It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aren't The Jewish Religious texts edited to remove Racist and hate passages?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

I would like to first state how civilised , intelligent, and educated your reply to me read

I will consider what you say and reflect on it.
I have read the new testament extensively when I was a born again Fundamentalist Christian decade ago, I have how do they say"backslided" whooa get out of the way folks my ass is coming your way.

When young about nine years old I needed God ...and I mean needed him.
Being fully literate and a book person , I sought out the book of God...and read how I was unclean, not of the chosen race , destined for the fire, unworthy, a gentile, not a jew, not Gods Chosen ect ect ect.

My despair was overwhelming I searched for salvation and found judgement and rejection within the old testament.

This is evil, true evil.
No better than how the nazis viewed non aryans. slavs, gypsies, homosexuals, communists, or even the Jews themselves....who must have recognised the reverse discrimination.

I concede that interpretation may modify some of the words meanings, but reality should also warn apologists for the texts.
I believe in love , and redemption through cleansing, but to allow a text in the houses of non jews that condemmns the reader, and espescially the effects it can have on children seeking gods love is criminal in my mind.

As child you are not experienced enough to not take literally God telling you he has no love for you, because you are not of the chosen race.

Your heart is broken, spat out and darkened, you have the greatest gift removed.....hope.

No child should ever have to accidentally read the hate texts I did....not one.
At least for non jews the Bible verses containing these loveless to gentiles words should be edited , removed.

That is the crux of my argument.

Whilst acknowledging the validity and intelligence of your undrstanding and wise reply.
edit on 30-9-2011 by Dr Expired because: added words

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This is the last time that I'll say this here:

ISRAEL DOES NOT EQUAL JEW!

You should have had the mindset, while reading, that YOU are the "Jew".(Not Jew;Israel-The chosen people of God. All those who follow the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
What blatant derailing of a thread.
By the last posters.
So be it...guess I have hit a nerve.
"Truth shall be surrounded by lies, yet if ye remain earnest , ye shall not lose truth in the blackest waters of filth"

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I agree that one dude was totally derailing, but what have you to say to my last comment?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Menachem Begin.

Why did AshkeNAZI Jews like Rothschild and Warburg fund the Nazis? Look into Herzl, the Balfour Declaration, and then the Transfer Agreement to see the real reason for the World Wars and most of the subsequent wars since then.

Look into Baruch Levy.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

If they observe Torah, they are Hebrews (or what we call Jews).

It is shown throughout the Tanakh.

Exodus, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, and Ezekiel, specifically.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

Being fully literate and a book person , I sought out the book of God...and read how I was unclean, not of the chosen race , destined for the fire, unworthy, a gentile, not a jew, not Gods Chosen ect ect ect.

No prob, you just misinterpreted the text. Totally understandable, being nine years old.

but to allow a text in the houses of non jews that condemmns the reader, and espescially the effects it can have on children seeking gods love is criminal in my mind.

As child you are not experienced enough to not take literally God telling you he has no love for you, because you are not of the chosen race.

It doesn't mean "non Jews" since Jews aren't really mentioned too much in the Bible. Israel is mentioned a whole lot though.

At least for non jews the Bible verses containing these loveless to gentiles words should be edited , removed.

You keep talking about Jews but it isn't relevant here because ISRAEL does not equal JEW.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony

It is completely accurate.

Okay. We will say it is completely 100% accurate.

It does not matter because following Torah makes the Jews, according to God's assimilation laws.

So even if it is historically accurate, it matters not.

Game, set, match dude.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Yeah, I don't think we need to be editing out God's Word.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Very informative and prolly some truth to it, but it's kind of off topic here.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto

Originally posted by Dr Expired

No prob, you just misinterpreted the text. Totally understandable, being nine years old.

but to allow a text in the houses of non jews that condemmns the reader, and espescially the effects it can have on children seeking gods love is criminal in my mind.

It doesn't mean "non Jews" since Jews aren't really mentioned too much in the Bible. Israel is mentioned a whole lot though.

You keep talking about Jews but it isn't relevant here because ISRAEL does not equal JEW.

Yes the non literal modern fundamenatlist christian interpretation has Israelites meaning believers...but nothing in the Torah or Old testament backs this up .
The new testament gives hope but not acceptance in relation to God.
Sincerely we need to pinch ourselves perhaps and just acknowledge the Bible was written by Jews for Jews.
We have perhaps sold out God by reading and obeying man over him.

In the old days they had no newspapers for the masses nor tV nor books for the masses, no internet , just religious dogma.
To control the Jewish population and weld it into a cohesive effective power, lies about its uniqueness and the UNGODLY attributes of others were invented.
In effect we have been lead to darkness by the Old testament, by its very exclusiveness.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

In short, not only are they not the Israelites of the bible, they also do not adhere to the teachings of what most people think of as Judaism. The first part is very important for people to understand as many erroneously believe in a romantic fairy tale of an exiled, special people, finally returning to their homeland. Many have accepted the atrocities committed by the Zionist state of Israel by mistakenly believing that these are the people of the Father. They believe that they are the people of Jesus.

Of course, It is not strictly about bloodline. As one poster accurately pointed out to the forum, Israel refers to spiritual Israel. That being said, however, there IS a bloodline that teaches that they are indeed a different species and have a different father. One always has the choice of Freewill. One need only look at heroes like Norman Finklestein, Shulamit Aloni, and Rabbi Weiss. There is a sect of Jews called Kennites who completely disregard the Talmud and adhere to the Talmud. This group is abhorred by the Talmudic Jews who make up the leadership of the state of Israel.

I implore everyone to research Esau, the Edomites, and the Canaanites. There is a reason there is a group can commit atrocity after atrocity-they believe everyone else is mere cattle, or what they call "goyim." Not only is it acceptable to cheat and lie to the "goyim," but it is also encouraged.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto
Very informative and prolly some truth to it, but it's kind of off topic here.

I am not sure to whom you are referring. Regardless of who it is, perhaps one should look into all the claims being made to learn for themselves. You state there is "prolly some truth to it." Everyone should be discerning and research for themselves to understand what is the truth. Never blindly take anyone's word for it. Why not do the research and then dispute which claims you have to be inaccurate? We should go through them all one by one.

edit on 1-10-2011 by digginapony because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Honestly how many Jews follow the talmud?
If more than 5% it is worrying. in fact these sayings if true should be banned from any reproduction of any kind.

I really wanted truth here not make believe, I can't believe anyone holy could write such things.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Who ever said that what you deem holy is the same as what they deem holy? In modern day "Judaism," the Talmud supersedes the Torah. It is a lot more than 5%. The Kennites, for example, are a small minority.

The Talmud is Judaism's holiest book (actually a collection of books). Its authority takes precedence over the Old Testament in Judaism. Evidence of this may be found in the Talmud itself, Erubin 21b (Soncino edition): "My son, be more careful in the observance of the words of the Scribes than in the words of the Torah (Old Testament)."

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

The state of Israel is an apartheid state. It implements a preferred racial identity policy. It does not offer people who strictly adhere to "Judaism" to enjoy its favors. One must be from a mother who is "Jewish." This by itself bespeaks that it is based on racial identity.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join