paul threads, the rest come and go, registering on ATS to call Ron Paul a mason, illuminati baby-eater and never comes back.

vs the thousands of RP supporters on ATS, I don't see it as a big deal.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
its a new form of democracy, the form where you all still vote, but the man with the hat collecting the votes only counts the ones with the names he likes and wants to win,.....

the rest are "thrown out"

is this your country? what are you going to do about it?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I can't believe that Ron Paul supporters are not allowed to vote and make Ron Paul first in a poll because of O'Reilly's biased views.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Bill O'Reilly, pinhead or patriot? What do you think America?

Pinhead.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Are you kidding me? Paul and cain supporters skewed the poll? Its a poll, you vote for who you want to be president. This internet polling vote fixing is a hoax! You can only place one vote per IP. We need to flood this boneheads email though and his neywork. Paul and cain are the real front runners but you'll never hear that on msm. Very sad indeed...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Haha. That's hilarious.

In other words: the poll only counts if their man wins.

How is this show on the air? If something this stupid and biased came on TV here in Britain it would be ripped apart and shown the door immediately.

This reflects poorly on Americans.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
anything can happen in cyber space...More like anything can happen on the news..

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Weathermen

I used to think Bill "The Spin Starts Here" O'Reilly was a show where we would get the Truth but soon learned this Moron is no different than the rest of the MSM. He's got a hell of an Ego problem as well as he's always hinting at how Rich he is. I remember when the Obama Whitehouse announced they were getting a new Press Secretary, all O'Reilly did was drop subtle hints on the air that he would like that job, just another Suck Up folks!
He's a Bum just like all the rest of them.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Holy god.

Really O'Reilly!?!?!?

Why have a poll!? Thats the point of it!

ANd his excuse to exclude them is ridiculous! What if Romney was way up there due to a scam? It wouldnt matter than would it?

Makes me sick. and mad.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Very disturbing news. It has been going on the whole cycle so far. It's the fear that Paul and Cain appeal to those of us who want a true change in the political system. Ron Paul stands for all of us who wants a small government and change and repeal broken parts of our government. Cain appeals to people who want a real conservative that understands business and bring back the idea of jobs and capitalism back to America.

I personally love, love, love Ron Paul and his values reflect my own. Yes, he could win he has won four state votes for GOP.

Politics in this country has 1 party truly unless we vote for someone with no ties to corrupt politics or Ron Paul!!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Orielly is a waste of space! What do you expect from a die hard Bush fan?

Ron Paul 2012!
edit on 3-10-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I have stopped watching O'Reilly because of his own spin. He does not demonstrate good listening skills. His ego and rude conversation (interrupting people while they are defending his attacks) in the so called "No Spin Zone" disturbs me.
edit on 10/3/2011 by ontarff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Oh man, I walked in on my mom the other night when this episode of The Factor was on. When I heard him say that, my immediate reaction was "...What the hell? The people on ATS are going to rip him a new one when they see this"

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

FOX, Murdoch, O'Reilly, should be thrown in jail for treason.

And Murdoch of Fox News Admits Manipulating the News for Agenda

It's funny how he says "Especially we can not manipulate the elections"

edit on 3-10-2011 by knowneedtoknow because: Video Issue

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The media is showing its hand. It must be about to fold. I'm not all about Paul nor Obama, so I'll vote for Paul in the primaries just to tick off TPTB. Also, I think the revolution might go a bit easier with Paul. It might be easier to drop out with a diluted federal government.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Well, well, well.

Progressives and liberals complain about Fox and their utter disregard for facts and they're labeled "Loonies" and "Libtards" and "America haters".

Now Fox is messing with the right, and suddenly they need to be investigated.

Maybe the Republican Kool Aid drinkers will think before they toss insults at progressives when it comes to Fox and their shameless manipulation of the news.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join