It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Reilly doesn't like the way his own Poll turned out

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Weathermen

Maybe Ron Paul supporters should boycott and complain through official channels to the network, company and it's advertisers. Launch a campaign against these types of things. The grass roots movement could be doing a hell of a lot more to combat this biased bull crud. I am not even a Ron Paul supporter and the lack of equality pisses me off. I am a Cain supporter and have been since he announced his intention to run. It's high time we start shutting these media outlets and there advertisers out of things and let them feel the sting.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

This Conservative has never touted Fox as anything more than a necessary yang to the liberal ying.

Fox has never been "Fair and Balanced." It is a ridiculous Right Spin on everything, and it is just about solely responsible for the destruction of the Tea Party Movement. Grassroots folks were finally getting somewhere, and then Fox sank their claws in and rode them down to nothing, and then hopped off and started ridiculing them.

Now, is the Left willing to look in the mirror and say the same about MSNBC and CNN? They are just as flawed, but they are on the other side. Will you admit their flaws, and admit the only real news comes from an extremely skeptical and savvy attempt at watching the news from both sides?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
www.facebook.com...

Just posted on his wall:

Bill. Why say you are going to "PULL" Ron Paul from your vote system? As A media man Mr O'Really, you have to remain impartial. You dont. You try to plant seeds in peoples heads. I am not from your Country. But I feel it when your country has problems. I am from the UK. You "Sir"......Do not allow people to speak. You are a bully. You will take this as praise, as you "think" you are liked. You are a VERY disliked person. I watch you from the UK. And you plant seeds in your viewers. In the UK this is frowned upon. "Ron Paul For President".....American is the beacon for the world I hear. So I do have a say. yes/no? You sir, are a bully. Infact I guess you will pull this. Good day sir.

Se how long it lasts !

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
HA!!!

Thank you ops.
I was speaking to my father the other day about this curious media behavior being given to Ron Paul. He said..now keep in mind, dad is a bit of a neo-con...anyhow, he said good, the media knows he won't win and he is some radical anyhow, so best to just ignore him.
no sense, right...right

Well, he also said he likes Herman Cain. I will be showing him this clip later with a note to tell him to stop liking Cain as the media has told him to stop...you must do as programmed.

He actually is somewhat intelligent, he just goes red when matters of politics pop up (figuratively) and some weird militaryesque mind wipe comes over him...unquestioning, near strongarmed mindset for the reps.

Weird also, because if you don't speak political to him, and frame every argument for principles, he is quite liberal..almost a odd case study for keyword brainwashing really.
Moral of the story, don't fall asleep with faux news playing on tv.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I will gladly admit that. I haven't watched television news in years.

All of it is a false left/right construct designed to distract.

I posted my reply in the hope that at least one person on the right who angrily defends Fox at any turn will look and see just how crooked they - and all the MSM news shows - truly are. Fox isn't the one shining light of truth out there. It just does what it's supposed to - reinforces beliefs and lulls people to sleep.

Sorry if it came off like I was bashing ALL conservatives. Not the case at all. I don't play that silly game.
edit on 3-10-2011 by jtap66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
www.facebook.com...

Just posted on his wall:

Bill. Why say you are going to "PULL" Ron Paul from your vote system? As A media man Mr O'Really, you have to remain impartial. You dont. You try to plant seeds in peoples heads. I am not from your Country. But I feel it when your country has problems. I am from the UK. You "Sir"......Do not allow people to speak. You are a bully. You will take this as praise, as you "think" you are liked. You are a VERY disliked person. I watch you from the UK. And you plant seeds in your viewers. In the UK this is frowned upon. "Ron Paul For President".....American is the beacon for the world I hear. So I do have a say. yes/no? You sir, are a bully. Infact I guess you will pull this. Good day sir.

Se how long it lasts !

Gone already

Just posted something else...give it a second or 2.
edit on 3/10/2011 by shauny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

At the end he says
"and you know,....anything can happen in cyberspace".

Um yeah,.......like TRUTH??????
the ability to break thru the MSMs wall of illusion and get exposed to reality???

Yes sir you are correct.
You are quickly becoming a laughing stock and have lost any credability you may have had because?.......

ANYTHING can happen on the internet!!!

Wow, this was pathetic but in a way I am happy for it.
It is Sooooo desparate and transparant it is clearly a last diitch effort to cling to a world that once was.
It is people like this who don't believe a word that is coming out of their own mouths but rather
enjoy the benefits of playing along, and supporting the agenda of their masters that are going to wake up to find themselves ill equipped to live and function in this brave new world we are about to enter.

edit on 3-10-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Oh, and wanted to simply state

Bill O is to journalism
What
Clowns are to entertainment.

Something to laugh at, and not be taken seriously.
Actually, most "commentators" on faux news are clowns. be lucky to get a community associates degree between all of them combined (except for the women...whom are educated..and purposefully "dumb blondes")

Should be a mandate that any permanent commentator should hold a masters degree in something...anything. hell, cooking even. They give out honorary masters at most universities if a person can meet some pretty basic qualifications on any one thing..so if they can't be bothered and are super popular, they could probably convince some universities to sign their name

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Thanks to the BILLIONS in federal funds provided, electronic system polling has more than quadrupled in the last 5 years, and 'polling' suggests that more and more voters like electronic voting. Remember when AT&T employees so easily power-texted their Kris Allen votes?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Anything I type on his facebook is pulled..

www.facebook.com...

