It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Marines headed to WALLSTREET to protect protesters! THIS IS IT

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Yes, they did

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Do a little reading about the other economies (governments) Sorros has taken down.... He is like an IRC hacker.... first they messed with other chatters and made zombie boxes out of millions, then small networks use taken down with them....eventually they decided it would be fun to take down Dalnet

So they did

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Their stupidity. I might also think that they are part of the problem. True "skimmers" at their finest. Not really doing much to support the economy, just making a nice little return on their small fry money bundle each year. Those are the people that support growth of corporations to the point that the damn country is going to hell in a hand basket. So I say # em.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Over 700 summonses and desk appearance tickets given to protestors on the Brooklyn bridge for blocking the roadway.

Picture from the bridge on CNN link below.

www.cnn.com...

edit on 2-10-2011 by D8ncer because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2011 by D8ncer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

That's exactly what is being done. Just because you worship the wealthy does not actually make them sacrosanct.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thestargateisreal
reply to post by beezzer

Their stupidity. I might also think that they are part of the problem. True "skimmers" at their finest. Not really doing much to support the economy, just making a nice little return on their small fry money bundle each year. Those are the people that support growth of corporations to the point that the damn country is going to hell in a hand basket. So I say f**k em.

Why punish people trying to make a buck?
Ye gods! This is all about a group of people angry at another group that has more.

They (the protesters) anger is entirely misplaced.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

They're the same people that vote big business every year, and have caused the imbalance to begin with. The old, slightly wealthy, self centered, and well trained chimps.

These are the ass holes that simply vote with their party each election year and are completely ignorant of the candidates.

edit on 2-10-2011 by Thestargateisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Hello everyone. This is my first post here. This American Autumn has inspired me to finnaly join ATS after years of lurking.

With that out of the way, it appears that there is at least the possibility the NYPD BAITED these people onto the Brooklyn Bridge to arrest them. I have no proof of this of course, but the following image is from the live leak site earlier tonight and should be considered.

edit on 2-10-2011 by Anonex because: minro grammatical errors.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

This is it? This is what? Salvation?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by beezzer

That's exactly what is being done. Just because you worship the wealthy does not actually make them sacrosanct.

I don't worship the wealthy, just admire them. I want to be wealthy. I want to have more.

It used to be called, "The Americn Dream" to have wealth, property.

But wth folks like yourself, who have made "personal wealth" a foul thing, it has created (your fault) a class warfare just because you are to damned lazy and selfish to work for it.

Punish the rich? Why? Because they made it and you didn't?

Weak and pathetic.

Want change? Try DC, stop being their damned lapdog. You are playing to the tune THEY want you to dance to.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You aren't going to get more, unless protests like this get somewhere. The economy has been on a downhill trend for about 15 years now. it's going down, and it's not coming back up.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

They're the same people that vote big business every year, and have caused the imbalance to begin with. The old, slightly wealthy, self centered, and well trained chimps.

These are the ass holes that simply vote with their party each election year and are completely ignorant of the candidates.

Then get angry at DC, or are you rooting for MORE government control?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Who put the ass holes in DC? The PEOPLE that vote based on their own financial situation, in large part.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

D.C. and the current state of government in general is certainly a symptom of the problem. Government in and of itself is not inherently bad. Bad government is bad. Good government is good. Sadly, the problem with government today is that it is bought and paid for BY wall street and the rest of corrupt capitalism.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

You aren't going to get more, unless protests like this get somewhere. The economy has been on a downhill trend for about 15 years now. it's going down, and it's not coming back up.

Then blame DC!

AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why punish those that benefit when you do nothing, absolutely NOTHING to change the very laws that benefit them????

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Police - real gangsters supporting corporations !
It is american gestapo !

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Who put the ass holes in DC? The PEOPLE that vote based on their own financial situation, in large part.

Then talk to the people. NOT failed Wall Street protests.
-sheesh-

link   
reply to post by beezzer

I do something every election year.
Please read my other post as well. We seem to have gotten a two fold convo going here.

link   
reply to post by beezzer

The people don't care (they care about those dollars). Not yet anyways. But they will.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join