Honest to god, this is unreal. Why have a facebook if you dont want to talk.
I asked a normal question.
edit on 3/10/2011 by shauny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Brush your shoulders.

The anti-Ron Paul crowd is about 12 people, probably 3 of them paid for by the government. The other 9 are still learning to read so be gentile on them.

Who says Ron Paul is "actually" polling at 10%. Can you prove those polls to be real? If no-one is excited enough about their candidate of choice to click a button online, you think they will spend their time driving to the voting booth? Ron Paul is a powerhouse.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
So why don't Perry,Romney or Bachmann people "flood" the pols as they say?First it was just Paul people flooding the polls,now its Cain also?

I guess if you don't vote for the chosen ones you are flooding the polls,well we just have to show them that it has nothing to do with flooding when the primary rolls around.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

As Cain and Paul supporters were told to vote for their candidate, so were the supporters of Romney, Perry, Bachman, and Gingrich. Fox knows that or moreso Mr Murdoch knows that.

"I challenge anybody to show me an example of bias in Fox News Channel."--Rupert Murdoch (Salon, 3/1/01)

To his credit, he appears to support both sides and the aisle itself:

On 8 May 2006, the Financial Times reported that Murdoch would be hosting a fund-raiser for Senator Hillary Clinton's (D-New York) Senate re-election campaign.[86] In a 2008 interview with Walt Mossberg, Murdoch was asked whether he had "anything to do with the New York Post's endorsement of Barack Obama in the democratic primaries." Without hesitating, Murdoch replied, "Yeah. He is a rock star. It's fantastic. I love what he is saying about education. I don't think he will win Florida... but he will win in Ohio and the election. I am anxious to meet him. I want to see if he will walk the walk."[87][88] Murdoch is a strong supporter of Israel and its domestic policies.[89]

In 2010 News Corporation gave $1 million to the Republican Governors Association and $1 million to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.[90][91][92]

Murdoch also served on the board of directors of the libertarian Cato Institute.[93]

Rupert Murdoch Wiki

I find that behavior strange indeed. unless he is simply following orders from his upper-management Bilderbergers.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
i liked jon stewards "daily show" episode where he pointed out how the media is ignoring ron paul. here it is if anyone wants to watch:
www.thedailyshow.com...

i found it humorous and enlightening.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

It isn't strange. They support every candidate, so no matter who gets into office, they have in-roads for their own agenda.

I know construction companies here in my town that always donate the max allowable to every commissioner candidate. They don't care who gets elected as long as they have some obligation to repay.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Bill O'Reilly is 5 years my senior but I have watched the Chicken Hawk Scum Sucker out of the corner of my eye for most of his career and particularly when my investment counterparts were touting the pissant. He is and has always been a type that the real men made jokes about when he was included in this or that event; he was never real funny, just comical in a pathetic sort of way; like the guy who keeps getting women that are using and cheating on him on the side; he is simply a George Bush Jr. caliper of guy and let's face it, no one is going to miss him and all can be assured his clock is now clicking down.

I didn't take his stupid Poll, but I can tell you all the men I shoot Trap and Skeet with on Sunday do watch him and one of them did take his Poll. All 9 of these men are Ron Paul supporters but with just one exception we all think think country is cooked and each are preparing for an early retirement up and away from this melting pot but with two exceptions, all are going to wait for the election before cutting the final string with this country that has turned into a sewer of whatever you'd like to call it. I personally have no faith that even if Ron Paul got elected "They" would allow him to threaten their game; they would do the same as they did to JFK and RFK.

This country have earned Major Karma and I don't see many escaping the Hell on Earth that has already started. I will but then I was never a fan of what I saw...I was always an American from Colonist Stock who did not like Americans..I like Russians, Ukrainians and Germans ..at least they have character...Americans? Come on.

edit on 3-10-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
This is unacceptable.

What can we do about this?

So many people say, 'Oh just turn off your TV." Well sorry buddy, thats not going to work,as another member stated. TV has become ingrained into our daily lives. Insted we have to figure out a way of exposing their lies to the people.

I try and try to talk sense into friends and family. I dont try to sway them to Ron Paul or the likes. I just want them to actually pay attention. But its like talking to zombies when the conversation of opening their eyes, comes up.

go to his site,
vote again if possible on the poll
then go to contact us link
send a message.
I DID, and it was not polite...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Does it really matter what an opinionated journalists thinks? Are they a journalist?

MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, and FOX are all guilty of spewing garbage.

Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann, Rachael Maddow, Bill O'Reilly, and Glenn Beck get paid to be opinionated jerks.

Heraldo Rivera use to get death threats in the 90s, for he kept rattling everyone's cages. Someone eventually punched him in the face on set. Lol...

edit on 10/3/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Every time Ron Paul wins a poll they say his supporters spam the poll. Fox News in 2008 said it about their own poll, even though you could only vote one time with your cell phone. They are so full of BS.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join